[BL] [Book 2] Cannon Fodder L...

By Erishi_An

Cannon Fodder Little Husband [Quick Wear] 炮灰小夫郎[快穿] Author 张三悟 Status 349 Chapters Description After Wu Bai... More

8.1 Top Crime Little Husband
8.2
8.3
8.4
8.5
8.6
8.7
8.8
8.9
8.10
8.11
8.12
8.13
8.14
8.15
8.16
8.17
8.18
8.19
8.20
8.21
8.22
9.1 Imperial Examination Little Husband
9.2
9.3
9.4
9.5
9.6
9.7
9.8
9.9
9.10
9.11
9.12
9.13
9.14
9.15
9.16
9.17
9.19
9.20
9.21
9.22
9.23
9.24
9.25
9.26
9.27
9.28
9.29
Stop for now

9.18

658 31 0
By Erishi_An

Xiao Zimo opened the window on the third floor and looked down at will. Suddenly, his eyes settled on a private room on the second floor.

    Wu Bai was a little curious about his performance, and also tilted his head to look down. Immediately, his eyes were also attracted by the two people in the private room on the second floor.

    I saw two people sitting in the private room, a man and a woman. The woman was Miss Tongzhi who had conflicted with them at the door of the teahouse. The other party was smiling happily at the moment, and the man sitting opposite her had a handsome face. Pan An's face.

    The man kept talking and coaxed the young lady to look like she couldn't find Bei.

    "I didn't expect to see her here." Xiao Zimo said.

    Wu Bai nodded and said, "Indeed, I didn't expect to see him here." Yun Zhijing, the romantic figure in this book.

.Although the face of the other party at the moment is different from the original body's memory, it is slightly green, but it can also be seen that the other party's beauty is not cast.

    Seeing the ease with which the other party is facing the young lady at the moment, it is no wonder that the book is called "Miss Beauty", but Wu Bai didn't expect that Yun Zhijing was also from Jingchuan Province, and the original body did not understand this.

    Downstairs, Yun Zhijing seemed to sense the sight of Wu Bai and the others. He raised his head to look at Wu Bai and the others, his eyes flickering slightly. Obviously, he did not expect to meet Wu Bai and the others here.

    He looked at the smirking woman in front of him, thought for a moment, nodded slightly to Wu Bai and the others, and ignored Wu Bai and them, but continued to tease the young lady.

.Xiao Zimo and Wu Bai naturally have no hobby of looking at people and flirting. They looked back, just as the second shopkeeper had already walked in with tea and cakes, they began to taste tea.

    It was not until noon that Yan Shu Yanqi ran upstairs with a happy face to inform them of the results of this ranking.

    Yan Shu said excitedly: "That's great, Young Master and Young Master Xiao have been selected."

    Hearing this, Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo looked at each other and smiled, the previous efforts were finally not in vain.

    Yan Qi also added with some pride: "Young Master Xiao is ranked third, one place ahead of the previous court test, but my son has made the greatest progress. This time he ranks eighth, and is eleven places ahead of the court test."

    Wu Bai chuckled softly and said, "Where is this calculated according to this."

    Xiao Zimo cupped his hands and said, "Congratulations to Brother Bai for becoming a Juren."

."Congratulations, congratulations to Zimo for becoming a Juren." Wu Bai said with a smile.

    The two were admitted to Juren at the same time, and the difference in ranking was not too big. Xiao Zimo and Wu Bai were in a very good mood, which meant that they could continue to move forward side by side in the future.

    Yan Shu seemed to think of something at this time, and said, "Young Master, I seem to have seen that the eldest son and that son Xie were also selected, but I can't remember their names."

    Wu Bai nodded and said: "The two of them are not bad in knowledge, and it is only natural that they can be listed on the list."

    Yan Qi said, "Young Master, I remember that the eldest son is ranked at thirty-six, and Master Xie is ranked at sixteen."

    "Then do you know who are the top two in this township exam?" Xiao Zimo asked, he was a little curious about this question.

    "The first place seems to be called Yun Zhijing, but I forgot the second place." Yan Qi replied.

