MHA Shoto Todoroki X Reader O...

By the-writing-girl

A My Hero Academia oneshot collection filled with oneshots for everyone's favourite duelled haired guy, Shoto... More

Introduction
Just a Quick Something...
1: (y/n)'s Best Friend (Lemon)
2: Future Wife Part One
3: Future Wife Part Two
Quirks
Requests - Now Closed
4: The Box of 18+ (Lemon)
5: His Brother's Fan
6: Numb
7: Loving Every Inch (Lemon)
8: Mischief (Lemon)
9: Cramps
10: His Long Time Crush (Lemon)
11: You're Not Alone
12: The Winner Takes it All
13: Secrets
14: Speakerphone (Lemon)
15: Love is True
16: The Sweet Date Night
17: A Change in Career (Lemon)
18: A Surprise (Lemon)
19: A Drive (Lemon)
20: Reasons Why
21: The Boss (Lemon)
22: Nine Months
23: Dominance (Lemon)
24: Mistaken Assumptions
25: Double (Lemon)
26: Christmas Lights
27: Be Mine (Lemon)
28: An Invisible Illness
29: The Little Red Dress (Lemon)
30: The Calmer Bakugou
31: Valentines Gifts
32: Miscommunication
33: Let's Run Away Together
34: Interruptions (Lemon)
35: The Siren
36: Angel
37: The Victim
38: Everything Happens for a Reason (Lemon)
39: End of School Pool Party
40: UA's Little Girl
41: Pregnancy
42: The Hen Party (Lemon)
44: Love in Bloom
45: Competitive Partners (Lemon)
46: We're Forever Part One
47: We're Forever Part Two (Lemon)
48: Home Part One
49: Home Part Two (Lemon)
50: Through Thick and Thin
The End
Other Books

43: Clueless (Lemon)

5.8K 102 194
By the-writing-girl

Warning! There'll be sexual content within this oneshot, you've been warned!

Quirk: Bunny

Requested byThePrettyQuirk

 Two weeks ago we all moved into Heights Alliance, most of us being incredibly excited to live together. It took some getting used to, living in accommodation with all of our classmates and multiple times Mineta had been restrained by Sero, but on the whole it was fun. For the first few nights every night was like a sleepover, but despite not wanting to admit it we were all getting very tired and finding it difficult to function during the day. There were a few who were persistent however, so the sleepover nights never truly fizzled out, they were just saved for the weekend.

There were a handful who were always excited for them including Ochaco, Mina and Toru. Even some of the boys were excited about them including Midoriya, Kirishima and of course Mineta, but thanks to the more mature guys like Shoji and Todoroki, Mineta was kept at bay.

I enjoyed the sleepovers, but I was quite the introvert so I stayed quiet throughout most of the night. Being in the presence of the class during recreational times was fun though, as it was good to see everyone let loose outside of the classroom. The sleepovers in particular let us witness such things, right now we were all sat in the common room as the clock struck midnight Mina had an idea. "Let's play truth or dare!"

There were a few enthusiastic agreers and a few who simply muttered 'sure', however I, being an introvert, hated games like this. Thankfully however I was more of a background character, someone who knew the answers to the questions but never raised their hand. Someone who was keen but determined to do it alone. That's why, as soon as Mina suggested the game, I shrivelled in on myself.

I remained quiet as the game began, avoiding acting with everyone but trying to act as casual as possible. Some of the truths were a bit too personal for my liking, and some of the dares were a bit too outlandish. I assumed that, because I wasn't that noticeable but I was wrong, however the dare wasn't directed at me. "Todoroki! Truth or dare?" Mina asked him and he sighed.

"Dare."

"I dare you to touch (y/n)'s tail!" She exclaimed and I squeaked loudly.

"N-no! No, please don't!" I said desperately, my voice being annoyingly high.

"It's a dare (y/n), he has to do it!" Mina said and Todoroki stood up. I curled into a ball, hiding my face but what I heard next made me look up in shock.

"No, I'm not going to do that," Todoroki said.

"What? But it's a dare, you have to!" Mina wailed.

"No I don't, and I won't. She's clearly uncomfortable with the idea," Todoroki gestured me and Mina pouted.

