Replacement Cuddlers

Por JennyG576

A male's gentle voice on the other side answered. "Hello, Replacement Cuddlers. How may I help you?" "Umm, he... Mais

Session #1
Decisions, Decisions
Session #2
Dickhead
Session 3
Men can be @#$_&-$@#
Session 4
Dinner and a Date
Session 5
Back pain
Session 6
Date and a Cuddle x's 2
Session 7
Make him mad
Session 8
Sucks to be sick. Sometimes
Good girl or Bad girl
Session 9 Sort of
Session 9 for real
Dining with Jin
Chapter 11
Wedding Day Blues
Session 10
Enough is Enough
Session 11
Session 11 Part 2
No Regrets
Good Girl Gone Bad
Bad boy gone badder
Back and Forth
Hunger
Desire
Fun and Games
Seductions
Punishment
Gorilla
Voyeurism
Kinky games
Kingkier games
Starting something new
Blow His Mind

Bad for you

5.8K 267 247
Por JennyG576

When he walks into your apartment he says nothing as he sits on the couch next to you and you're a little surprised and then startled when he asks. "May I have a drink?"

"Sure. What would you like?"

"Can you make me an amaretto sour? I saw you had some Disaronno last time."

"All right." And as you walk away you are a little anxious. This was not like him. Making his drink you hear the channels changing and the click of searching. When you walk in he's made himself very comfortable and taken his shirt off. His black slacks are very low on his hips and unbuttoned.

He takes the drink from your hand. "Don't Move!"

His tone of voice leaves you no choice but to obey. Taking a sip he nods. "It's perfect." Then he sips again as you stare. "You look very hot. But I want you to dance for me."

He pushes play on the remote and you don't know the song but catching the beat you let it flow through you as your hands move up and down your body hips swaying and making circles to set off the chimes.

He's watching through hooded eyes as he sips. Your hands go to your breasts and grab them before going back to your legs and turning around, your skirt split at the sides and you flip the skirt showing your thonged ass just as Bruno Mars sings You'll be banging on my chest bang bang gorilla.

The song is sexy and you can't help but giggle as it's just the right amount of dirty even if talking about being a gorilla. "You still aren't daddy. But I'll bang on your chest if you want?" You say after one of the lines Bruno sings.

He stands swiftly and grabs a fistful of your hair. Forcing your lips to submit to him he palms your breast roughly as he kisses you. "Your daddy isn't here to save you now. And I'll bet you a hundred dollars by the end of the night I will be."

"What? That I'll call you Daddy? Fat chance!"

Kissing you again his hands are on your ass and the song has changed to Usher: Nice and Slow and he lifts you by your ass making you wrap your legs around his waist and carries you to your room. Keeping the lights off and just the little bit creeping in makes it sexy.

The AC on and the room chilled your shiver has nothing to do with it as his hands have crept under your thong and feeling his skin against yours as he kisses you deeper still and he stands there you in his arms and making out with you occasionally grinding his cock up into you.

Finally depositing you on the bed he follows you down and moving his lips to your ear he whispers. "Did you plan all of this? The store too?"

You nod against his face.

"I'm so glad you are honest."

He's sucking on your neck, marking you as his and it feels so good. Your high heels digging into the mattress trying to grind against his cock but he holds himself away from you and stands.

Pulling the stretchy band of your skirt down he shakes his head. "If you had wanted me to fuck you and make you come a bunch all you had to do was text me. I would come by and see you. I like you Nicole if you hadn't guessed."

He grabs your hands and pulls you to sit up and takes your shirt off as well then your bra. "But now I have to punish you. Then Namjoon is going to. I think you like being bad don't you?"

You nod. "I like what happens to me when I am."

Jungkook smirks and pulls your panties off and pushes your shoulder back so you are flat on the bed. You can feel his gaze on your pussy before he lightly touches you. "I'm not getting paid for tonight. I'm off the books."

