[BL] [Book 2] Cannon Fodder L...

By Erishi_An

Cannon Fodder Little Husband [Quick Wear] 炮灰小夫郎[快穿] Author 张三悟 Status 349 Chapters Description After Wu Bai... More

8.1 Top Crime Little Husband
8.2
8.3
8.4
8.5
8.6
8.7
8.8
8.9
8.10
8.11
8.12
8.13
8.14
8.15
8.16
8.17
8.18
8.19
8.20
8.21
8.22
9.1 Imperial Examination Little Husband
9.3
9.4
9.5
9.6
9.7
9.8
9.9
9.10
9.11
9.12
9.13
9.14
9.15
9.16
9.17
9.18
9.19
9.20
9.21
9.22
9.23
9.24
9.25
9.26
9.27
9.28
9.29
Stop for now

9.2

887 41 0
By Erishi_An

After lunch, Wu Bai returned to his yard to take a nap, lying on the bed, thinking about what to do next, he was wondering whether he should continue on the road of the imperial examination like the original body, if not. , then he doesn't have to participate in the next imperial examinations.

    While thinking, Wu Bai flipped through his original memory again.

    Suddenly he stopped on a list, and Wu Bai immediately made up his mind that he was going to take the scientific examination.

    Thinking of this, Wu Bai simply got up from the bed. He walked out of the room and went to the small study next to him. He took the Four Books and Five Classics on the bookshelf to the table and began to read it thoroughly.

    When Yan Shu and Yan Qi saw that he was reading carefully, they did not disturb him, and silently stayed outside the study.

    Yuxuanyuan

.Ying Churou came here with two big girls and found Wu Mingxuan reading in the study. She smiled and said, "Mingxuan, my mother has prepared your favorite bird's nest for you. Come and try it."

    Wu Mingxuan put down the book in his hand and said helplessly, "Mother, can you stop disturbing me when I'm reading?"

    "I don't care about you, I want to make you something delicious to supplement your body. Now Wu Bai is also participating in the county exam. If he passes the exam this time, what if your father turns his heart on him? ?" Ying Churou worried.

    "How can the scientific examination be so easy, Wu Bai is only taking the county exam now, and he may not be selected. The boy also spent a lot of effort to pass the government exam, even if he is selected in the county exam, The government test will also be brushed down, so don't worry, mother." Wu Mingxuan said casually.

."Mother remembers that the government exam was invigilated by your father, do you think he will open a small stove for Wu Bai?" Ying Churou guessed.

    Wu Mingxuan explained: "Although the test was invigilated by his father, the person who asked the questions was not his father, but Xuezheng. Even if his father wanted to open a small kitchen for Wu Bai, it would not work. Besides, cheating in the imperial examination was a serious crime. Tong Sheng tried to make such a mistake."

    "So that's the case. I think I persuaded your father to open a small stove for you, but he refused. Then he left me in the cold for several months. It was you who was admitted to Tongsheng, and he treated me differently." Ying Chu Said softly.

    Wu Mingxuan never thought that there was such a secret here. When he saw his father neglecting his mother, he thought that the other party had a new love, that's why he did this.

    "Mother, this imperial examination has a lot to do with it, so don't act rashly in the future." Wu Mingxuan advised.

."Yes, mother knows, come and drink this bird's nest, this is because I made your father give it to me just because you want to participate in the hospital examination." Ying Churou took the bird's nest from the maid's hand.

    "Okay, I'll drink it now, but remember to knock on the door before my mother enters my study next time." Wu Mingxuan reminded.

    "Yes yes yes." Ying Churou nodded.

    Seeing Wu Mingxuan finish drinking bird's nest, Ying Churou left with satisfaction with the two maids.

    Agarwood

    Nan Yiyun was lying on the soft couch with his eyes closed. Aunt Jiang thought he was asleep, so she planned to leave.

    "Aunt Jiang, do you think Bai'er failed the exam, so she behaved like that in front of the mansion today?" Nan Yiyun opened his eyes, looked at the other party and asked.