.Hearing this, a trace of surprise appeared in Wu Bai's eyes. He tilted his head to look at the private room on the second floor, but saw that the two people who were there were nowhere to be seen.

    "What are you looking at, brother Bai?" Xiao Zimo also looked in that direction. He also found that the two were missing, but he didn't take them to heart.

    "I didn't see anything." Wu Bai shook his head gently.

    "In that case, let's go back." Xiao Zimo suggested.

    "it is good."

    So the four of them returned to the yard again, just in time to meet a yacha who came to announce the good news, and everyone was surrounding Wu Mingxuan to congratulate him.

    This announcement is usually announced from the back to the front. Wu Mingxuan was ranked in front of Wu Bai during the examination, so he concluded that Wu Bai would still be ranked behind him this time. When it comes to Wu Bai's name, it can be seen that Wu Bai has fallen off the list.

.Thinking of this, Wu Mingxuan looked at Wu Bai with pride, like a winning rooster.

    He walked up to Wu Bai and said sarcastically, "Don't be discouraged, little brother, go back to study hard for three years, and I believe you will not fail."

    Yan Shu jumped out and said: "Nonsense, the son did not fall off the list, the son this time..."

    Wu Bai interrupted Yan Shu and said, "Yan Shu, there is no need to argue with him."

    Yan Shu's words were not finished, but the meaning was expressed. Wu Mingxuan looked at Wu Bai suspiciously.

    At this moment, the yachai came to the yard to announce the good news again. Upon hearing this voice, Wu Mingxuan's complexion changed greatly, and he looked at the yachai, as did the two masters and students present.

.However, the name that the yacha finally pronounced was not Wu Bai, but another student of Bailu Academy.

    Seeing this, Wu Mingxuan looked a little better, but then he thought that Wu Bai's ranking was higher, and it became ugly again.

    The yacha came and went four or five times, and Wu Mingxuan's heart also went up and down four or five times.

    Finally, another yacha came here, and the other party read out Xie Ning's name.

    When everyone heard that Xie Ning was ranked 16th, so high, they congratulated him. Xie Ning was also very happy that he was ranked so high, but he was even more curious about Xiao Zimo's ranking, and he didn't think Xiao Zimo would Falling off the list, it seems that Xiao Zimo's ranking will only be higher. Thinking of this, his heart sank.

.Seeing that Wu Mingxuan had registered for the 16th place, he still did not see any yacha to announce the good news to Wu Bai. He wiped the sweat from his forehead and sneered at Wu Bai again: "I didn't expect that my little brother is not good at learning, but he is a book boy who can make a bluff. Brother admires."

    Yan Shu refused and wanted to argue with him, but Wu Bai stopped him.

    Wu Bai opened his mouth and said, "There are still more than a dozen rankings that have not yet been reported, and the elder brother has become so impatient, which is a bit of a loss of grace."

    "Hmph, do you think you can still make the top ten?" Wu Mingxuan said disdainfully.

    "Who can say for sure, maybe I can make it into the top ten." Wu Bai spread his hands.

    "Just you? Talking nonsense like that, you're laughing at others' big teeth." Wu Mingxuan said speechlessly.

    As soon as he finished speaking, a yacha ran in and shouted, "Congratulations to Wu Bai, Kaizhou Prefecture, for being the eighth place in this township examination."

.Suddenly, Wu Mingxuan's face turned black, and he asked the yacha in disbelief, "Are you sure it's Wu Bai? Did you remember it wrong?"

    The yacha looked at him inexplicably, worried about the good news in the other's hand, knowing that this was a newly promoted master, and did not dare to offend him, so he had to read the good news again.

    After reading, he asked, "Which one is Wu Bai?"

    Wu Bai walked up to him and said, "I am."

    Seeing that Wu Bai was admitted to Juren at such a young age, the yachai was shocked, and even more respectfully handed Wu Bai the good news book in his hand.

    Yan Shu and the two were also interested, and quickly took out the purse from their pockets and handed it to the yachai.

