π–Άπ–Ύπ–Ίπ—„π—‡π–Ύπ—Œπ—Œ

By yourstrulyraeee

noun: weaknessοΏΌ. /ˈwΔ“knΙ™s/ -a person or thing that one is unable to resist or likes excessively. More

Disclaimer/Cast
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38

Bonus chapter

57.7K 2K 728
By yourstrulyraeee

😗sorry for any mistakes

4 years later.....

Dallas, TX
June 10th
Saturday

"You better get outta me FACE! Outta my face! outta my face!" Lai said, pushing Elijah away from her while he tried to kiss her. He laughed trying to grab her hands to move them from her face.

"Mugga, give me a kiss fa' I rock you in yo' shit" He gritted, Lai moved her hands from her face and looked at him crazily "Rock who? Stop playin' wit' me. You know I be whoopin' yo' ass"

"Oh yeah?" He chuckled, raising her brow. She started laughing and nodded before he started tickling her. "Stawppp you fuckin' t-rex!" She laughed even harder already knowing he was going to try and fight her.

"Years later and you still get on my damn nerves" He popped her in the lip then tried to run away but ended up tripping over something.

"And all these years later you still tripping over yo' own two feet" She held her stomach, cracking up in the bed. 4 years later and they still didn't know how to stop playing so much.

She stopped laughing when she heard little knocks on the door "Come in toot" She said, already knowing it was nobody but him. Messiah walked in mugging while holding his blanket and went to Elijah since he was on the floor.

He yawned and laid on Elijah's chest "What's wrong toot?" He asked, kissing his head and rubbing his back.

"Y'all are loud first of all" Messiah grumbled, they both scrunched up their faces while looking at him. "And Mir wouldn't go to sleep last night so we stayed up really late" He softly huffed.

At 5 years old almost 6, Messiah was as mean and quiet as he could be. But he was also a sweetheart mainly to his parents and cousins. Everyone else, he didn't care and will tell you he didn't care. Everyone said he gets his bluntness from Loralai but she never saw it, she was always nice in her opinion.

"Where is he?" Lai chuckled at his little attitude "Sleep on the floor. I pushed him off the bed when he kept kicking me" He shrugged.

"I-" Lai shook her head getting up from the bed "Let me go get this boy," She said, slipping into her slippers. She walked out of the room, navigating through the many boxes since she has yet to unpack the living room.

They just recently moved into their dream house that they built from the ground up last week. It was a bittersweet moment for Lai, she really missed their old house but she loved the new one since it was their forever home.

She jogged up the stairs and she was glad they didn't have that many put in because she was very lazy. They also only had a few stairs because Messiah's room was on the second level while there was on the first. They got to his room fast in case of emergencies. It was a 3 level home that they could build off of if they wanted and needed it.

When she walked into Messiah's room, she chuckled and saw Samir on the floor, balled up with the comforter. She didn't know why he came into Messiah's room like they didn't put him in a different room because of how wild of a sleeper he is and he and Messiah always got into it because of it.

His eyes popped open when she gently picked him up but he realized when he saw it was just Lai and closed his eyes back.
She decided to just bring him downstairs so he wouldn't be upstairs alone.

She carefully carried him out of the room and down the stairs. She walked into the living room instead of going to her room, she figured to just lay him on the couch until he fully woke up.

"Mugga yo' son got something to tell you," Elijah said while taking the bacon out of the freezer. Lai raised her brow, sitting next to Messiah at the table.

Messiah mugged him "No I don't." He scrunched up his face.

Elijah glared at him "Yes you did remember? You said you want a baby sister or brother, remember?" He mugged Messiah who just looked so unbothered.

"I don't wanna be stressed like Mir so I don't want a baby sister or brother" Messiah rolled his eyes. Lai just laughed at them going back and forth.

It was them always going back and forth. Especially when it came to Lai. It was like she had two children instead of one. Elijah had been asking could they have another baby for a while now but Lai honestly didn't know.

Messiah was about to start 1st grade in August. Money wasn't a problem for them, they were mentally ready for another one but she felt as if being pregnant again was what was holding her back. She had a good pregnancy with Messiah besides when she was depressed and her back was killing her but other than that it was amazing.

She was just scared she wasn't going to be able to manage two kids right now.

