Foreign Love || KTH

By tae_beau_ty

"So, Y/n. Why don't we try to get along?" "Hmm... How are we going to get along?" "Join me in the shower,"... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1: The meeting
Chapter 2: Roomfate
Chapter 3: Hate him
Chapter 4: Hate her
Chapter 4: Hate her (continued)
Chapter 5: Best Friend
Chapter 6: Friend's Bestie
Chapter 7: What in hell!
Chapter 8: Success is sweet
Chapter 9: Secret Weapon
Chapter 10: The Party
A/N
Chapter 11: Fair Game
Chapter 12: I like playing dirty
Chapter 13: Wet
Chapter 14: Kiss?
Chapter 15: Just an accident.
Chapter 16: A day out
Chapter 18: Do I love you?
Chapter 19: I'm lost!
Chapter 20: You are not going anywhere
Chapter 21: Confessions
Chapter 22: Get Along
Chapter 23: Long Time No See?
Chapter 24: Sweet Talker
Chapter 25: Blind Date
Chapter 26: Date me!
Chapter 27: Moonlit Night
Chapter 28: Past Wounds

Chapter 17: The Stars

275 29 97
By tae_beau_ty

Taehyung POV

"Taehyung-ah, are you listening?" Jin Hyung's voice interrupts my thoughts.

Unfortunately, I can't seem to rein myself in anymore. I've desired many women in the past, but with her, it's different; she is not an immediate desire. There is this strong want for her that feels slow and delightful. And with each encounter, I get more and more enamored with her.

It doesn't feel suitable for someone like me to feel such unhealthy emotions.
The way her body shivers beneath my touch yet still feels warm, those innocent luring eyes that fascinate the heck out of me. What is she doing to me?

"Huh? What did you say, Hyung?"

"I asked why you are alone. Where is Y/n?"

"I guess she is on her way."

A grin forms on my face as I recollect our previous encounter. She looked so flustered that I doubt she is that naive. She is surely aware of her effects on me.

"Why are you grinning?" Jin Hyung says in a curious tone. 

"Did I?"

"I think I know why Y/n is running late," Jin Hyung teases, wriggling his brows.

"No Hyung, it's nothing. I was thinking something else," I reply in a stern voice so that I can persuade him. Jin Hyung has always had the ability to read me like a book, and I don't want to be humiliated just because my crazy ass can't stop replaying stupid scenes. It will be the end of me if he reads what I am thinking right now.*panics internally*

"Oh, is it? Why do I smell something spicy then?" He adds, winking at me.

"Hyung, if you are hungry, please eat something. Stop annoying me."

"Ahh! Fine. I will ask Jungkook to fetch Y/n; that girl is definitely lost," Jin Hyung adds, searching for Jungkook, "lost in someone's thoughts," he murmurs softly but clearly enough for me to understand.

I give him an uninterested expression and shake my head. I can't believe this guy is three years older than me.

"Hey, guysss!!!" A feminine voice makes us turn back, and I notice Y/n approaching with another female.

"How come you're on a trip but didn't invite me?" she whines, and Y/n guffaws at her pouty expression and movements.

"Yaaaa... Sunmi, what are you doing here?" Jimin arrives at the scene with a surprised expression on his face.
(A/N: Sunmi was referenced in chapter one)

"That's rude, brother. At the very least, you should smile to see me after such a long time," Sunmi says with a scoff.

"You dunderhead," Jimin smacks her head lightly as he scolds, "Do you think I have to keep track of where you go?"

"If you are asking me then," she moves forward to whisper in his ear, "I wish you never know," she adds, winking at him. I chuckle at how Jimin is so astounded that he looks at her in disbelief.

"Tae, how are you?" Sunmi says, hugging me. I put my hand lightly on her back, "Fine. When did you arrive?"

"Yesterday. I swear it was a hell of a trip," she says excitedly.

"What? Were you on a trip?" Jimin says, coming back to his senses as he removes her from me and redirects his focus onto me, "And Tae, don't you think you should have let me know where the fuck she went?"

"You didn't ask anything about her, and I think she's capable of looking for herself."

"Of course, she is," Jimin cynically responds, "which is why I need to alert her parents about her whereabouts."

"Excuse me, Oppa. Tae hasn't done anything wrong. I asked him not to inform you,"  she says, smiling and pinching her bottom lip, "he is just an excellent secret keeper." Secret? Right. I'm completely aware of the secret she's hinting at, but I don't respond.

"Shut up," Jimin shuts her, "how come you are here?"

"I came with my friends and then noticed Y/n. It was great to finally meet her after such a long time, "Sunmi adds as she stands next to Y/n, hugging her.

"But you still can't go anyplace with anyone. Do you realize how terrifying the world is? What would it take to use your brain a little more?" Jimin expresses his displeasure. Sunmi frowns at his words and is ready to respond when Jin Hyung intervenes.

"It's all right, Jimin. Stop scolding her now that she's here, safe and sound. Would you like to grab some food, Sunmi?"

"Thank you, Jin Oppa; I would love to," Sunmi says as she approaches Jin and gives him a side hug. "You are my fave."