As he is back on the bed next to you his head propped on his hand while the other strokes slowly between your breasts you ask. "What does that mean?"

"Tonight I'm your boyfriend, no matter how mad I get I am going to take my time fucking you all night long." His hand is at your belly button ring lightly touching it before it moves further down your body until he's skimming across your lips, lightly touching your clit and then one finger plunges inside slowly.

"Being your boyfriend I can draw this out and let you come when I feel like it, not because I'm being paid to."

As his fingers move inside you slowly his palm is rubbing against your clit and after Namjoon you are heading quickly to a peak you whine because you know what's coming and when he stops you aren't surprised.

But watching him as he lazily licks the taste of you off his fingers and then puts his middle finger at your mouth. "Taste yourself. I much prefer getting it from the source but you always taste so good. Show me how you're going to suck my dick later."

You greedily open your mouth letting his finger in and sucking on it deeply. "Mmm baby you're so sexy. But oh you're going to be fucked so deep and hard by both of us. No stopping either. We will decide when you have had enough. Seeing as you like to be punished and get into trouble and all."

You are moaning on his finger as he slides it out of your mouth. Hearing the door open from the living room and the song has changed to 112: Anywhere Jungkook has picked you up, your hot center against his side, every step he takes shifting you so your clit rubs against him and he laughs as your breath is coming out hard he has carried you to the living room and sits you in his lap. You blink in surprise as Namjoon comes in with a drink in his hand and is followed by Taehyung who chuckles in that deep voice of his.

"My client had to cancel because one of her kids is sick. I wanted to surprise you."

"Surprise?" You say not quite understanding the word.

And Namjoon is sitting on your left and Taehyung on the right. "Ahh I'm so glad you still have your heels on. I have been worked up since the bathroom."

Namjoon laughs. "The bathroom?"

Taehyung chuckles his hand stroking up your leg from the strap at your ankle to your naked thigh. "She looked beautiful earlier in the store. And when I saw this." He pulls lightly on the chain. "Well I didn't want to kiss her in the middle of the store."

Jungkook laughs as the song has changed. "At some point tonight one of us will do that."

Chris Brown, Usher, Zayn: Back to sleep remix

Pulling you into his lap more he kisses you again as Namjoon sees your neck. "Oh baby, you look so sexy marked up by Kookie. Daddy's going to have to do that when I get a taste of you."

You moan into Jungkook's mouth and clench your kegels. Tonight was the night you were going to die. You were sure of it.

Jungkook's hands are on your breasts, massaging them gently but firmly. You feel Namjoon scoot closer and he's kissing below Jungkook's mark and then sucking at the skin there. Your body is not only on fire but the buzz from the tequila and the stimulation of two men is exciting.

And when you feel Tae get closer and his lips are against the other side of your neck it drives you crazy and suddenly you are biting Jungkook's lips wanting to devour him and he's giving back as good as he's getting. Stimulating your nipples, rolling them between his fingers he bites your lips and then pulls away.

"I think we could all use a breather." He says half out of breath himself. As one the guys all shift and aren't kissing you anymore. You're sitting on the couch naked still and they move to the kitchen.

"Did you want a refill sweetie?" Namjoon asks.

"No but can I have a Jell-O please Daddy." Stressing the word. Hearing the whispered voices from the kitchen when they come out you have shifted lower on the couch still sitting but your legs open. Having three sexy hot young guys stare at you wanting you is very heady and turns you on more.

Shifting and closing your legs you reach your hand out for the Jell-O Namjoon hands you. "Here you go honey."

"Thank you Daddy you're so good to me."

Jungkook just nods as he sits down. And moves you back into his lap. "Keep it up brat."

"Isn't that your job?" You ask, touching his crotch.

Tae laughs. "I've been keeping it up since the store.

And you giggle as Tae sits there eating his Jell-O. He's removed his shirt and is in a tank and khakis. "Now I could get buzzed more if the alcohol was in this form more." And you watch as his tongue swirls in the little cup getting the remainder of it out.

