His Nanny

By LemonNavyBlue

"I shouldn't have agreed" She stilled as he kissed her bare shoulders,with a hand he wiped off her tears.She... More

Copyright
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Questions?
Q & A
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Epilogue

Chapter 15

150K 4.8K 210
By LemonNavyBlue

Gabriele

 The shock was apparent on my face.

She agreed she wanted to try my type of sex. I thought she would run as far as she could and quit her job but it seems that when Tyler cheated on her it gave her a new sort of freedom. She looked at me shyly.

"Are you sure?" She slowly nodded.

"We should start out slow. I need to teach you about this before we actually pursue it." She didn't say anything.

"It's not about sex. It's about so much more so I don't want to rush that part. I'll wait for however long until you're alright with it, Let's start this relationship right." I stood up.

I didn't want her to think I am some freak. Everybody always stays away from anything that isn't mainstream sex and if you liked something different you were labeled as sick. That was so wrong, that's why everyone that has other preferences keeps it to themselves.

I gestured for her to give me her hand, she frowned.

"What are you doing?"

"As I said, let's start it right."

"Would you like to go on a date with me sometime this week? Forget about what I told you, for now, there's more than enough time for that." She looked down at my hand which was holding hers and back up to my eyes.

"Sure." She answered. I felt all kinds of giddy when she said that sweet word. She stood up excusing her to go home since it was already getting late. I stopped her at the door from where I was sitting. I  jogged to her and pulled her to me. I kissed her, she deepened the kiss. Aiden was wrong this isn't a shy girl, not shy at all.

She pulled back. I looked outside to see it was very dark.

"I should walk with you."

"And Luca? We shouldn't leave him alone."

"I'm going to be away for about 5 minutes, I'm going to lock the door since he's asleep. We have a guard at the gate if you forgot and more security cameras than I can count. You can forget about me letting you walk home alone." She sighed and nodded.

"Why me? " She suddenly asked as we started to walk.

"What?"

"Why did you choose me as the nanny? I heard other more experienced nannies were also interviewed but I got the job. Was it because you wanted me?" I raised my eyebrow.

"No, it was actually because you were the only one Luca likes and would listen to- I value my son's safety more than my need for a companion." That sounded a bit blunt but it was the only way I knew how to answer that.

She nodded in agreement; we were just about a few feet away from her apartment building when she stopped dead in her tracks.

"What's wrong?" She pointed to a light coming from her apartment with a deep frown etched on her face.

"When I left this afternoon I made sure the lights were off and I locked the door." She paled. I walked out in front of her, I walked to the apartment but she stayed in the hall. The door was unlocked and I could hear a commotion coming from inside. I opened the door, I had no weapons except my fists so I might be on the wrong side of things if something was going to happen.

I pushed open the door, there stood Tyler.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I heard Heather ask from behind me, she must've moved to check if I was okay.

"I'm getting the last of my things bitch." I felt a  vain start to throb in my head, one more word and I swear I'm going to beat his sorry ass so far.

"Get out, now, you can call me whenever you want to collect whatever crap you left here as an excuse to get into my apartment." He walked to her, I didn't stop him because if he harms one single hair on her head I'll make him pay and rearrange his face. I frowned at myself. Since when was I so protective? Maybe since I knew that if he was capable of hurting her by cheating on her and calling her a slut that he could be able to do so much more.

"I was right you are screwing him. I'm not the cheater here, you are. Stupid slut." Heather gasped and that's when I had enough of this dick I landed a hit square in his jaw which caused him to stumble backward. He swung his fist at me and hit me in the eye, I winched at the sharp shot of pain.

"Trying to protect the slut now aren't we lover boy!" I lurched towards him and he fell backward by my weight. I was sitting on top of him and let out all my anger on his face. All the buried anger of what Clara did to me and all the hate I had towards this scumbag, unwarranted hate but none the less resurfaced.

My fists kept flying, Heather tried to pull me off of him but I couldn't stop myself.

I heard sobbing from behind me.

