Touhou: Gamer's Eastern Dream...

By GodOfGods365

(Y/N) (L/N) was your average teenage boy...sort of. He didn't have a rebellious streak but was incredibly s... More

Episode 1 - To Gensokyo We Go!
Episode 2 - Tutorial Start! (Y/N)'s Training Begins!
Episode Three - Forbidden Scrollery and Untouched Score
Episode 4 - Yukari Joins the Party
Episode 5- The Yakumo, the Motoori, the Hieda, and the... Hakurei?
Episode 6, Part 1 - Scarlet Blood
Episode 6, Part 2 - Crimson Crusaders
Episode 7 - Restoration, Rendevou, and Discovery
Episode 9 - Shining Snowstorm Soaring
Episode 9.5 - Shimmering Sakura Showdown
Episode 10 - Creation of an Eastern Legend
Episode 11 - Material and Found Power
Episode 12, Part 1 - Imperishable Free-For-All
Episode 12, Part 2 - Lunar Royal Rumble
Bonus Episode 1 - Stormfront Assault! "Dueling" the Elven Princess!
Q/A 1 - Exposition
Episode 13 - The Good, the Bad, and the Gnoll; The Yama, the Youkai, and You.
Episode 14 - Incident Chain Arc Part 1 - Moriya Mayhem

8 - Realm of the Mad God

1.4K 27 28
By GodOfGods365

One very special day, in the Mountain Forge of operations... Having taken it easy for a while, you decide to finally put this to the test.

You, Shisu, Kiki, and the Yakumos are facing a portal.

Yukari: Ah, so while we can enter the Nexus, we can't enter the Realms...though we can still observe and speak to you from above.

(Y/N): Kinda like watching a TV series. Go grab your breakfast, lunch, dinner, and more breakfast now... this is gonna take a while.

Ran: Well, good luck... We'll be watching.

Ran turns over to Yukari.

Ran: What's his deal again? The main one?

Yukari: Eastern Dream. He gains the abilities of friends and defeated foes.

Chen: Wait, that means-!

(Y/N): No, it doesn't. Yukari can block it. And only Yukari at that. But considering everything else I've got... I don't need Yukari's powers.

Yukari: Much like you're not overly reliant on the maid's time powers.

(Y/N): Hey, are the puppets allowed?

Ari pops out of the puppet bag.

Ari: Good question. Are we?

Kiki: His Stand's barred and you're not getting starter equipment from the game itself, so I don't see why not. Not to say you can't find equipment, you just don't start out with any. Neither do your dolls, Ari. That doesn't mean abuse Kyoukai's abilities.

Kyoukai pops out of the puppet bag, surprising Ran and terrifying Chen.

Kyoukai: Twas I mentioned?

Chen: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!

Chen clings to Ran.

Chen: He had a baby with Yukari-sama!

(Y/N): I did NO such thing!

Yukari: It's just a puppet in my likeness, Chen.

Ran looks to Yukari.

Kyoukai: What? She gave consent.

Ran's eyes narrow.

Ran: Excuse me?

Yukari: Not in that way, Ran.

(Y/N): Don't take that out of context. 

Kyoukai shrugs.

(Y/N): Get back in there, you!

You push Kyoukai back down into the bag.

(Y/N): And you're not coming outta there for a hot 1 hour!

You look at Yukari.

(Y/N): About that... Why'd you give me your mob cap, knowing full well what it meant?

Yukari smiles at you.

Yukari: ...Because I can trust you now. At least somewhat. Partly. A litt-le.

(Y/N): ...You have no idea how much that means to me.

Yukari: Don't go dying on me.

(Y/N): I don't intend to.

You do some stretches.

(Y/N): I'll try to be quick, since it'd warn the others something's up if I'm gone for days...

Kiki: Hyperbolic Time~Chambeeeeer! Also, I'll warn you if anything's happening, so you can return. And remember, you can jump back to the Nexus at any time.

(Y/N): You're a godsend.

Yukari: Well, we're all set.

...Yukari set up an entire goddamn feast without you even noticing.

(Y/N): Are you for real?

Yukari: Yes. And...

Yukari hands you a basket.

(Y/N): Infinite food basket?

Yukari: Mhm.

Kiki: Well, if that's all... Goodbye.

Shisutemu: And good luck!

?: HEY!

The ground behind you all cracks, and you look behind you, seeing Shinjin in front of the portal stairs back to the forge. Huh, her right wing's green now.

Shinjin: Did you forget about me?!

(Y/N): Oh hey, Shinjin! Great timing!

Shinjin blitzes over to you.

Shinjin: Don't 'great timing' me! You were about to enter a dungeon without me!

(Y/N): For all intents and purposes, I did want to do this solo. These new dungeon formats are based on Outside World videogames that were very important to me. I'm just reliving some old memories.

Shinjin: Aww... okay.

(Y/N): You can watch though. Wait, actually, it would be nice playing with an actual person, and I don't want you to fall behind, so... you can come along.

Shinijin: Eee!

You and Shinjin enter the portal, and fall from the sky...into the Realm of Oryx, the Mad God.

[BGM: Realm of the Mad God Legacy - Main Theme]

(Y/N): Ahh, nostalgia.

You direct yourself toward the forest, do a couple of frontflips, and land on your feet with a boom, creating a small crater. Thus catching the attention of many small creatures, including elves and dwarves. 

(Y/N): Alright, small fry, come at me.

You dodge an incoming fireball and fire a Magic Bullet back, killing the dwarf that attacked you. You shoot down the others, and the king.

[127 XP]

(Y/N): Huh, not a bad source of XP. Though these guys are going down in one hit. 

Yukari: You're far above what should be the maximum level for this world, so that's a given. You're better off sticking to the Highlands and Mountains.

(Y/N): Or I could hunt down the Heroes of Oryx.

Shinjin: "Heroes" of Oryx?

(Y/N): Yeah, to him and his goons. Not literally everything else.

Kiki: Yeah, that too.

Oryx: You fools! You really think this lowly human will fell me?! My forest of 8 Ent Ancients is all the protection I need!

Shisutemu: Huh, he's here too...

(Y/N): Slay 'em?

Kiki: Yep.

Yukari: Mhm~

Shinjin: N-No! I thought killing was forbidden!

(Y/N): That's a Gensokyo-only rule, and besides, this guy's a total slimeball. Pure evil.

Shinjin: Surely we can do som-

(Y/N): Too late, mind made up.

You consult the map.

[Quest --> Ent Ancient]

You follow the marker, traversing land, and eventually find it, having defeated other mobs on the way. Shinjin follows behind.

[73 XP]

You shoot the Ent.

Ent: Ugh...so...sleepy...

You sigh, and munch on a sausage biscuit.

(Y/N): I still gotta face your buddies. We fighting, or what?

Ent: Y-You- Wait for me to finish, mortal.

(Y/N): I think your boss'll find that I'm IMmortal.

Ent: It will be trivial to dispose of you. With each attack, I only grow stronger.

The Ent Ancient fires a bark bolt. You swat it away, but...

[-150 HP]

(Y/N): Why the heck did that take so much of my HP?! For frick's sake, I've got 115 endurance!

