Vampire Blood

Oleh Peepodotcom

* Vampire x Human au * THIS BOOK CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT LIKE SEXUAL LANGUAGE/ CONTENT AND VIOLENCE, RAPE, ME... Lebih Banyak

A/N
Prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6 (tw: smut)
chapter 7
chapter 8 (smut)
chapter 9
chapter 10(smut)
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16 (smut)
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 20
chapter 21
Epilogue
A/N

chapter 19

554 20 58
Oleh Peepodotcom

this one was interesting to write to say the least and i think u guys r going to be exited when u meet Dream's brother ;)

George pov

I took a deep breath and clipped on the collar Dream gave me, taking one more look of myself in the mirror and then I stepped out of the door after Dream.  I bit my lip nervously as we walked to the banquet in silence, Dream in front of me with my leash in his hand. 

'Just walk a little bit behind me and don't make any eye contact no matter what, okay George?' Dream said before we entered and knelt down to stroke my cheek with his hand and planted a soft kiss on my lips. 

The door swung open as Dream entered, me walking just behind him. The vampires cheered and hooted as we came into sight, a lot of gasping went around as their sight landed on me. 

I lowered my gaze to the ground and just focused on Dream's footsteps to try to tune out the murmurs and giggles of the vampires. 

After what felt like a thousand years, we finally reached Dream's throne at the end of the room, decorated with luscious diamonds and emeralds, a few servants standing around it, ready to serve Dream whenever he wants. There were two other thrones beside Dream's each sitting on each side of his throne, a bit smaller than Dream's. 

I also noticed a few blood slaves fidgeting around Dream's throne which was surprising since I thought he would've just drank from me. 

He sat down on his throne and beckoned for me to sit on his lap, which I obeyed without question. Everybody's eyes seemed to be on me, which made me nervous as fuck, I don't know why, maybe because I've never been part of a large occasion like this, it seemed to be a very important thing for the vampires since it's Dream's brothers that we're talking about here, but it still seemed to be a very great deal. 

Dream pulled me into him as he snapped his fingers at one of the servants, the servant turning around and grabbing a glass of blood from a plate that another servant was holding. He handed Dream the glass with two hands with his head bowed down. 

He seemed to hold no emotion as he stood back into his place. How are these people so obedient... There must be someone who trains them right? I thought and a cheer was heard from the crowd.

I lifted my head to see what that was about and I could feel Dream take a sip from his glass of blood. The door swung open momentarily and cheers were heard throughout the crowd and a vampire wearing a white shirt and the suit coat draped around his shoulders, falling behind him like a cape. 

He had a sinister smirk on his lips and he was wearing a bandana with a fire symbol on it, the color contrasting to his pitch black hair. Also, he was intimidating as fuck. 

Dream seemed to sense my unease and he tightened his hand around me reassuringly and whispered 'don't worry' softly in my ear. 

People were cheering left and right, welcoming the vampire with enthusiasm. I took a deep breath as some eyes were still on me and the vampire's eye's lit up when he saw me in Dream's lap. 

The room calmed down a bit when he reached us, all the excitement of Dream's brother returning slowly dissipating into the air. I leaned into Dream as the vampire approached us, his eyes locked on me the whole time. 

'Brother, Sapnap! Been a long time hasn't it.' Dream smiled at him and I lowered my gaze to the ground, not wanting to meet his gaze at any point. 

'Dream! I see you have finally gotten a pet!' Sapnap exclaimed and I felt a finger underneath my chin and before I know it, I was looking straight into Sapnap's dark orbs. 

I wanted so badly to pull out of his grasp but I didn't want to upset Dream or Sapnap for that matter, I do not want this person on my tail. 

'He's a hunter?! Amazing... Do you want me to train him for you Dream?' He chuckled darkly and glared into my eyes, I was unconsciously shrinking away from him and into Dream's safe embrace. Of course he had to be the fucking person to train all the slaves and servants. 

