crazy obsession ll jeon jungk...

By ficneont

Season 1 : Jungkook : i will protect you i promise, I really love you Yn pov : his eyes holds only love for... More

Disclaimer
Encounter
Smell
Delusion
Crazy Obsession
Unwanted Demand
I Will Protect You
Remind
His Plans For Her
Possessive
Hurt
Party
Succeed
Marry Me
Mistake
About Him
Love
Wrong Decision
waiting
Their Lovers
Rival
Feelings
Wedding
Painful Past
Kidnapped
The end
Season 2
Fear of past
Separation
Enya
Invitation
Pictures
surprise
Ten seconds
still far
Proof
Alzheimer's disease
Scary behaviour
His touch
Hidden
feelings for him
New prey
Drunk
Scared
lose of hope
Flashback
Not a chapter
Revenge
End of misery

Betrayed

3.5K 133 3
By ficneont

*jungkook barged in his mansion covered with sweat.....his eyes were showing stress and fear.....everyone looked at door as he opened it with full force......he rushed towards them while panting and asked from his sister while breathing heavily....*

jungkook pov : please god, it should not be true....

jungkook : what had happened....

hoseok : jungkook calm down,hyung is searching....

*he darted his eyes on hoseok and yelled.....*

jungkook : MY WIFE IS MISSING, HOW THE F*CK I CAN CALM DOWN....

*he held his coller making all of them shocked except hoseok.....*

jungkook : just tell me how did she get kidnapped from mansion....

*he asked desperately as he was losing his mind each passing second....*

byeol pov : i anticipated that he would react in panic,but i didn't know he would react aggressively due to her absence.....

*she looked towards her brother for help as she was scared that if jungkook comes to know that she was with his wife last time.....*

A/n pov : Then she will die the very next moment....

*jungkook saw hoseok's eye contact with her sister which aroused pure rage in him..... he released his coller and Marched towards her....*

jungkook : it would be better for you to tell by your own, otherwise i don't know what i would do....

*he asked looking at her dangerously as his first doubt was on her but he didn't want to use his strength on her as he never raised his hand on girls....she gulped as his eyes were blood shot red due to aggression....*

hoseok : she doesn't know anything....

jungkook : TELL ME WHERE IS MY WIFE

*he shouted on her face making her flinched badly.... yumi held his arm as he was about to touch her and she knew he was not in his control.....*

A/n pov : he could hurt her....

yumi : yoongi is searching, behaving like this is not gonna work in this situation....

*byeol immediately went near her brother for protection cuz she knew only he could save her from the raging man....jungkook jerked his arm and screamed....*

jungkook : I WANT YN BACK.....

*he looked back at byeol who was hiding behind her brother.....*

jungkook : i swear to god, i will ruin everyone, everything if something happens to her....

*he flicked his fingers and showed his index finger before running out from mansion....*

byeol pov : now I'm regretting.....i shouldn't have done that....i can clearly understand his situation....

A/n pov : she wasn't faking it, she was actually regretting as she could clearly see pain and need of his wife in his eyes and there she understood.....

byeol pov : I'm seeing my own self in his this state....

_________

*yn was crying while hugging her knees in the corner.....she was trembling due to fear that how did she end up here and she had an idea that .....*

Yn pov : I'm kidnapped.....

*it had been almost 1 hours since she came back into her conscious....
She wasn't not even shouting for help in the fear that someone bad could come inside....*

Yn pov : did unnie break my trust....

few hours back :

*yn was walking with byeol while carrying shopping bag.....*

byeol : Yn! let's drink something....

*yn nodded at her and she went towards nearest canteen to buy drinks.....yn saw byeol was coming towards her with two soft drinks....*

byeol : take it Yn, I've already opened the can for you....

*yn smiled and held the can and drank with straw....*

Yn : isn't it's taste different....

byeol : i don't think so, it's as usual.....

*yn nodded slightly.....after walking little far she started feeling dizzy..... Her vision started blurry and she looked at byeol who was smirking towards her......she was about to fell but beyeol held her before she could fall on ground..... and with that she closed her eyes completely....*

*and when she opened her eyes, she was in dark room, alone.......she sobbed hard and gathered her courage to find the way to escape from there.... She stood up slowly and went near door and tried to open it but before her .... someone opened it making her backed off quickly.....
She saw a tall mask man entered inside room....*

She glued in the corner looking at him with teary eyes..... The room was dark which was making difficult for her to see the face of person....*

Yn : p-please leave m-me, i did n-nothing.....

