[BL] [Book 2] Cannon Fodder L...

By Erishi_An

Cannon Fodder Little Husband [Quick Wear] 炮灰小夫郎[快穿] Author 张三悟 Status 349 Chapters Description After Wu Bai... More

8.1 Top Crime Little Husband
8.3
8.4
8.5
8.6
8.7
8.8
8.9
8.10
8.11
8.12
8.13
8.14
8.15
8.16
8.17
8.18
8.19
8.20
8.21
8.22
9.1 Imperial Examination Little Husband
9.2
9.3
9.4
9.5
9.6
9.7
9.8
9.9
9.10
9.11
9.12
9.13
9.14
9.15
9.16
9.17
9.18
9.19
9.20
9.21
9.22
9.23
9.24
9.25
9.26
9.27
9.28
9.29
Stop for now

8.2

1.1K 46 1
By Erishi_An

Wu Bai's heart moved, he stood up and walked to the railing, and said to the prison head, "I have a way to cure his stomach."

    The head of the cell was annoying when he suddenly heard Wu Bai say this, he hurriedly looked at Wu Bai and asked, "What can you do?"

    "You promise me one thing, and I'll help you." Wu Bai said.

    "You still dare to negotiate conditions with Lao Tzu, I think you don't want to live anymore!" The prison head angrily picked up the whip in his hand and slammed it towards Wu Bai, Wu Bai flexibly ducked behind, and the whip slammed on the railing with a bang. .

    "It's fine if you don't agree." Wu Bai spread his hands.

    Seeing that Wu Bai was lying back again, the boy opposite was anxious, and he roared angrily: "You promise him quickly, do you want to hurt Lao Tzu, and I will kill you when I go out!"

    The prisoner thought: Believe it or not, I will kill you before you go out?

.But he still didn't dare to do it, after all, he knew that this son was very important to the magistrate.

    So the head of the cell could only compromise with Wu Bai: "Okay, I promise you, tell me, what are the conditions?"

    "The jailer took a jade pendant from us just now, you asked him to return it to me." Wu Bai said.

    "Okay." Seeing that it wasn't a big deal, the prison head agreed, and then he opened the cell door on Wu Bai's side and threatened, "You better make him get better, otherwise don't blame me for being rude!"

    Only then did Wu Bai get up and walk out of the prison door. He said to the prison head, "Go and prepare an embroidery needle and an oil lamp."

    "You dare to tell me to do things?" The prison head stared.

    "This is what he needs to use to treat his stomach pain. Since you don't want to prepare, let me go out and prepare!" .Wu Bai raised his feet and was about to go outside.

    The head of the cell hurriedly stopped him and put him in the younger brother's cell, and then scolded him to prepare needles and oil lamps.

    However, his movements were very neat, and everything was ready in no time.

    Wu Bai picked up the embroidery needle and burned it on the oil lamp, and then quickly stabbed it on Brother Gongzi's back. After a few stitches, Brother Gongzi let go of his hand covering his stomach, he stood up happily, and laughed: "Eh , I really don't have the pain anymore."

    The head of the cell also kept staring at Wu Bai's hands. He didn't expect that a few needles would really heal, and he felt a little subtle in his heart.

    Aunt Xiang next door also kept staring at Wu Bai's movements, worried in her heart, for fear that Wu Bai didn't cure people and angered the prisoner.

    The head of the cell respectfully invited Wu Bai back to his cell.

.Aunt Xiang asked Wu Bai, "Brother Bai, what kind of trick did you just do to cure someone in one fell swoop?"

    As soon as these words came out, the prison head also pricked up his ears, wanting to hear what Wu Bai had to say.

    Wu Bai smiled mysteriously, and said, "It's just a little bit of earthwork."

    After listening to this answer, the respect that the prison guard had just raised for Wu Bai disappeared immediately.

    At this time, the jailer who had asked for the doctor finally came back, accompanied by a doctor.

    The head of the cell yelled at him, "You fell into the ditch, why did it take so long to come back!"

    The jailer said aggrieved: "Hey, all the medical clinics are closed this evening. This is the one who came all the way to the doctor's house and invited him here."

    The old doctor next to him reminded, "Where is the patient?"

