[BL] [Book 2] Cannon Fodder L...

By Erishi_An

Cannon Fodder Little Husband [Quick Wear] 炮灰小夫郎[快穿] Author 张三悟 Status 349 Chapters Description After Wu Bai... More

8.1 Top Crime Little Husband
8.2
8.3
8.4
8.5
8.6
8.7
8.8
8.9
8.10
8.11
8.12
8.13
8.15
8.16
8.17
8.18
8.19
8.20
8.21
8.22
9.1 Imperial Examination Little Husband
9.2
9.3
9.4
9.5
9.6
9.7
9.8
9.9
9.10
9.11
9.12
9.13
9.14
9.15
9.16
9.17
9.18
9.19
9.20
9.21
9.22
9.23
9.24
9.25
9.26
9.27
9.28
9.29
Stop for now

8.14

932 46 1
By Erishi_An

Having succeeded in taking Yu Maode's hand, Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo dug out of the Jade Pavilion and left from the street behind.

    Walking on the street, surrounded by all kinds of hawkers, it was very lively.

    "Selling buns, freshly baked buns with thin skin and big stuffing..."

    "Candied haws, sweet and sour candied haws..."

    "Boss, give me two candied haws."

    When Xiao Zimo saw a man buying candied haws for the little brother next to him, he couldn't help but go up and buy two.

    "Chef Wu, here it is for you."

    Wu Bai took one with a smile, and asked, "Have you ever eaten sugar gourd?"

    "No." Xiao Zimo shook his head.

    "Then try it, it's delicious, sweet and sour, and it tastes great." Wu Bai's eyes flashed with a hint of slyness.

."Is it really that delicious?" Xiao Zimo asked curiously.

    "Mmmm." Wu Bai handed the candied haws in his hand to Xiao Zimo's mouth with a serious face.

    Xiao Zimo tentatively bit down a candied haws and put it in his mouth, and then he was irritated by the sour and sweet taste.

    Wu Bai bent his eyes and smiled like a little fox.

    Seeing this, Xiao Zimo picked up the kite on the side of the stall to block the eyes of passers-by, pulled Wu Bai towards his lips that were dyed red by the sugar gourd, and bit down.

    "Dare to make fun of this general, this is punishment." Xiao Zimo pretended to be serious.

    "..." Wu Bai didn't expect him to be so brave, he dared to kiss him on the street, and he didn't know how to answer for a while.

    "Ahem, two guest officers, are you going to buy this kite or not?" The stall owner looked at the two of them embarrassedly.

.Xiao Zimo just focused on guarding against passers-by on the street, but he forgot about the stall owner. With embarrassment on his face, he took out the money and handed it to the stall owner to buy the kite in his hand.

    Wu Bai played with the carp kite in his hand and asked, "Can you fly a kite?"

    "I will." Xiao Zimo looked at Wu Bai, as if he had found something, he said, "You can't fly a kite?"

    "It's because the wind is too small that the kite can't fly every time. This has nothing to do with me." Wu Bai said seriously.

    "Hahaha, so you really don't know how to fly a kite." Xiao Zimo couldn't stop laughing.

    "It's because the wind is too small." Wu Bai corrected.

    "It's still early, why don't we go to the suburbs and I'll teach you how to fly a kite." Xiao Zimo suggested.

    Soon the two went to a nearby horse shop to rent horses and drove them out of the city.

.On the other side, Yu Maode and his daughter-in-law stared at the Jade Pavilion for a few hours, but they didn't see Wu Bai and the others, so they could only go home helplessly.

    "You said that this person disappeared out of thin air, we clearly saw them go in with our own eyes." Yu Maode's wife complained.

    "It must be the shopkeeper of the Emerald Pavilion who colluded with them, let them slip through the back door, and took the opportunity to cheat us a lot of money!" Yu Maode said with anger in his eyes.

    "Then what should we do now, the shopkeeper can say that he has the support of nobles behind him. Shall we tell Jia'er about this?"

