[BL] [Book 2] Cannon Fodder L...

By Erishi_An

Cannon Fodder Little Husband [Quick Wear] 炮灰小夫郎[快穿] Author 张三悟 Status 349 Chapters Description After Wu Bai... More

8.1 Top Crime Little Husband
8.2
8.3
8.5
8.6
8.7
8.8
8.9
8.10
8.11
8.12
8.13
8.14
8.15
8.16
8.17
8.18
8.19
8.20
8.21
8.22
9.1 Imperial Examination Little Husband
9.2
9.3
9.4
9.5
9.6
9.7
9.8
9.9
9.10
9.11
9.12
9.13
9.14
9.15
9.16
9.17
9.18
9.19
9.20
9.21
9.22
9.23
9.24
9.25
9.26
9.27
9.28
9.29
Stop for now

8.4

1K 45 0
By Erishi_An

Wu Bai returned to the prison and waited patiently for the county magistrate to overturn the case for him. Aunt Xiang was very happy for him when he heard about it. The original told Aunt Xiang before that he was guilty of the crime for others, so he knew Wu Bai. Aunt Xiang is very happy that she will be released from prison.

    After getting along for this period of time, Aunt Xiang has regarded Wu Bai as her child. Now that the child has the opportunity to be released from prison, how can she be unhappy.

    She was so happy that she couldn't avoid drinking a few drinks.

    Aunt Xiang didn't drink a lot, so she quickly fell drunk on the quilt and fell asleep.

    Wu Bai packed up the wine glass, walked over to cover her with the quilt, blew out the candle that Wang Hui brought him in, and slowly lay down in the quilt to sleep.

    Two days later, Wang Hui came to Wu Bai with an ugly face.

    "What's wrong with you, your face is so ugly." Wu Bai asked.

."Doctor Wu, you may not be able to get out." Wang Hui lowered his head and said softly.

    "What's going on? Why? Didn't the magistrate promise to re-examine my case and overturn it for me? Is he planning to go back on his word?" Wu Bai said displeased.

    "It's not that the magistrate wanted to go back on his word, but when he investigated the little brother who framed you, he found that the other party had entered the palace to participate in the draft two months ago, and that brother is now a fourth-rank noble brother, The magistrate did not dare to offend the other party, so he can only wrong you." Wang Hui said these words with difficulty.

    Wang Hui was also unhappy about this result. He was the one who took the lead in saying that Wu Bai could cure the magistrate's mother, but now the old lady is cured, but the magistrate was unwilling to overturn the case for Wu Bai for this reason, and Wang Hui was also very guilty.

    Wu Bai sighed in his heart, it seems that this Southwest City must be gone.

.Seeing Wu Bai's silence, Wang Hui said with red eyes, "Doctor Wu, scold me a few words, so I feel better."

    "It's not your fault, I want to be alone, can you go out first?" Wu Bai said.

    "...Okay." Wang Hui left here according to his words.

    Aunt Xiang naturally heard the conversation between the two. She wanted to come over to comfort Wu Bai, but when she heard Wu Bai say that he wanted to be alone, she stopped her steps and stood silently guarding Wu Bai. White.

    In fact, Wu Bai has nothing to be quiet about. He is not sad in his heart. He only wants time to pass faster and the imperial edict of amnesty to be issued sooner, so that he can leave this dim cell.

    Next, the county magistrate may feel that he owes Wu Bai too much, so he asks his subordinates to repair Wu Bai's cell.

.Living in a brand-new cell, where there are beds, tables, books, whatever you want, and if you want to eat and drink, there are always people waiting for you. Wu Bai can be regarded as enjoying a treatment that has never been seen in prison.

    He enjoys all kinds of envious and hateful eyes from other cells every day, and his heart is a little high.

    When the decree of amnesty was issued, Wu Baidu almost forgot that he was a prisoner and was about to be exiled to the southwest.

    In the past, prisoners who were exiled to the southwest would wear shackles, but the county magistrate canceled this link for Wu Bai because of saving his mother.

