The Marriage Proposal (Tokyo...

Da RivkaKwon

"Mr. Sano, it is you who needed me not the other way around." The Marriage Proposal, a Manjiro "Mikey" S... Altro

The Marriage Proposal
Story Playlist
0.*
1.
2.
3.*
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.*
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.*
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.*
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.*
30.
31.
32.
33.
35.*
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.*
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.*
52.
53
54.
55.
Special Chapter
56.
57.
58.*
59.

34.

2.1K 90 35
Da RivkaKwon

"Should I settle for this ring?" Den asked while looking at the other people around the room. She then looks at her finger, admiring the sapphire ring once more.

"Did you know that my favorite color is blue?" She said as she faced the pink-haired man while smiling brightly. Sanzu on the other hand covers his mouth with his left hand to hide his smiling lips. He did not realize that five pairs of eyes men are eyeing his actions.

'Shit...' He thought to himself as he imagined himself patting his own back.

"Really, what a coincidence." He said unbothered.

"Yeah, that's why I really like your eyes!" Den said enthusiastically as if she never badmouthed the man before.

This statement caught the people in the room off-guard, especially the pink-haired man and their silver-haired boss. Ran amusingly whistles as if he is enjoying the possible drama that will occur in front of him. Kokonoi is sighing as if his peaceful life will be ruined once again. Kakucho looks at his boss and then at his crazy drug-addict coworker and slowly shakes his head.

'I want to go out and just play with Emma-chan... It's less complicated than this.'

Rin on the other hand did not care about the possible outcome of Den's and Sanzu's conversation as he is focused on the woman beside him. They were both scanning the ring catalog that the jeweler bought and he was watching attentively and patiently what possible ring designs the woman beside him will like so he can order it later. 

Guini just chuckled after listening to her friend's conversation, not even bothering on looking at the scene as she can predict what will happen next if this continues. 

'This will be fun, I guess? Who would have thought? Did he fall for her when she kicked him on the nuts?' Guini wondered as her eyes are still fixed on the catalog in her hand.

"What...?" Sanzu said not really knowing how to respond to the woman's sudden confession. never in his wildest dream that the woman in front of him will tell him straight to his face that she likes him. Well, she likes his eyes but it is a part of him so technically she likes him... right?

"What I'm saying is that I think your eyes are pretty, Haru-chan~," Den said. "They remind me of sapphires so whenever I see this ring, it will remind me of you! Besides you're the one who chose it for me anyway. It will be a good remembrance. " She added. She then faced Mikey and said, "Should we take this?"

"Should we?" Mikey said smiling oddly making the men in the room nervous aside from the pink-haired man who was casually looking at the woman and the ring on her finger.

"Isn't it pretty? Haru-chan made a good choice." Den said as she grabs Sanzu's arm, half because she was genuinely happy and half because she wanted to irritate her so-called husband of hers.

'Tsk, you drag me to this place just to leave me alone to choose 'my own' wedding ring? Where's the sincerity!?'

Mikey stared at the woman who is his wife that is currently linked to his right-hand man. He was definitely not happy at this sight and the other men in the room are clearly aware of it. 

"It's not. Too plain." Mikey said as he stands up and approached the woman. He then grabs her arm that was linked to Sanzu, caughting both of them, Sanzu and Den off-guard.  Then he gently held her hand where the ring is placed, stared at it for a moment then looked at the pink-haired man dead in the eyes. This action made Sanzu nervous but he would not let it show on his face. He then decided to step back so he can give space to the couple. 

Mikey then removed the sapphire ring from the Den's ring finger. Tossing it to the jeweler as if the ring did not cause a few thousand bucks. For all he cares about that goddamn ring.

"Sano Manjiro!" Den yelled, shocked at the man's sudden action. She is also starting to get irritated as her so-called husband is acting up again.

"I don't like it." He said as he looks at her brown eyes.

"What? But it's pretty..."

"I said I don't like it." He repeated but now he is looking at the pink-haired man's blue eyes menacingly. As if he was sending the man a warning. In the background, you could hear a certain purple-haired man singing.

"Ohh~ It's cruel summer~~" Ran sang annoying the hell out of Bonten's no. 2. Sanzu then throw the nearest thing he could grab to the man but Ran dodged it swiftly as he continue to annoyingly sing.