    Yu Maode waved his hand and said: "Let's not talk about the Jade Pavilion. We can't add an enemy to Jia'er, but we can find a way to tell Jia'er about Wu Bai's appearance in the capital."

    "But we haven't found Wu Bai's foothold, what should we do next?"

."Send the news to Jia'er first and hear what he plans." Yu Maode suppressed his anger and calmly said.

    "it is good."

    Royal Palace

    Wen Qing received a note from his subordinates, and after reading the content on the paper, he sneered: "These Yu Jia's parents really can offend people, and they dare to rush into General Xiao."

    "Your Majesty, what should I do next?" asked a guard kneeling below.

    "Don't worry about them, they are willing to find their own way, let's watch a good show." Wen Qing said coldly.

    As soon as the voice fell, a burst of footsteps sounded.

    "Mother, what kind of show are you talking about?" A child about five or six years old with red lips and white teeth ran in.

.Looking at him, Wen Qing's eyes softened a little, he waved at the guard to let him back down, and then replied softly: "In two days, your father will hold a celebration banquet for General Xiao, and there will be a troupe on stage at that time. For performances, we were just discussing some good playbooks."

    "I want to watch the dragon and lion dance, not the play." The child said coquettishly.

    "Hahaha, then let's go to your father and ask him to arrange one for you." Wen Qing took his little hand and walked out of his palace.

    In another palace, Yu Jia squeezed the note in her palm and said gloomily, "Why didn't you die!"

    Seeing him like this, the servants on the side all bowed their heads and dared not speak.

.Yu Jia took a deep breath and suppressed the sullen mood. He ordered his servants to bring a pen and paper, and then wrote a sentence on it, and handed it to the person who delivered the letter for him, asking the other party to give the note to his parents, and at the same time He also instructed the maid to take out a bag of silver and hand it to the other party.

    In the outskirts, Wu Bai was running on the grass with the kite string, but the kite behind him couldn't fly, so he twisted the kite string in frustration.

    Xiao Zimo came over, held his hand, and gently instructed him on kite flying skills.

    Slowly, the wind was blowing towards the sky in Wu Bai's hands. Wu Bai excitedly pulled the kite string. Seeing that the kite was flying higher and higher, Wu Bai kept releasing the string in his hand. Xiao Zimo quickly stopped him and said, "This kite is flying. You can't just release the line, you have to take it properly..."

    "Ah, I can't seem to get this back!" .As soon as Wu Bai's surprised voice fell, the kite string suddenly broke, and the dropped kite floated into the distance with the spring breeze.

    "I'm going to pick it up." Wu Bai said and was about to run away, Xiao Zimo quickly grabbed him and said, "It's okay, just let it fly, I'll go back and make a new one for you."

    "Then I want the exact same carp as this one." Wu Bai said, pointing to the red floating in the sky.

    "Okay, it's up to you."

    The kite broke, and Wu Bai and the others did not stay. They rode their horses back slowly. On the way, they also met many young men and women who rode out of the city to fly kites.

    The next day, Wu Bai and the others did not go out again, so they stayed in the mansion to play chess. The glass chess set yesterday came in handy.

    The Yu Maode couple, who were eager to find Wu Bai outside, were naturally in vain, but their behavior fell into the eyes of people with a heart.
.Wen Qing got the news again, and he asked curiously, "Yu Jia's parents are looking for a little brother?"

    "Yes."

    "Have they found it? Where did that little brother come from, and why did they search for him?"

    "The subordinate is still under investigation."

    "This palace already knows about this, you step back, just keep staring at them, don't startle the snake." Wen Qing ordered.

    "Yes, Your Majesty."

    After several fights with Yu Jia, Wen Qing found that Yu Jia was a bit evil. The other party seemed to have the ability to predict. He saw through his calculations in advance and fought back several times. Before, he used his calculations to win the emperor's favor, and he was promoted. bits.

.Seeing Yu Jia, this little brother, step by step to take away the emperor's love for him, Wen Qing is also a little impatient, but he has never been able to get much benefit from Yu Jia, and his child was almost taken down a while ago. Poison killed him. Fortunately, he had the antidote pill Wu Bai gave him, otherwise he would have to go crazy.