[Error detected! Correcting calculations...]

[150 HP Restored]

[-15 HP]

(Y/N): Yeah, that's more accurate. And y'know what...

[Metal + Wood]

You materialize an axe.

Ent: Ha, I am no ordinary tree! What do you hope for that to do to-

(Y/N): And this is no ordinary axe.

[Metal + Earth + Fire]

The axe turns into a glowing magma axe, and you see Shinjin  at your side with a wooden axe that's way sharper than it should be.

Ent: Oh. Well, give it your best chop, but I warn you, If I survive even your first blow, you will-

You both chop.

Oryx: IN A SINGLE BLOW?!

[384 XP] [Level Up!]

(Y/N): Ha, easy.

Shinjin: That was rather simple.

You proceed to hunt and mow down the other 7 Ent Ancients.

[Level 39!]

[Catchup System]

[Shinjin has achieved level 39!]

(Y/N): Huh, this is kinda boring... Efficient, yeah, but boring... Hey, Oryx. I got a proposition.

Oryx: Barganing? With ME? Ah, you're a humourous one, mortal.

(Y/N): Close the realm, open your lair, and challenge me directly. In exchange, I won't use any equipment from this world against you. Though I will be bringing it with me after I end you. 

Oryx: And what's in it for me?

(Y/N): Well, I'm deliberately making myself weaker to give myself a challenge. And so I don't get bored.

Yukari: A bold one indeed.

Oryx: HAHAHA- Oh. You're serious. PFFT- AT YOUR LEVEL?! WITH NO EQUIPMENT?!

Shinjin: We're both Level 39. The maximum here is supposed to be 20.

A stone guardian walks out of a portal behind you.

Stone Guardian: You will NOT-

You catch the sword with metal gauntlets.

Stone Guardian: ...

You activate Overclock x2, and punch it 10 times, destroying it. You deactivate Overclock.

[4500 x 10 DMG] Total: 45000

[1,000 XP] [Level 41!]

(Y/N): At least you were sensible enough not to give me the full XP value. So yeah, scratch that, Level 41. Oh hey, dropped a bag...no weapon? Aww... At least I got this.

[Robe of the Shadow Magus]
[A highly decorated robe of purple wizardcloth, imbued with powers of sorcery and darkness.]

[-2 STR, +10 END, +15 INT and WIS]
[Cannot be equipped until you defeat Oryx, the Mad God]

(Y/N): Not overwhelmingly strong, but still good.

Kiki: Okay, maybe I'll need to do some tweaking so you're not absolutely broken next time. I'm not gonna start NOW though, this is hilarious to watch. 

(Y/N): Free XP for this one, at least. Speaking of which...

You turn around and hop into the portal, which leads directly to...

[Oryx's Sanctuary]

[Difficulty: *****]
{Perhaps you have bitten off more than you can chew?}

Oryx: ...Ah. I see. You are crafty indeed. I had just finished that one, so I intended for him to slay you as a warm-up.

Shinjin: And you forgot to close the portal.

Oryx: Indeed...careless of me. But that matters nothing.

Oryx lazily gets off his throne.

Oryx: Merely being crafty will not get you through my armor.

You use a bit of Destiny Magic to tip the scales in your favor, as well as guarantee top-tier loot.

(Y/N): I'm not in the mood to play around, pal.

Before Oryx even sees you move, you're right behind him with HIS sword pointed at his heart, with Dragon Star and Overclock times 60 active.

Ran: What speed!

Chen: WHOA!

Shinjin: Wha-!

(Y/N): Tell me if this hurts...Mad God.

*STAB*

[337,500 DMG] [DOUBLE CRITICAL!] [BACKSTAB!] [VITAL STRIKE!]

Oryx: Wha-WHAT?! NO CHALLENGER, THROUGHOUT ALL THE REALMS, HAS BEEN THIS POWERFUL! WHO ARE YOU?! WHAT ARE YOU?!

(Y/N): Your worst nightmare.

Oryx's armor Exalts, as he draws his sword.

(Y/N): Wha- How?! I pierced your heart! You should be DEAD!

Oryx: You think merely destroying a vital organ will be enough to stop me?! With the Omnipotence Ring, that's meaningless! Now...Face superior magic lent from my chancellor, which you will never live up to even with millennia of training!

Oryx pulls out...Superior? He shouldn't even have that! Regardless, he blasts you with it. Or attempts to. You dodge with ease.

(Y/N): Uh, yeah? 'Should've gone for the head... Actually, you know what, I WILL go for the head.'

You decide to grab one of the books off the shelves.

[Learned Elemental Bow Construction]

[Construct bows (including crossbows) and arrows from nothing or by shaping existing elements, allowing you to attack from a distance. Depending on what the weapon is made of, it can possess a variety of abilities and applications, in offense and defense alike. Unlock its full potential by using it alongside Magic Arrows.]

(Y/N): Neato. Wait a second...

(Y/N): Hey, you know what would be funny?

Oryx: What, insect?

You pull out a pocket watch.

(Y/N): If I went for the head instead. Shinjin! Your turn!

[TIME STOP]

(Y/N): 'Wouldn't do this normally, but I wanna get this over with.'

You kick Oryx's sword out of his hand, quickly ready a Hydro Bow and imbue an arrow with Overclock x 60.

(Y/N): Shinjin! Grab it! Ran, cover Chen's eyes! This might get bloody!

Shinjin: Right!

You shoot Shinjin with the arrow, doing no damage. In fact, it imbues her with Overclock times sixty just like you anticipated.

(Y/N): You're buffed up! Do it now!

Shinjin grabs the sword, and...slices Oryx's head off.

(Y/N): Holy balls, Shinjin!

Shinjin: Sorry! I meant to go for that big mouth of his!

(Y/N): 'Huh, only now am I realizing that I effectively have quantum immortality on top of everything else now.' No need to apologize for this one, I am not complaining!

[225,000 DMG] [TRIPLE CRITICAL!] [SUPER VITAL STRIKE!]

(Y/N): One-shot headshot. Classic.

You unfreeze time, and Oryx slumps over, armor returned to normal. Shinjin's Overclock times out.

Oryx: Despicable mortals...A single realm freed is meaningless! Millions-*Cough* more remain in my grasp!

[Warning...Survival attack incoming!]
[Survive 10 seconds]

(Y/N): Wait, why 10? Normally it's 60-

Oryx flashes and the ENTIRE ROOM glows red.

Shinjin: Uhh, (Y/N), I think he's about to explode!

(Y/N): 'THAT'S THE HITBOX?!' You THINK he's about to explode!?

[Morale has been temporarily disabled!]

Shinjin: Nani?!

(Y/N:) 'OH FRICK OFF!'

You both jump to the other side of the room, and attempt to contain the blast using the strongest barriers you can muster.

(Y/N): This might not even be eno- Wait! Hiore! Kyoukai! Gimme a hand here!

Hiore and Kyoukai pop out of the bag.

Hiore: What's the deal, master?

Shinjin: We need your strongest shields! Now!

Kyoukai: ...As you wish.

Oryx: You will NEVER...be through with me...

Hiore and Kyoukai create shields of their own to help you.