"Fine! Sero, truth or dare?" Mina turned her attention onto her next victim and I let out a sigh of relief. I caught Todoroki's eye making my cheeks heat up, but nodded in gratitude. He sent me a small smile which flustered me even more, so I quickly turned my attention elsewhere. My eyes landed on Mina and Ochaco, the two of them whispering and glancing over from Todoroki and myself. They nodded to each other and I felt dread fill inside of me.

I, along with every other girl and probably guy in the school, found Todoroki incredibly attractive however I felt as though my feelings stemmed into more than that. I felt as though I perhaps had a crush on him, no matter how much I tried to deny it. He was charming, kind, brave and chivalrous, all of that being proved by the way he and Midoriya saved Iida from Stain, how he was part of the group who saved Bakugou, how he overcame his fathers abuse and reunited with his mother. I thought I had kept my feelings for him hidden quite well given the fact I barely spoke, but looking at Mina and Ochaco whispering and glancing between the two of us told me different.

I prayed and hoped their attention wouldn't come to me, and after a few more rounds I suspected it wasn't going to. People had been dared to chug drinks, letting someone else message anyone on their friends list and show an embarrassing picture of them to everyone but thankfully it hadn't been anything too intense. I was beginning to get back into the game because of this, it seeming like a laugh but once again I shrivelled into myself when my name was called out yet again by Mina.

"(y/n)! Truth or dare?" She asked with a smile, and as the dares seemed to have calmed down a little I decided to go with that option, however it was the wrong choice. "I dare you to play seven minutes in heaven with Todoroki!"

"What?!" I squeaked, covering my face with my hands.

"You two can go into the coat closet! We'll come to get you in seven minutes!" Ochaco clapped her hands together. I peeked through my fingers and to my surprise saw Todoroki standing up and walking to the closet. I had never played seven minutes in heaven and had only heard about what happens, so on wobbly legs I stood and followed Todoroki into the closet. "You're time starts now!" Ochaco said happily, closing the door behind us leaving us in the dark. The only light that shone into the room came from the bright moonlight seeping through the window.

Nerves crept up inside of me as we both stood there completely quiet and completely still. I was racking my brains, trying to think of absolutely anything to say. Suddenly however Todoroki cupped my cheeks making me jump out of my skin, and pulled me closer to him until he pressed his lips against mine.

I felt as though I was in a dream. His lips were soft but he was moving them quickly and I was having trouble keeping up, having never missed someone before. Not only was he my first kiss but it was in this dark cupboard in the middle of a game, him going a little too fast. "W-what are you doing?!" I stuttered quickly, pulling away from him.

"It's what most people do when they play seven minutes in heaven... isn't it?" He asked nonchalantly and I felt my cheeks heat up.

"O-of course! I knew that!" I lied desperately. "I've done this hundreds of times, of course I know that!"

"You've done this hundred of times?" Todoroki asked, a slight tone of dejection in his voice and that was when I realised how bad my words sounded.

"N-no! W-what I meant was- er- I-I- mmph!" I moaned as he slammed his lips back onto mine. The heated passion swallowed me whole as I attempted to keep up with him, my mind going fuzzy. His arms wrapped around me, pulling me closer to his body. I was completely inexperienced but didn't want him to know so I attempted to kiss as best I could, unsure on how well I was doing. He continued, so I figured I couldn't of been too bad.

He pushed me against the wall of the closet and for a moment panic washed over me, wondering if he wanted to go further. We only had seven minutes and had probably already use three, not only that but I wasn't sure I was mentally or physically prepared for more. This kiss on it's own was enough to make me almost pass out.

I clutched onto his shirt, us pulling apart briefly to catch our breaths before he latched his lips back onto mine desperately. Despite the intensity of it I was enjoying the kiss, as the minutes seemed to tick by. We both jumped away from each other when we heard the sound of the closet doorknob turning, and we backed away so there was enough space between us to make sure we didn't look like we had just been making out.

"T-thank goodness, it was dark in there," I tried to act as normal as possible, stepping into the light of the common room and hurrying over to my seat. I avoided eye contact with everyone, particularly Todoroki who had to walk past me to get to where he was sitting with Iida and Midoriya.

