sᴜʟᴇɪᴍᴀɴ's ᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴏᴜs ɢᴇᴍ || ᴍᴀ...

By Seraphis88

Haseki Zeynep Sultan Born an English Princess, the formerly named Jane Tudor was abducted by Crimean Tatars w... More

ᴇᴘɪɢʀᴀᴘʜ
ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪɪ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪɪɪ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪᴠ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴠ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴠɪ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴠɪɪ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴠɪɪɪ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪx
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ x
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xɪ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xɪɪ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xɪɪɪ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xɪᴠ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xᴠ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xᴠɪ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xᴠɪɪ

ᴄᴀsᴛ

4K 73 1
By Seraphis88

Geneviève Bujold as Haseki Zeynep Sultan

"Nothing you do will displace me in the Sultan's Heart, Hürrem. I am his legal wife, his Haseki, and I'm not going anywhere."

Halit Ergenç as Sultan Suleiman I Khan

"I am Sultan Suleiman Khan, Sultan of the World. And no one can replace Zeynep in my heart."

Çağan Efe Ak as Şehzade Ahmed (son of Zeynep)

"As the eldest, it's my responsibility to look out for my younger siblings, even Mustafa."

Çağla Naz Kargı as Dilara Sultan (daughter of Zeynep)

"Despite what Ahmed thinks, I know Mustafa and his mother will be a threat in the future. I will do everything I can to protect my family. Even if it means I must sacrifice my brother."

Aras Özdoyran as Şehzade Hakan (son of Zeynep)

"Anne, why doesn't Mustafa like us? Did we do something?"

Nisa Sofiya Aksongur as Emine Sultan (daughter of Zeynep)

"Don't worry Hakan, we didn't do anything. We just have to keep trying to play with him."

Şehzade Kadir (son of Zeynep)

Gülcan Arslan as Defne Hatun

"I've been with the sultana since before she entered the harem. She has earned my friendship and respect, Hürrem. There is nothing you or Mahidevran can do to change that."

Sezgi Sena Akay as Burcu Hatun

"The Haseki and her children have my undying loyalty, Hürrem. She is my sister in all but blood and nothing you can do can shake that."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.8K 1.3K 86
Note: This is my first Magnificent Century fanfiction, I'm going off the T.V series. I do not own any of the character my own. Please bare with me on...
21.5K 820 19
Gloria is a beautiful and clever young gentlewoman from Romania She lived with her mother and grandmother, after the death of her father, she took o...
3.1K 17 20
#1 in Imperial Palace and Süleyman/ The Ottoman Empire, becoming the largest and strongest empire in the world is quickly increasing in it's great ru...
135K 4.5K 61
Rose was just a normal girl living her life with her loving family as any normal person would, that is until the barbarians attack her village and ki...