*he didn't said anything and stood infront her..... and there she saw his eyes.... cuz the light was coming through window made his face visible.....his face was covered with mask but his eyes....*

Yn pov : his eyes are familiar.....

*he was way more taller than her husband.....*

Yn : i w-want to g-go h-home.....

*his heart ached listening her quivering voice.....*

??? : stop crying.....

*he was about to touch her cheek but she ran towards other corner...he glared at her making her shivered more badly....*

Yn pov : no matter what, i won't let other man touch me.....

*he stormed towards her and caged her between him and wall....*

??? : don't make me angry Yn, you are safe until now just because of me....

Yn pov : how did he know my name and this voice, i think i heard this voice before....

Yn : n-namjoon?.....

*her heart dropped when he chuckled.....he removed his mask making her doubts clear....*

namjoon : you are right baby.....

*more tears fell from her eyes as one more person broke her trust not only hers.....*

Yn pov : but jungkook's too

*she pushed him angrily making him stumbled back.....*

Yn : DON'T COME NEAR ME!!!

*she yelled as she wasn't expecting him to be behind all these.....*

namjoon : you can't stop me....

*she looked at him while sobbing breaking his heart.....*

A/n pov : after all he was human too, he was hurting the person whose fault was nothing but he was just blinded by his own need....

Yn : w-why.....why d-did y-you do t-this.....jungkook trusts you w-whole h-heartedly......how c-

namjoon : i want you.....

*she looked at him utter shock, she couldn't believe what she heard was right....*

Yn : wh-

namjoon : yes, i want you....

*and now her hatred towards him increased more....*

Yn : I'm your friend's wife, have you lost your mind......

*he clenched his fist as reality was so cruel for him....*

namjoon : i don't know anything, i don't care if you are married or not, you will be mine, get. that. in. your. little. brain....

*she was in shocked state didn't know how to react as it was sudden and unexpected.... Then they both heard footsteps near door and again a familiar figure entered.......*

Yn pov : he is that jaehyun who had come in our wedding.....

jaehyun : how are you mrs jeon...

*namjoon glared at him listening his teasing tone..... he took slow steps towards yn making her backed off in fear.....but before he could come completely near her namjoon stood infront.....*

Yn pov : please jungkook save me....

namjoon : don't come near her....

*he looked at namjoon with cunning smirk and spoke looking at her....*

jaehyun : he likes you mrs jeon, will you accept him....

*her whole body was shivering badly and his aura was making her shiver more.....*

Yn pov : not everyone is an angel in this world, i was wrong that life only brings beautiful things......LIFE IS CRUEL IF IT COMES TO SHOW IT'S REAL COLOUR.....

jaehyun : do you want to know why you are here....

*she looked at him with her glossy eyes..... he chuckled looking at you....*

jaehyun : such a innocent girl you are, you know your husband is completely opposite to you....

jaehyun : well mrs jeon you are my bait.....your husband has become maniac in your absence.....he is searching for you like crazy person......I'm using you as my bait to trap your husband.....

*her soul got jerked listening his dark threatening words.... a few minutes back she wanted jungkook to save her but now for her jungkook's safety was way more important than her own safety.....*

Yn pov : please jungkook don't try to save me.....

_________

*jungkook was constantly looking at the screen in the hope that yoongi would find something.....*

jungkook : hyung it's been 3 hours since she is missing please find her.....

Yoongi : I'm trying my best jungkook stay calm, i promise we'll find her fine....

Yoongi pov : i hope so....

*then jungkook saw jin entered with hoseok in room and his mobile was in his hand.....*

jin : I've settled all, this news will never go outside....

*jungkook nodded and again looked towards screen..... jin came near him and squeezed his shoulder gently to assured him but at this time....*

jungkook pov : nobody can calm me except my wife.....

jungkook : I'll die without her hyung....

*he spoke in hopeless tone making his brother to feel extremely bad for him.... suddenly they saw byeol entered inside......*

hoseok : byeol what are you doing here.....

*everyone looked at her except yoongi...*

yoongi : i found it....