"THE REALMS ARE FOREVER MINE!"

Oryx explodes, shattering the shields and creating a shockwave. Luckily, you take no damage.

["Gamer_of_Gensokyo has vanquished the Exalted Mad God with 337,500 (60%) damage!"]

Shinjin: Yeah! We got him!

Chen: Wooow!

Yukari: Less than a minute. That was fast. I'm surprised you didn't rewind.

(Y/N): No need to do that when we can just hit them again.

[Morale has been re-enabled!]

[10,000 XP]

[Level Up!]
[Level 51!]

(Y/N): Sweet. We're more than ready for PCB now.

Hiore: I don't know what happened, but I feel...stronger.

(Y/N): That's because I got stronger.

[Oryx 3 Treasure Bag]

[Omnipotence Ring] {Does not make you omnipotent.}
[An unfathomable amount of power pulses through this ring. Only the most righteous mortals can touch it and live.]

[+160 Max HP, +160 Max MP, +8 all stats]

[Pride of the Dragon and Emblem of the Seeker wish to merge with Omnipotence Ring!]

(Y/N): Do it.

[They became the All-Learning Dragon Ring!]

[All-Learning Dragon Ring]
[You don't know everything...You'll just have to learn.]

[+32 VIT and WIS, +16 all other stats]

[Ring of Unbound Wisdom]
[An immaculately perfect sapphire embedded in an exquisite gold ring.]

[+20 WIS]

[Power Bracelet wishes to merge with Ring of Unbound Wisdom!]
[They became the Circlet of Unbound Power!]

[Circlet of Unbound Power]
[A divinely crafted circlet that immensely boosts the wearer's supernatural capabilities.]

[+30 INT, + 20 WIS, +10 SPR]

[Superior]
[This aptly named staff is the manifestation of Chancellor Dammah's assertions of grandeur. Although he seldom uses it for actual combat purposes, it is no less potent as a legitimate weapon.]

[Increases magic damage by only 60%, but you gain quad shot. Alternatively, combine the blasts for 240% more damage when combined.]

[Wand of Retribution]
[A golden wand of breathtaking power, created by elemental forces from the realms of ice and flame to unleash revenge on their enemies.]

[Grants the ability to use ice and fire magic. Increases magic damage dealt by 170%.]

Shinjin presents you with the circlet, expecting you to take it. Instead, you put it on her.

(Y/N): Looks good on you.

Shinjin: What? But-

(Y/N): You can have it, Shinjin.

Shinjin: R-Really?

(Y/N): Yeah, I mean it. You deserve it. Take the wand too.

Shinjin hugs you.

Shinjin: Thank you...

[Shinjin's Affection Level went up!]

You both enter the portal back to the Nexus, and meet back up with Yukari and the others.

Shisutemu: Ah, you've returned.

Shinjin: Yeah, and in record time!

(Y/N): This chapter was... oddly short.

Kiki: Yeah, it's a test drive for the new system.

All of you head back to the Forge lounge area, you and Shinjin being a tad late as you needed to cleanse. Kiki goes into your main house.

Shisutemu: How was it 2-shotting someone who killed thousands of expert adventurers?

(Y/N): Feels badass.

Shinjin: Feels strong too.

Yukari: So...ready?

Shinjin: Ready for what?

Kiki rushes in.

Kiki: Guys! Something's off. Really off.

All 7 of you leave the Forge and head outside, to a bone-chilling snowstorm. Kiki looks outside the window.

[BGM: Touhou FDF II - Land of Tokyo]

Shisutemu: That's odd...judging by the weather pattern, it should be the arrival of- spring- WAIT-

You glare at Yukari.

Yukari: 'Well, not like you could have stopped me. And it's out of my volition now anyway. You'll just have to face Yuyuko.'

The Yakumos gap home, to prepare themselves. Meanwhile, you mentally prepare yourself.

(Y/N): 'Sigh...'

Shinjin: You're not wrong... but it feels like the natural energy of the environment's being siphoned off... It's headed that way.

Shinjin points forward and to the left. You sigh, doing some stretches and revving your arm.

(Y/N): Welp, it's-a go time. Hey, is that-

Sakuya, with a scarf, lands nearby. Oh hey, it's Alice! Where'd she get that outfit? Best not to question.

(Sakuya my beloved)

(as I said, sight for sore eyes)

Alice: Ah, if it isn't the dreaming trio. I knew I'd find you three here.

(Y/N): Hey, Alice! Sup, Saku?

Sakuya: Business as usual, besides the... snowstorm. Mistress Remilia sent me out to investigate, and the dollmaker said we'd find you here. 

(Y/N): Wait, why look for me in particular?

Sakuya: Think about it. When we appeared, you knew exactly where to find the mansion, and who we were.

Alice: Is there anything useful you know? About the...incident?

(Y/N): Well, I know who caused it, but not where they are. Good thing little miss Sage-in-training's got that covered. By the way, when was my fight with Remilia? Because I feel like the timeline's nonexistent.

Shinjin: Heeeey...!

Alice: Ah, she's a sage? I had no idea.

Sakuya shakes her head.

Sakuya: Despite my time abilities, I don't know... It feels both like yesterday and months ago.

Alice: I had a similar feeling meeting (Y/N) for the first time as well.

Shisutemu: Ah, so it's not just us, and the timeline is busted.

Alice notices the ring, and you can practically see the question mark over her head.

Alice: Pardon, but... where did you get that ring?

Sakuya: And as for the fairy, the circlet? It could pass for normal jewelry, but I can tell it's enchanted. Similar to my knives.

(Y/N): We'll explain another time, it's not important right now. Just know they're useful.

You take out Superior, and Shinjin takes out the Wand of Retribution.

(Y/N): As well as these. Don't ask where we got them.

You both put the weapons away, and Shinjin begins to shiver.

Shinjin: C-Cold...

Shisutemu creates a heated scarf for Shinjin.

Shinjin: Thanks!

Shisutemu: It's nothing.

Alice: Tis quite chilly indeed...

(Y/N): Then we need to hurry. The longer this lasts, the colder it'll get. But first...Sakuya, I know this may sound weird, but-

Sakuya pulls out another scarf, and gives it to you.

(Y/N): Thank you kindly.

 You promptly turn it into a puppet.

(The top one is the alt, which will be used for this incident only. The bottom one is the default outfit.)

Sakuya: I already know. Margatroid told me. Considering you have my powers already, there should be no harm in it.

(Y/N): Much obliged.

The Sakuya puppet bows.

(Y/N): Hmm...you think Chronoa would be a good name for it?

Sakuya: ...I see nothing wrong with it.

Chronoa waves, and hops into the bag, ready for later use.

Alice: Well then, shall we depart?

(Y/N): Yeah. Shinjin, lead the way!

Shinjin: Alright! Let's get a move on, we're burning daylight! Or whatever daylight can get through this snow anyhow!

Shinjin takes off.

(Y/N): Alright, gimme a minute.

You equip the robe over your kimono.

The other 4 of you take off, but right before you do, time slows down. Or rather, only slows for you, since it seems even Sakuya is unaware of this.

