[BL] [Book 2] Cannon Fodder L...

By Erishi_An

Cannon Fodder Little Husband [Quick Wear] 炮灰小夫郎[快穿] Author 张三悟 Status 349 Chapters Description After Wu Bai... More

8.1 Top Crime Little Husband
8.2
8.3
8.4
8.5
8.6
8.7
8.8
8.9
8.10
8.11
8.12
8.13
8.14
8.15
8.16
8.17
8.18
8.19
8.20
8.21
8.22
9.1 Imperial Examination Little Husband
9.2
9.3
9.4
9.5
9.6
9.7
9.8
9.9
9.10
9.12
9.13
9.14
9.15
9.16
9.17
9.18
9.19
9.20
9.21
9.22
9.23
9.24
9.25
9.26
9.27
9.28
9.29
Stop for now

9.11

755 32 0
By Erishi_An

After the reward came back, Wu Bai and others did not go out to play again, they patiently waited for the result of this hospital test.

    Another two days have passed. On the day when they went to the hospital to try out the list, Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo had breakfast and came to the restaurant last time in a carriage again, waiting for the results of the list.

    The two chatted casually in the private room, and the time for two cups of tea passed, and the second of the teahouse ran in to announce the results of this hospital test.

    The private room Wu Bai and the others chose this time was not near the window, so they didn't see the second shopkeeper running in from outside, but after the second shopkeeper reported the list, there was a burst of noise from downstairs, it was too loud, Wu Bai They also heard it upstairs.

    Immediately they understood that this was an announcement, and they hurried downstairs.

    But at this time, the shop assistant had already finished reporting, and Wu Bai had to spend money to ask the shop assistant to report to himself and others again.

.When he learned that Xiao Zimo was the fourth, Wu Bai hurriedly congratulated Xiao Zimo.

    "Then what about my son, where does he rank?" Yan Shu urged.

    "Yan Shu, don't worry, you'll know after listening to this shop guy's report first." Wu Bai waved his hand.

    Dian Xiaoer went on to report: "...the eleventh, Wu Mingxuan the twelfth...the eighteenth, Wu Bai the nineteenth..."

    "Thank you for this little brother in the shop." Wu Bai cupped his hands.

    "I didn't expect the eldest son to be in front of the son!" Yan Shu was surprised.

    Wu Bai said indifferently: "Since we already know our ranking, let's go back first."

    "Okay, let's go then." Xiao Zimo nodded.

    Wufu

    Wu Chengzhou was surprised and said, "Bai'er and Mingxuan have been picked!?"

.The servant nodded and replied, "Yes, sir, both the eldest son and the young son have been selected."

    Nan Yiyun said happily, "What is Bai'er's ranking, and where is he ranked?"

    "Young Master is number 19," the servant replied.

    "Look, my lord, our Bai'er was selected for the first time in the hospital examination, and he was still ranked 19th!" Nan Yiyun said with some high eyebrows.

    Wu Chengzhou said with a smile on his face: "Well, it's not bad. I thought he would not be selected, but I didn't expect to be selected."

    Ying Churou, who was beside him, also asked, "Where is Mingxuan ranked?"

    "The eldest son is the twelfth." The servant then replied.

    As soon as these words came out, Nan Yiyun's face stiffened, but Ying Churou's face was ecstatic.

    "Master, we Mingxuan did so well this time, how are you going to reward him?Ying Churou said proudly with a face full of spring breeze.

    "Hahahaha I didn't expect Mingxuan to do better in the exam, of course I want to reward him well." Wu Chengzhou said happily.

    "Ming Xuan is not here at the moment, why don't I ask the master for this reward in advance for him, Ming Xuan has always wanted a useful inkstone, and the red silk inkstone in the master's study is very good, why don't you just do it? How about giving the reward to Ming Xuan?"

    "Yes." Wu Chengzhou agreed.

    Nan Yiyun was not reluctant to be left behind. She spoke out for Wu Bai to ask for something important: "Master, Bai'er is your son-in-law. He was admitted to the Xiucai at the age of thirteen. You can't be partial."

    "Of course I won't forget Bai'er." Wu Chengzhou nodded in agreement.

."Master, you and your concubine have been to Bailu Academy before, and you have seen how simple the dormitory Bai'er lives in. I remember that you have a village in the western suburbs of the city. This village is near the foot of Bailu Academy. Why don't you give this village to you? Bai'er as a reward." Nan Yiyun said eloquently.

    Hearing this, Wu Chengzhou frowned slightly, feeling that it seemed a bit too heavy to send Zhuangzi, but then he thought that Wu Bai was his son-in-law, and in the future all the family business would be given to the other party, and Wu Bai was admitted as a scholar at the age of thirteen. In the future, the achievements are limitless, and it has added a lot of light to his face. It is only a Zhuangzi, and he will give it, and his face immediately disappears.

