Live Fast || 𝗝. 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐞

By Zari_Knowles

"ℓινє fαѕт, ∂ιє уσυиg. вα∂ gιяℓѕ ∂σ ιт ωєℓℓ." Quotes: "𝘔𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘢, 𝘐'𝘮 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘪𝘧 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘱... More

𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
I
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
𝐄𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐬𝐞
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

II

28.3K 733 196
By Zari_Knowles

"Goooood morning folks!" Ezra greeted her parents as they tiredly walked into the kitchen, dressed for work. Charlie was the chief of police while Quinn had her own bakery. She passed them coffee and plates of food, the two of them kissing her cheek and sitting down.

"I've missed this so much." Quinn tiredly uttered, taking a sip of her coffee as Ezra sat down to eat with them. She had left a plate for Bella in the microwave, just so she could eat before she left. Charlie hummed in agreement, the three of them just basking in each other's presence as they silently finished breakfast.

"Ah, I've got a job interview after school. Going back into fast food service." Ezra said as she took their plates and cups.

"Already? You've only been here for three days, Ezzie." Charlie worriedly said, not wanting her to over work herself.

"I know, but I need something to do. I can't just sit around the house waiting on everyone to come home. I'll go crazy." She dramatically sighed, drying her hands. "Plus, we all know how I get when it comes down to shopping. I'd rather my own money than to be put on an... allowance again."

She spit the word out as if it disgusted her, her parents chuckling at her antics as they stood to hug her.

"All right. But if it seems like you're over working again, you're gonna have to quit." Quinn said, Ezra nodding happily.

"Now shoo you two! You have jobs as well!" They laughed as they headed out of the house, Ezra sighing as she heard Bella banging around loudly upstairs. She decided to leave early, wanting to get a good spot closer to the exit.

"Is that Angela!"

"Ezzie!" Angela yelled excitedly. Last time Ezra was here, she had made good friends with Angela. In fact, the two were still in touch when she was in Phoenix. "When did you get back?"

"A few days ago! Surprise!" Angela squeezed her tighter, Ezra smiling sadly as she realized why. "I knoooow, but at least I'll be somewhat close. Y'know, come and visit you and everything."

"I'm gonna cry." Angela said as she sniffled, the two friends heading into the school as students watched them.

"-oh, and you have to meet Jacob! He's the person that fixed up my new car!" Ezra was rambling about Angela officially meeting those she considered family. "Maybe we can find him a nice guy."

"Ooohhh! He's the one that was crying to you on the phone last summer?" That's right. Jacob had called Ezra in the middle of her hanging out after coming out to his family, sobbing because he was terrified of being outcast.

"Yup. Really great kid, but I nearly strangled him." The two laughed as Angela led her to class, passing Bella on the way. She said nothing to them, but glared hatefully at Ezra.

"Wow, she really hates you." Angela hummed when she saw the interaction, Ezra scoffing and rolling her eyes.

"Oh, you have no idea."

"Oh. My. Lanta." Ezra said as she plopped down in front of Angela at lunch, nodding over her shoulder. She had gotten there a few minutes after the Cullens walked in. "Who's the hot blonde?"

"Oh, that's Jasper-"

"No no no, the blonde next to the big guy." Ezra waved Jessica off, her eyes locked on to Rosalie. "Think she's single?"

"Actually, she's dating the big guy." Angela informed her in amusement, watching her friend pout and slump in her chair. Ezra ran her eyes over the rest of them, stopping at Jasper.

"Oh wow, twins confirmed?" She asked, looking between the two of them. "Is this my bisexual awakening?"

"I think it is." Angela teased, the two of them sharing a laugh. Bella scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"Oh well, a girl can only drea- maybe I'm more straight than I thought." Jasper had graciously taken the hair tie Alice offered him, tying his hair back before returning to his book. Ezra's jaw dropped before she rubbed her eyes. "Is this a dream? No way this is real. Angela, pinch please."

"Ok." Angela pinched her hard, Ezra shrieking as her eyes watered. "Not a dream, you've totally got a crush."

"Ew. It's like those corny romance movies where they fall in love at first sight. Based off of looks." Ezra deadpanned, eating the lunch she had packed for herself. "But sometimes, you just can't help it."

"What's wrong, Edward?" Alice softly asked her mate, Edward glancing over at Isabella before looking at Ezra.

"Uh, Isabella's thoughts are all about harming Ezra. Or at least fantasizing about it." Edward spoke after a moment, laughing a little. "She's tried before, but Ezra once beat her into the hospital."

