[BL] [Book 2] Cannon Fodder L...

By Erishi_An

Cannon Fodder Little Husband [Quick Wear] 炮灰小夫郎[快穿] Author 张三悟 Status 349 Chapters Description After Wu Bai... More

8.1 Top Crime Little Husband
8.2
8.3
8.4
8.6
8.7
8.8
8.9
8.10
8.11
8.12
8.13
8.14
8.15
8.16
8.17
8.18
8.19
8.20
8.21
8.22
9.1 Imperial Examination Little Husband
9.2
9.3
9.4
9.5
9.6
9.7
9.8
9.9
9.10
9.11
9.12
9.13
9.14
9.15
9.16
9.17
9.18
9.19
9.20
9.21
9.22
9.23
9.24
9.25
9.26
9.27
9.28
9.29
Stop for now

8.5

1K 48 3
By Erishi_An

Wu Bai and Aunt Xiang first went to the main hall of the ancient temple to worship the Buddha, put on incense, and donated sesame oil money, and then they played in the ancient temple and enjoyed the unique scenery here.

    Every brick and tile here reveals the precipitation of history, and the trees are thick and tall.

    The two walked all the way and visited the entire ancient temple, but they had never met Zhang Xing and the other two.

    In the afternoon, Wu Bai listened to a tourist beside him talking about the delicious food in this ancient temple, so he took Aunt Xiang to the dining hall of the ancient temple to taste a vegetarian meal, and then took Aunt Xiang down the mountain.

    When they arrived at the carriage, Zhang Xing and the others had not returned, so they had to wait for a while before waiting for the lingering two.

    Zhang Xing said embarrassedly, "I made you wait for a long time."

    "It's okay, we just arrived not long ago." Aunt Xiang said.

.A few people got back on the carriage and returned to the city, found an inn to stay, and bought all the dry food and other things they needed on the road the next day before they set off again.

    On the carriage, Wu Bai and Aunt Xiang sat inside, Zhang Xing and Zheng Quan sat on the outside of the carriage alternately driving the carriage, and from time to time they talked about what they saw in the ancient temple.

    "I can see the nobles in the ancient temple this time." Zheng Quan said with a proud face.

    "What kind of noble person, how expensive is it?" Zhang Xing asked casually.

    "In the palace, do you think it's expensive?" Zheng Quan said with a mysterious face.

    "Are you talking about the nobles in the palace? What does that person look like?" Zhang Xing asked curiously.

.Zheng Quan shook his head with some regret and said, "I didn't see the other person's face clearly, I only saw a back, and it was only when I heard the maid next to him call him 'Your Majesty', and vaguely said 'Emperor' or something, so I concluded that The other party is from the palace."

    Zhang Xing said with envy on his face, "You're lucky, it's good to see only one back. With a background like ours, where would you have the chance to meet such a noble person."

    "Damn, it's not that there is no chance. Not long ago, wasn't the imperial court draft? I heard that someone in our county was selected, and now he has become a noble brother. If they go back to their hometown someday to visit relatives, don't you have a chance to meet them. "Zheng Quan said with a smile.

    "The news you heard is not comprehensive. After that person was selected, all his family members have been taken to the capital to enjoy their blessings. How can they come to such a remote place." Zhang Xing sneered.

.Aunt Xiang in the carriage heard the two of them talking, and immediately thought that the little brother who framed Wu Bai and put him in prison seemed to have been chosen to be your brother, and he didn't know if Zhang Xing and the others were talking about this person.

    She gently opened the curtain and asked, "What's the name of the noble brother you just mentioned?"

    Zhang Xing shook his head and said, "I don't know, I just heard that there is such a person."

    Zheng Quan interjected: "I do know a little bit, I heard that the other party came from a small village called Fengming Village, and many people said that the name of this village was good, and 'Fengming Village' sounds a lot like 'Fengming Village' , so the other party will fly up the branch and become a phoenix."

    "I know the name of the village you mentioned. Now the name of the village has been changed, and it is called 'Fengming Village'." Zhang Xing also said what he knew.

.When Aunt Xiang heard the words 'Fengming Village', she knew that she had guessed correctly. The noble brother they were talking about was really the one who framed Brother Bai and put him in prison.

    She sat back in her seat and watched Wu Bai hesitate to speak.