.When Ying Churou saw Wu Chengzhou's face, she immediately knew that the other party would agree, she quickly interjected: "Master, this Zhuangzi is different from Yantai, Ming Xuan is also your child, and now he is also admitted to the Xiucai, and the ranking is still young master. In the front, if you give the young master a Zhuangzi, then you must also give Mingxuan a Zhuangzi."

    Before Wu Chengzhou could reply, Nan Yiyun's face twitched and he countered: "Your son is just a shy son, how can he compare with Bai'er, his heir apparent, Mingxuan is now sixteen years old, and Bai'er has just turned thirteen and is a scholar. , who is superior and who is inferior, it is clear at a glance, you have taken the red inkstone rewarded by the master, and now you still want Zhuangzi, you are too greedy and insufficient."

    "What you said just now is really inappropriate." Wu Chengzhou looked at Ying Churou and said, obviously he was persuaded by Nan Yiyun's words.

."Master..." Ying Churou tried to defend one or two, but Wu Chengzhou waved his hand to stop her.

    "No need to say more, as Mingxuan's mother, don't be attached to these external things. I ask myself that he is not short of food and clothing. If he really wants these external things, then you should supervise his studies and wait for him to step into the officialdom. He was just trying to find something."

    Ying Churou gritted her teeth and said, "Yes, I will keep the master's teachings in mind."

    Seeing that Ying Churou was deflated, Nan Yiyun forgot the displeasure of Wu Bai's ranking behind Wu Mingxuan, she was full of pride, like a peacock that won, accompanied Wu Chengzhou to the study to get Zhuangzi's title deed.

    "Master, the concubine is planning to hold a celebration banquet for Bai'er, do you think it is feasible?" Nan Yiyun asked.

.Wu Chengzhou thought for a while and said, "Bai'er is not someone who likes to be high-profile, you should ask him about this, and see what he thinks, if he agrees, then do it, but don't forget Ming Xuan. "

    "Yes, the concubine knows." Nan Yiyun agreed.

    "This is for you, remember to give it to Bai'er." Wu Chengzhou took out Zhuangzi's deed from the cabinet and handed it to Nan Yiyun.

    Nan Yiyun took it and put it away, and said, "My concubine retire."

    "Go." Wu Chengzhou waved his hand.

    Egret Academy

    Wu Bai frowned slightly as he looked at the letter and title deed in front of him.

    Seeing him like this, Xiao Zimo came over and asked, "What's wrong? He looks gloomy."

    "My mother held a celebration feast for me, just tomorrow, she asked me to remember to go back tomorrow." Wu Bai said truthfully.

."What about you, don't you want to go back?"

    "Well, I'm just a scholar now, how can I be so high-profile." Wu Bai hummed.

    "Brother Xian may wish to write to my aunt to explain the reason, she will definitely understand you." Xiao Zimo suggested.

    Wu Bai shook his head, took a deep breath, and said, "Forget it, I'll go back."

    As soon as he finished speaking, there was a knock on the door of the dormitory. Yan Shu walked over to open the door, only to see Wu Mingxuan standing outside the door.

    Wu Mingxuan walked up to Wu Bai with jealous eyes, looked at the title deed on the table, and mocked: "My little brother is really favored by his father, and he also passed the exam as a scholar, but I have nothing if you get Zhuangzi."

    "How come, didn't father give you a red inkstone." Wu Bai said.

.Just now, he read Nan Yiyun's letter, and the other party said it proudly in the letter. It seems that Ying Churou should also tell Wu Mingxuan about it.

    "How can this inkstone be compared with Zhuangzi!" Wu Mingxuan's eyes were red, feeling that Wu Bai was mocking himself.

    "Hongsi Inkstone is one of the four famous inkstones. If you don't look down on it, just send someone to return it to your father, why bother with me, is it because you think I can't give Zhuangzi to you?" Wu Bai sneered.

    "Don't be complacent too early, you are only taking up the status of a direct descendant to let your father treat him differently!" Wu Mingxuan threw his sleeves away when he was angry.

    Wu Bai: "..."

    Seeing that Wu Bai was silent, Xiao Zimo thought that Wu Bai was hurt by his brother's words, so he quickly comforted him: "Brother, don't take what you just said to heart, your brother should only be agitated for a while, so he will not say anything else. ."

."Thank you Zimo for your comfort, I'm fine, my relationship with him has never been right, so I won't feel sorry for his words." Wu Bai replied with a smile.

    "That's good." Xiao Zimo nodded.