_________________

🎶I got dark angels, better hope the alarm save you
I'm a devil wearing Palm Angels, gun hid under the car cable🎶

Pass the water by Lil Durk played throughout the house and outside as the kids were playing in the pool and everyone else was eating the food that Elijah and Kobe grilled.

"Baby mommaaaa" Lai sung walking over to a 6 month pregnant Nana. She and Kobe got married 2 years ago and against all the talking she was doing about not having another baby, she got pregnant again, it was another girl.

Everyone prayed for Kobe and his pockets.

"Yesss other baby momma that's not pregnant but should beee" Nana smiled, Lai started laughing. "Nah remember I was pregnant when you weren't? Yuuhh" She laughed while sitting down.

"One thing about me, oh Ima faithfully take that birth control and pop those plan b's like candy's" She smiled, Nana playfully rolled her eyes.

"Girl, give my brother another baby! Look at the way he lookin' at Aries" Sha fussed coming over to the table, referring to her two month old son. She and Cal got married 3 years ago and actually had been trying to have more kids. They were unsuccessful for a while and just gave up then she ended up pregnant unexpectedly.

Lai turned around to look at Elijah. He was just smiling down at Aries while feeding him a bottle. Lai smiled just looking at him, she couldn't lie him holding a baby always made her heart flutter. He was so good with kids.

She sighed "I'm scared" She admitted turning back around to face them. They both nodded understanding "Shit I was too. Especially after Samir" Sha chuckled.

"You had a good pregnancy wit' Siah tho" Nana said.

"I know it's just my body going to be changing again. I'm not gonna lie, I hated how I looked after having Siah. I just felt disgusted sometimes." She said honestly.

Lai felt so big after having Siah. She used to starve herself sometimes in hopes the weight would come off. She worked out everyday, no breaks. She just hated it even though Elijah was obsessed with it. He worshiped her body more than she did but that wasn't anything known. He always did that before they even got married.

"What? Girl you looked good as hell after Siah. You bounced back quick, I hope I can do the same after her chileee" Nana frowned, rubbing her belly.

"I had this whole body dysmorphia thing going one. What if Siah is not ready for me to have another baby? Y'all know he's stingy with me and Elijah" She chuckled.

Messiah was very stingy with everyone honestly but mainly his parents. He didn't like anyone around them he didn't know. It was like he was the parent and they were his kids.

"Girl no why him and Mir was at the park the other day and Siah deadass dragged Mir off of the playground because someone was trying to play with him and he didn't like that" Sha said and they all bust out laughing.

"Nephew said not his friend find yo' own" Nana was said cracking up.

"He is so mean sometimes it's like damn where you get this from" Lai laughed.

"Nah because back in the day you were selfish as hellll when it came to me making other friends." Sha laughed and shook her head.

"Nah because out of all people you gotta come and talk to my friend like you didn't already see me struggling to make friends" She laughed. Lai forgets how selfish she used to be. Nobody could play or talk to Sha other than her.

"Siah is a mini you just a little more mean." Sha chuckled, and Nana nodded in agreement. Lai waved them off, only she could call Messiah mean but he was a little mean for an almost 6-year-old. 

_________________

"Hubbbyyy" Lai smiled walking over to Elijah as he sat alone by the grill watching everyone.

"Yes, my beautiful wife that I love more than anything in the world" He smiled back at her, and she started laughing as she sat in his lap.

"As you should, this is why you get yo' dick sucked faithfully" She nodded, and his jaw dropped as he looked around to see if someone heard her before he bust out laughing.

"You have no chill" He laughed, She laughed with him "I really don't" She giggled.

Sometimes their marriage felt like a dream. They still were like best friends, still fussed each other out, still loved each other more every day. Of course, no marriage is perfect and they had their arguments like any other couple but nothing serious. But if you really asked Lai, she was extremely happy and in love so in love, you couldn't tell her anything when it came to Elijah, just like you couldn't tell him anything when it came to her.

"Gimme a kiss" He perked up his lips, she leaned down pecking them a few times before rubbing their noses together. He chuckled and placed his hands on her stomach and started to rub it.

"You and this rubbing my stomach" She giggled looking down at his hands.

"Maybe if I keep rubbin' it, a baby might pop in thea' " He teased.

She lowly sighed and turned to look at his face "You think we're ready for another baby?" She asked, he looked up to meet her eyes immediately making butterflies swell up in her stomach. She could never get over how he was able to do that even after all the years passed.