[BGM: Maritunix - Boisterous Dance]

Your powers grow at every level you attain, but power alone is not enough. You need to apply it.

Every 50 levels, you seem to go a step further, becoming capable of things impossible by a normal being. This is the true power of potential unbound...the Essence of potential unbound.

While you cannot choose exactly what this Essence will be, it will be useful.
However, certain Essences contain power too great to use at face value. An especially powerful Essence gained will be Diluted until it itself decides you are worthy of its true power.

Select one of the three options available.

[Essence of the Blank]

By taking this essence, you gain but one benefit:

Your potential becomes limitless. You can learn any discipline or skillset, even if you shouldn't be capable of it, without forgetting it and practice them into mastery, no matter how many you learn. Any abilities you have from other Essences will increase where possible and develop in ways beyond their initial purposes.

{You already possess this. Rerolling...}

[Diluted Essence of the Spiral]

Your determination/hot-bloodedness can now be dialed up and down at will, without compromising your thought processes. You become capable of generating large quantities of Spiral Power, which can power any technology, improve any object and create energy from nothing. The more pumped up you are, the more potent it becomes. You can summon drills from any part of your body, or from any vehicle (or mech) you happen to be piloting. You become much more charismatic, allowing those around you to generate Spiral Power of their own. Unfortunately, no matter manipulation or materializing mechs without the full version. However, you could turn a willing automaton INTO a mech temporarily...

{Pros and Cons}:

+Spiral Energy can be used to recharge vials and stamina
+Spiral Energy can be used to upgrade items/equipment
+Spiral Energy can be used as an infinite battery
+Allies can use the power as well
-Drills can be slow to come out, and aren't indestructible
-Not everything can be beaten with brute force

[Dulited Essence of the Eastern Legend]

You gain a supernaturally healthy body, one at the peak of your species, disease and other illnesses are no threat to you. You can further pick to be any species of Japanese myth or descended from a particular line.You have limitless willpower, and can keep going against all odds, even if your body is falling apart at the seams. Not like that'll happen, you can heal. The Forge expands, becoming a huge sprawling compound. While it would take the rest of time for even the strongest of reality warpers to get into it, with this absolutely nothing can get in, unless you allow it. Even then, their/its powers are subdued as to be a non-threat. The main one borders the pocket dimension, while a second, more physical one surrounds the Forge itself.

The configurator can now, instead of utilizing portals, generate entire worlds around it; the door back to the real world will be moved to an internal room of its own. Whether these are normal fantasy worlds or mirrors of existing settings, nothing will stay out of Kiki's reach given time. There are additional workshops, training areas, hot springs, and other useful structures; already existing ones are enhanced. If you wish, you can have youkai servants inhabit the compound, but do mind the maneaters.

{Pros and Cons}:
+Improved Body
+Race Change
+Improved, less situational Forge
+Dungeon generator becomes a world generator and replicator
+Infinite strength barriers
+Unbreakable resolve
+Characters willing to leave their settings can live in the compound, and help out (they can come to Gensokyo if you want them to)
-Not much combat application

[Diluted Essence of the Defeated Foe]

By drinking this, you gain the ability to summon those you defeat!

Just like it says on the can. You can summon anybody and anything you beat in a fight, and they have to obey your orders. These defeated foes are restored to prime condition, and have any items and equipment they had at the time of their defeat with them. If you wish, the summoned beings will retain their personality. Otherwise, they become emotionless machines, devoted entirely to carrying out your orders. The aesthetic and particulars of how this works are left up to the consumer. This can resemble anything from Demongo from Samurai Jack to Reinhard's Einherjar to anything else.
The only reason this essence is Diluted is due to the one condition... The defeated foes cannot be from the setting you are currently in.

{Pros and Cons}:
+Summoned foes aren't nerfed by any means
+No limit on summoning, and you can recall at any time
+Even if they're slain, you can resummon quickly
-They aren't buffed either
-Defeated foes have to be beaten in a fight, games will not do
-You personally don't gain any power from this, unlike the first's Spiral Power or the second's race change

After making your choice, you fly off with the others.

*8959 Words*

-----Gamer of Gensokyo, (Y/N) (L/N)-----

Race: Human

Level: 51

HP: 4140/4140 (Regen: 138/min, times 10 when resting)

EN: 6900/6900 (Regen: 138/sec, times 10 when resting) (Effectively 276)
(Not related to Stamina.)

Spellpower: 2600/2600 (Regen: 26/sec, times 10 when resting) (Effectively 52)

Critical: 0% (Fills by doing damage. Once full, all your attacks will be critical hits until depleted.)

Overdrive: 0/3760 (Used for Last Words.)

Crit Charge Rate: 231.5% [x3]

Loot Chance: 1315% [x3]

Max Run Speed: 5150 MPH / 8228 KMH

Max Flight Speed: 12875 MPH / 20720 KMH

True Max Ground Speed(Fleetfoot): 23433 MPH / 37712 KMH

[Mach 30.5] [x3]

True Max Air Speed: 18025 MPH / 29008 KMH
[Mach 23.5] [x3]

STR: 258 (244+14)

END: 270 (244+26)

VIT: 276 (244+32) (Increases healing rate, stamina, and maximum health. 15 HP and .5 regen per point.)

INT: 376 (245+100+31) (Increases magic damage and max Overdrive gauge. 10 OD per point.)

WIS: 292 (244+48) (Increases mana regen and maximum mana. 20 MP and .1 regen per point. Increases magic resistance on top of END.) (25 MP and .5 regen per point for (Y/N) thanks to Mana Factory)

SPR: 260 (244+16) (This will increase your capacity to use spell cards, and their power. 10 SP and .05 regen per point, and 10% spell card damage per point.)

LUK: 263 [x3] (242+21) (Affects various things, but two to note are crit charge and loot chance. 0.5 percent crit, 5% loot chance.)

CHR: 260 (239+21)

AGI: 515 [x3] (249+250+16) (Quick movement, reaction time, all that speed and agility-related jazz. Reduces the hitbox and increases the thrillbox {Graze range, grazing will restore MP and Spellpower.}. Each point increases your maximum speed by 10 MPH and your reaction speed by 10% of what it would normally be. Increases damage of ranged weapons and some melee weapons. Increases invincibility time upon getting hit.)

Skillpoints: 0 (5 per level, +5 every 5 levels after that) (Currently 50)

Ability Points: 0 (1 per level, +1 every 5 levels after that) (Currently 8)

Gold: 398,234

XP: 3/1150

-Abilities-

[Eastern Dream, Level ???] Gain the powers and abilities of anyone you defeat or anyone you are friends (or closer) with.

[Stand] Allusions - Gain 3-5 random "tools" from other franchises/realities/universes/whatever at the beginning of each fight, which disappear once the battle is over. With practice, the user can narrow it down to a specific sub-type for each slot, but they will always be somewhat random and always useful. The weapon (first tool) may have special abilities. Out of battle, you can still call upon your fighting spirit to activate the Stand, but it will only be 1 tool at a time and will not be a limited use item.

[Eastern Dream - Shinjin Pikushi, Level 5] [Befriended]

Fae Flight: The user can sprout and retract fairy wings at will. Each pair of wings grants flight speed equivalent to half your running speed. Each level of affection grants 2 more wings.

