[BL] [Book 2] Cannon Fodder L...

By Erishi_An

Cannon Fodder Little Husband [Quick Wear] 炮灰小夫郎[快穿] Author 张三悟 Status 349 Chapters Description After Wu Bai... More

8.1 Top Crime Little Husband
8.2
8.4
8.5
8.6
8.7
8.8
8.9
8.10
8.11
8.12
8.13
8.14
8.15
8.16
8.17
8.18
8.19
8.20
8.21
8.22
9.1 Imperial Examination Little Husband
9.2
9.3
9.4
9.5
9.6
9.7
9.8
9.9
9.10
9.11
9.12
9.13
9.14
9.15
9.16
9.17
9.18
9.19
9.20
9.21
9.22
9.23
9.24
9.25
9.26
9.27
9.28
9.29
Stop for now

8.3

1K 51 2
By Erishi_An

There is no impermeable wall in the world. The news that Wang Hui brought his daughter-in-law to Wu Bai for consultation spread throughout the prison. All of Wang Hui's men knew that his daughter-in-law was pregnant.

    They all asked Wang Hui about the consultation.

    In fact, this matter is not big or small, plus they are his own brothers in prison. Seeing that they have heard the rumors, Wang Hui no longer hides it and tells the truth.

    "Is this Wu Bai's medical skills really that good?" a jailer asked.

    Wang Hui tapped him on the head and said sternly, "No matter how big or small, I want to call Doctor Wu."

    "Yes, boss, we got it."

    "You all have to show respect to Doctor Wu in the future. If you let me know who dares to embarrass Doctor Wu, such as taking someone else's Yu Guanyin after drinking water, don't blame me for being rude.When Wang Hui said this, he stared at the jailer who held the jade Guanyin last time.

    When He Bin saw Wang Hui's words beating him, he quickly assured him, "Don't worry, boss, I will definitely treat Dr. Wu as an ancestor in the future."

    "It's not too bad." Wang Hui nodded, then he took out the prepared wine jar and handed it to everyone, saying, "Since everyone knows that my wife is pregnant with a child, I naturally want to celebrate such a big happy event with you. It's the wine I brought you, you can drink as much as you like today."

    "The boss is still kind, so I'll congratulate the boss first." Another jailer, Wang Biao, said loudly.

    Wang Hui's face was full of joy, he picked up another jar of wine again, and said, "You drink first, I'll go see Doctor Wu."

    When he entered the inner room, the guards outside chatted.

."Isn't this Wu Bai just diagnosed with a pregnancy for his sister-in-law, and he really treats the other party as a genius doctor?" He Bin's face was full of depression.

    "What do you know, the boss has been married to his daughter-in-law for many years and has been looking forward to having a child. Wu Bai has now diagnosed his daughter-in-law with a happy pulse. Do you think he can be unhappy?" Wang Biao said.

    "That's right, this great happy event, as brothers, can't we pour cold water on the boss."

    "But we really endure that little brother Wu Bai is showing off his power in our territory, and we have to listen to him in everything?" He Bin was a little dissatisfied.

    "Actually, they don't show off their power, they just order water occasionally. Other requirements are also handled by the boss, which has nothing to do with us."

."That's right. Besides, this Wu Bai was sentenced to be executed, and he will go to the execution ground in two months. Now that he eats and drinks well, when that day comes, it's nothing, so just bear with it."

    Inside the cell, Wu Bai was decocting Aunt Xiang when he saw Wang Hui walk in.

    "Doctor Wu, I'm here to see you." Wang Hui handed the wine jar to Wu Bai.

    Wu Bai took it, opened it, smelled it, and said, "This is ten years of sweet-scented osmanthus brewing."

    "Doctor Wu has good eyesight, someone gave it to me before, I didn't want to drink it," Wang Hui said.

    "You didn't want to drink it, but you gave it to me now?" Wu Bai raised his head and said, "Tell me, what else is there?"

    "It's nothing." Wang Hui smiled, "I just hope that Doctor Wu can help my daughter-in-law to check the pulse of peace from time to time."

    "Can.".Wu Bai nodded, "However, the dirty air in this cell will also have some impact on pregnant women and fetuses. I suggest that she should come here less. There are so many medical centers outside, you can take her outside to check the Ping An pulse."