"So what happened in there then?" Mina asked suggestively.

"We just talked," Todoroki lied before I even had a chance to stutter. Mina looked at me for confirmation which I gave in the form of a nod. She sighed, almost disappointed but I didn't read to much into it. I was distracted by my deep thoughts about what had just happened between us. I could still feel his lips against mine which sent chills down my spine. One thing played on my mind, and that was him saying after our first kiss that it's what most people do when they play seven minutes in heaven - it made me wonder if he cared about me at all. It made me wonder whether he would've kissed any of the other girls had he of been forced into that cupboard with them, or even any of the other guys. I wondered if it even meant anything to him, if I meant anything to him.

I began to doubt myself, knowing that it was probably just the heat of the moment, the game we were playing that made him act that way which admittedly upset me. My feelings for him were genuine, and I was so caught up in that kiss to question whether his were too. I could feel myself getting more and more worked up and I realised that if I stayed in his company any longer, a few unwanted tears might've been shed.

"It's getting late, I- I think I'm going to go to bed," I said quietly, but me standing up caught everyones attention.

"Aw, really?" Kaminari whined and I nodded, not looking back as I headed towards the lift.

"(y/n)'s right, it is getting late, we ought to head to bed so we can get up when the sun rises!" Iida called out to everyone.

"I'm not getting up that early," Kaminari scoffed and behind me I heard the shuffles of people. I quickly stepped into the lift and shut the door behind me, somehow catching the eye of my crush just before the doors slid shut completely.

I hid my face with my hands, feeling nothing but embarrassment and humiliation. Quietly I trudged back to my room, hoping to forget about what had happened this evening. I just wanted to get into my pyjamas and hop straight into bed, which is exactly what I did however sleep eluded me. I tossed and turned, unable to stop thinking about the events of the evening. I ended up punching my pillow out of irritation.

- Todoroki's POV -

I laid awake on my futon, thinking about what happened between me and the girl I had feelings for earlier in the evening. I felt guilty for kissing her completely out of the blue but I couldn't help myself. I wanted to admit my feelings to her there and then as it was probably one of the only times we would've had privacy now that we lived in the dorms with the rest of the class, but I chickened out.

One thing she said kept on playing on my mind however, and that was when she said she'd done that hundreds of times. I never expected her to be that kind of girl, she was so quiet and kept to herself that I couldn't even imagine it - not that I'd really want to. The idea of her making out with random guys in closets all thanks to s stupid game made my skin crawl, but she'd so carelessly admitted to it without any hesitation.

That was enough of a sign to tell me she didn't return my feelings. I knew I needed to apologise to her about earlier and I knew I wasn't going to be able to sleep until I had, so I put on my tracksuit and headed over to her room.

- (y/n)'s POV -

I slumped back against my pillow letting out a dramatic sigh. I checked my bedside clock, it reading 02:00 and I rolled my eyes, knowing I was now going to be unable to escape tiredness tomorrow morning. A loud knock against my door made me jump out of my skin, my ears perking up and my eyes wide as I stared at the door. Another knock came and as silently as I could I approached it, peeking through the eyehole.

I almost choked when I saw Todoroki standing there, and a part of me didn't want to answer the door. I knew he had come to talk about what happened, but I didn't know if I was ready however if we didn't speak about it I had a feeling I wasn't going to get any sleep at all.

Carefully I opened the door, embarrassment hitting me straight away as he stared at me. "Can I come in?" He asked casually and I nodded, opening the door for him and stepping further into my room. He shut the door behind me and there was an awkward silence, but I wasn't going to speak until he said what he came over to say. "So... I wanted to apologise about what happened in the closet," he started with and I glanced up at him to see shame in his eyes. "I didn't mean for it to happen like that- I mean I wanted to admit my feelings for you first before kissing you," he mumbled and my eyes widened.

"W-what?" I asked, wondering if I had heard things.

"It's okay... you said you'd done it. With hundreds of other guys so I... so I know I'm probably not as good as any of them... I guess with your experience you'd be a hard person to impress," he chuckled to himself and I felt my cheeks heat up.

