[BL] [Book 2] Cannon Fodder L...

By Erishi_An

Cannon Fodder Little Husband [Quick Wear] 炮灰小夫郎[快穿] Author 张三悟 Status 349 Chapters Description After Wu Bai... More

8.1 Top Crime Little Husband
8.2
8.3
8.4
8.5
8.6
8.7
8.8
8.9
8.10
8.11
8.12
8.13
8.14
8.15
8.16
8.17
8.18
8.19
8.20
8.21
8.22
9.1 Imperial Examination Little Husband
9.2
9.3
9.4
9.5
9.6
9.7
9.8
9.9
9.10
9.11
9.12
9.13
9.14
9.15
9.16
9.17
9.18
9.19
9.20
9.21
9.22
9.23
9.24
9.25
9.26
9.28
9.29
Stop for now

9.27

676 27 3
By Erishi_An

Outside the capital, a woman dressed as a lady of everyone led the maids to run wildly. Not far behind them, several bandits with knives were chasing them.

    "Applause~~" Wu Bai hurriedly pulled the reins.

    "Brother Bai, are you all right?" Xiao Zimo asked worriedly as he rode his horse forward.

    Wu Bai shook his head and said, "I'm fine."

    "Save us." The woman raised her head and prayed to Wu Bai on the horse.

    "..." Wu Bai was full of shock. He remembered that the original body did not meet this young lady at this time, but only met outside the city after returning from disaster relief a year later.

    When the bandits saw Wu Bai and the others, they didn't dare to chase after them, but turned around and fled.

.Suddenly, Wu Bai's heart moved, and he said, "Give those people to this officer, and in broad daylight, actually dare to act like this at the feet of the emperor, it's really daring."

    Hearing this, the young lady interjected: "Sir, they have already escaped, so forget it, you don't have to waste your time on those rats."

    "Let's go soon." Wu Bai didn't listen to her, instead he was more sure of his guess and ordered.

    "Yes, my lord." The guards in the honor guard quickly chased after him on horseback.

    Soon, they took those people back.

    "Sir, everyone has caught it." The guard replied.

    "Very good. When this official enters the city, I will send these people to Dali Temple for trial and investigation, hoping to find out their stronghold. I don't believe that only a few of them would dare to do this kind of robbery outside the capital.Wu Bai said with satisfaction.

    The young lady was in a panic, and she couldn't help revealing flaws on her face, which made Wu Bai look straight.

    The original body also rescued the young lady when she returned to Beijing from disaster relief, and then she was entangled by the other party, but the other party's father was a high-ranking official in the court and the second-rank minister of the household. After getting an inch, Ji Ji wanted to achieve good things with the original body, but unfortunately the original body couldn't drink alcohol, revealing a red mole between his eyebrows.

    The young lady learned that the original body was the younger brother, so she told her father the news. His father took advantage of the situation and brought this matter to the emperor. Fortunately, the emperor remembered that the original body was successful in disaster relief, but he did not implicate the original body's family. Degraded to a commoner, he will never be hired.

    This was originally the best ending for the original body, but this young lady thought that the original body had deceived her feelings, so she took the servant to tie the original body home, tortured her to death, and finally threw it to the mass grave outside the city.

.Wu Bai found out that both he and the original body had rescued this young lady unintentionally, and he felt a strange coincidence in his heart. That's why he asked the guards to arrest the robbers. Wanting to test this young lady's attitude, now it seems that the so-called hero saving beauty is just a premeditated plan.

    Xu Jiayue fell in love with Wu Bai on the day of the champion parade, and today's show is indeed for Wu Bai, hoping to use this life-saving grace to have an intersection with Wu Bai, but at this moment, she has no time to think about the private affairs of these children. Love, her mind is full of mud.

    After entering the city, Xu Jiayue couldn't wait to part ways with Wu Bai and the others. She hurried home and found her father to explain the reason.

    After listening to her, Shangshu Hu laughed and said, "If you like that kid Wu Bai, just say it as your father. Why do these meaningless things."

."Father~, now is not the time to make fun of my daughter, please help me think about what to do, I don't want Wu Zhuangyuan to know that I intend to plot against him." Xu Jiayue said anxiously.

    "What's the matter, he will know if he knows it. As the daughter of a dignified second-rank officer, it is his blessing to be able to take a fancy to him and make these little surprises for him!" Beard, full of arrogance.

    "But father, my daughter doesn't want him to think I'm scheming, I want to be nice and kind in his heart." Xu Jiayue said coquettishly.