"I am everyone's favorite. Who could ever resist such a beauty?" Again, Jin Hyung and his fixation. Ahh! Do not even get me started.

"But I am prettier," Sunmi pouts, mimicking his tone.

Do I have to watch all of this drama? I am afraid I will pass out.

"If you guys are done with your drama, shall I grill the chicken?" Yoongi Hyung says out of nowhere.

Yoongi Hyung and I never fit together. He is someone who is always the first to say no to any of my offerings. There is always a rift between us that obviously was a result of my fault, but the egoistic male within me refuses to acknowledge it. But for the very first time, I want to hug this man and shower him with love.

"Yes, Hyung, I am starving. I'm going to die, "Jungkook exclaims while grabbing his stomach.

"Didn't you just finish two cupped ramens?" Namjoon Hyung adds, gazing sharply at Jungkook.

"Hyung, can't I be hungry again?" Jungkook responds with a pout.

"Of course, you can, Ramyeon Monster," Jimin adds, making everyone laugh.

As everyone is engaged with their work, the atmosphere is filled with laughter, teasing, and chatting. I'm sitting quietly on the folding chair, scrolling through my phone, when I notice Y/n and Sunmi stroll in. She quickly takes her gaze away from me as she sits across from me.

"Hyung, it's so yummy," Jungkook remarks as he nibbles his portions.

"I agree; this kind of chicken is hard to come by. Y/n want some?" Jimin remarks as he offers it to Y/n.

"Tae, you should try it as well," Sunmi says as she places a piece in front of my lips.

(So daring)

"No, thanks."

"Why?"

"Don't force the baby now. He can't eat spicy food," Yoongi Hyung says mockingly.

"What? Tae, are you serious?" Sunmi adds as she comes to peck my cheeks, "You're such a baby."

That nerve. Did she think she could get closer to me since I spent a night with her? Yes, that's the secret she referred to, and I don't have time to expound on what happened.

"Do not touch," I reply in a frigid tone.

"I was just...," she says, as though surprised by my action.

"Sunmi, behave. What is wrong with you? Leave him alone," Jimin adds, causing her to recoil. Sunmi is someone I've known for a long time, and she has been a part of the family. In a household with several brothers, she is Jimin's sole cousin sister. Jimin is very fond of her and is fully aware of her liking for me.

"I was attempting to cheer you up. I apologize if that caused you any discomfort, "Sunmi replies, placing her head on my shoulder and grasping my hand.

She has always been bold, but she is behaving oddly now. I've already indicated that I'm not attracted to her, so I'm not sure why she's so clinging.

"You can comfort me by keeping a safe distance," I reply as I move from my position to fetch some chicken.

I take a seat again and sniff the piece; the aroma is exquisite. I tear a chunk of it into my mouth, and god, it's delicious. When my gaze meets Y/ n's, I realize she is gazing back at me, but there is something more in her eyes. Concern? I swallow the piece in my mouth and move ahead to take another mouthful. In a few seconds, I start feeling hot.

(Shit! My mouth is burning)

"Hyung, it's good, isn't it?" Jungkook says in an excited tone.

"Yeah," is the only word that comes out of my mouth.

"Waah! Taehyung, our baby, is no longer a baby, "Hoseok Hyung says as he pats my legs, "Taehyung-ah, eat well!"

I smile at him and finish the piece as soon as possible. I can't make a joke of myself now. After fighting with my sensory organs for a while,  I excuse myself from the crowd and seek out a location where my eyes detect no one.

"Fuck! Shit!" I yell, sticking out my tongue. It's burning like hell. I don't want to think this way, but Yoongi Hyung seems to have put extra spice to this and then used negative psychology to encourage me to eat it. I don't even know what I was attempting to prove.

(I need water)

"Ahem," I hear someone cough from behind.

"Y/n?" I ask, surprised by her presence.

"I thought you may need this," she says, offering me water. I stare at her for a moment, unsure whether I should take it or not.

"I drank half the bottle since the chicken was too spicy, so I thought you would need it as well, but it's okay if you don't," Y/n adds, taking her bottle back, acting sad.

"Are you concerned about me?" I ask, extending my hand to take the bottle from her. 

"Would you mind if I say yes?" Y/n says as she hands over the bottle. As I drink down the water, I unwittingly smile at her gesture.

"You look cute when you smile," she says this abruptly, catching my attention.

I raise an eyebrow at her, perhaps wanting her to repeat it again. 

"No, I meant not cute-type cute, just the normal cute."

"And what's the difference?" I inquire; my voice is hoarse. I see her opening and closing her mouth like a fish as she tries to find the appropriate words to justify herself.

(Now who is cute?)

"We're going boating, Y/n. Do you want to join?" Jungkook shouts while waving at her.

"Ah! Coming right up, "She responds, motioning with her hand.

"Taehyung-ah!!!" I hear Jimin calling me.

"Coming!"

We make our way down the valley, and within a few minutes, we hear the rippling of water drops. As we approach the riverside, the sun has already set. I observe Jin Hyung and Namjoon Hyung chatting to the boat instructor.