    "Is that so? Forget it. I'll take her outside to check her pulse." Wang Hui said helplessly.

    Wu Bai put the wooden stopper back, then handed the wine jar out of the cell, and said, "No merit, no reward, take this back."

    "No, I'll take this as a gift for Dr. Wu. I also brought wine for the brothers. They are drinking and celebrating outside, so I will go out and not disturb Dr. Wu's drinking." After Wang Hui finished speaking, he walked outside. go.

    Wu Bai had to take back the wine jar.

    At this time, a voice came from them diagonally: "Little brother, since you don't drink it, why don't you give me this wine to drink, how about it?"

."Do you want to drink?" Wu Bai gave him a sideways glance and asked.

    The other party licked his tongue, stared at the wine jar in Wu Bai's hand, and said, "Yes, I haven't had a drink for several days, but it's uncomfortable."

    "Want to drink? Go in a dream, there is everything in your dream!" Wu Bai ignored him.

    Seeing that Wu Bai refused to give him the wine, the man immediately scolded him with foul language.

    When Wang Hui outside heard someone yelling insults at Wu Bai, he was so angry that he picked up the whip and rushed in, and threw the whip down at that person.

    The other party was unprepared, and was beaten in the face, screaming in pain.

    Wang Hui was not a good-natured person. He felt that he was still a little frustrated with the whip, so he opened the prison door, walked in and continued to reward the other party with the whip, only to beat the other party to his knees begging for mercy.

.From then on, that person looked at Wu Bai with sullen eyes every day, but he didn't dare to speak unkindly to Wu Bai again.

    In the previous life, this person was also locked in the cell diagonally opposite to the original body. At that time, he used to flirt with the original body every day, and there was not a clean word in his mouth. Later, the original body and Aunt Xiang were exiled, and the original body returned. Thought they could get rid of this person, but never thought that this person would quietly follow them, trying to use force on Yuan Shen on the way to exile, and finally Aunt Xiang helped Yuan Shen to beat this person away.

    But Aunt Xiang also received a few punches from the other side. They had no medication, and they traveled long distances every day. Aunt Xiang soon fell ill and finally passed away.

    In the blink of an eye, half a month passed, Wu Bai discovered that the prison guards had become grumpy recently, and they liked to throw whips at prisoners every day. Fortunately, they knew it well, but they didn't throw whips at Wu Bai and Aunt Xiang.

.On this day, Wang Hui anxiously walked up to Wu Bai and shouted, "Doctor Wu—"

    "What happened?" Wu Bai asked.

    "The county magistrate's mother recently fell ill in bed, but the lord did not know where to know that I knew a doctor with excellent medical skills... When I was overwhelmed, I told the magistrate that you can definitely cure the old lady, Doctor Wu. , you must help me!" Wang Hui said with a bitter face.

    "Does your lord know that I'm a prisoner?" Wu Bai continued to ask.

    "Yes, I already told him. He also said that if you can really cure the old lady, he will quietly let you go." Wang Hui whispered to Wu Bai.

    "I'm a murderer, he dares to let him go?" Wu Bai also asked in a low voice.

    "Uh, this... this..."

.Seeing that Wang Hui couldn't say anything, Wu Bai knew that he still had to discuss with the county magistrate, so he said, "Then you lead the way."

    "Okay." Wang Hui hurriedly walked in front to guide Wu Bai.

    The two walked all the way along the path, and came to the old lady's house, where the county magistrate was already waiting.

    The county magistrate didn't expect Wu Bai to be so young, and hesitantly asked, "Can you do it?"

    "I haven't checked the old lady's pulse yet, so I don't dare to say anything." Wu Bai said bluntly.

    "Then go get your pulse," the county magistrate ordered.

    "Sir, if I can cure the old lady, you will help me reverse the case and release me from prison, but really?" Wu Bai looked at the county magistrate and asked.

    "It's true, but the premise is that you have to be cured!" The county magistrate said impatiently.

.Only then did Wu Bai sit down to check the pulse of the old lady on the bed. After a while, he said, "The old lady's condition is very special. You need to take a blind medicine first to cure it."

    "What kind of drug introduction?" the county magistrate asked. "The doctors who came before didn't mention what kind of medicine introduction was needed?"