    The Minister of the Ministry narrowed his eyes and said, "It's very simple. You take my sign and go to Dali Temple. They know what to do."

    "My daughter thanks my father a lot, and I know that my father treats me the best." Xu Jiayue happily took the Xu Shangshu identity badge and went out to Dali Temple.

    "what?.Did not escort the bandits to Dali Temple just now? "Xu Jiayue said in shock.

    "Yes, Miss Xu." Shaoqing of Dali Temple replied.

    "Are you sure? Will there be any mistakes?" Xu Jiayue asked suspiciously.

    "Xiaguan is very sure that there is nothing wrong. If Miss Xu doesn't believe it, you can invite other people to ask questions." Shaoqing of Dali Temple said with a serious face.

    Xu Jiayue cross-examined several times at Dali Temple, and everyone said in unison that no one escorted the bandits to Dali Temple, so she had no choice but to go home.

    She went home and told Xu Shangshu about the situation. After Xu Shangshu heard it, he frowned and said, "You were deceived by someone."

    "Father, what the hell is going on?" Xu Jiayue asked.

."No, he must have seen your little trick and deliberately said Dali Temple to fool you. At this moment, he should have sent people to the Ministry of Punishment. After all, there are only two places in the capital that can handle these things, and he doesn't Maybe bring people home." Xu Shangshu said gloomily.

    "Father, what should we do now?"

    "Since the other party doesn't give face like this, he must have not liked you. In that case, don't have any illusions about that boy Wu Bai. Your father will let your mother choose a good husband for you." Xu Shangshu said with a sullen face.

    "I don't, I just like a talented and handsome man like I Bai!" Xu Jiayue stubbornly said.

    "Yoyoyo, let me see who is so ashamed to say such a thing." A woman's voice came from outside the hall.

    Xu Jiayue stomped her feet and said, "Mother, why are you laughing at me!"

."I'm not laughing at you, I just sigh that we Jiayue have grown up." Xu Mu said with a smile.

    Xu Shangshu looked at Xu's mother and said, "Since you heard it too, then look for her according to the standard she just said. I don't believe that apart from Wu Bai, we can't find another person in Daliang."

    "Yes, sir." Xu Mu Fushen said.

    "In that case, you mother and son, let's have a good chat, I have to go to the Punishment Department to have a look." Xu Shangshu left with his sleeves after he finished speaking.

    After he left, Mother Xu talked to Xu Jiayue.

    On the other side, Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo walked out of the gate of the Punishment Department together.

    Xiao Zimo asked, "Why did Brother Bai divert to the Punishment Department?"

.Wu Bai didn't know how to explain Yuanshen and Xu Jiayue to him, so he had to say: "It happens that the Ministry of Rites and the Ministry of Punishment are on the same street. We want to return the honor guard, so we can simply send those robbers to the Ministry of Punishment, which is also close. Some."

    "I see." Xiao Zimo nodded.

    "It's just that I didn't expect that these people are still very strong, and they didn't confess any stronghold." Wu Bai changed the subject.

    "Yes." Xiao Zimo agreed.

    "Let's go to the Ministry of Housing." Wu Bai suggested.

    "it is good."

    So the group took a carriage and rushed to the Ministry of Housing again. Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo took out their identity documents, registered the information, and successfully received their own mansion keys from the Ministry of Housing.

.The reason why they are keys and not land deeds is because these mansions still belong to the imperial court, and the imperial court can give them to an official to live in, but these officials still need to return the keys to the imperial court after they are promoted and moved out. I will reward them with the title deed of this mansion.

    On this side, Wu Bai and the others rushed back to the previously rented house with the keys. On the other side, the Minister of the Household rushed to the punishment department and learned that the case had been completed. Several of his men who had more than enough success were released on bail.

    In an instant, he remembered that before Wu Bai left the capital last time, he had not gone to the Ministry of Household to get the keys of the Zhuangyuan Mansion, and then Xu Shangshu hurried to the office of the Ministry of Household.

    When everyone in the household saw Xu Shangshu, they wondered in their hearts, today is Xu Shangshu's holiday, why is he here?

.Xu Shangshu found the person in charge of the household registration key and asked, "Has Wu Bai come to pick up the mansion key?"

    Since Wu Bai had just left, the director had a very clear memory. He didn't even look at the register. He nodded immediately and said, "Zhuangyuan Wu has just been here, and he has already taken the key away."