    Recently, his father sent a letter to him, telling him not to focus on Yu Jia, but to learn to find each other's weaknesses, that's why he set his sights on Yu Jia's parents, hoping to find a breakthrough in them.

    Now that he finally found something strange about Yu Jia's parents, of course he had to act cautiously and use this to give Yu Jia a hard blow when necessary.

    Yu Jia didn't know that his parents were being targeted. He was very anxious for the past two days, but he never waited for news from his parents, which was not good news for him.

.The parents didn't send him a letter, which means that they haven't found Wu Bai and dealt with each other.

    Just as he was anxiously waiting, the time soon came to the day of the celebration feast.

    Xiao Zimo brought Wu Bai into the palace for a banquet.

    When they arrived, only some ministers and their families came, and neither the emperor nor the concubine were present.

    When a minister saw Xiao Zimo with a little brother by his side, he came over and asked, "Who is this person next to Sir Xiao?"

    "This is Wu Bai, my new husband." Xiao Zimo grabbed Wu Bai's hand and declared.

    "Which family's little brother is this, I've never heard of it before?" the minister's family asked curiously.

    "He's the little brother I met in Southwest City. It's normal for you not to know each other." Xiao Zimo explained.

    "That's it, I said how to look a little faceless."

.After saying hello, Xiao Zimo took Wu Bai to his position, his position was higher, the second on the right.

    Xiao Zimo was worried that he was not used to such a scene, so he did not leave his position to catch up with others, but stayed with Wu Bai to take care of him.

    At this time, a person came over to their table, it was Zhen He.

    No, it should be called Jing He Zhen.

    The other party walked up to them with a glass of wine and said with a smile, "General Xiao, you are here."

    "I have seen the third prince." Xiao Zimo cupped his hands.

    "General Haha, you don't have to be so polite. Today is your celebration feast. I came here to congratulate the general." Jing Hezhen said with a smile.

    "There is also your credit here. Are you okay with staying in the palace recently?" Xiao Zimo changed the subject.

.Jing Hezhen nodded and said, "It's okay, my father has already arranged for me to be in the Imperial Army. After this celebration banquet, I will take over."

    "That's good." Xiao Zimo said with relief.

    "I don't know when the marriage between the general and Wu Xiaochu will be decided. Don't forget to send me an invitation at that time." Jing Hezhen looked at the two of them and said.

    "Don't worry, you are definitely indispensable, you are our matchmaker!" Wu Bai said with a smile.

    "You two are in love with each other, and it has nothing to do with me." Jing Hezhen waved his hands.

    "Oh? So you didn't make Zimo pretend to be drunk at the beginning." Wu Bai sighed, "I originally planned to give you a special matchmaker gift, but now it's just right, this gift can be saved."

    "Don't, I'll admit it." Jing Hezhen raised his hands in surrender, and then he asked, "What matchmaker ceremony is it?"

."This one can't be given to you until the day we get married." Wu Bai raised his eyebrows and smiled.

    The three were talking when a sharp voice came from outside the hall: "Your Majesty is here!"

    Everyone in the hall stood up to salute him.

    Immediately afterwards, the emperor walked in slowly with a large string of concubines and sat on the chair above the hall.

    Yu Jia also looked down at this time, and at a glance he saw Wu Bai next to Xiao Zimo, his pupils dilated, and he looked at Wu Bai in disbelief, as if he couldn't understand why the other party appeared here.

    The author has something to say: a more ~~~o(* ̄︶ ̄*)o

    Thank you to the little angel who voted or irrigated nutrient solution for me during 2021-10-06 23:10:36~2021-10-07 17:12:32~

.Thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: 47810166 15 bottles; 45315064 1 bottle;

    Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53M 377K 65
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
88.7K 326 20
My wlw thoughts Men dni 🚫 if you don't like these types of books block don't report Pm me girls<3
56.9K 2.6K 18
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
63.6K 1.7K 27
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...