*jungkook immediately tossed his gaze towards screen and saw his wife was in byeol's arms.... jungkook's eyes became blurry due to tears looking at yn's unconscious figure and the thing which made him guilty was....*

jungkook pov : i wasn't with her when she needed me....

*he wiped his tears with his sleeves immediately before anyone could see but in reality everyone had already seen it..... which filled more guilt in byeol.....*

byeol pov : she is his need and i can't snatch his only need......

*watching the screen his rage towered..... he saw a car in which byeol made yn sit and one male helped her whose face was covered in mask.....everyone looked at byeol in bewilderment as it was shocking and heartbreaking for them but Yoongi was still in his posture......but looked at her with hurt eyes......and she knew it's meaning....*

byeol pov : i broke his heart and their trust....

*jungkook Marched towards her but her brother blocked his way.....*

hoseok : try to control yourself jungkook, i know she did wrong but I'm begging you...

*she started crying listening her brother's begging for her......yoongi looked at her and felt sting pain in his heart watching her tears even tho she did really wrong.....*

yoongi pov : but my heart always wants to believe her....

*jungkook held his hairs in frustration and screamed....*

jungkook : I WANT MY WIFE BACK....

*jin immediately hugged him to calm him and he got flashback when he behaved like that 10 years ago.......*

Yoongi : she can help us jungkook....

*and after listening him h stopped his movements and looked at her......
Yoongi was the one of those in jungkook's life whom he respect and listened always without arguing.....*
jungkook : i want nothing from you but please tell me where is Yn....

jungkook : please tell me, she would be scared, she is not much strong for these things....

byeol : s-she is with n-namjoon.....

*jungkook looked at her with wide eyes as he never thought namjoon would do something like that....*

jungkook : hyung track this number quickly....

*he passed him his mobile phone and yoongi started tracking namjoon's number.... few minutes later he got succeed and gave him his location..... Jungkook ran out immediately and hoseok and jin also ran behind him as they couldn't risk his life....*

A/n pov : namjoon didn't switch off his phone as he didn't know that byeol would tell everything.....

*and now byeol and yoongi were alone in room, nobody dared to speak anything....he looked at her emotionlessly and was about to pass her.....but she held his wrist making him faced her.....*

byeol : I'm s-sorry....

*she said looking down....
he held her wrist and released his wrist from her grip and spoke....*

Yoongi : you should be sorry for yourself....moreover I'm nothing for you why are you saying sorry....

*she looked at him with pained eyes as he was the same person who never showed her his back but now he was saying those hurtful words without giving any emotion.... he turned around to leave her but she hugged him from behind....*

byeol : I'm s-sorry, please give me one last chance, i promise I'll never break it.....

*he released himself from her and turned around and his heart broke into pieces looking at his love crying.....he wiped her tears and cupped her cheeks...*

Yoongi : you didn't break my trust for once but twice.....you didn't trust me and now it's not easy for me to trust you....

*he said gently but the pain was visible in his tone....she sobbed and spoke....*

byeol : i know i did unforgivable things, i don't know how to ask for forgiveness, but please try to trust me for once i promise I'll never break it, can't you give one chance to your bun ..

*his breath got hitched and he felt again those feelings after listening that name*bun* with which he used to call her when they were together during college times.....and unknowngliy a tear fell from his eye as he remembered those beautiful memories with her.....*

3 years back :

*A girl was waiting for her lover in college campus standing under tree alone.......she looked at her wrist watch....*

byeol : This boy is so careless....

*she looked at gate and saw her boyfriend was running towards her.....
she smiled but hide it instantly when he stood infront her.....he put his hands on his knees to let his body rest a bit..... she passed him her water bottle without looking at him and he understood.....*

yoongi pov : she is mad.....

*he held water bottle and drank the water and spoke before closing bottle cap....*

yoongi : are you mad at me....

*she didn't say anything and went towards bench and sat on it with folded arms....he went near and sat with her....and she scooted herself.....and in response he did Same as her.... she glared at him and spoke...*

byeol : get out of here,go where you were.....

Yoongi : I'm sorry bun, please forgive me....

*her heart got melted by listening his deep gentle tone......*

byeol pov : i won't forgive him easily....

byeol : it is the 5th time you made me wait, you know boys were teasing me that my boyfriend always makes me wait....