Avatar of Nature: You can now choose whether to lose XP or Gold upon death. If you select neither, you will wake up after 12 hours as opposed to just one, and only in the last place you rested. On the other hand, burn both of them to respawn within 10 minutes.

Fae Affinity: You can communicate with, and mildly manipulate, plants. Enemy fairies will not attack you until you attack them. Higher level means better manipulation.

[Rejuvenate] Restore not only the target's health but stamina as well, and MP too if not used on themselves. 50 ft range for now. Costs 5 MP for every (10 * Skill Level) HP & MP restored.

[Eastern Dream - Tsubakura Enraku, Level 50] [Defeated]

Technomaster: You're really good with machines and technical aspects, both in making and operating them. In short, a mad genius engineer without the mad. {Unbound Boost: Extends to magitech} +2 INT per level.

Godspeed: You have the potential to be one of the fastest fighters in Gensokyo if you get serious; each level on this skill grants +5 AGI and increases Flow's value by 10%. On top of that, you have a natural aptitude for flight.

[Eastern Dream - Hieda no Akyuu, Affection Level 2] [Befriended]

Total Recall: Any memory you search for in your head, you can find within a second with ease. The amount of information your brain can store is no longer capped. Essentially, perfect memory with instant recall. {Unbound: Memories can be displayed like footage to others, like a videotape. Audio included.}

[Eastern Dream - Kosuzu Motoori, Affection Level 1] [Befriended]

Skillbook: You automatically learn the full contents of any work of text you encounter. If the text work is a guide or a magic book, you will learn skills as if you had practiced whatever's in the book 24/7 for a year. This could be VERY useful if you gain access to a certain library.

[Eastern Dream - Yukari Yakumo, Level NULL(2)] {"Not just yet."}

No effects, for now...

[Eastern Dream - Reimu Hakurei, Affection Level 3] [Befriended]

Drifter's Grace: Gain mystical agility, speed, and luck: all skill points put into AGL and LUK now effectively grant an additional +1 point for each skill level. This isn't shown, but can be felt.
Barrier Novice: You are surrounded by an invisible shield that deflects 20% of damage to your mana. You can create, destroy, and manipulate barriers at a novice level. For now, think of a more versatile Bari Bari no Mi from One Piece with the potential to improve. Also no hard cap on how many barriers can be active at a time.
Spellspinner: You can activate multiple spell cards at once if your SP can handle it. Each level lets you use an extra spell at once. Spells originally meant to be used alongside others do not count towards this limit.
Binding Magic: You can use magic centered around the restriction of foes, often in more ways than one. Unbound: This can also seal power, restricting the use of powerful magic and special abilities.

[Eastern Dream - Marisa Kirisame, Affection Level 1] [Befriended]
Chargin' My Attack: Any move you have can be charged, and doing so will always be worth it. For example, charging a self-buff can either up the multiplier slightly or use it for cheaper, such as channeling for 5 seconds giving you 10 before mana drain starts. There is an upper limit, but it's far higher than it has any right to be.
Spell Stealer: You can use the spell cards of anyone you befriend. They'll be slightly weaker, but they'll get closer to the original strength the higher the affection level. Uses Spellpower proportionately.

[Eastern Dream - Hong Meiling] [Defeated]

Energy Battery: Your MP now becomes an omniversal energy reactor that can adapt to any supernatural energy to fuel spells, enchantments, powers, etc, that your other vials don't already cover. This also includes things like Semblance, Chakra, Sacred Gear, soul power, etc, as well as Ki; meaning you can use moves that are fueled by any of these as long as you can compensate with MP, and vice versa.

Dragon Star: (Sustained Buff) Harden your skin and tighten your muscles, increasing your STR and END by 3 times, and granting anti-flinch. Can be stacked with other sustained buffs. 20 MP/sec.

Full Power Charge: Stand still and focus to rapidly recharge your power, regenerating mana as if you were resting. Can be used while using sustained buffs already, thanks to Unbound.

[Eastern Dream - Patchouli Knowledge, Affection Level 4] [Befriended, with a chance at something more...]

True Magic Mastery: All magic (elemental or not) comes far easier to you, and is far less draining to use.

Magic Power: All magical damage dealt is increased by 25% for each affection level.

Wu Xing: Ability to use and manipulate fire, water, wood, metal, and earth magic.

Lunar Star: Ability to use and manipulate sun and moon energy, as well as use corresponding magics.

Mana Factory: Your mana regen is quintupled and your max mana goes from 20 per point to 25 per point.

Caster Trance: Drastically increases your magic power, but you can't use defensive moves. 25 MP/Sec, cannot be activated alongside Dragon Star.
Gravity Magic: Exactly what it says on the tin; magic that can manipulate gravity. You can toggle whether it affects you or not.

[Eastern Dream - Sakuya Izayoi, Affection Level 1] [Defeated] [Befriended?]

Time Manipulation - Gain the ability to manipulate time and perception of time, using EN proportionately. Rewinds take the most, but you can likely recharge faster than time can catch up. This can be a gateway to lots of other abilities, including stasis, Tempos, and other things.

Time Immunity - Simple; you're immune to time manipulation abilities, including time slow, time stop, and time speed up or rewind. You're also immune to time paradoxes and things of that sort.

Timeless - Your abilities will never decay from age or lack of use, and time abilities cannot be used to manipulate your age. You will also never age past your prime, and any negative effects that result from the passage of time are nulled. You can apply these effects on anyone you've befriended that's willing, as well as Time Immunity.

[Eastern Dream - Remilia Scarlet] [Defeated]

Destiny Magic: Consume MP to affect 'fate', nudging the odds in your favor. Pump enough MP into your spells and you'll find things going your way more often than not. This will be difficult to control precisely, for fate does not like being tampered with. However, it will make an exception for you.

Vampirism: All damage you deal heals you for 20% of the damage dealt.

Blood Magic: You can ludicrously amp up any ability that consumes MP/EN by casting from HP instead or as well. It's up to you whether it's purely HP drain or a mix of mana/health drain. Also, you gain hemomancy, which is blood magic/manipulation.
Fate Breaker: Odds that are in your and your friends' favor remain, but odds that aren't may as well not exist. Disregard the odds that aren't in your favor, and break fate to forge a path unbound.

[Eastern Dream - Alice Margatroid, Affection Level 1] [Befriended]

Puppetry: Able to create and manipulate dolls, puppets, and similar things controlled via magic, using magic. Doesn't work against Alice's dolls or enemy shikigami, but everything else is fair game.
{Dolls created from pure mana don't last long unless sustained and look generic. They can look like your own design or from something else, even Alice's Shanghai dolls, but it's cosmetic; They have similar parameters.}

I Shall Call Her Mini-Me: If you obtain an article of clothing from a befriended character,(yes, even those,) you can use it to craft a Character Puppet. They have abilities and a personality similar to the original, and can speak! However, a character puppet will be trounced by the original character in a 1 on 1 fight. (Think Touhou Puppet Dance Performance.)