."..." The head of the cell coughed awkwardly and said, "Doctor, I'm so sorry for letting you run away in vain."

    "What do you mean, are you playing tricks on the old man!" The old doctor stomped his feet and threw his sleeves away.

    After the old doctor left, the jailer asked with a puzzled face, "Head, what's going on?"

    The head of the prison just lost his face, glared at him angrily, and scolded: "Have you been lazy outside, or why did you come back so late?"

    "Head, aren't we talking about Young Master Yao? Why did it involve me again?" the jailer muttered.

    Seeing that the two of them had been talking endlessly, Wu Bai interjected, "Captain, did you forget what you promised me just now?"

    The jailer looked at the head of the cell and asked, "Head, what did you promise him?"

.The head of the cell replied, "Just now, your boy never came back. It was this little brother who cured Yao Gongzi's stomach pain. I promised him that I would return the jade pendant that you embezzled to him."

    "Bring it." Wu Bai reached out to him.

    The jailer hesitated and refused to take it out. Wu Bai said again: "Captain, if he doesn't hand it over again, in case that Yao Gongzi's stomach hurts again, then I can't help you."

    As soon as these words came out, the prison head hurried to do it himself, took out the jade pendant from the guard's arms, and handed it to Wu Bai.

    Wu Bai looked at it with satisfaction and found that it was indeed Aunt Xiang's piece, so he turned around and handed the jade pendant to Aunt Xiang.

    Aunt Xiang looked at the jade pendant in her hand and couldn't help shedding tears. She never thought that the jade pendant could be taken back.

    The head of the cell outside the cell yawned and left.

.The jailer glared at Wu Bai before leaving.

    Early the next morning, the county magistrate heard what happened last night, and rushed to the prison, and brought a doctor with him to check carefully for Young Master Yao, and then he left with confidence.

    In this situation, Wu Bai was bored and asked casually: "This son, why does the magistrate attach so much importance to you?"

    Yao Gongzi found out that it was the little brother who helped him last night, and he didn't hide it. He replied with a smile: "Why does the county magistrate value me? He only values ​​my father's money."

    "Then I don't know what the young master did?" Wu Bai continued to ask.

    "Seeing the injustice on the road, I had a fight with someone. That person is the county magistrate's brother-in-law." Yao Gongzi said truthfully.

    "It turns out that, I didn't expect the son to be so handsome, I admire it." Wu Bai sighed.

.While the two were talking, a jailer came in again and said, "Young Master Yao, you can go out now."

    Yao Ruiming sneered and said, "Is my father here?"

    "Young master is really a genius, I guessed it right away. Your Excellency heard about the crimes you suffered last night and came to pick you up early this morning." The jailer said flatteringly.

    The jailer quickly took out the key to open the cell door, Yao Ruiming came out, he turned to look in the direction of Wu Bai, cupped his hands and said, "Thank you very much last night, and I hope to leave a name. Report back!"

    "I don't need to report to you. My name is Wu Bai, and I told you my name just to make friends with Young Master Yao." Wu Bai said frankly.

    "Hahaha, thank you." Yao Ruiming clasped his fists and left.

.After Yao Ruiming went out, he spent money to take care of the jailers. At this point, Wu Bai and Aunt Xiang were no longer eating leftovers, but fresh meals, but not too rich, just ordinary meals.

    Just like that, in the past two days, the head of the cell suddenly found Wu Bai and said that his daughter-in-law had a stomachache and hoped that Wu Bai could give his daughter-in-law a few injections.

    Wu Bai said with a smile, "I'm in the prison now, and I can't get out. How can I give your daughter-in-law an injection?"

    "I'll bring her in, and I'll prepare embroidery needles and oil lamps for you, too." The prisoner said hesitantly.

    "That's it?" Wu Bai raised his eyebrows and smiled.

    "Then what else do you need, I'll prepare it." The prison head asked.

    Seeing him pretending to be stupid, Wu Bai sneered: "Let's not speak secretly, you know what I mean."

.The head of the cell originally thought that he could take advantage of Wu Bai and let him treat his daughter-in-law for free, but now that Wu Bai exposed him, he was a little embarrassed and left angrily.