    This time, Xu Shangshu was even more angry. He returned to the mansion with a sullen face, and paced up and down the study, thinking about how to deal with Wu Bai.

    Finally, he raised his face with a sinister smile.

    After Wu Bai and the others returned to the house, they put their things away first, then took the rag and broom and started cleaning the house inside and out.

    Because Xiao's father and Xiao's mother followed Xiao Zimo to the capital, they removed the room they used to live in and cleaned out a new room.

.The next day, Wu Bai and the others did not rush to the Hanlin Academy to sell their vacation, but first went to the Yaxing, bought all the servants, brought the servants to their mansion, and arranged them here, by the way, let these servants clean up the mansion. come out.

    Next, Yan Shu and the others stared at Wu Bai's Zhuang Yuan Mansion, while Xiao's father and Xiao's mother stared at the cleaning progress of Xiao's mansion.

    On the third day, Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo went to the Hanlin Academy to cancel their leave and officially start their life in the Hanlin Academy.

    Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo are not the kind of people who reject people thousands of miles away, so they get along very harmoniously with their colleagues. In addition, the two of them invited their colleagues to go to the restaurant to gather together. In this way, The strangeness that everyone had before suddenly dissipated a lot.

.Soon, Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo's mansions were cleaned up, and all the ornaments that should have been replaced. Give back the lease.

    Fortunately, when the head of the household took out the key and let them choose, Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo deliberately chose the adjacent mansion, so even if they don't live together now, the two still go to the Hanlin Academy together every day for office work. Go home together again.

    Just when Wu Bai was satisfied with the status quo, an imperial decree sent him to Dingyang Mansion in Changzhou Province as a Tongzhi.

    The rank of one mansion is from the fifth rank, and Wu Bai can jump two levels in a row. It is a happy event, but this is an external transfer, or it is transferred to Dingyang mansion. , the people are extremely poor, and it is almost as difficult to return to the capital if they want to make achievements.

.When the imperial decree was finished and Wu Bai took over the imperial decree, the head court walked up to Wu Bai and said with regret: "This official was very optimistic about your seedling, but the situation is inexorable, you go and cherish it!"

    Wu Bai heard that there was something in the words of the court, and quickly cupped his hands: "I also hope that the court will give some pointers."

    "You should be clear about who you have offended recently, and this is what this official said." The court left after finishing speaking.

    As soon as these words came out, what Wu Bai didn't understand was that the only person he had offended recently was the Minister of the Household Department.

    Xiao Zimo also heard the news, rushed over from the office, and said with concern: "Brother Bai, I will go to the book for my brother, and go to Dingyang Mansion with you."

    "I will be transferred to Dingyang Mansion this time because I offend the Minister of Household Affairs." Wu Bai explained.

."Offending the Minister of the Household, where do you start? I go in and out with you all day, and I have never seen you deal with him." Xiao Zimo wondered.

    "Remember the woman we rescued outside the capital before, that is the daughter of the Minister of the Ministry of Housing."

    "But you saved his daughter, how could he avenge his revenge?"

    "What happened outside the city was actually led by his daughter. He wanted to use this to get close to me, but he didn't expect that I would take people to the punishment department. Those people were put in prison, and he hated me because of this." Wu Bai explained.

    Hearing Wu Bai finish saying these reasons, Xiao Zimo's face was a little ugly, he didn't see that the young lady coveted brother Bai at first.

    "Zimo, I still need you to stay in the capital to mediate for me. I just hope that the two of us can meet again soon." Wu Bai looked at Xiao Zimo, no longer controlled himself, and showed his friendship to the other party.

.Xiao Zimo was shocked, hugged him, and said in a low voice, "I will live up to Brother Bai's high expectations."

    Wu Bai also hugged him back and replied softly, "Well."

    The author has something to say: The second shift is coming (^U^)ノ~YO

    Thank you to the little angel who voted or irrigated nutrient solution for me during 2021-10-28 14:24:08~2021-10-28 18:45:37~

    Thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: An An 551 5 bottles;

    Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard! .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 6.1K 34
ထူးခြားထက် (Seme) ရွှေပုံ( Uke) Uke softဖြစ်တဲ့အပြင် intersex (ဒွိလိင်) ဖြစ်တာမို့ ကြိုက်မှဖတ်ကြပါနော် ကိုယ်ရဲ့ဒုတိယမြှောက်ficမို့ အမှားပါရင်ခွင့်လွှ...
53M 377K 65
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
250K 7.2K 130
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
236K 7.5K 168
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...