The Red Knight (Riverdale x O...

بواسطة Dre0726

Scott Wilson is a 16 year old Sophomore, when he was 10, his parents were tragically murdered in a home invas... المزيد

WELCOME
WARNING
SCOTT WILSON
Chapter 1 Part 1 : The River's Edge
Chapter 1 Part 2: The River's Edge
Chapter 1 Part 3: The River's Edge
THIS SEASON ON THE RED KNIGHT
Chapter 2 Part 1: A Touch of Evil
News/Update
Chapter 2 Part 2: A Touch of Evil
Chapter 2 Part 3: A Touch of Evil
Chapter 3 Part 1: Body Double
Chapter 3 Part 2: Body Double
Chapter 3 Part 3: Body Double
Chapter 4 Part 1: The Last Picture Show
Chapter 4 Part 2: The Last Picture Show
Chapter 4 Part 3: The Last Picture Show
Chapter 5 Part 1: Heart of Darkness
Chapter 5 Part 2: Heart of Darkness
Chapter 5 Part 3: Heart of Darkness
Chapter 6 Part 1: Faster Pussycats Kill,Kill
Chapter 6 Part 2: Faster PussyCats Kill, Kill
Chapter 6 Part 3: Faster PussyCats Kill, Kill
Chapter 7 Part 1: In a Lonley Place
Chapter 7 Part 2: In a Lonley Place
Chapter 7 Part 3: In a Lonley Place
Chapter 8 Part 1: The Outsiders
Chapter 8 Part 2: The Outsiders
Chapter 8 Part 3: The Outsiders
Chapter 9 Part 1: La Grande Illusion
Chapter 9 Part 2: La Grande Illusion
Chapter 9 Part 3: La Grande Illusion
Chapter 10 Part 1: The Lost Weekend
Chapter 10 Part 2: The Lost Weekend
Chapter 10 Part 3: The Lost Weekend
Chapter 11 Part 1: To Riverdale and Back Again
Chapter 11 Part 2: To Riverdale and Back Again
Chapter 12 Part 1: Anatomy of a Murder
Chapter 12 Part 2: Anatomy of a Murder
Chapter 12 Part 3: Anatomy of a Murder
Chapter 13 Part 1: The Sweet Hereafter
Chapter 13 Part 2: The Sweet Hereafter
Chapter 13 Part 3: The Sweet Hereafter
SEASON TWO TEASER

Chapter 11 Part 3: To Riverdale and Back Again

1.4K 50 4
بواسطة Dre0726

- - - - SUNNYSIDE TRAILER PARK- - - -
Later that night, Jughead and F.P. walk out of there trailer and jump into there pick-up truck, headed to the Cooper House. After they pull away from there trailer park, a figure appears on top of the trailer. The Knight then jumps down, and heads for the nearest window. From his pocket, he pulls one sai and begins scrapping the bottom of the window seal, looking for an opening. Luckily, there was a slight opening at the edge. He uses his sai to raise the window up, after the window is raised he enters into F.P. bedroom. As he drops down, he closes the window behind and begins searching.

   The Knight begins in the bedroom. Looking in drawers, under the bed, behind the tv, and couldn't find anything. He moves to the bathroom where he looks inside cabinets and waste bucket, even the toilet, nothing there again. He continues looking all over the trailer,not leaving a mess, and still couldn't find anything. He starts to get frustrated, he knows that F.P. Is involved in someway and something in this trailer.

  As the Knight standing there,getting frustrated, he suddenly hears two voices coming from outside. He looks out the window and sees Archie and Veronica there. Before he could he react, he quickly runs to the nearest closet and hides inside. As he's in there, he hears Archie and Veronica enter.

   After Archie and Veronica enter the trailer, they begin searching around as well. As the Knight is hiding, in the closet, he was wonder why were his friends searching the trailer. A couple of minutes pass and the two teens also come up empty handed. As Archie begins to get frustrated, he turns around and notices one area he hasn't checked, the same closet the Knight was hiding in.

    As Archie begins to walk forward, The Knight readies himself for a possible fight. Archie puts his hand on the closet door knob, when Veronica storms into the living area of the trailer, where Archie currently is.

Veronica: We need to keep looking.

Archie: Veronica...

Veronica:Somewhere, there's something that proves it.

Archie: What? What are we even looking for, Ronnie?

Veronica: A signed contract between Jughead's dad and yours?

Archie: I doubt they're that stupid...

Veronica: We'll switch... I'll take the bedroom this time.

Archie: You wanted to see if we would find anything incriminating, and we didn't.

Veronica: Then we'll look somewhere else. Outside or under the trailer.

Archie: Veronica, what do you want? Do you want your dad to be guilty?

Veronica: I want to know, Archie. One way or the other, I need to be sure.