    Wu Bai pointed to the letter on the table and said, "Mother also invited Zimo to attend the banquet in the letter. Would Zimo be willing to go with him?"

    Xiao Zimo nodded and said, "Zimo personally invites you, and Brother Yu is very happy."

    The next day, at the gate of Wu's house, Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo got off the carriage.

    When the housekeeper at the door saw Wu Bai, he hurried over to meet him.

    "Little son, Mrs. and Mrs. are waiting for you in the hall."

    Wu Bai replied, "I see."

    Nan Yiyun was the first to see Wu Bai come in. She got up excitedly and walked to Wu Bai's face, grabbed his hand, and said with a smile, "Bai'er, you really gave your mother a boost this time."

."It's all well taught by the gentlemen of the academy." Wu Bai answered humbly and withdrew his hand.

    At this time, Wu Chengzhou saw Wu Bai, he came over, reached out and patted Wu Bai's shoulder, and wanted to praise Wu Bai, but he felt that Wu Bai's shoulders were slightly shorter than those of his peers, he turned his head and asked: " Why is Bai'er so weak?"

    Wu Bai smiled and didn't speak, Nan Yiyun quickly stood up and explained: "Bai'er is only thirteen years old now, and it was when his body was twitched that he looked so weak."

    "So it is, but Bai'er has a lot of studies. You remember to prepare more good things for him to replenish his body, otherwise he will easily be overwhelmed during the exam." Wu Chengzhou has experienced the selection of the imperial examination himself, and he knows how torturous the imperial examination is.

    "Yes, the concubine understands." Nan Yiyun agreed.

.Wu Chengzhou only then looked at Xiao Zimo. He looked at the other party's dignified appearance, deep eyes, and extraordinary temperament.

    With a smile on his face, he said to Xiao Zimo, "It's a great honor for Young Master Xiao to be able to come to participate in the celebration banquet of the child."

    Xiao Zimo replied with a smile: "I have seen the prefect, and I am grateful for your praise. I am a classmate with Wu Bai, and I am a confidant. Today is his celebration feast, and I naturally dare not miss it."

    Hearing this, Nan Yiyun's complexion changed.

    "Hahaha, Bai'er is fortunate to be able to hand over a confidant like you, Young Master Xiao, please, this manor will give you a few cups." Wu Chengzhou smiled.

    "Master invites you, don't dare to refuse." Xiao Zimo cupped his hands.

    When Xiao Zimo and Wu Chengzhou left here, Nan Yiyun's face sank. She glanced around and said to Wu Bai, "I have something to tell you."

.When the two came to the secluded place, Nan Yiyun finally couldn't help but blurt out, "What is your relationship with that Xiao Zimo?"

    Wu Bai was stunned. He didn't expect the other party to ask this. He replied casually, "We are classmates and confidants. Mother didn't listen to Zimo just now?"

    "Zimo?" Nan Yiyun looked ugly and asked: "It's so intimate, and it's just a classmate and confidant relationship, who are you fooling!"

    "What kind of relationship does the mother think we have to be called?" Wu Bai asked rhetorically.

    "You... don't forget your identity! It's shameless to be so unavoidable!" Nan Yiyun said angrily.

    "Ah!".Wu Bai sneered and said with a star-like gaze, "Mother has forgotten that you chose this path for me at the beginning, I just followed your wishes and continued to go down, but now I have fallen down and complained. Since this is the case, then I Go to my father and confess everything."

    After Wu Bai was about to leave, Nan Yiyun panicked, and she quickly grabbed Wu Bai.

    "No, it's your mother's fault, don't go to your father, otherwise he will definitely abandon me, and you don't want to have a mother who is abandoned, right?" Nan Yiyun persuaded her softly.

    "Forget it this time, I have to listen to what I have to listen to. If my mother speaks again, don't blame me for being quick." Wu Bai threatened secretly.

    Nan Yiyun dared to refute, and nodded again and again.

    The two quickly left here.

    After the two walked away, a man came out from behind the rockery in the garden.

."What is the truth that can make the father quit the Nan family?" Wu Mingxuan muttered to himself, "If the father quits the Nan family and righteously restores the mother, I may become the heir..."

    The author has something to say: sorry for keeping the cuties waiting/bow

    Thank you to the little angel who voted or irrigated nutrient solution for me during 2021-10-13 23:22:50~2021-10-20 18:00:09~

    Thanks to the little angel who threw mines: 47810166 1;

    Thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: 20 bottles of Qiao Yiqiao; 10 bottles of Shibaibaibaibai, the author's baby; 5 bottles of Yun and Lin Nanyi; 2 bottles of Ling Xuan;

    Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard! .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 4K 22
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
81.1K 2.1K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
53.3M 379K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!