"W-wait-," guilt hit me as I remembered what I had said, it not being true at all.

"It's okay, I guess I just wanted you to know that I didn't kiss you out of lust... it was out of love," he said and I felt as though my heart had stopped beating. "Well... see you tomorrow," he turned to leave but before I had time to think I wrapped my arms around his waist, hiding my face in his back.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean it- w-what I said earlier... about having been with others," I mumbled under my breath, feeling ashamed. "I-I was just nervous... I just panicked because I... I like you too."

"You do?" He asked, as though wanting to make sure and I nodded against him. He turned to face me and I looked up at him with pleading eyes. "Can I kiss you?"

"Y-yes... like before," I mumbled, wanting to feel the passion I felt earlier.

"I don't know if I'll be able to stop," he admitted and my heart began to beat faster.

"I-it's okay, I... I'd like my first time to be with you," I whispered and his eyes widened.

"Your first time?" He asked, it clearly not being his.

"N-no!"

"It's okay," he said with a gentle smile, cupping my cheek. "I'll be gentle." His lips pressed against mine just as they did before, it sending chills down my spine. Our arms wrapped around each others bodies tightly, our lips moving passionately against each others and this time I felt able to keep up with him. Heat was rising through my body quickly which scared me a little, as I wondered whether that was normal. "Are you alright?" He asked, noticing my state.

"I-I feel warm," I admitted and he smirked.

"Lets head to the bed," he gently pushed me towards it, laying me down and him clambering over me. My whole body was on fire particularly when he began moving his hands. I let out a moan against his lips as his hand landed on my breast, him playfully squeezing it. I clung onto him tightly, feeling incredibly sensitive as it was my first time doing anything like this.

His lips left mine and travelled down to my neck and I felt goosebumps on my arms. I was completely weak to his touch, just wanting him more and more. My body had never felt this hot with desire before; he had just become a drug I was utterly addicted to.

He lifted up my top, my breasts being on show as I wasn't wearing a bra. He pinched my nipples and I could feel my womanhood getting wetter and wetter. "Todoroki- n-no, it's embarrassing," I murmured, hiding behind my hands.

"You're beautiful, don't hide yourself," he whispered, this statement embarrassing me even more. He leant in and kissed me again, his hands venturing further and further down my body. I could feel his pelvis against my thigh, his strong erection putting pressure on his trousers. Even through the fabric it looked bigger than I expected.

Todoroki reached my pyjama shorts, gently pulling them down and leaving me in just my underwear. I was melting under his touch, panting as he pulled his lips away from mine and looked down towards my womanhood. He slid off my underwear, leaving me naked which I thought was unfair considering the fact he was still wearing all of his clothes. I was about to protest when a feeling distracted me and sent chills down my spine.

He was playing with my womanhood, gently brushing his fingers against it. Immediately I grabbed his wrist, my eyes wide at the odd yet pleasurable feeling. "I need to prep you," he whispered, slowly inserting a finger into me.

"Y-yeah- I know that- ngh!" I moaned, throwing my head back.

"Does it hurt?" He asked but I shook my head as I got used to the feeling pretty quickly. He continued to thrust his finger in and out of me, making me arch my back and cling onto him tightly. I was panting heavily, it feeling better and better. Gently he inserted another finger in and I felt close to releasing already. I felt hot all over as a surge of pleasure hit me like a tsunami, and I tried to muffle the sounds of my moans by biting the back of my hand. My toes curled and my back arched as I came, then collapsing back onto my bed and trying to regain my breath.

"T-that was... amazing," I whispered without really thinking.

"It's not over yet," he said, leaning down and putting his face between my thighs.

"W-what're you doing?!" I exclaimed before letting out a loud moan when his mouth came into contact with my womanhood. I had no idea it was possible to feel this good - it felt like electricity was coursing through my veins at record speeds, making my whole body twitch. I had to grip onto the pillow to alleviate some of the pressure that was building up inside of me, his tongue occasionally flicking my clit before being inserted back inside of me.