[System Call] Initiate communication with a friend, and invite them to your party. If they accept the invite, they'll be summoned to your location after a few seconds.

In battle, they will be summoned immediately, and can either lend some power/use an attack and leave or fight alongside you. God-Tiers, such as Yukari, will lend power for a Last Word.

[Spirit Link II] Your MP and Spellpower refuel at 2x your normal rate. Cannot be upgraded with ability points.

[Speed Synthesis II] Your ground and flight speed are added together to make your true maximum speed.
Cannot be upgraded with ability points.

[Fleetfoot II] Increase AGI by 30% while not using flight. Cannot be upgraded with ability points.

[Breeze From Home]

Every odd-numbered day at sunrise and even-numbered day at sunset, a loot box with a pseudo-random collection of items from the Outside World (and occasionally other media) will appear in the living room of your current dwelling. Some of these items may have enchants on them.

Secondary effect: All clothing and equipment, if damaged, will be cleaned and fully repaired next sunrise, as well as the user's dwelling unless completely vaporized.

[Morale, Max Level] If you would otherwise be killed in 1 hit from 20% HP or higher, your HP will instead be reduced to 1. Your emotions will never take control of you, and you can always keep a clear head.

[Elemental Bow Construction] Construct bows (including crossbows) and arrows from nothing or by shaping existing elements, allowing you to attack from a distance. Depending on what the weapon is made of, it can possess a variety of abilities and applications, in offense in defense alike. Unlock its full potential by using it alongside Magic Arrows.

[Flow] Bring out your true maximum speed from Godspeed, multiplying your agility, and granting bullet-time by slowing time by the same factor while doing so. [Current buff: +500%] [5 MP/sec]

[Ignition Unleash, Lv20] Bring out the true capabilities of your current weapon, to various effects; they may gain new skills or upgrade old ones. As you upgrade this skill, it'll gain new effects, perhaps even evolving weapons. Or being able to buff your allies with it.

[Overclock, Lv50] Burn the Overdrive gauge to multiply your attributes up to times ((SKLV) * Burst) and remove stamina loss. Can stack with other transformations once they're unlocked. Can't Kaioken this one, though; once you run out of Drive, it'll automatically deactivate. For every 5 levels of this ability, you can choose to either increase the Burst level of this skill by 1, significantly increasing the limit and increasing the time it takes for the drain to tick, or reduce the drain itself.
[Current Limit: x350] [Current Drain: 1 OD/7sec per stack] [Burst: 7. Multiply: x50]

[Movement Mastery -> Unbound Mobility]
Movement Mastery: Become a master of movement capabilities, allowing you to know how much effort you need to make or maintain a precise amount of movement, and to perform it flawlessly as long as it is within your capabilities. This lets you perform any and every type of movement whenever you want with perfect precision and no effort.

Unbound Mobility: You can fluidly and effortlessly move around in any environment or conditions, allowing feats such as kicking off surfaces including intangible and ever-changing surfaces, letting you move with complete ease on land, air, water or anything else. Your movements can not be bound, restricted or sealed in any way, letting you ignore things like Binding, Acceleration, Inertia, and even the laws of physics cause screw 'em. You can treat any substance, terrain or angle as if it was a solid, flat and smooth surface. Grants the effects of Movement Mastery as well.

[Magic Arrow] You can create arrows formed from magic capable of causing significant damage to foes. Arrows are able to take on an unlocked form of energy, element, or other form of magic. You can also empower them with skills by charging a skill and imbuing the arrow with it. Even defensive ones.

[Blink, Lv30] Teleport to any place you see within an (SKLV x AGI)-foot range. 20 MP/use

[Magic Bullet, Lv 3/3] Allows the user to fire bolts of mana from their fingers. As this skill is at max level, it costs nothing. (Unbound: Each hit landed with this restores 1% spell power, MP, and OD.)

[Gamer Sense] You can automatically detect when threats approach, and where they are coming from. (Unbound: You can automatically detect when allies are in danger.)
Seeker's Instinct: When you're looking for something or someone, you will always have a vague idea of their location.

[Fast Learner, Level 30] Increases the speed at which you improve with skills. You learn and improve at (SKLV x INT) times the normal rate for your species when training or practicing, and even in combat.

[Friends in High Places, Level 27] You have a certain knack for forming friendships with those in higher powers than you. This could open up various possibilities. Level this up and they may grant you certain boons if they didn't already.

[Unbound, Max Level] Your potential is limitless. You can learn any discipline or skillset, even if you shouldn't be capable of it, without forgetting it and practice them into mastery, no matter how many you learn. Any abilities you have from other skills or Eastern Dream can increase where possible and develop in ways beyond their initial purposes.

[Power of the Gamer, Max Level?] Several effects:

You cannot be negatively affected by poison, toxin, or disease. Any would-be positives stay.

You will not take physical damage that impairs your ability to fight: restoring to full health will heal all wounds.

You will not age once you reach the age of 20.

Your mind is a bulwark; negative mental effects will do nothing to you.

If you are in any situation where you would be trapped and unable to move, you will automatically escape at the cost of 5% of your max HP.

Unbreakable Bonds, Unknown Land: Your soul is indestructible, and inexaustible. Instead of being sent to Eiki upon death, your body will regenerate and reform, at a cost. XP and gold loss on death, automatic res after an hour. Said soul can escape any consumption or entrapment with ease. Casting from soul energy or lifespan? No problem, you've got infinite. Even if your existence is erased entirely, you'll still find a way to bounce back. Essentially, you're immortal with other benefits. Immune to instant death effects. XP loss will not result in a level down. Also, these powers cannot be taken from you or nullified by any means, even beginning negation.

[Weapon Master] You're not a real weapon master, that requires training. But you can use all weapons at least somewhat effectively, no matter what or how bizarre they are. It is also far easier to improve your weapon techniques and combat styles.

[Rule of Cool] You gain a sense of style and gravitas that takes even the best badasses decades to attain. Expect to hit targets without even aiming properly, never run out of ammo(as if you would anyway), and walk away from explosions without taking damage, let alone flinching. Not only that, everyone else will be forced to sit and watch in awe when one of you transforms. A little extra never hurt anyone, right? Unless you were on the receiving end. This will likely help in impressing other characters. REALLY good with spell cards. The flashier an attack looks and sounds, the stronger it'll be.

+Puppets+
{Note: A maximum of 6 character puppets can be out at a time.}

Puppet Rules:

Puppets are technically indestructible, but all actions use up their mana.

Mana effectively acts as a puppet's stamina. If they run out, they'll automatically withdraw.

Puppets take all damage as stamina damage.

Puppets have stats based on the character they're based on.

Their stats can be increased by training them and giving them combat experience.

When you level up/get stronger, all Puppets do the same. They'll never not be useful.

Puppets can be recharged using your own mana; Stamina just shows how long they can run before needing a top-up.

Durability dictates how much stamina damage a puppet takes; puppets with extremely high Durability will practically always run their full time no matter how much damage they take.

Puppets' general stats are measured by letter rank, from E- to S+, similar to Stands. Potential isn't shown...because the puppets use your power and because your potential is infinite all the puppets have infinite potential as well.