    Wu Bai naturally saw what Aunt Xiang was thinking, and he comforted him: "Aunt Xiang doesn't have to worry, as the saying goes, if you do a lot of injustice, you will kill yourself. He is standing tall now, and one day he will all come back."

    "I understand this, but it's inevitable that you don't feel worth it. Why is he trying to be rich and rich in the palace now, but you are going to be exiled to the southwest and suffer a lot." Aunt Xiang said with red eyes.

."Aunt Xiang, relax, you can see that I'm quite comfortable now, and the palace is not another cage, the other party is now living in the palace, where the situation is complicated, all kinds of undercurrents are surging, and I may lose my life at any time. After living in trembling, how can he be as comfortable as I am now, Aunt Xiang really doesn't need to envy others." Wu Bai said frankly.

    After listening to Wu Bai, Aunt Xiang felt very comfortable when she thought about the situation along the way. She got up early and looked in the mirror recently, and she found that there were a few wrinkles on her face.

    Immediately, Aunt Xiang no longer bothered with the question just now.

    In the blink of an eye, it was noon, Zhang Xing and the two turned the carriage from the official road into the woods beside the road to enjoy the cool, and everyone had lunch by the way.

    Wu Bai and Aunt Xiang got off the carriage, and Zhang Xing and the others also took out food and water from the carriage where things were placed at the back of the carriage, and each shared a share.

.The horse also lowered its head and gnawed at the grass on the ground to fill its stomach.

    After eating the dry food, the sun was very hot, and everyone was not in a hurry. Zhang Xing and Zheng Quan found a shady and spacious tree trunk on which to lie down for an afternoon nap. Aunt Xiang also climbed into the carriage to take a nap. Wu Bai was not sleepy, so they Hang out in the woods.

    Suddenly, he heard a gurgling sound of water, Wu Bai moved in his heart and walked towards the sound of water.

    The closer he got to the sound of the water, the more refreshing the feeling came. Wu Bai regretted not bringing the water bag, but he thought about it. After finding the water source and making sure that the water source was clean, it was not too late to get the water bag. Forget that regret.

    "Wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow-"

    Wu Bai pushed aside a dense grass, and a crystal clear stream appeared in front of him.

.He happily ran towards the stream, squatted by the stream, held up the water and patted his face. In an instant, he only felt that all the heat was gone.

    Looking at the fish swimming in the small stream, Wu Bai Mingming had only used dry food, but he felt a little hungry.

    Just when he was about to take off his shoes and go into the water to catch fish, a small rock fell in the stream in front of Wu Bai, splashing a large amount of water.

    "Who?" Wu Bai looked around vigilantly and asked.

    He looked at the fish in the stream with all his eyes just now, and was careless for a while, but he didn't notice anyone around.

    "Cough cough..."

    There was a coughing sound from behind Wu Bai, and he quickly looked there, but only saw an arm exposed in a dense grass.

.He picked up a stone from the ground and held it in his hand, walked slowly towards it, and slowly pushed away the grass.

    I saw a person lying in the grass, the other party looked at Wu Bai with a dying breath, and murmured, "Save me."

    The other party was covered in injuries and looked in a state of embarrassment, and his face was also covered in blood, but Wu Bai still recognized at a glance that the other party was the good-looking and temperamental little brother he saw at the ancient temple yesterday.

    Xu is that the other party also recognized Wu Bai, so he fainted with confidence.

    Wu Bai: "..."

    There is no way, Wu Bai can't help him, so he can only help the other party up from the ground first.

    Then he discovered that the other party was wearing a palace uniform, and realized that this person's identity was not simple, Wu Bai took the identity card from the other party and put it in his pocket, then took off the other party's coat, and found the grass to hide it. Only then did he walk towards the carriage with the other party behind his back.

.Zhang Xing, who was sleeping on the tree, woke up first. He found that Wu Bai was still carrying a person on his back, so he quickly turned over and got off the tree.

    "Doctor Wu, who is this?" Zhang Xing asked.

    "I don't know either. I found it in the bushes just now. When I saw him alive, I brought it back. You know, as a doctor, it's not easy for me to die." Wu Bai said.

    The voices of the two also woke Zheng Quan and Aunt Xiang.