'No... You haven't changed one bit Sap, calm down, your scaring him.' Dream chuckled and Sapnap let go of me and stepped back, raising both his hands up in defeat and laughed, his threatening demeanor gone in an instant. 

I took a deep breath as I calmed down a little, I was so on edge I didn't even notice the blood from Dream's cup was quacking and some of it was forming small balls and floating away from the cup. 

I stifled a gasp and quickly calmed myself, the blood dropping back to normal again. Dream obviously noticed that and was patting my head in a calming manner. Sapnap plopped down onto the throne left of Dream and crossed his legs, resting his head on his fist. 

He held out his hand in the direction of the servant and a glass full of blood was immediately placed onto his hand. I looked away from him and up to see Dream. He smiled and looked back down at me, planting a quick peck on my forehead. 

I blushed as I looked back at the crowd, the majority of them were chatting but a few eyes still lingered on us. 

The door kicked open with a bang, startling me and causing me to jump, I looked up to see vampires already cheering at a man that has a navy blue beanie on and a scar running down his left brow to the corner of his mouth. 

He was wearing a white shirt with the first few buttons undone, and his tie hanging lazily around his neck. He was smiling as the crowd cheered him on, his eyes locked onto me as soon as he entered the room and never left, it was making me a bit uncomfortable to be honest. 

Then I remembered what Dream said about not making eye contact and immediately dropped my gaze down to the ground. 

The crowd once again calmed down after he had reached us, as if they didn't really like him that much. 

'Long time no see Dream and... who's this cute kitten?' He said and I felt his gaze on me. 

'Long time no see Quackity, and that's George, my new hunter pet.' Dream smirked at him while lifting my head up by my chin gently. 

Quackity's eyes widened when they met mines and his smirk widened on his face. He sprawled onto the last throne so that his crossed feet were propped onto one side of the armrest and his head resting on the other armrest. 

He leaned his head back to look at Dream and me, smirking at us with a sly smile. He called to one of the servants that was a female blood slave. 

She walked over a bit timidly but did it anyways because she couldn't disobey him of all people. 

'Should we bring on the blood slaves?' Sapnap said to Dream and Quackity and they both nodded, Quackity had pulled the slave into is lap, his mouth dangerously close to her neck. 

'We shall bring on the blood slaves for your enjoyment, please clear out the middle of the room.' Sapnap said in a booming voice and the vampires cheered so loudly, I bet Wilbur and Niki could hear them. 

I sighed the middle of the room cleared out quickly and the room started splitting in half, removing a perfect circle. A platform ascended from within the circle and on it was blood slaves chained to the platform. 

I looked away, not daring to look at the vampires swarming the slaves as soon as the platform fully set in place. Screams sounded throughout the room as the slaves were bitten by various vampires, a small scream also sounded right next to us. 

I knew it was the slave in Quackity's arm, anger boiled inside me but I pressed it down, I have to stop myself from doing anything stupid at all costs.

'You okay George?' Dream whispered in my ear, I gritted my teeth and nodded, shifting in his lap so I was sitting more closer to him. 

Then a wave of sadness crashed over me, I couldn't do anything for the slaves even if I wanted to, the vampires are too strong.

omg triple upload in a day?! we are popping off lmao

its 12:00 am and im still writing this, probably shouldn't be doing this but whatever :P

hope u guys enjoyed this chapter, i might upload soon but idk, it will be a continuation of this chapter bc why not :)

luv y'all please vote and comment! <3

word count: 1513 words. 

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

683K 34K 38
For the past two years, the only dreams George has had the pleasure of having were horrible, horrible nightmares. These nightmares always had five th...
1K 67 19
OLD//HitMan AU~ A HitMan named Dream get his next target assigned to him,George Davidson,and he soons goes on the journey to take him out,but he soon...
855 36 11
Vampires prowl, hunt, feed, and kill. In a time much less modern, humans cowered at the mention of them. Nowadays, they're fake and nothing more tha...
718 47 42
There are worse things than death. ___ "What is wrong with you?" I seethed. She had my back against the wall, pinning me down so I couldn't move. Sh...