Archie: We can keep looking forever, Ronnie, and never find anything.

Veronica: Then what about when my Dad comes home?

Archie: I'm not sure. But Me, Betty, Jughead and Scott will be right there, next to you, doing what we can to help. If you'll let us. And maybe I'm wrong, but not finding anything tonight feels like a win. A major win for the home team.

Archie: What?

Veronica: Back in New York, in times like this, my friends would just wanna gossip and talk about other things. But here...I finally feel like I've made real friend. You, Betty and Jughead have always been there. And Scott...

Archie: What about Scott?

A quick amount of silence is In the room, before Veronica answers. The Knights heart began to beat fast, fearful of the next words that were gonna come from her mouth.

Veronica: I Love him, Archie. From the moment I saw him. He's always been there. Even when he's not there physically, it feels like he's always been there with me.

Archie: Does he know?

Veronica: I don't know. But my feelings for him are real. I've never felt this way about anyone I've ever met.

Hearing Veronica say all this stuff about him, made the Knight realize that he's been a fool. He was so focused on keeping Riverdale safe and solving Jasons murder. That the one thing he should've been focusing on was Veronica. Suddenly, Veronica's phone begin to buzz and she checks it.

Veronica: It's Mrs. Cooper. We need to go, right now. FP could be on his way home, let's go.

As Veronica and Archie, walk out of F.P trailer. Shortly after, The Knight walks out of the closet standing there. He's dumbfounded from what he's just heard, and now he knows what he needs to do.

- - - - RIVERDALE HIGH/HOMECOMING- - - -
Later that evening, it seems like everyone in town,young and old, are at this year's homecoming dance. It's full of people talking, dancing, and having a great time. This is the first-time that Riverdale has felt normal in a long time. Betty and Jughead arrived earlier and as when Betty is looking around, she sees something that catches her eye. She sees Veronica talking to Alice Cooper. Betty marches over there, to talk to her friends, as Veronica joins Archie and Jughead.

Betty: Where were you guys?

Archie: We stopped... We stopped at Pop's.

Betty: And what were you just talking to my mom about?

Veronica: Betty...

???: Hey guys.

The four friends turn around and see, to there surprise, Scott standing behind them. Wearing the suit, he was laid out earlier that evening.

Betty: Scott?! You made it.

Scott: Yeah, I just decided 'what the hell' right? Veronica can I talk to you really quickly?

Veronica: Um...yeah sure.

Scott and Veronica leave the friend group, leaving the other three to wonder what's going on. Scott takes Veronica behind the bleachers, where they can be alone.

Veronica: What's wrong.

Scott: Veronica, what I said earlier...I didn't mean it. I do wanna be with you and the truth is...I Love You Veronica. I've always had, I've just been scared that if I opened up more to you that I would hurt you and that's the last thing I ever want. I understand if...

Suddenly, Veronica pulls Scott in and kisses him, passionately. The kiss feels like an eternity. Finally, these two,who have been pleading to be together can finally be happy.

Veronica: I Love You Too, Scottykins.

They both smile at each other and lean back to kiss each other, when suddenly Veronica remembers something.

Veronica: shit. I totally forgot, I gotta go perform with Archie.

Scott: Yeah, of course.

Veronica: Great! [she kisses Scott on the cheek] I won't be long.

She hurries from behind the bleachers, leaving Scott with a smile on his face. Moments later, Archie and Veronica go on stage and begin performing a rendition of "Kids in America"

After the performance, Scott is at the punch table getting him and Veronica something to drink, when a shoulder taps his finger. He turns to think it's Veronica, but,to his surprise, it was an older woman with red hair.

???: Hi, You must be Scott right?

Scott: Yeah. and...I'm sorry who are you

Mary Andrews: I'm Archies Mom, Mary Andrews

Scott: Oh, it's a pleasure to meet you Ms.Andrews.

Mary: Thanks you. You really do have interesting hair

Mary: I'm sorry but you honestly look familiar. If I may ask, who were your parents.

Scott: Umm, yeah sure. There names were Mark and Jessica.

Mary: Mark? as in Mark Tamaki?!

Scott: Yeah. How do...

As Scott was finna answer, he saw Jughead walk out into the hallway. He was wondering where he was going and wondered if had to do with what happened earlier.

Scott: Could you excuse me for a second?

    As Scott leaves the gymnasium, he looks back to see Mary Andres talking to Fred and Hermione about what she just heard from Scott. He wanted to investigate more, but knew his friends needed him. As he rounds the corner in the hall

Scott: Jughead! Where you going?

Jughead: Look for Betty. Kevin said she saw her and the others head out to the hall.

