Unbreakable ❀ Bond

By ggddcp

πŸ’• It's a continuation of the story Special πŸ’— Bond......let's see how Zhao Yunlan again save his Wei from th... More

Prologue & Quick Intro
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Part 8
Ch. 9
Ch.10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
Ch. 38

Ch. 32

214 12 23
By ggddcp

Xinci and Yunlan arrive at the hospital then asked to a ward boy "where is Dr. Wang..?" He send tell them in the parking lot.....where he saw her 1 hour ago. They both go there but found nothing "where is she...?" Xinci mumble and Yunlan look at his father with frown face "now what happened to you?"

"You have brought me here for this nonsense?" Yunlan said in annoyance "what do you mean by nonsense? She's your wife.....you idiot brat!" Xinci scold him but Yunlan didn't pay any attention, only rubbing his nape while looking at cellphone. "Atleast, take care of her.....because what you have done to Shenwei! no one will do this to his enemy, which you did to your innocent wi..."

"Stop it dad! I'm not interested in your lectures.....and one more thing, whatever happens between me and X...(Yunlan pause for a moment) S...S...SShenwei! It's none of your business" Yunlan feels like his throat become dry.....when he try to speak Shenwei name. But somehow he manage then go.

"Where'er you going..? and what about Wang?" Xinci try to stop him "You guys tied her around my neck, I didn't say I wanted to get married! And anyway, the work for which Wang married me is no longer for her to do, so I don't care if she is here or not.....and one more thing, if you do care about her then do whatever you want....I don't care!!"

Saying this Yunlan left from there leaving guilty Xinci behind....because Yunlan is not completely wrong, his family members is also involve in that crime.....which they do to Shenwei.

Rrrrrrrr.......!!

"Hel...."

"There is no time for....hello and hi! Just listen to me carefully Mr. Zhao Xinci, your daughter in law is in my possession.....or if you want her alive then do what I say to you" one person called Xinci and warn him then told something and cut the call......Xinci hurriedly dial Yunlan's number but other switch off his cellphone.

*******

In Hong Kong restaurant

Shenwei waiting for someone in the restaurant with his daughter.....but he shocked when his daughter shouted with joy and run toward a handsome man "dadda......!!" but today he looks so gloomy and broken.

Zhao Yunlan immediately crouch down and pick his daughter in his arms then start kissing her cheeks and forehead......he looked at Shenwei who looking back at him with blank expression, like Yunlan is unknown person and Wei don't know him.

Zhao sits in front of Wei and other take out some money then place on the table and about to leave "I feel hurt Xiao Wei! and want to kill them all, who dare to touch you....." Yunlan said and Wei turn back at him.

Zhao answer of Shenwei's question, which he asked to his husband.....when Yunlan leave him in the brothel club (chapter xx). Shenwei angrily gazing at Yunlan and other stood up then come close to Wei.....he was to say something meantime, a hard slap landed on his light beard cheek! which make Roulan scare and she tightly hold Yunlan's leg.....

Shenwei again slapped him then again and again.....and again! but Yunlan didn't bother to move and silently bear all the anger of Shenwei on his teary and guilty face.

Shenwei grit his teeth in his anger and grab Yunlan's shirt collar.....now they both are so close to each other "WHY....? WHY.....?" finally Shenwei anger change into his pain and tear seeping inside from his doey eyes.....he slowly sit on the floor while crying heavily and it's seems like.....it is hidden pain of Shenwei, which he hide inside his heart and finally this volcano is erupt today....!!

Yunlan hold Wei's hand then drag him to his car.....he pushed Wei inside it then go somewhere else along with their daughter. Zhao stop his car at the cliff.....where no one around there, only one big tree having bench on the edge of the cliff and wind is blowing in its full speed. Yunlan come out and go to Shenwei's window.....he open the door and hold Wei's wrist "come..!"

Yunlan utter and Wei silently get off the car.....Zhao first check their daughter who sleeping on the back seat of the car. Yunlan lock it then come at the bench and make Wei sit on the bench.....and he also sit on the ground in front of Shenwei, then take out a ring box.....and hold Wei's hand.

"You remember that day when you want to go wedding shopping with me.....and I gave you this (opening box) ring, as my trust and my love to you....." Shenwei didn't bother to looked at him. Yunlan take a deep breath then continue "this ring is belongs to my late grandmother! My grandfather give her on their first night as a symbol of his love and trust to his soulmate.