While feeding your puppets/letting them rest isn't required, it's recommended. Exhausted Puppets lose a tier in Stamina, Precision and Speed, while malniourished Puppets lose a tier in Power and Durability.

Puppets can use your Essences, if you let them.

Ari [Alice Margatroid]
Power: B

Speed: A

Range: A

Durability: B

Stamina: A

Precision: A+

Chishiki [Patchouli Knowledge]
Power: S

Speed: B

Range: A

Durability: B

Stamina: B+

Precision: B

Kyoukai [Yukari Yakumo]
Power: S+

Speed: B+

Range: A

Durability: B+

Stamina: A+

Precision: A

Hiore [Reimu Hakurei]

Power: A

Speed: B

Range: A

Durability: B

Stamina: S+

Precision: S

Hisutan [Shisutemu Pureyatsu]

Power: A

Speed: A

Range: B

Durability: A

Stamina: S

Precision: A

Kurafu [Kiki Wasuremoni]

Power: B

Speed: A

Range: C

Durability: S

Stamina: B+

Precision: A

Chronoa [Sakuya Izayoi]

Power: B-

Speed: S

Range: B

Durability: C

Stamina: A

Precision: A+

=Spell Deck=

Back At You "UNO Reverse Card - 50% Power" Tier: 5 Cost: 160

Counter the next attack by sending said attack right back at your opponent. Evolves to From Whence You Came when you reach level 45.

Instant Construction "It's Free Real Estate" Tier: 3 Cost: 25

Duplicate Instant Homes and throw them at the opponent(s). Nobody's gonna expect to have an entire house thrown at them. 25 SP to activate, 5 SP for each additional house after the first. Cheap because it's kinda slow, but hits HARD.

Starter Deck's Offense "Spell Card 101" Tier:1 Cost: 50

Your starting attack spell card. Hits your enemies for considerable damage using a powerful shot.

Starter Deck's Defense "Flash Bomb 101" Tier:1 Cost: 25

Clear the battlefield of all enemy bullets and stun your foes for several seconds. While this is technically a defensive card, it has its offensive applications.

Trifecta Barrier "Omni-Shield" Tier:4 Cost: 100

Puts up a shield that lasts 45 seconds. Every 5 seconds, swaps between 3 shield formations.

Green, Economist Formation: Converts incoming attacks to money. (Reimu would love this one.)

Blue, Offense is Defense: Incoming bullets are reflected back to the enemy.

Red, Inverse Aura / Danmaku Absorption Magic: Incoming attacks heal you instead.

Len'en Sign "Monochrome Railgun" Tier: 3 Cost: 75

Fires fast, hits hard, costs quite a bit.

Puppeteer Of Potential "Ignition Awakening" Tier:6 Cost: 300

Awaken all puppets currently out, restoring their mana, temporarily increasing their stats and, if fitting, swapping their outfit for that duration. May have other added effects, depending on the puppet.

Alternatively, select a puppet to hyper-awaken. While hyper-awakened puppets can only be on the field while non-hypers aren't, multiple hypers can be on the field at once. Hyper-awakened puppets are much closer to the original characters in terms of parameters, but the original wins an all out battle still. Unless the original is a weak one, in which case... yeah, the Puppet wins.

=Last Words=

"Boundary of Reality and Fantasy" Tier: 5 Cost: 150

'Use it well, dearie.' - Yukari

Master of Allusion "Endless References" Tier: 4 Cost: 75

Takes Allusions up to 11. Select a specific tool to gain for the rest of the fight, with increased abilities. Unbound: Alternatively, for twice the cost, roll a random reusable tool from a category and gain it permanently.

--Inventory—

All-Learning Dragon Ring - [Equipped] You don't know everything...You'll just have to learn. +32 VIT and WIS, +16 all other stats

Superior - [Equipped] This aptly named staff is the manifestation of Chancellor Dammah's assertions of grandeur. Although he seldom uses it for actual combat purposes, it is no less potent as a legitimate weapon. Increases magic damage by only 60%, but you gain quad shot. Alternatively, combine the blasts for 240% more damage when combined.

Casual Kimono - [Equipped] An outfit obviously befitting of the setting but looks almost ahead of the times. The symbols on it can be seen as mystical. +5 LUK, +5 CHR in the Human Village or when talking to religious/mystical figures.

Robe of the Shadow Magus - [Equipped] A highly decorated robe of purple wizardcloth, imbued with powers of sorcery and darkness. -2 STR, +10 END, +15 INT and WIS

Health Flask - Fully restores mana and stamina, and 60% HP. Has the added effect of removing all negative statuses, including poisons, illnesses, mental effects, and even burning somehow, and returns the drinker to perfect health. Can be used (4) more times before needing to be taken back to the Forge to be refilled.

P-Can x 8 - Restores the danmaku gauge

---------------------------------------------------------

-----Newly-Appointed Fairy Sage, Shinjin Pikushi-----

Race: Fairy

Level: 51

HP: 2430/2430 (Regen: 81/min, times 10 when resting)

MP: 3660/3660 (Regen: 19.2/sec, times 10 when resting)

Overdrive: 0/1920

Spellpower: 1730/1730 (Regen: 8.65/sec, times 10 when resting)

Crit Charge Rate: 181%

Loot Chance: 810%

Max Run Speed: 1970 MPH / 3170 KMH

Max Flight Speed: 7880 MPH / 12681 KMH

STR: 162

END: 162

VIT: 162

INT: 192 (162+30)

WIS: 183 (163+20)

SPR: 173 (163+10)

LUK: 162

CHR: 162

AGI: 197

Skillpoints: 0 (4 per LV, + 4 every 5 levels) (Currently 40)

Ability Points: 225 (1 per LV, + 1 every 5 ) (Currently 13)

Gold: 76,325

XP: 3/1150

-Abilities-

[Geomancy] The user is able to perform magic that allows the user to cast magical spells and feats through earth and rock, as well as generate them.

[Fae Flight Lv10/10] Fly nimbly with light wings. Infinite use. 4 MPH of flight for every point in AGI, 4 more per AGI point for each level this gains.

[Avatar of Nature] The user can create and manipulate nature energy for various functions, including attacking, defending, summoning minions, and regeneration if enough energy is nearby. User can respawn infinitely as long as plantlife exists in the dimension they're in. The stronger nature is, the more power the user can draw, but they can exist without it. Should the user wish, they can spread nature wherever they go. Should this falter, nature energy from the Forge will inexplicably gather into a cocoon there. The user's body will then restore itself from this cocoon over the course of a season, at the end of which the cocoon will open and release the user. While they may be weakened for a time, they will retain their life.

[Resistor, Lv20/20] Reduces, if not negates, the natural weaknesses of the user's race. The effectiveness of this dampening is based on level.

(Fairy: Damage taken from fire and steel is reduced by 10% per level, down from the base 300% damage modifier. Once at Lv15 or more, user will no longer be burned by iron or steel.)

[Ephemeral] The user's needs for food, water, oxygen, etc. are all negated.

[Fae Affinity] Charisma is effectively quintupled when interacting with other fairies.

