[BL] [Book 2] Cannon Fodder L...

By Erishi_An

Cannon Fodder Little Husband [Quick Wear] 炮灰小夫郎[快穿] Author 张三悟 Status 349 Chapters Description After Wu Bai... More

8.1 Top Crime Little Husband
8.2
8.3
8.4
8.5
8.6
8.7
8.8
8.9
8.10
8.11
8.12
8.13
8.14
8.15
8.16
8.17
8.18
8.19
8.20
8.21
8.22
9.1 Imperial Examination Little Husband
9.2
9.3
9.4
9.5
9.6
9.7
9.8
9.9
9.10
9.11
9.12
9.13
9.14
9.15
9.16
9.17
9.18
9.20
9.21
9.22
9.23
9.24
9.25
9.26
9.27
9.28
9.29
Stop for now

9.19

668 28 0
By Erishi_An

At the beginning of the Luming Banquet, the prefect and the chief examiner said something comforting to the students before letting them sit down.

    After sitting down, the prefect sat at the top, and suggested that the public play games, and soon some students proposed to play Poetry Solitaire.

    When the examiner heard this, he was very satisfied with the game and nodded in agreement. He was just looking to see if Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo were really bad at poetry.

    The first line of poetry was naturally started by Yun Zhijing. He picked up the bottle on the table and poured wine into his glass, and then opened his mouth and said a poem.

    After everyone heard it, they all applauded, Yun Zhijing smiled, picked up the wine glass in his hand, and drank it all.

    The second place in the township exam thought for a moment, used the last words of Yun Zhijing's poems as the first words, and quickly made a poem.

    Then it was the third Xiao Zimo's turn. He also didn't think long, and opened his mouth to read a seven-character quatrain.

.While he was composing the poem, the examiner kept staring at him, and when he finished reading, the examiner nodded slightly.

    The fourth place just saw the scene of the examiner nodding, and his heart couldn't help but read his poems quickly, looking at the examiner expectantly, hoping that the other party would also nod to him, but the examiner had already looked at the next person , he had to silently withdraw his gaze.

    Finally, it was Wu Bai's turn to write a poem. The examiner's eyes lit up, expecting the other party to make a good work. As a result, Wu Bai's poems were only quite satisfactory, and a flash of disappointment flashed in his eyes.

    This happened to be seen by Wu Mingxuan. He knew that Wu Bai was not in the examiner's eyes, and he was very happy.

    Xiao Zimo, who was in the front, naturally did not miss the look of the examiner. He looked at Wu Bai worriedly, and Wu Bai gave him a calm look.

.After the Luming Banquet was over, Xiao Zimo was about to step out of the gate of the mansion, but was stopped by the servant, who handed him a message and turned away.

    On the carriage, Xiao Zimo showed Wu Bai the post.

    Wu Bai opened it and found that the name of the chief examiner was written on the post.

    "Brother Bai, what do you mean by Lord Cheng?" Xiao Zimo asked in confusion.

    "Maybe he is interested in Zimo's knowledge and wants to take you under his sect. It is stated in this post that you will come to the government office in three days. These three days should be the time he gave you to consider." Wu Bai guessed.

    "If it is said that he is interested in my knowledge, but Yun Zhijing, Jie Yuan, is even more talented. He surpasses Jie Yuan and values ​​me instead. I always feel a little strange." Xiao Zimo hesitated.

.Wu Bai carefully recalled the memory of the original body, and finally remembered that this Lord Cheng was the father-in-law of the third prince. Later, the third prince failed to force the palace, and this Lord Cheng also entered the prison.

    Immediately, he said to Xiao Zimo: "This Lord Cheng is the father-in-law of the third prince, and he has already established a prince, but Lord Cheng is still trying to win over you. Obviously, the third prince has ideas about the throne. These royal party disputes, let's It's better not to get involved."

    Xiao Zimo nodded and said, "Thank you brother Bai for reminding me that I would refuse Lord Cheng for the sake of the Brotherhood."

    Three days later, Xiao Zimo went to the mansion again, holding Master Cheng's famous post, he entered the mansion smoothly, and seeing Master Cheng, he politely rejected Master Cheng's solicitation, but still angered Master Cheng and expelled him government office.

.When Xiao Zimo returned to the yard, he saw that many students were packing their luggage. Only then did he know that Master Huang had informed them to pack their luggage and leave for Fucheng early tomorrow morning.

    He went back to his room and was about to pack his luggage when Wu Bai walked in and said to him, "I'm about to tell you to pack, it looks like you already know."