"Wow." Emmett blinked, the siblings looking over at Ezra as she laughed at something Angela said. "I kinda wanna see her fight."

"We will." Alice piped up, hiding her vision from Edward as she stared at Ezra.

"Bella- on god if you hit me Imma knock you into a hospital bed." Ezra snapped. The two had gotten into an argument, Bella looking as though she was going to punch her while Ezra looked like she didn't care. "Put yo fuckin hand down."

"Fag bitch." Bella snarled, punching her in the face. Ezra swung out and hit her nose, breaking it as they kept swinging at each other.

"Holy shit!"

"Someone stop them!"

"Stupid BITCH! KEEP PLAYING WITH ME!" Ezra yelled as some guys pulled her away, Bella spitting at her. She tore herself free and jumped on her again, Bella screaming as she tried to block the punches. "Wassup bitch!"

"Ezzie! Stop!" Angela yelled as she pulled her away, Ezra's eyes blazing in anger as Bella curled up on her side and cried.

"See this pussy ass shit? She always wanna start the fight, but cries when she gets beat. Does that make sense?" Ezra asked Angela, who shook her head and led her out of the cafeteria. "This bitch always wanna fuck with me, always wanna hit me, and always ends up with her ass beat."

"Breathe." Angela said when Ezra paused her rant, rubbing her arms as they sat in the hallway outside of her class. Ezra took a few deep breath's, her eyes welling with tears.

"I told myself that I wasn't gonna let her get to me when I got here, that I was going to ignore her and get better." She whispered, trying her hardest not to cry. A tear rolled down her cheek, Angela wiping it for her as she chose to hug her. "B-but I'm not better."

"You are." Angela mumbled, Ezra's body shaking with her cries.

"No, Ang, I'm not." She denied, not bothering to wipe her face. She needed the cry. "I let her get like this. I used to just sit there and let her beat on me. And the only person who stopped it was Phil. Renee didn't care. But the moment I finally snapped, she punished me. Me!"

Her tears got hot as she got mad, her hands clenching into fists.

"And every single time I get better, she hits me and I'm basically back to square one. I just keep disappointing myself every time." She finished her rant, letting out a breath. She sniffled, wiping her tears away. "Thanks for coming to my TedTalk."

"Oh my god." And the two of them laughed as the bell sounded, standing up. Luckily, Angela had a jacket to cover the tears on her shirt. "I'll talk to you later, okay?"

"Yeah, later." And they hugged, going to their classes.

"Did you see how she lost it?!" Emmett was still gushing over Ezra beating Isabella's ass. She didn't necessarily beat her too bad, but Isabella had an ice pack on her nose since she didn't want to go to the hospital yet. "And the way she almost threw one guy to the ground just to get at her again?!"

"We saw, Em." Rosalie said, a frown on her face as she scanned the halls for Ezra. Emmett looked over at Jasper, who was walking with his head down and hands in his pockets.

"Surprised you didn't jump up and drain her when her nose broke." His comment snapped him out of whatever he was thinking, Jasper's head shooting up to look at his brother in confusion.

"Huh?"

"Y'know, the blood and stuff?" Jasper's brows furrowed even more. I mean, he was so captivated by Ezra's strength he didn't even notice the blood. "You didn't smell it?"

"The only thing he could smell and practically taste was Ezra's anger." Edward answered for him. "It was intense."

"She's a really nice person." Alice piped up, not wanting her family to get the wrong impression. "She actually has goals, which is why she's graduating early."

"Goals? How is she going to-"

"She's not going to become one of us." Alice said excitedly, pulling her vision of Jasper and Ezra's future forward so Edward can see it. "But she'll be immortal."

"...think she'll fight me?"

"Emmett!"

"Seriously?"

"Why would you even ask that?"

"It happens."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

435K 7.2K 27
𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚝 𝚂𝚠𝚊𝚗 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚠𝚊𝚗 𝚜𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛, 𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚎 𝚜𝚠𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚁𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚎. 𝙱𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊 �...
2.4K 105 5
Aʟɪᴄᴇ Cᴜʟʟᴇɴ X OC 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗦𝗔𝗜𝗗 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗪𝗢𝗨𝗟𝗗𝗡'𝗧 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗙𝗨𝗖𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗗𝗜𝗗 𝙄𝙈 𝙎𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙔 𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗚𝗢𝗢𝗗 𝗗𝗢𝗘𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗗�...
148K 4.7K 26
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍| ❝Why did you just leave me like that?❞ ❝Because I thought ...
13.5K 178 62
"𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑." "𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑, 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆." Jasper Hale X Fem OC!