"I do. But do you think you're ready to carry another baby?" He asked. He never pushed her into having another baby if she wasn't truly ready because it was her body. Of course, he talked about it all the time but unless she was ready then he wasn't going to force it.

"I mean, yeah. Kinda. I just really hated my body after toot and I'on know" She shrugged.

He nodded listening intently "Mugga i'on know how many times I have ta' tell you but I will keep doin' it. There wasn't anything wrong wit' your body in the beginning. You were beautiful before you got pregnant and beautiful right afterward" He spoke softly while moving her hair out of her face.

"Well, that's easy for you to say. You didn't have to look like you were on 600 pounds" She frowned, and he laughed a little.

"You didn't look like that. Even if you did, so what? Ain't nobody should be checking for you besides me" He scoffed.

She chuckled and put her head on his shoulder. She looked ahead at Messiah playing with his cousin in the pool "You think Siah would be okay with that? If we have another baby?" She asked.

Before doing anything she wanted to make sure Siah was okay with it too. She wanted his feelings to be valid as well because he's been an only child for a while now and his life would change because he would have to share Lai and Elijah.

"We won't kno' until we ask. Messiah! C'mere!" Elijah shouted, Messiah's head popped in his dad's direction frowning. He hit Royal with the pool noodle first before swimming towards the stairs.

Lai was glad they put him in swimming classes. He was a little pro and looked so adorable in his little floats. She thought he needed to know how to swim since they had a pool at the old house as well.

Messiah ran over to them and frowned "I did something wrong?" He asked.

"Noo, toot come here" She held out her arms for him, and he shook his head "I just got out of the pool mommy. You're going to get wet" He pointed to the water dripping off of him.

She chuckled "That's fine, come on" She picked him up and placed him on her lap. He blinked his eyes looking in between them until Elijah spoke up.

"You remember we talked about you having a baby sister or brother?" He asked, Messiah slowly nodded. "How would you feel if mommy and daddy actually gave you one?" He asked.

Messiah furrowed his eyebrows and looked up at Lai "I'm not enough for y'all?" He asked. They started laughing "We just wanna add to our little family that's all" She chuckled but his face didn't change.

"I don't want to be forgotten" He mumbled.

"Why would you be forgotten? You're still very important to us toot no matter if there's a new baby or not" Elijah said, Lai nodded in agreement.

"Mir says sometimes he feels like Tt Sha and Unc Cal forget about him. I don't wanna be forgotten" He sighed.

Lai's heart broke hearing that. She took a mental note to tell Sha later about that. She knew that's not what happened and Cal and Sha would never purposely forget about him.

"No, that's not going to happen. But a newborn does take a lot of work and it's a lot of changes that would happen with all of us but we still can't ever forget about you because of it." Lai said seriously.

"Right, we are still gonna go on little adventures around the park. Me and you are still gonna play football together, you and mommy still gonna paint things together. You're still going to be very important to the both of us and if you feel like we ever forget or not showing you enough attention you can jus' tell us so we can fix it" Elijah expressed.

Messiah smiled and nodded "Okay, so does this mean I'm getting a baby sister or brother now?" He asked.

They both looked at Lai. She did miss Messiah being a baby and she loved being a mom. But she still felt as if she should think about it.

"Maybe"

___________________________________

A little life update of my babies because I missed them so much lol

How are yallll????

I just wrote a new book call un-thinkable, go check it out if you haven't already!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

434 40 8
A Love Untouchable An Understanding , A Family , Bonds that Can Never Be Broken ! Follow Justice In Her World Of Love and Adventure and Heightened...
89.8K 4.5K 12
Elysian - ely·​sian | \ i-ˈli-zhΙ™n \ - beautiful or creative; divinely inspired; peaceful and perfect. | 𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 π‘π„π–π‘πˆπ“π“π„π ఌ︎ |
breathe By nnooks

Teen Fiction

1.5K 96 11
A story about a girl and her world that revolves around the concept of love despite her fear of it.
32.9K 2.4K 5
𝙸 πšπš‘πš’πš—πš” πšŠπš‹πš˜πšžπš πšπš‘πšŽ 𝚍𝚊𝚒 𝙸 πš–πšŽπš πšπš‘πšŽ πš™πšŽπš›πšπšŽπšŒπš πšœπšπš›πšŠπš—πšπšŽπš›, 𝙸 πšπš‘πš’πš—πš” πšŠπš‹πš˜πšžπš 𝚞𝚜