Winking at him twice you do the same to your cup and he catches on as Jungkook and Namjoon are talking about the song playing and leaning in to kiss you Tae whispers. "I love the games you play. Drop it wherever you want."

Jungkook hears you whispering and Tae has gotten up. And comes back with his arms full and as Namjoon is holding out his glass he grumbles and goes back into the kitchen and you are on your third Jell-O when Ice Cubes: You can do it comes on your hips have a mind of their own as you grind and move around to the beat.

Jungkook groans his hands on your hips as you grind harder his dick at attention and feel so good against your naked body. Leaning back your head against his shoulder. "Kiss me." You say and he shakes his head.

"Kiss me who?"

"I'm not going to call you Daddy. But maybe you can call me Mommy if I let you." Saying this you swirl your hips down hard causing him to grown louder.

"I'm not calling you Mommy. That's Yoongi's kink."

You nip at his jaw. "Oh I know."

And you wait for Tae to catch up before you laugh, causing the Jello you had balanced on your leg to finally topple over.

And hearing Tae tsk. "Nicole, you shouldn't waste it." His head bends and he laps at the Jell-O trail on your leg.

"Mmm I think it's tastier like this." As he's on his knees now his face moves between your legs and seeing as you're on Jungkook's lap his chin is resting on his balls causing JK to groan harder.

He dives in licking at you his tongue never touches your clit, just deep inside his hot breath tickling you.

Namjoon watches sipping his whiskey. "Save some for me Tae. I promised our bad girl something."

And when Tae has moved to the end of the couch you watch as Jungkook is kissing your neck now and as Jennifer Lopez sings Going In you can't help but chuckle as Namjoon has taken a place between your legs positioning your legs so they are mostly closed and slowly pours the whisky above your pubic bone and as it pools into the v formed he leans in his lips pursed and sucking at the liquid there.

He does this once more but from your chest down. "I know you don't like whiskey Tae but this way is so much sweeter. Try it."

Tae has now attached his lips to your nipple and is licking it as Namjoon is sucking between your legs before putting one leg on his shoulder and is now slurping at your pussy. Using his tongue and keeping it wet he continues to assault you this way before adding two fingers, banging your pussy hard this way.

Jungkook's mouth has moved to yours and he says against it. "You're so fucking sexy like this. When he's done eating you it's my turn."

And not able to stand all the sensations you cry out, your orgasm hitting you like a truck, clamping your thighs against Namjoon's head.

As you relax again Jungkook has stood your back still to his front, his hand rubbing your clit and walks to your room. You're panting as he gets there, still sensitive and he tosses you face down on the bed. And before you can even think of moving he has stripped and is on the bed behind you. Looking to your left you see Namjoon in the chair and Tae sitting between his legs both very interested.

Feeling Jungkook behind you, his mouth at your pussy licking you moan. "Doesn't she look beautiful as she's being pleasured?" Tae asks.

"Yes she does."

Jungkook is continuing his steady licking, teasing your clit and then spearing inside you, and as your groans get louder he stops and you feel the bed shift. "Go ahead Tae."

You watch as he removes the rest of his clothes and Jungkook sits on the bed next to you. Tae has moved you so you are on your back and slipping a condom on he glides in smoothly.

"I came before I got here." He says his hips buck against you. "That's bad for you."

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

52.7K 1.9K 41
"Noona!" Jungkook's voice breaks me away from my thoughts. "Oh, Kookie, is he here already? Is he okay? He's not hurt or something, right?" I asked...
44.6K 2.5K 37
"I remember It was a beautiful night" "Snowflake covering everything in white,Just like every winter." "But that is the last thing I remember." That...
5.4K 447 30
Book two in my ongoing saga of Angelique and her time jumping adventures with OT7 and living in Korea. Read book one Alpha Who if you haven't. Shout...
1.2K 52 1
You think you're getting a normal Christmas present from your boyfriend Hoseok, but what he doesn't tell you is that your gift includes a special pow...