[Rejuvenate, Lv20] Restore not only the target's health but stamina as well, and MP too if not used on themselves. 50 ft range for now. Costs 5 MP for every (10 * Skill Level) HP & MP restored. Damage taken from a weakness of the user's race will take 3 times the effort to self-heal.

[Ace Pilot, Lv20] Increases flight agility by 25% for each skill level.

[Spark of Life, Lv 100/100] Attempt to revive a downed ally, Each level is a 1% chance.

=Spell Deck=

Fairy Sign "Scatter Bullet" Tier:1 Cost:15

Fires big bullets that split into more bullets, which split into smaller bullets themselves. Weak, but cost-effective and lasts forever(Not literally forever, just a really long time.)

Leaf Shield "Nature Membrane" Tier 2: Cost: 35

Puts up a shield that can take damage equal to 50% of the user's max MP before breaking. Upon shield break, knock all opponents back, [restore 25% HP to self and nearby allies](as an attacker) and scatter leafmaku in every direction. This can be used while other spells are active and other spells can be activated during this in turn, but the card itself cannot stack.

Blinding Light "Solar Flare" Tier 3: Cost: 65

Unleash a flash of light brighter than the sun, stunning and blinding enemies for a duration based on power relating to the user. Also has the bonus effect of dulling other methods of detection. The minimum blind time is 45 seconds, and the minimum stun time is 15.

Misleading Medicine "Poison Bomb Barrage" Tier: 4 Cost: 90

Fire a series of purple bullets, that explode like bombs into rings of green bullets. Fire 5 (scales with difficulty) at a time, then briefly stop to rest. The 'bombs' also release toxic clouds when they explode, inflicting the Poison status.

=Last Words=

God of Nature "Gaia's Blessing" Tier: 7 Cost: 300

Deal massive nature damage and poison all foes.

--Inventory--

Circlet of Unbownd Power - [Equipped] A divinely crafted circlet that boosts the wearer's supernatural capabilities immensely.+30 INT, + 20 WIS, and +10 SPR.

Health Flask - Fully restores mana and stamina, and 60% HP. Has the added effect of removing all negative statuses, including poisons, illnesses, mental effects, and even burning somehow, and returns the drinker to perfect health. Can be used (4) more times before needing to be taken back to the Forge to be refilled.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----- Living RPG System, Shisutemu Pureyatsu -----

Race: Automaton/Doll

Level: 41

HP: 3300/3300 (Regen: 110/sec, times 10 when resting)

EN: 4400/4400 (Regen: 220/sec, times 10 when resting)

ADR: 4400/4400

Critical: 0%

Crit Charge Rate: 144%

Loot Chance: 1315%

Max Run Speed: 5150 MPH / 8228 KMH

Max Flight Speed: 12875 MPH / 20720 KMH

True Max Ground Speed(Fleetfoot): 23433 MPH / 37712 KMH

[Mach 30.5]

True Max Air Speed: 18025 MPH / 29008 KMH

[Mach 23.5]

STR: NULL

END: NULL

VIT: NULL

INT: NULL

WIS: NULL

SPR: NULL

LUK: NULL

CHR: NULL

AGI: NULL

Ability Points: 0 (1 per level, +1 every 5 levels after that) (Currently 11)

-Abilities-

[Passive] [Shared Power]
This fighter has level and stats equal to 80% of (Y/N)'s, but not his vials and their replenishing rates (Critical counts as a vial), and all his abilities except for [Eastern Dream] and anything granted by it,[Unbound], and [Rule of Cool].

[Passive] [Infinite Energy] User has infinite stamina, and while focusing, 5x EN regen rate.

[Passive] [Brimming Lifeforce] HP regen per minute is instead per second.

[Technokinetic] This fighter can freely manipulate their body like machinery and control other electronics, even integrating their mass into the user to raise their limits. Any resources required for a mechanism to function will be accommodated by MP, proportional to the properties of the mechanism.

[Power Director] User can regenerate mana even as they're using sustained abilities.

[Weakness] [Critical Mass] Should this unit's HP fall below 10%, Technokinetic and Infinite Energy will deactivate temporarily, and the unit will enter "Recovery Mode", doubling regen rate. Once back at 25% HP, Recovery Mode will deactivate and Technokinetic and Infinite Energy will reactivate.

This does not shield further damage, and should the unit's HP reach 0, their body will immediately be destroyed. No Danger state.

[Nano Machine, Lv 44] Increases maximum health and regen. 75 HP per level and 2.5/sec per level.

[Mana Battery, Lv44] Increases maximum mana and mana regen. 100 MP and 5 regen per level.
[Adrenaline Tank, Lv44] Increases max Adrenaline, used for all spells. 100 per point.

[Advanced Targeting, Lv44] Increases critical charge rate. 1% per level.

[Shield Generation, Lvl 53/90] Each point in this skill reflects 1% of damage taken to mana.

[Technomechanic Combat] Capable of combining their technomechanical abilities with physical combat skill, wielding technological and inorganic power simultaneously.

[Kinetics] Can create, shape, and manipulate kinetic energy, the energy possessed by any moving object, i.e. the necessary work for an object with a given mass to move from its resting position.
[Can also transfer kinetic energy from one object to another. Can be used for strengthening attacks, tearing holes in walls with a simple touch, turning an object's potential energy into kinetic energy, making it explosive, or causing a target to be unable to move or unable to stop if in motion.]

[Vacuum Adaptation] Can survive and adapt to the vacuum of space unaided and are able to withstand atmospheres (heat intensity and any poisonous chemical elements), cosmic media (radiation), strange gravity (even sometimes that of a black hole), and lack of air.

[Space Combat] User can use expert combat skills while in space where there is a lack of gravity and thus, the application of Newton's three laws of motion are different (people fly away in the opposite direction when they even type on a keyboard and interact with other objects).

=Spell Deck=

MK I "Impenetrable Defense" Tier 1 Cost:???

Puts a forcefield up; while it's active, the user is completely invincible. Drains 10 ADR a second, and must be deactivated to use other spells (unless the user has Spellspinner.)

MK II "Chrono Engine" Tier:2 Cost: 200

Slows down time to 1/10th speed for 10 seconds (as perceived to the user.)

MK III "Huge Beam" Tier: 3 Cost: 300

Essentially, a budget Master Spark.

=Last Words=

Final Strike "Black Hole" Tier: 4 Cost: 500

It's a miniature black hole. What did you expect? Anyone or anything sucked in will be shot out at ridiculous speeds at the end of the move. Will only damage what the user wishes to, so as not to accidentally destroy the planet.

--Inventory—

Nothing

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Essence voting closes after one reaches 10, or at the end of the month.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

803 9 15
(INDEFINITE HIATUS) * This is a Touhou Project fanfiction that explores the ambigous powers that Gensokyo's characters have, but also talks about som...
5.3K 98 9
This story could be considered a self-insert, however it is also an OC and projection character for many others. This character is going to travel th...
11.7K 187 29
In the world of technology, a boy named Y/n who is a high school boy got a strange thing and that thing changed his life and this is his new life sto...
39.5K 2.5K 86
"Unacceptable. If there's one thing that a conveniently appearing overpowered entity in this world has shown us, is that we natives are seen as weak...