But their life just like ours, whenever grandmother conceive she suffer with miscarriages.....they both become so sad and hurtful but never say to each other and always smile. But grandfather sense her wife's sadness and adopt a baby girl and give her name Ai(meaning- LOVE) who cherish their life with love......and couple of years later grandmother blessed by a son.

But grandmother's condition was critical and after giving birth to dad she smiles *finally I'll give you your love and trust back to you....* saying that she take her last breath in grandfather's arms. After that grandfather raises both kids with his own....he gave them everything which they needs and also we'd them with their own will.

Then first I come in grandfather's life and he happily share everything to me....and give me that ring then said *when you found your soulmate! then give this to that person as a proof that....the person is only belongs to you!!* giving me this grandfather close his eyes and never woke up again...."

Zhao stood up and come near to the tree and sits beside an old grave having name on it ~Zhao Zhaiquan(bond)~ "my grandmother always come here with grandfather, whenever they want to talk to each other.....that's because when she died grandfather buried her here because it's her favourite place" Zhao said while touching the grave.

"I know you thinking....why I'm telling you all of this. Because now there's no need for it.....I ruined my beautiful life with my own hands and there is no forgiveness for my sin!" Yunlan looked at Shenwei who come close to the grave and bow his head in respect "you were a great human being grandma, God! rest your soul in peace...."

Shenwei said then looked at Yunlan "you are a deceiver.....selfish.....devil and a treacherous! i won't call you anything like that, i only want to say......I always obeyed you.....gave myself to you......loved you the most.....then why did you do this to me? 

You said, you got angry when those people touched me......then why did you give me to your friends? Didn't you get angry when all of them were scratching my body like hungry wolves? tell me Zhao Yunlan! answer my question...." Shenwei asked and Yunlan only bow his head while folding his hand in front of Wei.

Shenwei looked at that ring then pick it "I love you so much, you're the only one who stay in my heart and soul.....and your grandfather is right, I only belongs to you....Ah lan! But nothing left between us" saying this Shenwei left from there with his daughter leaving that person, who was he ever needed.

*******

In evening time Shenwei sleeping after taking his medicine.....and Roulan playing with Ru and Yuan in the backyard. Suddenly Yuan feels hungry "hey! you guys wanna eat something....? coz I'm feeling kind of hungry" Yuan asked and both Ru and Roulan shook their heads.....then again busy in the game.

"Mama! Cook something, I'm hungry" Yuan said doing back forth around Xian's leg....and other busy making tea for grandpa "d...dd...dad?" Mr. and Mrs. Ming as entered inside the house.....grandpa stop them on the main gate "What have you come here to take now? You have already ruined my child's life, what do you want now? his life!!!"

Grandpa angrily shout and both immediately hold his leg "please! Father....forgive us, we know that we do a grave mistake.....but please! don't snatch our kids from us. How can we survived??" Ming cried and apologize but grandpa didn't care about it....he pushed them harshly then was to close the door.

"Wait a sec...grandpa!" Shenwei stop him then come there "but Wei....." Grandpa still angry "just give me five minutes....please!" Shenwei asked and other agree for that.....he leave the door and they both come inside while folding their hands "we're so sorry! So...."

"Sorry...! Sorry....! huh! it's was so simple for you *angrily look at them* right!?. You're cure and pain both at same time......you know I....I.... *eye filled with tear* I always think that one day everything will be fine and you people were change.....*tear seep up from it* I'm not saying to change your regular routine but....only look at me with respect not pity!"

Shenwei said and wipes his tear and Yao angrily clinch his fist but grandpa stop him "let him talk Yao.....for so many years, this storm was buried inside him! but today let it come..." grandpa said then look at Shenwei.

⚡💔⚡💔⚡

Have any idea what's going to happen next....? Please! If you have any ideas or you want me to do something-something......then feel free to tell me, I'm waiting for your reply 😊😊

Please enjoy while reading and I'm sorry for my mistake 🙏🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 298 17
This is a yizhan fan-fiction (top yibo x bottom zhan) What happens when your soon to be brother-in-law suddenly becomes your husband? Will yibo an...
155K 12.2K 30
πŸ…’πŸ…žπŸ…œπŸ…ŸπŸ…›πŸ…”πŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…“ Wang Yibo, a twenty-eight-year-old handsome guy is a member of a group founded by his brother Haikuan in China-THE PRIVATE EYE. Th...
21.8K 1.8K 31
Zhanyi/Yizhan story... No description... But I am sure you won't regret reading it. It is my first work... Please support me. Ignore grammatical mist...
311K 21.1K 16
You don't know how much a kid can be determined if you promised something. | A Short Story | [This is purely fiction, I don't intend to harm or offen...