    The yacha shook the weight of the purse in his hand and left with satisfaction.

    "Impossible." Wu Mingxuan turned to Wu Bai and reached out to grab the good news in Wu Bai's hand.

.Wu Bai moved slightly, dodged his hand, looked at him and said, "Nothing is impossible. If you have doubts, you might as well go to the Gongyuan to ask the chief examiner for an explanation."

    "Humph!" Wu Mingxuan snorted coldly, and really stepped out of the yard and walked out.

    Xie Ning next to him also found it incredible that he was not ranked higher than Wu Bai. After thinking about it, he also turned and left.

    Master Huang and others surrounded Wu Bai and congratulated him.

    "This is because the Master taught me well." Wu Bai bowed to Master Huang and said modestly.

    "Hahaha..." Master Huang laughed, obviously he was very satisfied with Wu Bai's words.

    After congratulating Wu Bai, everyone looked at Xiao Zimo and guessed what ranking Xiao Zimo would get this time.

    "No need to guess, Zimo and I have just been to the mansion, and we already know his rank," Wu Bai said.

.Master Huang asked curiously, "Then where does he rank?"

    Xiao Zimo cupped his hands towards Master Huang and said, "It's not worth the Master's teachings, ranking third."

    "Okay, okay, our Egret Academy has the third and the eighth position this time, and finally we won't lose the reputation of our academy." Master Huang laughed so hard that he even forgot his manners as a master.

    Three days passed in the blink of an eye, Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo came to the mansion in a carriage to attend the Luming Banquet hosted by the chief examiner and the prefect.

    This Luming Banquet was specially held for the students who were selected this time.

    The two followed the instructions of their servants into the garden behind the mansion. They happened to see Yun Zhijing holding a folding fan and teasing with the maid, so they planned to walk around them and go to the banquet seat.

.Unexpectedly, Yun Zhijing stopped them and said, "The two of them were only rescued three days ago, and now you see them here without even a word of greetings. The two of you have lost your demeanor?"

    Wu Bai wondered: "Is this son talking about us? I don't know when he was rescued by the son?"

    "In the restaurant that day, if I hadn't concealed your existence from Miss Tongzhi, I'm afraid she would have brought someone to arrest you. How could you come to this Luming Banquet now?" Yun Zhijing said eloquently.

    "Listen to what your son means, do you want to ask us for this life-saving grace?" Wu Bai asked rhetorically.

    Yun Zhijing unfolded the folding fan in his hand, and said with a long smile, "No, no, I just want to make friends with the two of you."

    "Make friends is a matter of course, but it's a bit abrupt that the son is inexplicably coerced by kindness?" Xiao Zimo retorted.

."So, the two of you are planning to reject me, alas, it really makes me sad." Yun Zhijing covered his face with a folding fan and sighed.

    Wu Bairuo pointed out: "You don't have to belittle yourself, you don't have to be arrogant. Friends are looking for similar interests. The two of you and your son are not interested, but there are so many people in the world. I think you will always find like-minded friends."

    "Hahaha, that's what you said too." Yun Zhijing replied following the words.

    Then he closed the folding fan and left again with his arms around the maid. He didn't appear at the banquet until the banquet was about to start.

    Since he was the first in the township examination, his position was the first on the left in front, the second on the right, and Xiao Zimo was the third, just below Yun Zhijing.

    When Yun Zhijing passed by him, he was almost choked by the strong smell of fat powder on his body.

.After everyone was seated, the prefect accompanied the chief examiner to the banquet.

    The examiner casually glanced among the students, but did not expect to see Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo, these two students who were familiar to him, and looking at the banquet table, both of them were at the top of the table, indicating that they ranked high in the township examination. , this made the examiner interested in them.

    He and the prefect walked to the first case and sat down, and all the students stood up and saluted them.

    The author has something to say: two more O(∩_∩)O.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.3M 379K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
500K 981 29
A few wedgie challenges for you guys! If you want you can tell me ideas and I'll add them Tell me how it went while you were doing these! it woul...
27.2K 22 9
Mature, Sex, Smut