.Aunt Jiang had no choice but to stop and walk to the collapsed side again, persuading in a warm voice, "Madam, the results of the county exam have not come out yet, so it's useless to think too much, we might as well go see the son and give him something to make up his body, this time he After staying in the county office for two days and two nights, I can't stand it, I heard that Aunt Ying asked for bird's nest from the master to make up for the eldest son, and the master has agreed."

    "Hmph, Ying Churou, that fox, relying on the master's importance to Wu Mingxuan, every time he asks for all kinds of good things from the master through Wu Mingxuan, she is so good at begging, why doesn't she go to the street to beg for food!" Nan Yiyun angrily.

    "...Madam, are we still going to the master?" Aunt Jiang asked.

    "Don't go!" Nan Yiyun sat up and said angrily.

.Aunt Jiang knew that she was not angry with herself, but she was not afraid, and continued to persuade her: "I heard from the servants that the eldest son only took these supplements to be admitted to Tongsheng at the age of thirteen. We really do not Do you want to send supplements to the son?"

    Nan Yiyun was silent for a while, then said, "Go and find the ginseng in my dowry, and let the people in the kitchen add it to the chicken soup to stew."

    "Yes, ma'am, I'll go and give instructions." Aunt Jiang exited immediately.

    Jingzheyuan

    Wu Bai looked at Nan Yiyun and Aunt Jiang in surprise. He put down the book in his hand and asked curiously, "Why are you here?"

    "We're here to give the son a body-boosting soup. The son has worked hard to participate in the county examination this time." Aunt Jiang said with a tray.

    As soon as he saw Wu Bai working hard, Nan Yiyun was very satisfied with what he saw just now, and rarely praised: "You did a good job."

.Wu Bai had nothing to say to them, just picked up the tonic soup and drank them, and quickly sent them away.

    Sitting at the desk again, Wu Bai picked up the book and flipped through it again.

    The next day, when Wu Bai was taking a shower, he wiped his face with a handkerchief, and suddenly thought of something. He immediately lowered his head to look at the basin, and found that there was no red mole on the center of his eyebrows. Finding that the red mole was still not visible at all, he instructed the inkstone book, "Go and bring me a bottle of wine."

    Yan Shu looked at him curiously and said, "Young Master, don't you never drink?"

    "I have another use for him, you can get it." Wu Bai ordered.

    "Yes, son." Yan Shu went out and quickly came in with a bottle.

    Wu Bai waved his hand and said, "You go out first, I didn't tell you not to come in."

.Yan Shu didn't know why, but he still obeyed the order and went out and closed the door.

    Holding the small wine bottle, Wu Bai aimed at the mouth of the bottle and took a sip. Then he walked to the basin again and looked into the water.

    After a while, a red mole appeared between the eyebrows of the figure in the water. Wu Bai reached out to touch the red mole and found that the mole was not protruding.

    Wu Bai thought for a while, put the wine bottle on the table, then walked to the original bed, took out a box of ointment from the dark box at the foot of the bed, and scooped out the ointment and spread it evenly between the eyebrows again, until there was a burst of pain between the eyebrows. He just stopped and looked into the water basin again, and sure enough, the red mole was gradually disappearing between his eyebrows.

    He put the ointment back in the hidden compartment, and used a handkerchief to clean up the remaining traces of the ointment on his face before shouting to the door: "Inkstone book."

    "Young Master?" Yan Shu quickly opened the door and walked in.

."Take this wine bottle down." Wu Bai ordered.

    "Yes." Yan Shu honestly took out the wine bottle again.

    As soon as he walked out of the room, Yan Shu curiously opened the bottle and found that there was not too much wine in it.

    Yan Qi saw his actions and scolded: "Yan Shu, what are you doing?"

    "I'm just curious what the young master asked me to do with the wine." Yan Shu pursed his lips.

    "No matter what the son wants to do, it's his business. Don't talk too much about what you shouldn't be asking, and don't ask questions if you shouldn't be curious. You just need to do your job well." Yan Qi urged.

