House Of Taylors

By KatieBxoxox

When you are brought up in palaces you only think one thing. You are going to rule one day. So when your brot... More

O Boy
Chapter two - Uncle Carlos
Chapter Three - date night
Chapter 4- Prince Jack arrives
Chapter five - Lies that bind
Chapter 6 - New Alliance
Chapter 7- new friends
Chapter 8 - The Party of the season (part one)
Chapter 9 - the party of the season part 2
Chapter 10 - daddy girl
Chapter 11 - The rules of the game
Chapter 12 - Rules changed
Chapter 13 - Mrs. Taylor
chapter 14 - messed up kids
Chapter 15 - Young Elizabeth
chapter 16 -Sacrifices
chapter 17- Secrets are spilled.
chapter 18 - Church bells
Chapter 19- more secrets
Chapter 20 - Paradise Hotel meetings...
Chapter 21- Frozen in time.
Chapter 23 - Almost caught me...
Chapter 24 - I'll follow you to the moon
Chapter 25- tell me lies...
Chapter 26- Let the games begin.
Chapter 27- Want to come home...
Chapter 28 - I'm not one of you.....
Chapter 29- A little too late
Chapter 30- gunshots
Chapter 31- Misstress
chapter 32 - new faces
Chapter 33- baby blues
Chapter 34- learning how to be Taylor.
chapter 35 - cheeky boys
Chapter 36- Finders Keepers...
Chapter 37- Meeting the future queen.
chapter 38 - There might be something that wasn't there before...
chapter 39 - Cody diaries...
chapter 40 - Cains diaries ...
chapter 41 - Demi's diaries.
chapter 42 - too good to be true.
chapter 43- beginning of something
Chapter 44 - Tyler Taylor the long-lost Prince...
Chapter 45 - Never walk the halls.
chapter 46- Tell me it was a bad dream
Chapter 47- unhappy birthday
Chapter 49- news travels fast

Chapter 22- Lily's entrance...

13 0 0
By KatieBxoxox

1600'S era 

Jack Smiths pov:

I was sorting out the hotel, getting it organized and tidy for the guests.  My mother said we had guests later. I told her that's fine but I had a meeting with Abi that evening and I had things to do.  We got on with the day and the day was going quick, The sun was changing color. 

Abigail Taylor :

I was dressed and ready to leave, I saw the kids and spent time with them. Lyla said I had a surprise I looked confused she opened the back door  and popped out Jack, I was so surprised "Babe what are you doing here?" I say laughing "I just missed you and wanted to see you." "Did you remember what I said bout my dad?" he gives me an eye roll and "yes my love I know, I remember. Your fathers a sad old sod."  I was flabbergasted "maybe just it." He continues "Babe your father has no fun, does he take your mother out anywhere?" "I shrugged "I don't know."  Lyla was in the room looking at us smiling and shaking her head "Go on you two, have your fun. Just try not to get caught." We both nodded and went our way.

He took my hand and pushed me through both of us smiling, "Is this too good to be true?" He looked confused "what?" "Us?" I say unanswered. "I think we're the lucky ones, don't think badly or it might end badly." "maybe," I say, he just claps his hands and says "Ok my mother has people coming in tonight, let's head there."  I just troll on behind him. 

We got to the hotel and we see people sitting down at the table we search for his family and the so-called people that his mother mentioned.  We were holding hands at this moment and we came across people huddled in a corner like when men are around a poker table, ut we look again and there was a pretty girl in the middle of the table throwing shots at the men giving angry actions. She looked over at me and Jack looking almost in awe of us, wanting something god only knows what it was. 

But Jack looked at me in the eyes and said let's go upstairs, I smiled and nodded. We left the room and upstairs to our room, getting into bed.

Lily's pov:

I was at the men's table that was reminding me of poker, I showed them a piece of me that I loved, I saw only briefly the Princess and the Pauper. I think I'll cause some trouble for those two I like the look of him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 640 24
The billionaire's daughter's life was a threat to enemies. They planned on eliminating the child in order to succeed in their plans. But as wise as s...
35K 1.1K 22
Two boys. One royal, one not. Out there just trying to figure out how to be together.
3.2K 96 14
You have something you think would never end, but when someone else gets in the way it's a little too much. When it all gets too much, you just need...
26.7K 603 26
Lydia Martin thought she was in control of her own future, but her future had been long planned before she even knew it. Every decision she made lead...