*he looked at her intensely listening her words.... he stood up making her stand too.... she knew that her boyfriend was possessive so she calmed him...*

byeol : relax they didn't say anything inappropriate....please don't do something, sit down for me please....

*he breathed out and sat down and she did same...*

Yoongi : but don't hesitate to tell me if someone will bother you....

*she nodded slightly but again Maintained distance from him making him confused....*

yoongi : now what?

byeol : I'm still mad...

*he chuckled and she turned her face other side.....he shoved his hand in his pocket and took out pendant which she didn't notice..... he put his arm on her shoulder and showed her pendant......*

yoongi : happy second year anniversary bun....

*her eyes widened looking at pendant.... she held the pendant slowly from his hand and smiled softly.....*

byeol : did you remember it....

yoongi : how could i forgot it as on today's date i got beautiful person like you in my life.....

*she smiled looking at him and then looked at pendant.....*

byeol : B representing byeol and Y representing yoongi...right?

*he nooded and took from her hand and put it around her neck....... she put her head on his chest and spoke....*

byeol : i love you yoongi....

yoongi : i love you to bun....

present :

*he opened his eyes as he felt her soft touch on his cheek.... she wiped his tear and spoke.....*

byeol : I'm not worthy to ask forgiveness but now I'm realising after seeing him cry.....he will never be mine and i don't want to make him mine.....i want my true love back....

*she hugged him but he didn't hug her back as he was confused about himself.....*

3 years back :

*Yoongi looked at his girl with broken heart but still tried to explain himself.....*

yoongi : please trust me bun....

*she threw flower on his face while crying and ran from there before saying......*

byeol : I hate you yoongi.....

*he looked at her vanishing figure with broken soul....*

yoongi : but i love you byeol....

*he picked up the rose from ground which he had given her....*

A/n Pov : people created misunderstandings between beautiful couple.....and byeol thought yoongi was cheating on her cuz her friend showed her adult chat of yoongi with girl.....he tried to explain her but she didn't listen him...

*he ran after her as he didn't want to lose her..... he held her wrist and begged....*

yoongi : bun, i swear to god, you're the only girl in my life.....please trust me....

*she felt unbearable pain in her heart looking at him but she was blinded by hate towards him......she jerked her wrist from his grip and yelled at him.....*

byeol : you are nothing for me from now on, byeol is no more your love, byeol is dead for yoongi from now on.....

*she ran from there crashing his all hopes with her venomous words....*

yoongi : but you're everything to me bun....

present :

A/n pov : all these years they both didn't try to contact each others....but then she met jungkook and found him handsome but she wasn't interested in him as her love for yoongi was true but one day she saw yoongi with jungkook......and there she thought she would make him jealous by being with jungkook......but her all tries failed as jungkook didn't give her attention.....but deep down she was still in hope that yoongi would come to her..... ..

A/n pov : cuz she got to Know it already that yoongi was genuine, he was not in the fault in first place but being a egoistic person she didn't ask for forgiveness......but today looking at jungkook she could clearly understand what he was feeling as she went through the pain of being separated from love......

*she parted away from him and looked at him....*

byeol : i never hated you....i know you were true and i didn't try to understand you ..

byeol : watching jungkook crying for Yn made me remind my time when i had lost you......not a single night has passed when i didn't cry for you......but i was ambivalent that time......but not now......now i realized, i want you and only you.....

*he didn't say anything and just looked at her..... it wasn't like he didn't want to forgive her cuz.....*

yoongi pov : i wasn't mad at her in the first place....

*he looked she was taking out something from her pocket...... and looking at the thing his breath hitched as his soul got shrugged.....*

byeol : I've always keep it with me.....it's a sign of our love....

*she looked at him as he was still in his same posture making her hopes to break..... she chuckled sadly looking at the pendant and spoke....*

byeol : it's okay if you don't want to accept me again and i respect your decision.....

*she held his hand and placed the pendant on his hand......she closed his palm and spoke.....*

byeol : i took care of it more than my ownself and now it's your choice how you want to keep it....

*she gave him her sad smile and about to pass him but became shocked as he suddenly hugged her from behind.....and his next words left her mind shocked and her heart started beating rapidly....*

yoongi : don't leave me again bun.....

__________

*jungkook went inside abandoned building....he came here alone as jin and hoseok left behind cuz his car speed was way more faster than them..... *

jungkook : YN!!!