"I'm drunk in the back of the car~~ And I cried like a baby coming home from the bar ~~~"

"Fuck you Haitani!"

"Said, "I'm fine, " but it wasn't true~~~ I don't wanna keep secrets just to keep you~~~"

"Wow, I did not know your brother likes Taylor Swift?" Guini amusingly asked as she watch the two men cause havoc.

"You know that my brother likes drama..." Upon hearing this, Guini just chuckled in agreement.

Back to the other couple...

"Well, you asked me to choose anything that I like and I like the ring Haru-chan choose---"

"Here," Mikey said, cutting her off as he snatched the woman's left hand and inserted a ring. It has a peridot and (your birthstone) and a few small diamonds around. It surprisingly fit on the woman's small finger to Den's surprise.

"Wow... You know that my birthstone is (your birthstone)? Well, I presume that the peridot is yours?" Den asked the silver-haired man. Mikey just stayed silent, not really wanting to admit anything.

"Aren't you quite thoughtful, husband?" She added as she smile at the man making Mikey annoyed.

'She's teasing me again.'

"Not really," Mikey said, shrugging things off.

'Oh hell no!' Koko thought as he watched this cheesy thing in front of him, making him want to just storm out of the room. 'That man just suddenly demanded that the ring should be special and one of its kind and now he's saying like it's just nothing!? As if he did not disturb my sleep this morning!?' 

"Really? Then what's the point of asking me to choose if there's already a ring?" The woman asked with an irked smile on her face.

"Where's the fun to that?" Mikey said while shrugging making the woman roll her eyes. "Besides the other jewelry you choose will be your wedding gift." He added.

'Wedding gift!?' Den thought as she scans the room of jewelry one more time. 'Wow, one of these rings cost almost the same as our shop you know!' 

"You know that I don't need that much. Besides all we need is a wedding ring." She said as she admire the new ring on her finger. She then tried to remove it because she find it uncomfortable as the two big stones in the ring bothers her. She's not used to wearing a ring like this. She tried to twist the ring out of her finger but for some unknown reason, it does not even move.

"Huh? What the...?" She mumbled to herself as she tried it again. "Ouch!" She yelled as it felt like the ring tighten around her finger. Her sudden yelp made the others look at her in wonder.

"What seems to be the problem, Den?" Guini asked in concern as she can see the distress on her friend's face.

"I... I can't remove the ring..." Den said in a confused voice. Baffled at her friend's statement, she held her hand and try to remove the ring but someone swatted her friend's hand away. "D-don't! It will tighten even more!" Koko said who was now in front of them.

"Tighten? What? Why?" Guini asked in bewilderment as she looks at the man. Den also doing the same.

"Y-you see..." Koko said, not knowing where to look at.

'Mikey... You should be the one who explains things! Not me!' The man thought in distress.

"What's with the ring Koko?" Sanzu asked as he is also getting curious about the said ring forgetting his objective to murder the eldest Haitani.

"Y-you see... the ring is actually like thorns..." He said slowly, not really wanting to continue. "So if you tried to take it off, it will hurt..." He added.

"What the fuck!?" Both women said in unison.

'Then, should I cut my finger just to remove this ring!?'

Den then looks at the perpetrator behind this mess. Mikey on the other hand is just casually sitting on the couch beside the window while looking at her mischievously. 

"Love is pain, sweetie." He said as he raised his hand where his wedding band is also located. The ring on his hand is a simple silver band with peridot and (your birthstone) on it placed alternately. "Don't worry, I have the same."

'Is this man a psycho?' Den thought as he look at the smiling man in front of them. 'Damn, what is this mess that I entered?'

"I should just stick with the ring that Haru chose..."

Little did she know, there was more on that ring than she will not expected.

-----

Author's Note:

How are you people? I hope you guys are doing fine. I'm actually listening to Cruel Summer while editing this chapter so yeah~~~ It's alright Haru-chan, first love's usually a failure, it always hurts us. Hahahahaha.

This is what Haru chose.

This is Mikey's (Imagine that it's peridot, not emerald. Then the Diamond one is your birthstone).

I hope you guys like this chapter!

Thank you!

08/23/2022

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

114K 5.7K 54
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
872K 40.4K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
122K 5.6K 25
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
461K 16.6K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...