Poisonous love

Від 123potatogo

As much as it hurts, I can feel it trailing me in. Is this love or a sign to give up? I thought love was supp... Більше

Background info~
A disappointment.
My so called 'fans'
Love? Never.
Regrets.
Watch out.
Apologizes are for losers.
Make me.
What have I done?
Pity party.
Nothing to me.
They don't deserve you.
Highschool sweethearts.
Madness.
Never ever.
Trying my best.
I will end you.
Feelings.
Ice princess.
I am human too.
Wilted roses.
Unwanted guests.
Who can court her first?
I love you.
Indirect kiss.
Broken promises.
"I'm fine."
Speak of the devil.
Butterflies.
I dare you.
I'm glad it goes both ways.
Act natural.
The last straw.
Accept my feelings.
Boyfriend.
Happiness suits you.
Future wife.
True happiness.
Happy ending!
Happily ever after.

Crazy fans.

29 4 0
Від 123potatogo

"Damn already making out..." Heeseung blurts out catching the attention of everyone. 

I shake my hands and give a glare to Heeseung. 

"I fucking hate this guy-" I say while staring at Jake. I flip my hair in stress. What am I doing?? I have so much work!

"Eunbi are you okay?" Sunghoon whispers to me. I nod and roll my eyes at everyone else. 

"I hate you too!" Jake screams. 

"Ok okay maybe we should calm-" Niki says but Sunoo shuts him up. 

"Eunbi what were you guys doing?!?!?" Jay asks once again. 

"oh my god we weren't doing anything!! We were talking... well arguing but then someone started taking pictures from the window so I ran." I say in agitation. 

"Yup. She' right for once." Jake says so kick the back of his leg while smiling. 

"Well this has been great but..." I say while trying to weasel out of the situation. I feel a hard grip around my wrist so I take a deep breath before I turn around. 

"Aish what- OMG HELLO!" I say realizing it's my manager. shit. I messed upppp!

"Hello!" the Enhypen members says while fixing their posture. hah. These fakes. 

"Oh good you guys are here, we are going to have a meeting with Eunbi's group and Enhypen. Please follow me." my manage says. I bow and follow him quickly. 

I feel an arm wrap around my shoulder so I turn to the side to see Sunghoon with a cold face. 

"Don't forget to tie your shoelaces. I don't want you falling for someone else ;)" Sunghoon says while winking weirdly. 

"Ah hell nah bruh! What's wrong with you? Are you sick? We are in public you dummy. Your gonna start rumors!" I whisper while trying to remove his arm. 

"Then be it. I want to be with you anyway." Sunghoon says in a cheesy way again. Is he mentally ill??

"Move it." I hear before someone bumps into my shoulder and walking in front of us. 

"Jake take it down a notch. Jealously got the best of you huh?" Sunghoon says in cocky way. I laugh at him comment and quickly shut my mouth. 

We arrive to the meeting room and I see my members sitting and waiting. I tilt my head in confusion but sit down next to them. There are about 3 cameras around the room with a ton of staff. I fix my posture and clear my throat. 

"Eunbi-yah! How are you? Was there a lot of work?" Ryujin unnie says in a concerned voice. 

"no no it's fine. I'm just nervous for this meeting. Why are they filming?" I say while biting my nails. Ryujin raises her shoulders and shrugs.

"No one sit here next to Eunbi. Especially Jake and Sunghoon!" Jay screams while placing Niki in the seat. Good their not filming yet. Phew.

"Hi noona!" Niki says while smiling. 

"Hi Niki. I've heard a lot about you. Maybe we could dance together one day!" I say while patting his back. 

"Okay everyone we have invited you here today for song promotions. So Enhypen and Puzzle will be doing promotions and some together." Enhypen's manager says while clapping. 

"Okay we will be in groups so Leeseo, and Aria will be on a promotion show. And Yujin and Ryujin will do a reality tv show. Lastly, Eunbi will be a music bank special guest and do a short shopping video with Jay. And the whole group will be on Jessi's showterview in a week." our manager says while handing each of us papers with all the information. I sigh as I will be doing the promotions alone. 

"May I ask why we are here then?" Heeseung asks in a polite way. 

"Ah right. Since you had that new album we decided to do a promotion with Puzzle. So you both have a big upcoming project. In 2 weeks, you guys will do a kpop mashup for the KBS show. Then in a month we have the MMA awards show. So lots of work. That's all for today. Everyone gets some rest because we start tomorrow!" Enhypen's manager says before exiting the room. 