*he shouted her name while looking here and there.... his clothes were whole messed basically his whole appearance was messed......
suddenly he felt unbearable pain as someone hit on his head from behind.....*

*he placed his hand on his head while turning around and there he saw namjoon was smirking at him....*

namjoon : hello jungkook.....

*darkness covered jungkook's eyes and he fell on ground with thud.....*

*after few hours jungkook opened his eyes when someone splashed cold water on his face......he opened his eyes and looked jaehyun was the one who had splashed water on him.....he gripped his hairs making him look at him.....*

jungkook : what do you want......

*he said looking straight into his eyes....*
jaehyun : revenge....

*jungkook was confused but didn't show it....*

jaehyun : wanna know about me....

*he didn't saysomething which triggered jaehyun.....but he chuckled and spoke....*

jaehyun : I'm mark's Elder brother, jungkook whom you killed mercilessly....

*he was expecting some reaction from jungkook but what he got was just snicker...*

jungkook : i did what he deserved....

*jaehyun punched his face forcefully which turned his face other side as he was tied up with Chair.... but jungkook laughed at him provoking him more, jaehyun clenched his fist*

*he held baseball bat and hit on his stomach but still jungkook laughed while breathing heavily, he continued to hit him but didn't got satisfaction.....*

jaehyun : if that's the thing then.....

*he looked back at his man which he nodded quickly..... man went outside and later namjoon entered inside making jungkook to shoot piercing gaze at him but his blood became cold when he saw with whom he entered.....*

jungkook : Yn...

*he whispered looking at her frightened state in namjoon's arm.....
Her eyes widened when she saw her husband's bloody self... She tried to ran towards him but namjoon held her arm....*

jungkook : LEAVE HER, DON'T TOUCH HER....

*he shouted making her to look at him.... jaehyun looked at him with amazed and smirked.... he snatched Yn's arm harshly from namjoon's grip and went towards jungkook....*

*he was trying hard to make himself free.....jaehyun fisted Yn's hairs and brought her face infront jungkook.....he saw her wet eyes making is whole being drenched in guilt....*

jungkook pov : she is suffering because of me....

jaehyun : your wife is your weakness and strength right?.....

*he backed off her face harshly making her hissed....*

jungkook : DON'T TOUCH HER, I WILL KILL YOU.....

*he chuckled and spoke.....*

jaehyun : I'm willing to die but after making you die alive.... ..

jaehyun : I'll ruin you through your wife....

*and that was enough for jungkook to get heart attack.....namjoon was looking everything, he saw how jungkook was struggling and how yn was crying looking at him....*

namjoon pov : i can't make her mine by snatching her love from her.....

jaehyun : tell her what you did with my brother....

*he felt his heart stopped after listening his demand cuz he was scared....*

jungkook pov : she'll leave me after knowing my sin.....but i can't ignore his words my wife is in his hands......

*jaehyun jerked yn making jungkook to come out from his thoughts....*

jaehyun : TELL HER HOW CRUEL YOU ARE JEON JUNGKOOK....

jungkook pov : she is not fated to be mine...

*tear fell from his eye looking at yn*

jungkook : i killed your brother....

*yn stopped her movements and looked at him in pure shock......*

Yn pov : he can't be killer, no, it's not true...

*jaehyun smirked looking at his tears.... Yn's head started aching badly.....she saw jaehyun took out gun and pointed towards jungkook making her heart beat faster....but jungkook didn't even flnched, his eyes were stucked on yn......jaehyun was about to pull the trigger but namjoon shoot his hand....jaehyun released Yn's arm and she immediately went towards jungkook....*

jaehyun : what was that?

*he yelled while holding his hand as his hand was bleeding.....*

namjoon : leave them...

*jaehyun glared at him and pointed his gun at him....*

jaehyun : i didn't trust you from the start because i know you're also my brother's killer.....

namjoon : and i Knew it that you know me.....now leave them....

jaehyun : after killing you....

*before he could pull the trigger jin and hoseok barged inside with cops....
they immediately went towards jaehyun and handcuffed him....
jin immediately went towards jungkook and put his arm around his shoulder....*

*jungkook was in shock that his wife was gonna leave him.....he wasn't saying anything......yn saw namjoom surrender himself willingly and they took them outside......*

jin : we need to take him hospital.....