    As the two round the corner, they see Betty, from the looks of it confronting Archie and Veronica. Jughead didn't know what was going on, but Scott had an idea what this could possibly be about.

Jughead; Guys... Betty... [SIGHS] What's going on? Why do I feel like I'm suddenly left out?

Betty: Do you want to tell him or should I?

Jughead: Tell me what?

Veronica: We went to your dad's trailer to... To search it, Jughead.

Jughead: Why would you guys do that?

Betty: My mom put them up to it. She was convinced he was hiding something about Jason.

Veronica: We were wrong. All of us. We didn't find anything.

Archie: And Jug, we were only doing it to prove that...

Jughead: That my dad wasn't a murder? You went behind my back, Archie?

Archie: Jug...

   Jughead than turns to Scott, who is unusually quiet during this confrontation.

Jughead: Did you know about this?

Scott: I...

Veronica: No! He had nothing to with this Jughead.

Jughead: How did you... When did you guys know to go to my dad's trailer?

Veronica: We knew he'd be at dinner with...

Jughead: No... That's why your mom invited my dad and I to dinner? So these two could break into my his trailer while she interrogated him?

Betty: No, I didn't know what they were doing. But yes, that is why she invited you guys.

Scott: Jesus.

Jughead: To think I was gonna pass on moving to Toledo with my family for you.

Betty: What?

Jughead: When we went to my dad's trailer, you asked me if I believed him. I said I did. - Wasn't that good enough for you? -

Betty: It was. It was good enough. I didn't... I tried to stop her.

Jughead: You could've told me, you could've warned me about this.

Betty: You were so excited, Jug, I didn't want to disappoint you.

Jughead: So instead you lied? You all lied to me?

Kevin: There they are.

Suddenly, before things got more heated. Kevin, joined by all of the parents, rushing over to the group of five friends.

Alice: Betty. Thank God...

Betty: Mom, don't...

Hermione: No, you have to listen. All of you.

Kevin: My dad just told Mayor McCoy about your dad, Jughead.

Jughead: What about my dad?

Fred: He was just arrested. For the murder of Jason Blossom.

     Everyone is shocked by hearing this reveal, with Scott not knowing how to react. Jughead immediately storms out of the school heads into the direction of his home, leaving his friends to watch on, wanting to help him.

                    - - - - TAMAKI LODGE- - - -
     Later that night, Scott is back home with a killer headache with all that has happened. What was turning out to be a pretty good night, turned into a disaster. Angus comes to Scott, with a cup of ginger ale and aspirin.

Angus: I gotta say boyo, you were right. Clouded by own judgement, I couldn't see what a true rat bastard F.P. really was. Murdering a teenager, my god. You never know someone for who they truly are until they...

Scott: He didn't do it.

Suddenly, Angus is given pause. Scott told him earlier that he went to The Joneses trailer, earlier that night. But what did Scott mean that he didn't do it.

Angus: What?

Scott: F.P. is being set up. He didn't kill Jason.

Angus: Scott, they found a gun.

Scott: I searched that trailer high and low. I checked every closet, couch cushion, crevasse in that place...twice. And I'm telling you, there was no gun.

Angus: So what, you think he's being framed.

Scott: I don't know, but I do know this. This case is far from over.

- - - - POP'S CHOCK'LIT SHOPPE- - - -
Betty walks into POP's that same night, distraught and saddened from the nights earlier events. Scott had texted her to meet up at Pop's, to figure out there next move.

Betty: Hey, Pop...is Scott here?

Pop: Yep, he sitting right over there

When Betty turns around she not only sees Scott, Veronica and Archie are there as well. The three get up to meet Betty.

Scott: Betty, listen...

Betty: No, Scott. I'm not talking to them, either of them, ever again

Scott: I know you're angry, and frankly I am too, but this about Jughead.

Veronica: Kevin called me. And he said his dad found a gun, the gun that kill Jason, in a lockbox in FP's closet.

Archie: But Betty, we searched FP's trailer.

Veronica: We looked through that closet.

Archie: And there was no lockbox. Someone put it there after we left. He's being framed.

Betty had a look of disbelief on her face. Unlike Scott,who knew the truth, F.P was being framed. But the question now was, who?

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

239K 5.5K 40
A distraught Betty doesn't tell her parents that Jughead has secretly been staying in her bedroom since he had no place else to live. Betty is also o...
133 0 14
This Riverdale fanfiction is very close to the TV series, but has its own special touch and it is not necessary to have seen the series to follow the...
47.5K 1.1K 10
a story in which a good girl becomes bad due to a new influence. Betty and Archie were best friends, prepared to take on yet another year at Riverdal...
56.3K 969 54
An imperfect girl, from A Perfect town. cast out, sent away, and now eight years later murder, civil war and fear causing her to return. This impe...