    On a hot autumn day, Wu Bai and Aunt Xiang set foot on the road to the southwest under the farewell of Wang Hui and others.

.The two yamen who escorted them were probably instructed by the county magistrate, but they were not impatient with Wu Bai.

    The two yamen sighed from time to time: "When I was escorting prisoners, why was my head so pivoted? I never thought of escorting prisoners slowly, enjoying the scenery on the road, and just thinking about finishing the errands and going back early."

    On this day, the four came to the front of an inn.

    When Wu Bai and the others went to the southwest this time, the county magistrate specially prepared silver taels for him, which was regarded as a complete break of the kindness between the two.

    After getting these silver taels, Wu Bai used the silver taels to buy some clean clothes for himself, Aunt Xiang, and the two yachai as soon as he passed by the next town.

    Now the four of them are walking on the road, and others can't see that their relationship is a yacha and a prisoner.

.The yacha's monthly money is not much, and they usually rarely have the opportunity to wear new clothes. Now Wu Bai bought them new clothes. They couldn't refuse. Washed white yacha's clothes.

    Wu Bai intends to have a good relationship with them, so every time he buys something, he has to buy them a copy. After a few days, he became very familiar with the two of them.

    The two yamen are poor, the tall and thin one is called Zhang Xing, and the slightly shorter one is called Zheng Quan.

    "Big Brother Zhang, Big Brother Zheng, it's not early today, why don't we stay at this inn and continue our journey tomorrow?" Wu Bai asked.

    "Okay, listen to Brother Bai." Zhang Xing waved his hand.

    The four walked into the inn, and Wu Bai said to the counter, "Four rooms go to the room."

.Zhang Xing and Zheng Quan had satisfied smiles on their faces when they heard Wu Bai say this.

    The shopkeeper raised his head, looked at them, and said, "There are only three rooms left."

    "Then open three upper rooms." Wu Bai took out the money and handed it to the shopkeeper.

    "Okay, please wait a moment." The shopkeeper took the money, lowered his head, took out three keys from the cabinet and handed them to Wu Bai, and invited a shop assistant to guide Wu Bai and the others.

    When the group came upstairs, Wu Bai said, "Big Brother Zhang, Big Brother Zheng, you two go to the room alone. It's fine for me and Aunt Xiang to share a room."

    "Okay." The two happily took the keys, opened their doors and walked in.

    Wu Bai and Aunt Xiang took the key to open their room, and asked the shop assistant to prepare hot water before they walked in.

.This inn is located in a deserted suburb. Most of the people living in it are businessmen who come and go. They don't know each other, so it's not noisy. It's quite quiet when sleeping at night. Just go to sleep.

    Wu Bai was lying on the other half of the bed and couldn't sleep for a while. He wondered in his mind where Xiao Zimo was in this life and how he could find him.

    Wu Bai has no clue about these, especially when he carefully recalled the book he saw in the space in his mind, but he still couldn't find any clues related to Xiao Zimo. Continue down the original route, protect Aunt Xiang, and let the other party reach Southwest City safely.

    Suddenly, he felt the sound of pieces of paper breaking from the window, followed by the smell of smoke entering his nose, Wu Bai slowly closed his eyes.

.After a while, the window was opened, and a person climbed in from there. The other party came to the bed with the guidance of the moonlight outside the window, trying to attack Wu Bai, but suddenly fell to the ground.

    Wu Bai sat up from the bed and observed the other party through the moonlight, and found that this person was the man who asked Wu Bai wine to drink in the prison, and was then beaten by Wang Hui.

    I didn't expect that the other party didn't give up in this life, and even dared to follow.

    Wu Bai picked up the other party and carefully turned out the window without disturbing anyone. He took the other party to a wood, tied the other party to the tree, cleaned the other party vigorously, and finally fed him the next one who didn't lift it. Pills, before leaving here.

    As for whether the other party can escape the rope, or be rescued, it depends on whether the other party is dead.