    "But……"

    "No but, don't you want me to tell Young Master what you just did?" Yan Qi asked rhetorically.

    "I didn't do anything?" Yan Shu said aggrieved.

    "Ok?".Yan Qi stared, Yan Shu immediately changed his tune and said: "I'm wrong, it's okay, Yan Qi, you must keep it a secret for me, I won't dare to do it again next time."

    "Hmph, hurry up and put the wine bottle away." Yan Qi snorted coldly.

    "Yes, yes, I'm going right now, you must not tell the young master that I just opened the wine bottle." Yan Shu prayed with eyes full of hope.

    Yan Qi gave him a roll of eyes and said, "Come on, take your time."

    After Yan Shu ran away, Yan Qi walked into the house.

    Seeing him coming in, Wu Bai asked, "What did you guys just say outside?"

    "Young Master Hui, I didn't say anything, it's just that Yan Shu's stomach is a little uncomfortable," Yan Qi said.

    "Okay, take this basin of water away." Wu Bai ordered.

    "Yes." Yan Qi picked up the basin and walked out.

.After he left, another maid came in, holding the breakfast food in her hand. The other party put the breakfast food on the table and said, "Sir, the breakfast food is ready."

    "Okay, I know, you go down first." Wu Bai waved his hand.

    After eating breakfast, Wu Bai took Yan Shu and the two to go out. He came to a bookstore and asked Yan Shu and the two to wait outside the door. A few herbs, and then entered the bookstore through the back door again, bought a few poetry collections, and returned to the mansion with the inkstone and book.

    When he returned to his yard, Wu Bai walked towards the study room. When he was at the door, he opened his mouth and said, "I will study hard today. You are not allowed to come in to disturb me, and at the same time no one else is allowed to come in to disturb me, do you understand?"

    "I understand." Yan Shu and the two responded.

.After he entered, Yan Shu said in a low voice, "Young master is a little strange today, he never said that no one is allowed to disturb him when he was studying before."

    "It's not surprising. If the son passes the county exam, he will take the government exam in two months. It's normal not to allow others to disturb his studies." Yan Qi said solemnly.

    "Then why didn't he tell no one to disturb him yesterday?"

    "Xu Shi forgot, and was disturbed by his wife later, so he made this rule. Don't think about those things that are there or not."

    "Oh."

    in the study

    Wu Bai took out the herbs from his sleeve and hid them on the beam.

.He also smelled the ointment this morning and judged that it could not only hide his brother's identity, but also hurt his physical foundation and even make him lose the ability to have children. The original body has been using this thing since he was a child, and his body has been hurt long ago. , Losing the ability to have children, Wu Bai can't do anything about this now, he can only find a way to replace this ointment with another ointment that won't hurt the body, which is why he secretly buys medicinal materials.

    However, in order not to arouse suspicion, he planned to buy the medicinal materials he was going to use separately. This time, he only bought a few medicinal materials when he went out, and he planned to buy all the remaining medicinal materials every time he went out.

    After hiding the medicinal materials, Wu Bai took out the poetry collection he had just bought and read it. During the government test, candidates would be asked to write poems, so he had to learn about the poetry collections in this world to see which type of poetry people prefer.

.In the blink of an eye, another two days passed, and it was time for the county's trial release.

    Wu Bai also left the house with the inkstone and book, and headed towards the county office, but unlike others who went to see the list, Wu Bai went for one person, and the other party was the top name of the county test.

    "I don't know how your son did in the exam?" Yan Shu followed Wu Bai and muttered.

    "Young master will definitely be admitted." Yan Qiman affirmed.

    When they arrived, the entrance of the county government office was already crowded with people, and many candidates ran to the sign at the entrance of the county government office before dawn.

    The author has something to say: the second shift is coming||ヽ(* ̄▽ ̄*)ノミ|Ю.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 2.5K 51
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
52.5K 2.4K 17
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
80K 1.1K 45
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
61.5K 1.7K 27
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...