    Who knew that he would come again the next day, not only that, but he also brought two sets of clean and tidy quilts, he said to Wu Bai with a shy face: "This is the quilt I specially prepared for you, you will use it later, hehe …”

    "How did you figure it out?" Wu Bai gave him a sideways glance.

    The head of the cell was suffocated, but he didn't dare to get angry with Wu Bai, otherwise everything he did just now would be in vain, he gritted his teeth and said, "Doctor Wu, yesterday was because my tone was not good, because I was stupid and couldn't understand your deep meaning. , I just realized today that you are still two quilts away, so you don't remember the villain, can you help my daughter-in-law look at her belly?"

.Wu Bai also knew that he couldn't push people too far. He nodded and agreed: "Yes, you can bring him sometime, and by the way, prepare me a medicine box for pulse diagnosis."

    "Okay, I'll do it all for you." The prison head assured.

    In the afternoon, the head of the cell brought the medicine box in. Wu Bai opened it for inspection and found that there was nothing wrong, so he put it away.

    Early the next morning, when Wu Bai was still sleeping, the head of the cell brought his daughter-in-law to the prison quietly, and woke Wu Bai to give his daughter-in-law a cure for the stomachache.

    "Doctor Wu, her stomach has been hurting for the past few days. I went to the hospital to buy her painkillers, but it didn't work at all. Please help her pierce it." The cell leader said anxiously.

    Wu Bai glanced at him, did not pick up the needle, but asked the woman to sit down first and give her a pulse.

."This pulse is fluent, like a ball rolling on a jade plate." Wu Bai said slowly.

    When the woman heard Wu Bai's words, her face flushed with blush, but the head of the cell was full of doubts: "What does this mean?"

    "It means that your daughter-in-law is pregnant." Seeing the happy expression of the prison head, Wu Bai poured him a ladle of cold water, "Fortunately you didn't continue to give her the painkiller, otherwise this child..."

    Wu Bai didn't say all the rest, but both the husband and wife in the prison understood it. His daughter-in-law punched him and said angrily, "It's all your fault."

    The head of the cell quickly protected her and said, "Yes, yes, it's all my fault, you must not exert any force, so as not to move the fetal gas."

    "Humph!" The prison head daughter-in-law snorted coldly, daring not to make any big moves.

."Cough cough..." Wu Bai interrupted them and said, "The child is still safe for the time being, but he still needs to drink some anti-abortion pills, otherwise there will be troubles later."

    "Doctor Wu, please give us a prescription!" the prison head prayed.

    Wu Bai did not delay, and quickly wrote down a recipe and handed it to them.

    The head of the cell took the prescription, and the couple said thank you to Wu Bai before leaving.

    The husband and wife came to the pharmacy to pick up the medicine. As soon as they entered, the doctor at the shop recognized the two of them and said, "Wang Hui, bring your daughter-in-law to the doctor? Well, this face does not look very good."

    Wang Hui's heart moved when he heard the words, he nodded and said, "Yes, I brought my daughter-in-law to see the doctor. Please ask the doctor to show her."

    "We just..." Wang Hui's daughter-in-law wanted to say that they had already seen a doctor just now, so why did they still need to see it.

."The place we went just now is not very clean. Let the doctor show you if it is contaminated with dirt." Wang Hui cut off her words and said.

    "Okay." As soon as her daughter-in-law found out that she was pregnant, she was naturally very concerned about her body, so she felt that what Wang Hui said was right, and it would be better to let the doctor take a look, so she nodded and agreed.

    After taking the pulse, the doctor said, "Your daughter-in-law is pregnant, no wonder her face looks so bad, you bring her some contraceptives and go back to make up."

    Wang Hui made up his mind, and then took out the prescription written by Wu Bai and asked the doctor to prescribe medicine for him according to this.

    "Who prescribes this prescription? The medicines here are very good, and the dosage of each medicine is just right. This prescription is better than any other prescription I have seen before. If your daughter-in-law drinks according to this prescription, Not only can my body become stronger, but my child's body will also become stronger." The doctor praised.

."Really? That's great." Wang Hui was overjoyed and truly respected Wu Bai in his heart.

    The author has something to say: one more O(∩_∩)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 55.2K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
114K 4.3K 23
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
277K 7.9K 135
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."