"Please...don't kill him, Gabriele, please." I stopped, the heated haze I was in faded and I looked down at what I did. He was still alive but had most likely a broken nose and a bad black eye. I looked down at my knuckles which were covered in the blood from his nose. I turned around to see Heather staring at me wide-eyed.

I let out a breath standing up from him, he was groaning in pain but I checked his pulse he was still alive, unfortunately.  I didn't give a shit as to what was going to happen to him.

"What was that?" she asked through a waterfall of tears. I took my thumb and wiped away her tears.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry I didn't mean to hit him that much, just everything he said..." I tried to explain but she didn't listen. Her soft green eyes were too focussed on mine, I took her hand rubbing it softly, a sharp pain was shooting inside of me.

I turned away from her and saw Tyler groaning but he stood up and walked out of the door holding his bloody nose and jaw. He didn't seem to want to fight anymore, he just left with his tail between his legs.

I really wanted to finish this fight but it wasn't necessary and I'm afraid I would kill him. The last thing I needed was to end up in jail.

"He isn't worth it, you know." Heather headed to the fridge and placed a bag full of peas against my eyes. I silently cursed as the coldness was soothing the now increased pain.

I felt a small smirk play on my lips as she got all nursemaid over me trying to help me with my now, most probably, black eye. She gently shifted the bag while she was standing over me. I placed my hand over hers moving the bag up. She removed her hand while I held the bag. My eyes met hers and it was like she had me under a spell and I refused to look away, the tension was building.

I stood up while holding the peas in the one hand on my face I grabbed her with the other hand pulling her closer. I shifted my head so I could plant a kiss on her lips but I ended up bumping into her nose with mine.

 I groaned and pulled back. She looked at me and laughed.

"You and Luca have the same expression when you don't get something right." She took the bag and placed it on the counted, planting a slow and excruciatingly painful (in both ways) kiss. The kiss was laced with passion, so much lust and passion that if we didn't put a stop to it we would be ripping each other's clothes off. I wanted to take it slow and start this relationship right. Not sex first and then dating. I wanted so much more than just sex, I wanted her in heart, body, and soul.

I could feel my attachment to her grow day by day. She pulled away from the kiss placing the bag back on my eye.

"How are you going to explain this?" I shook my head.

"I have no idea, maybe I can cover it up tomorrow at work." She helped me to the door. I pecked another quick kiss on her cheek before she could protest I walked away. I walked back home quickly when I got home I entered as quietly as I could. I walked to the cabinet. I pulled out a bottle of whiskey. I poured myself a glass and sat down at the table.

I knew I shouldn't have reacted this heavily because it just shows how attached I am to her. I swallowed the whiskey in one sip as all the memories came rushing back to me. I turned my head to the kitchen counter, and what has almost happened there.

Today was some day, I admitted to her a secret and had to fend for her honor and kick that guy out so that he could get the message that he should leave her alone.

Things were moving so fast. I thought I could keep my distance from her but that went down the drain, we almost did the dirty on my kitchen counter which is well, not a good thing although it could be something I was willing to try.

On top of all these complicated feelings and thoughts, I had a throbbing eye. Couldn't things be simple? She and I, us. No ex-boyfriend or interfering mothers to worry about. At least, I always have the one person that I know would love me if things go down the gutter if Heather decided to leave. I had Luca, my son, and blood.

What if she just left deciding it was too much?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

359K 16.1K 15
"Fine", you said rolling your eyes and groaned, "you really think I fall for your gentleman behaviour?" "I don't know", he said smirking playfully...
8.1K 262 31
June, 2, 2024: #1 in Action-Romance "If you choose to leave, I won't stop you cause I know that would be a sensible decision." He moved even closer t...
260K 8.5K 56
"We are here with you." She said and hugged me with gentleness. My shoulder sagged in relief as I hugged her back. She broke the hug and caressed my...
1.4M 28.7K 27
"We shouldn't be doing this" i say as he plants small kisses down my neck. "You don't sound sure about that" he says. "You cant be my teacher and my...