"Aishhh It's gonna be a busy week again!" Sunoo says while leaning back in his chair. I heard deep sighs and tension of stress going around. 

"Why am I aloneee?? I wish we had 6 members!!" I say to my group while standing up.

"Wanna go eat and clear our minds? Meat?" Yujin unnie says while standing up too. I jump up and down and nod.

"Eunbiiiiii wanna come eat with me?" Jay says while disrupting our conversation.

"But I'm going to eat with my members. Next time maybe?" I say while shrugging. 

"uhm Eunbi and Jake aren't going anywhere..." Heeseung says while looking out the windows blinds. 

I approach him and look out the window and gasp. At least 20 reporters and fans are sitting and waiting outside of Hybe. Heeseung shows me his phone and I look at the trending bar. 

"Jake and Eunbi dating?!?!🤨" "Eunke!" "Jabi!" "I shipppp Jake and Eunbiii!!" "Are they dating fr??" 

"Shit! That asshole who was taking pictures earlier posted them!!" I scream while rubbing my temples. 

"What?? Let me see." Jake says while opening his phone. 

"How are we supposed to leave?!?!?" I say while sitting back down. 

"Lemme call security and our manager." Yujin unnie says while opening her phone. 

"Same." Heeseung says while opening his phone as well. 

"Okay imma go get my stuff and my laptop from the lobby and we can think about a solution." I say while walking out.

I grab my bag and shove my laptop in it until someone pulls me aside and covers my mouth. I try moving the hand but it's a tight grip. 

"Calm down Eunbi it's Sunghoon. There is a reporter in the window." He says while loosening his grip on my wrist. 

"Thanks." I say while taking a deep breath of relief. We are inches away from each other making fireworks explode in my stomach. The tension 🦋🦋

Sunghoon is staring the the window so he doesn't realize me staring until he moves his attention back to me. 

"Are you done admiring me princess?" He says cheekily. I smile and blush and finally snap back into reality and push him away.

"Sorry! I just couldn't stay in that position!!" I say while running away. 

"Cute." He mutters but I'm already far gone to hear. 

~

"Okay. Everyone ready?" my manager says while sighing deeply. Everyone nods and we head to the lobby.

A large rock or something gets thrown to the window as soon as I'm seen. 

"Oh sh-" I say while ducking as it gets thrown. 

"Scaredy cat." Jay says while I slap the back of his head. 

As we walk out with the security protecting us and our managers leading the way, people shout and take many pictures. All around me is flashing and shouting that is nonsense at the moment. 

'Backstabber!! How dare you take our Jake??' 'Are you and Jake dating??' 'Please answer our questions!!'

Tons of nonsense questions get thrown while everyone starts pushing. I get my hair pulled and I feel arms touching my body all around. Please let this moment be over. Please?

I get pushed harshly and get flung to the ground from the pressure. 

"Yah! My Jake oppa is too good for you!!" I hear a loud scream from a fangirl. She tries to hit me with her purse until someone steps in and stops her. 

"That's enough." I hear a deep voice say. Jake? wtf....

"Oppa!! She is so stuck up and annoying!! She is bad for you!" another girl says while pointing at me harshly. 

"If you have something to say to my sister say it to me." I hear Jay say coldly while Sunghoon approaches me and helps me get up. 

My members are afar with some fans handing them gifts and giving me dirty looks. 

"You good?" Jake says while looking straight into my eyes with a cold glare. 

"I'm fine." I say while walking to my manager and my members. 

Word count: 1343❤️❤️❤️

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

91K 3.7K 34
❝ sunghoon, please be here in the morning ... i don't like waking up alone. ❞ ❝ i'll be here. ❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 ───── ˎˊ˗ 𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗶 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗮 is born...
224K 12.4K 50
❝Don't play with my feelings Lee Heeseung.❞ I painfully stopped my voice from breaking as I looked away not wanting to see that man's face. ▫️▫️▫️▫️▫...
264K 15.6K 33
if you ask sunghoon, he will probably said what he feels for jake was 𝙟𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙮 but he can't help but to fall for it. no matter how many time...
1.4K 102 41
She looked to the heavens like she wanted to leave earth, all he wanted was to give her a reason to 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺. [tw - mention of selfharm, death, abduc...