It was difficult but I had to control the noises I was making given the fact it was so early in the morning and the last thing I wanted was to wake my neighbour up. My body wasn't listening to my mind however as I let out moans and pants, clinging onto his hair tightly as he continued his actions. I had never felt this good before, and didn't even know it was possible.

Suddenly however he pulled away and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. I stared at him weakly, completely under his control. He finally removed his top and trousers, then finally his boxers and my eyes widened at the sight. It was the first time I had ever seen a mans private area and I felt my whole face burn. It was much bigger than I thought it was going to be, and it intimidated me but he wasn't paying attention as he lined it up with my entrance.

Just feeling the tip of him against my sensitive womanhood was enough to send me crazy, and I was hungry for more despite being incredibly nervous. "It's okay, I'll be careful," he said reassuringly and I nodded, watching as he began to push himself in.

This time I didn't care about my neighbour. I couldn't stop myself from crying out loudly, the feeling bringing tears to my eyes as he somehow continued to push himself in. It felt like I was being torn apart but thankfully I was wet enough for him to enter fairly smoothly. It still hurt, as being stretched by something this big naturally would feel awkward. "Wait- wait, don't move!"

"Are you alright?" He asked desperately, his cheeks red.

"It's- big-," I moaned, turning my head away from him out of embarrassment.

"I'll make you feel good (y/n)," he whispered in a sultry tone and I nodded. As soon as he started to move I wrapped my limbs around his body which hovered over me, a look of desperation evident in his heterochromatic eyes. He was obviously starting slow so that I could get used to the feeling but it was clear he wanted to speed up.

"F-faster, Todoroki," I whispered.

"Are you sure?" He asked carefully and I nodded. "I don't want to hurt you."

"You won't hurt me," I panted, trying to control myself.

"Okay... ngh-," he grunted as he sped up his thrusting. I threw my head back against the pillow, panting heavily as tears came to my eyes. I already felt like I was going to cum again as the tip of his member was reaching depth I didn't even know existed. I couldn't even form words, my mind was completely fuzzy as all it could focus on was Todoroki and how good he was making me feel.

Tears streaked from my eyes and sweat fell from my temple as I stared at him, his teeth gritted and a look of determination on his features. He too was getting lost in the feeling, thrusting sporadically and thats when I felt another orgasm approaching. I tried to announce this fact but it was impossible, all the wind was being knocked from my body with each thrust.

Sexy grunts were emitting from his as he moved his hips skilfully, his member hitting all the right spots. My orgasm soon hit me, my whole body twitching as I came. "(y/n)- you're tightening- fuck!" He growled, pulling out just as I had calmed down from my high, and as I slumped back down on my bed I felt warm liquid land on my stomach. I was too out of it to really care, just trying desperately to get any energy back that I could. "Sorry, I didn't mean to cum on you," he said.

"I-it's okay! It'll... wash off," I mumbled, looking down at his mess.

"Here, let me," he said, reaching for the tissues I kept on my bedside table. "Sorry if that was too rough," he mumbled awkwardly but I couldn't stop my smile.

"It was really good Todoroki," I whispered, smiling at him and feeling confident for the first time that night despite being fully exposed.

"You can call me Shoto, (y/n)," he said with a blush on his cheek.

"Really?"

"Yeah, I mean... you're my girlfriend now, right?" He asked and I beamed brightly.

"Y-yes! I-I mean - er - I-I'd like to be-," I was interrupted by his lips which planted themselves on mine. Immediately I kissed back, him almost laying completely on me before we pulled apart. I couldn't stop the smile from appearing on my face as we laid beside each other, cuddling and basking in the after-glow of my first time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 4.2K 40
A book of Bakugo Katsuki Oneshots!! (It's not exclusively Bakugo, but it will mainly feature him with a few one-shots of any other character people r...
48.7K 1.6K 20
PLEASE READ THE DESC COMPLETELY this is shipping ranbooxtubbo in a highschool au, i dont ship the actual people/content creators, i jus...
36K 423 13
Izuku had enough of the abuse and Neglect so he ran away he ran into Germany and became one of the best soldiers there
249K 3.6K 50
Just a nsfw warning⚠️ *complicated love story*