    "Well, a classmate told me when I came back just now." Xiao Zimo replied with a smile.

    "Our luggage has been packed, let's help you pack now." Wu Bai said.

    Xiao Zimo waved his hand and said, "No, I don't have much luggage. Brother Bai, let's take a break."

    "Alright then, remember to call us when you pack up and help you get to the carriage together."

    "Okay." Xiao Zimo nodded.

.The next day, everyone rode in a carriage, led by the two masters, on their way back.

    Five days later, they returned to Kaizhou, and before they entered the city, they saw many people holding red banners and standing outside the city to greet them.

    Wu Chengzhou stepped out of the crowd and looked at their carriage with a smile.

    Seeing that the prefect greeted them in person, everyone did not dare to hide in the carriage, so they stepped off the carriage and greeted Wu Chengzhou.

    Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo also followed. Wu Chengyi saw Wu Bai, and his eyes flashed with joy, because he had already learned that Wu Bai was admitted to the top ten exams and ranked in the top ten, which made him look uncomfortable. Less light.

    "Father." "Sir."

    Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo saluted him together.

."Okay, my father already knows your grades this time, and my father really saw you correctly, and your classmate, Young Master Xiao, is really extraordinary, hahaha..." Wu Cheng Zhou Lang said with a smile.

    Then Master Huang came over to talk to Wu Chengzhou, and everyone greeted each other and entered the city together.

    Wu Chengzhou said: "This official has prepared a banquet at the government office to congratulate you, and I hope you will not refuse."

    "Master, don't dare to refuse." The students replied.

    So the group came to the government office, passed through the front hall, and came to the back hall. Sure enough, the banquet had already been arranged, and everyone found a seat and sat down.

    Wu Bai was naturally at a table with Wu Chengzhou and Master Huang. Xiao Zimo originally planned to go to another table, but Wu Chengzhou said that he was left behind, so he sat next to Wu Bai, and Wu Mingxuan was on the other side.

.After drinking and eating, the Wu Bai brothers were left behind by Wu Chengzhou, while Xiao Zimo took the carriage to the West Alley. Some of the other students followed the Master back to the Academy, while others chose to go home.

    Wu's gate

    Nan Yiyun and Ying Churou looked outside, eagerly waiting, and finally waited for Wu Bai's carriage.

    The carriage stopped not far from the front of the mansion. As soon as Wu Bai and others got off the carriage, Nan Yiyun and Ying Churou ran towards them.

    Ying Churou looked at Wu Mingxuan and said, "Son, you look a lot thinner, you must have suffered a lot outside."

    Wu Mingxuan shook his head and said, "Auntie, I did not live up to your expectations and was admitted to Juren." He said and handed his Juren sign to Ying Churou to see.

    Seeing this, Nan Yiyun asked Wu Bai, "Bai'er, where is your sign for raising people, show it to Wei Niang."

.Wu Bai pointed to the carriage behind him and said, "In the baggage on the carriage."

    "How can you put it in the baggage." She complained.

    Wu Chengzhou interjected: "Okay, what does it look like standing in front of the mansion all the time talking, if you have something to say, go in and say it."

    So everyone entered the mansion and came to the hall.

    "Bai'er and Mingxuan both passed the exam this time, what do you want?" Wu Chengzhou planned to fulfill his previous promise.

    Ying Churou quickly gave Wu Mingxuan a wink. Wu Mingxuan received a hint and said, "Father, the boy wants a Zhuangzi."

    Hearing this, Wu Chengzhou frowned. He didn't expect the eldest son to choose such vulgar things, but he promised his two sons that they would meet their one request. Now that the eldest son wants Zhuangzi, he has no choice but to nod his head. promise.

.Seeing him nodding, Ying Churou and her son looked at each other with joy in their eyes.

    Wu Bai ignored Nan Yiyun's wink and said resolutely: "Father, I don't have anything I want for the time being. I plan to continue to study at Egret Academy, and I will go to the capital to participate in the exam in three years, so I can be more confident."

    Wu Cheng and Zhou Siying said for a moment, "Yes, it's up to you to make up your mind."

    Wu Mingxuan stood up, cupped his hands and said, "Father, my son plans to go to Beijing this year and directly participate in the exam in March next year."

    "Are you sure?" Wu Chengzhou asked. He knew that his eldest son was not ranked high this time, so he asked this question.

    "Baby is half sure, but he still intends to give it a try. Even if he is not selected, with this experience, he will be successful next time." Wu Mingxuan expressed his thoughts.