    The next day, Aunt Xiang woke up and found nothing unusual. She washed up as usual and went downstairs to eat breakfast.

.Wu Bai also went downstairs to eat as if nothing had happened, and Zhang Xing and Zheng Quan didn't even know that something happened last night. They slept and felt refreshed when they woke up.

    The two looked at each other and smiled, both felt that this errand was really worth it!

    The four of them ate early, got into the carriage rented at the door, and continued on their way.

    A few people are not in a hurry to hurry, even if there is a carriage to hurry, but the speed is not mentioned at all. Occasionally passing through some famous cities, a few people will stay and play before continuing on the road.

    This way, Wu Bai can be regarded as spending money like flowing water. The silver taels given to him by the county magistrate have already been spent, but he has medical skills and does not panic at all. Saved a lot of people.

.The most outrageous time was when Wu Bai treated a wealthy businessman and was delayed at the wealthy businessman's house for half a month. During this period, the wealthy businessman's house provided delicious food to Wu Bai and a few people. Before leaving, Zhang Xing and Zheng Quan both had a little bit of trouble. They were reluctant to leave, but fortunately, they still remembered their true identity, so everyone left smoothly.

    On this day, everyone passed by a city, and when they were eating in a restaurant, they heard that there was a thousand-year-old temple near the city. In addition, it was the Double Ninth Festival, and the mountains and fields around the ancient temple were full of chrysanthemums of various colors. They suddenly became interested and decided to plan. Go check it out.

    After a few people had lunch, they went downstairs and asked people to find out the address, and then got on the carriage and headed for the ancient temple.

    At the foot of the mountain, since there was only one staircase to go up, several people had to get off the carriage.

.The ancient temple is built halfway up the mountain. At a glance, the chrysanthemums all over the mountain are swaying in the wind, and the dandelions blown by the wind from time to time make this ancient temple more sacred.

    At the foot of the mountain, there are nearby villagers squatting and guarding. Every season, they will come here to watch carriages or items for various tourists to get rewards.

    Wu Bai and the others also chose to hand over the carriage to a villager. They gave half of the money, and then climbed the stairs together.

    This ladder is not spacious, and there are a lot of people who come to play. Wu Bai protects Aunt Xiang wholeheartedly, and soon the two of them are separated from Wang Xing and the others.

    Fortunately, in order to prevent this situation, they have discussed in advance, as long as they meet at the carriage in the evening.

.Wang Xing and the others walked in front and found that Wu Bai and the others were missing, so they stood on the stairs and looked down, seeing that Wu Bai and the others were far behind. After thinking about it, they still did not stay and wait for Wu Bai. They, the two of them, moved on, admiring the wonderful scenery around them.

    Wu Bai supported Aunt Xiang, and the two of them leaned on each other and walked slowly up the mountain.

    During the period, there was a person in front of Wu Bai who did not stand firm and fell to the back. It was Wu Bai who steadied his body and supported the other party. Otherwise, if the other party fell, it would not only be him, but also Lu successively. Many tourists continue to climb the mountain.

    After the other party stood firm, he sincerely thanked Wu Bai.

    Only then did Wu Bai realize that the other party was a little brother with good looks and temperament, and the pale-faced servant beside the other party hurried over to support him.

.The people behind kept walking up, and they didn't want to stay too long. They said a few words at will and continued to walk up the mountain.

    When Wu Bai and Aunt Xiang reached the top of the mountain, the people in front of them also changed without knowing it, and the good-looking little brother from before also disappeared.

    The author has something to say: the third watch is coming (*^▽^*)

    Thanks to the little angel who voted or irrigated nutrient solution for me during 2021-10-03 18:46:33~2021-10-03 22:01:50~

    Thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: 1 bottle of Mengmengda;

    Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard! .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.2K 562 76
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...
5.2M 45.5K 54
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
36.5K 1.2K 8
សាច់រឿងមិនសាកសមសម្រាប់ក្មេងក្រោម(18+)មានពាក្យរោលរាលអាសអាភាស🔞
53.3M 378K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!