    "Have they prescribed medicine?" Wu Bai raised his eyes and asked in surprise.

    The county magistrate waved his hand and said, "No, it's all trash."

    Wu Bai spread his hands and said, "Well then, they didn't expect the introduction of this herb, so they couldn't cure the old lady."

    "What kind of medicine introduction, I'll ask someone to fetch it." The county magistrate asked.

    "Boy pee, not much, just the amount of a bowl of water." Wu Bai said softly.

    "What? You want the official's mother to drink the boy's urine!"

."My lord, this is the medicine introduction. If you want to cure the old lady, you need this medicine. If you can't promise to give the old lady the medicine introduction, then I should go back to the prison. I am really powerless."

    The county magistrate thought about it and sighed: "Okay, you can use this medicine introduction, Wang Hui, you go and get a bowl, remember, don't tell anyone else the inside story."

    "Yes, my lord." Wang Hui quickly walked out.

    After a while, he pinched his nose, brought in a bowl of boy urine, and asked, "Doctor Wu, where is this thing?"

    Wu Bai pointed to the side of the table and said, "You put it on the table first, and then I'm going to mix up these boys' urine. You all keep your mouth shut, so as not to disturb me and affect the efficacy of the medicine."

    The magistrate and Wang Hui covered their mouths and noses at the same time and nodded in agreement.

.Then Wu Bai walked to the table, picked up the teacup, lifted the teapot, poured the tea into the teacup, and then came to the old lady's bed with the tea.

    He said to her: "Old Madam, this boy's urine has been prepared by me. The taste of this boy's urine is undoubtedly the same as the tea. You can drink it with confidence.

    The county magistrate and Wang Hui on the side stared at Wu Bai's every move from beginning to end. They all knew that the tea in Wu Bai's hand was real tea. The magistrate was a little worried about whether Wu Bai took it wrong. On the table, he wanted to speak to remind Wu Bai, but remembering that Wu Bai told them to shut up quietly, he still didn't speak.

    Wu Bai slowly fed the tea from the old lady's mouth, spoonful after spoonful.

    Finally, at the fifth scoop, the old lady made a move, her throat swelled, and then she vomited against the bed.

."Ouch! Vomit!" The old lady vomited continuously.

    Seeing that his mother was really awake, the county magistrate hurried over to support her.

    "Mother, you finally woke up, it's great." The county magistrate was overjoyed.

    The old lady vomited against the bed for a while, until she couldn't vomit anything, then she looked at Wu Bai angrily, and said to the county magistrate: "Son, take this man down, he dares to feed him. I drink boy urine!"

    Wu Bai smiled but didn't say a word, just looked at the magistrate, wanting to hear what he had to say.

    The county magistrate said embarrassedly, "Mother, he didn't feed you boy urine. It was tea just now."

    "Bah, I heard it in bed just now. He said that this is the urine he has prepared, and it tastes like tea!" The old lady said angrily.

.In the end, the county magistrate said something, and brought the boy's urine on the table to the old lady to see. After confirming that the boy's urine was still there, the old lady believed that what she drank was real tea.

    "Then why did you lie to me just now?" the old lady accused.

    Wu Bai pointed to a black object in the vomit on the ground and said, "Old lady, what do you think it is?"

    "This looks like a jujube seed?" The county magistrate also looked at it and said.

    "That's right, I guess the old lady must have accidentally swallowed the jujube pit and stuck her throat before she fell ill on the bed. When I took her pulse just now, I noticed a foreign body in her throat. This is the old lady. The root cause of his illness is that he coaxed the old lady like just now and made the old lady think she drank the urine of a boy." Wu Bai explained.

."So you want to make this official's mother think that after drinking the boy's urine, she can't help but want to vomit, so she spit out the jujube pit." The county magistrate took the words.

    Wu Bai nodded and said, "Yes, your lord is wise."

    The magistrate said with a smile: "Yes, you and Wang Hui are very good, you go down first, this official knows what to do."

    "Thank you, sir." Wu Bai and the two retired after hearing the words.

    The author has something to say: the second shift is coming o(* ̄︶ ̄*)o.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 7.6K 82
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
169K 3.9K 53
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
293K 17.8K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
5.1M 45.1K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...