"Okay, people, we're going boating. Each boat has a capacity of three persons. So come on in." Jin Hyung announces. Everyone rushes in, and I stand there listening to the trickle of droplets. After a few moments, I feel someone tuck my shirt. My gaze follows up to discover Y/n, and I notice her standing alone.

"Didn't you go boating?" I inquire, curious.

"No, because the other boats were filled, Jin asked me to come with you." Wait! Weren't there nine members? 

"Fine," I sigh as I make my way to the dock to get into a boat. I locate a huge, comfy one and start getting in.

"You can't go in there, Sir. Your friend reserved this, "I notice the instructor pointing to a little floating boat with two seats. "Where are the other ones?" I ask him.

"They're all taken."

I get in the boat that probably my dear friend Kim SeokJin booked and assist Y/n in getting in as well. We take our positions, and I see Y/n watching something intently. I notice a boat similar to ours drifting past, with a couple making out in it.

I gag on my spit. What?? Who on earth books a boat for such things?

Y/n and I exchange glances before hastily averting our gazes.

Closing my eyes, at this moment all I could think about is Jin Hyung's smirking face. Ah! Hyung when are you going to stop?

It's already been 10 minutes of our boating. We've gotten fairly far away from the coast, and the others are no longer visible. As we float in the water, I let the oar rest for a bit. It's quiet here, with the night breeze blowing through my hair.

"I love nights. It's the real deal," Y/n speaks, breaking the silence.

"Indeed, the night is a hive of many pleasures, "I observe her looking at the sky. "Why do you love nights?"

"Look at the stars; it feels like they are flirting with the sky. Isn't it romantic?"

"Maybe."

"Well, if we think about it, aren't we all lost in this collection of stars, staring and appreciating them, unaware that we are one of them?"

"So you consider yourself a star?"

"Why not? Everyone twinkles in their own way," she says, moving her gaze towards me, "wait, let me read you a poem, it's my favorite, so here it goes," she adds as she extends her palm and shuts her eyes,

"Take my hand, a place to my heart; I'll take you there.

These are all truths; none of them are lies,

Four Hundred Billion stars in the galaxy, and trust me when I say,"

"You'll be the brightest Star to shine in my eyes," I finish the last line, prompting her to open her eyes.

She stares at me, perplexed. "Wow! I never expected you to know about such romantic poems."

"I'm not usually into these things, but I heard this someplace."

"You should be. Can you imagine how boring life would be without love?"

"I don't think it would make a difference."

"Of course, it would. Love is the most magical thing next to universe. A love as deep as ocean, a love so good that it never lets you sleep, a love so full of wonder like these stars, so serene but electrifying," As she speaks, her eyes light up with passion.

"Who wouldn't want something like that?" She adds, shifting her attention away from me and into the sky. "You know, I talk to the stars on occasion."

"Do they reply to you?"

"Are you making fun of me?" she asks, giggling. "No, it's just that it helps me feel less lonely. But I promise it works; it feels fantastic to discuss questions with them, and you will undoubtedly discover the answer within yourself. Try once."

I raise my gaze to the sky, watching the stars twinkle. Can the stars honestly answer my questions?

Can they fix me up?

Can they help me figure me out?

Can they genuinely make me feel the magical love that Y/n speaks of?

I turn my focus to her, who is gazing at the stars with a smile on her lips, her eyes as lovely as the stars, her smile as sweet as wine, and her voice quiet and faultless.

"Did you ask?"

"Hmmm," I hum in response.

"Did you find the answer?"

"Hmm," I hum once again.

"What did you ask?"

"That's a secret."

"What? No way! Fine, then tell me the answer you found, "She demands impatiently.

"Do you really want to know?" I observe her calm expression from the side as she brims at me.

"Yes," she responds softly.

When I turn to view her, she is already staring at me. I see her eyes light up with anticipation as she waits for my response. "Come on, say it."

I pause for a while before answering,

"You."

Author's Note:

*Love talks in the air*

So this chapter was initially rather dramatic, but then I realized I hadn't written something cute in a long time. As a result, it took some time to release it, but was it worthwhile?

I mean, sexual tension is fine, but romantic tension that makes you flutter in your gut and grin sweetly is better, right?

Also, I requested 300 votes in the last chapter, and you guys made it true. I'm at a loss for words when expressing my feelings for you. I adore you all. Thank you for the 2k reads. 

There is a surprise announcement in the next update for you guys. I hope you like it.

Please vote, comment and share.

Adios!

ღƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.5K 1.6K 24
He don't want anyone, but suddenly, he wants her. •••••••••••••••••••••• She won't date ever, unless it's him. •••••••••••••••••••••• "I don't like h...
32.1K 1.3K 70
If you have a great fond of love triangle stories then it's for you. This story is not only about love but it's about friendship too so both leads ar...
274K 11.2K 43
[BTS x Reader] « COMPLETED » She was cornered. Once her back hit her locker with a thud, both of them knew she was trapped. "I won't let you escape...
183K 12.4K 70
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Don't look at me like that" Jungkook whispers panic...