."Since the two of you have your own ideas, the father will not interfere with you and let you make your own choices." Wu Chengzhou agreed.

    "Thank you father."

    The dinner time was very rich. In order to appear lively, several aunts in Wu Chengzhou's backyard brought their children to the table.

    Now Nan Yiyun is in charge of the central feeder in the mansion, Wu Bai is the only son of the first son, and he is admitted to the juren, which is quite valued by Wu Chengzhou. Lively, Wu Chengzhou looked very satisfied.

    After the meal, Wu Bai returned to his yard, and Nan Yiyun followed.

    She asked, "Why didn't you ask your father to get something?"

    "Mother is not satisfied with my decision?" Wu Bai asked rhetorically.

    "Of course." Nan Yiyun nodded.

."Then let's go to the father's yard now and have a good talk with him." Wu Bai suggested.

    Hearing Wu Bai's words, Nan Yiyun's brows twitched, and she always felt that there was something in Wu Bai's words. She carefully observed Wu Bai's expression and asked in a bit of surprise, "What are you going to say to him?"

    "What else can I say? Of course I confessed everything to my father."

    "You're crazy! Now that you have finally become a Juren, will you be willing to give up the benefits of this status?" Nan Yiyun looked at Wu Bai suspiciously.

    Wu Bai asked back, "Whether I am willing to give up these benefits, doesn't mother already know? Otherwise, what are you doing in my yard right now is not just to make me accept those benefits."

    "You!" Nan Yiyun said discouraged: "Forget it, don't want it if you don't want it, whatever you want." After she finished speaking, she threw her sleeves and left.

.Seeing Nan Yiyun leaving, Yan Shu walked over and asked cautiously, "Young Master, is this a gift for Madam and Master?"

    Wu Bai waved his hand helplessly and said, "Send it to them, you can't throw it away."

    "Yes, son."

    On the other side, Wu Chengzhou returned to his study. After thinking about it, he took out a gilded post from the secret compartment and walked slowly to Wu Mingxuan's yard.

    Wu Mingxuan said in surprise: "What is the so-called father here?"

    "This is for you." Wu Chengzhou handed him the post.

    "What is this?" Wu Mingxuan asked.

    "This is the recommendation post of Guozijian. Anyone who raises a child can enter the Guozijian to study with this post." Wu Chengzhou explained.

    Hearing this, Wu Mingxuan's eyes flashed a stream of light, he endured his excitement and asked, "Did father also prepare this post for my younger brother?"

.Wu Chengzhou shook his head and said, "No, I only have this post for my father."

    Wu Mingxuan pretended to be modest and declined: "I can't have it, my father should give this post to my younger brother."

    "No, I'm watching your younger brother's ranking in this township exam for my father. His knowledge has improved very quickly. After three years of polishing, he will have his name on the test list. On the contrary, you are more worried for my father. You go to the capital directly this time. Participating in the general examination is always a bit aggressive. If you fail the list, you will just take this post and enter the Imperial College. After three years, you will participate in the general examination with your brother. At that time, my Wu family is a double-jinshi, and it will definitely be a good story. "Wu Cheng Zhou said eloquently.

    Hearing that his father didn't give him the post because he valued him, Wu Mingxuan felt a little mixed for a while.

.But let him really give up this post, but he couldn't do it, so he could only look at Wu Chengzhou gratefully, and said, "The boy will live up to his father's high expectations!"

    Wu Chengzhou was very satisfied with what he said, nodded and said, "Well, you should rest early too, now the weather is getting colder and the cold is starting to pick up, tomorrow let your mother pack your luggage for you, you better go to Beijing earlier, lest the heavy snow block the road and cause you It's hard to walk."

    "Yes, the boy knows." Wu Mingxuan nodded.

    After instructing the eldest son, Wu Chengzhou returned to his yard, and heard the housekeeper tell him that the younger son brought him a gift from the provincial capital. In an instant, Wu Chengzhou felt a strong sense of guilt towards Wu Bai.

    He thought for a while, then said to the housekeeper, "Send the cloth that is warm in winter and cool in summer in my private library to Jingzhe Yuan to make winter clothes for Bai'er."

    "Yes, sir." The butler stepped back.

.The author has something to say: one more~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 2.5K 51
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
124K 3.3K 35
"he got my heartbeat skipping down sixteenth avenue!" social media fic! charlie bushnell x reader started - 09/01/2024
19.8K 323 74
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...
168K 997 187
Mature content