*yn looked at him as jungkook's eyes were slight closed.....which increased her headache more, she saw hoseok came near her and held her as she was about to collapse.....later her eyelids became heavy and she got faint on hoseok chest...cops didn't arrest jungkook as they had no solid evidence against him... *

after few hours :

*jungkook opened his eyes and looked jin was looking at him impatiently as he was waiting for him to open his eyes.....*

jin : how are you feeling now, everyone is so worried....

A/n pov :everyone was waiting for him to gain conscious, hoseok, yumi, byeol, yoongi, jimin, taeyhung and Mari.....

jungkook : y-yn....

*he saw an instant change in jin's expression, which was indicating towards something bad....*

jungkook : leave me alone hyung, i-i need sometime alone....

*jin nodded and left from there with heavy heart.... *

jin pov : I can't tell him truth right now....

*as soon as jin went out he released his tears which he had held back infront him....*

jungkook : My most feared fear has come true.....she is gone....

jungkook : she broke her promise.... she broke her husband....

jungkook : she broke this jungkook with her absence....

*he closed his eyes as his eyes were burning with hot tears and he got flashback of all memories with yn*

Flashback :

Yn : i don't know what happened to you but please don't stress yourself it will only increase problem.... don't think about what bad happened to you but Think What good has happened to you...

Yn : your smile is beautiful, don't lose it....

Flashback :

Yn : you are the most disgusting person I have ever met....

jungkook : it was all my delusion hyung....

jungkook : she don't even know me...

Flashback :

jungkook : you are so beautiful Yn.....

jungkook : spend your time with me today....

Flashback :

jungkook : i want to hold your hand...

Flashback :

jungkook : I'll protect you from everything.....from everyone

Flashback :

jungkook : see Yn your little face is so small for my huge hands....

jungkook : you are my crazy obsession....

Flashback :

Yn : now she will think me as bad girl....she will again scold us...

jungkook : I'm going to scold that nurse because she made you cry....

Flashback :

jungkook : spending time with you is not wastage of time for me....

jungkook : you are so soft....

Flashback :

jungkook : it was the best kiss I've ever had....

yn : please leave me....

jungkook : i will never leave you...

Flashback :

jungkook : marry me yn

Flashback :

jungkook : i want your love..

Flashback :

Yn : i will never be yours....

jungkook : I'll wait for you till my last breath...

Flashback :

Yn : I hate you....

jungkook : i love you so much.....

Flashback :

jungkook : please don't leave me.....

Yn : i Won't Leave you

Flashback :

jungkook : it's not like i can't live without you but i don't want to leave without you....

Flashback :

priest : you both are legally husband and wife....

jungkook : i love you Mrs jeon...

Flashback :

Yn : i love you jeon jungkook....

Flashback :

jungkook : nothing is expensive than you for me....

Yn : it has become expensive because it's given by you.....

Flashback :

jungkook : I'll kill who will try to snatch you away from me....

Yn : nobody will Come between us....

Flashback :

Yn : i love you my husband......

Flashback :

Yn : you are crazy...

jungkook : only for you...

jungkook : be ready for our evening date....

Flashback :

jungkook : now I'm becoming greedy for life because of her...

present :

*he opened his eyes and more tears fell from his eyes.....*

jungkook pov : I'm no more greedy for my life......i don't want this breath.....she loved my smile but she took away my smile with her cuz the reason of my smile was my wife....

jungkook pov : i wasn't lying when i had said i don't want to live without you.....now i want to close my eyes and don't want to open them again.....

A/n pov : he lost his all hopes....

*he closed his eyes and wished never to open them again...*

Jungkook : I love you jeon yn

-----------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 46K 58
COMPLETED "WHY? Why can't you be with me?WHY?" Jungkook questioned, his eyes spitting fire while his heart quivered in fear. But her next words left...
73.3K 2.1K 45
Soyeon : he is very dangerous y/n.... Stay away from him.. This is better for everyone Jungkook : i love you very much y/n... Please be mine Y/n : ju...
770K 26.4K 36
"YOU ARE something...aren't you..." He squinted his eyes studiously moving towards my lips, a mischievous smirk lingered in the corner of his lips. ...
2.5M 111K 198
𝘈 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚, 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙮𝙖𝙡, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝘴𝘦𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘰𝘶𝘭, 𝘚𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘒𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘢. [Book 1, 2, & 3 Combined] ...