    Seeing Aunt Xiang lift the curtain of the car, Wu Bai said, "Aunt Xiang, help me get him in, and I'll give him some medicine."

    "Oh, good." Aunt Xiang quickly helped Wu Bai to help him into the carriage.

    Zheng Quan also climbed down from the tree over there. He walked up to Zhang Xing and asked, "Who is that?"

    Zhang Xing told him what Wu Bai had just said.

."Why do I look at him covered in blood, will it not bring us any disaster?" Zheng Quan said with some concern.

    "Don't worry, that person is a little brother, what kind of disaster can he bring us, I guess it is the little brother around here who lost his way up the mountain and fell and got injured. Doctor Wu is really a bodhisattva, and he actually rescued him. "Zhang Xing sighed somewhat.

    "That's right, Doctor Wu has saved a lot of people along the way, and this one is not bad." Zheng Quan agreed.

    "It's just that we estimate that the journey will be delayed again." Zhang Xing said with a sense of disappointment.

    Zheng Quan glanced at him and said, "You're stupid, this journey is delayed, do you really want to finish this errand quickly?"

    "That's right, hahaha..." Zhang Xing showed Zheng Quan a tacit smile.

.Inside the carriage, Wu Bai took out the hemostatic powder to stop the bleeding of the other party's wound, then took out his own clean clothes for the other party to put on, and fed him some pills to treat the wound, only to breathe a sigh of relief.

    "Brother Bai, who is this?"

    Wu Bai was worried that Aunt Xiang was thinking too much, so he also concealed the truth from her, and only said: "This is the little brother we met when we went to the ancient temple before. We stayed with him, and he thanked us at the time."

    "When you said that, I remembered it." Aunt Xiang suddenly realized, "I remember that there are servants around him, why is it like this now?"

    "I don't know, it will be clear when he wakes up and asks." Wu Bai said.

    In the evening, Zhang Xing and the others drove the carriage to a town and found an inn to stay.

.The little brother also woke up. He looked at Wu Bai and the others. Knowing that these people saved him, he immediately said with gratitude: "Thank you for saving me."

    "This matter has nothing to do with us, it is Doctor Wu who saved you." Zheng Quan waved his hands.

    Wu Bai looked at Zhang Xing and the others and said, "Big Brother Zhang, Big Brother Zheng, since he has woken up, it means that there is no serious problem. Why don't you go and eat first."

    "Okay, then let's go down first." Zhang Xing and the two quickly went downstairs to eat.

    "My name is Wenqing, thank you for saving your life." Wenqing said gratefully.

    "Wen Qing?" Wu Bai felt that the name was a little familiar, but he couldn't remember it for a while.

    "Yes, I don't know the name of the benefactor, and I hope to inform him that his Japanese affection will definitely be returned." Wen Qing said seriously.

    "My name is Wu Bai, this is Aunt Xiang." Wu Bai introduced.

.Hearing Wu Bai's introduction, Wen Qing thought of what the two men had said just now that it was Doctor Wu who saved him. He immediately looked at Wu Bai and said again, "Thank you, Doctor Wu, for saving your life."

    "It's a small matter. Now that you've improved, I'll give this back to you." Wu Bai took out an identity jade card from his pocket and handed it to him.

    "This...?" Wen Qing looked at Wu Bai in astonishment and wanted to ask if the other party recognized this thing.

    Wu Bai saw what he was thinking and said, "At that time, you were lying on the ground with injuries all over your body, and your clothes were covered in mud and water, which was very heavy, so I took off your coat and threw it away, but this jade pendant looks very heavy. Precious, I will leave it to you."

    Hearing that Wu Bai did not recognize the brand, Wen Qing was relieved.

    The author has something to say: a new update is coming||ヽ(* ̄▽ ̄*)ノミ|Ю.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.2K 52 18
just my thoughts tyy for 20k reads in just over a week BTW MY INSTA USERNAME IS NOW @yum1kim_
209K 1.1K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
237K 7.5K 169
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
164K 10.7K 43
عادةً ما تأتي العائِلة أولاً، بضجيجها، وحِسها، وحروبِها الدائِمة رغماً عن أمانِها المُستقر، جيشك المُتصدي، محطة إيصالك، ملجأك الدائِم، ويقينك الوحيد،...