๐’๐€๐Œ๐˜๐€๐“๐ˆ โฝแตแดบแดฐแดฑแดฟ แดฑแดฐแดตแต€แดตแดบแดณโพ

By Krishnpriyataa_123

๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘ฆ๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘–-(v.) to travel, to wander. โ...๐’•๐’Š๐’Ž๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’˜๐’†๐’‚๐’—๐’†๐’” ๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’‡๐’‚๐’•... More

ยทหš๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’†๐’˜๐’๐’“๐’… ๐Ÿ•Š
ยทหš๐’ˆ๐’“๐’‚๐’‘๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’”๐Ÿ•Š
๐’๐„๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ ๐ˆ
01.| แด›สœแด‡ สŸษช๊œฐแด‡ ษชษด แด‹แด€สŸษช
02.| แด‡ษดแด…แดแดกแด‡แด… แดกษชแด›สœ ส€แด‡๊œฑแด˜แดษด๊œฑษชส™ษชสŸษชแด›ส
04.| แด แด€แด„แด€แด›ษชแดษด
โ€‹ โžSษดแด‡แด€แด‹ Pแด‡แด‡แด‹ า“ส€แดแด แด›สœแด‡ Fแดœแด›แดœส€แด‡โž
05.| แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด› แด€ ส™แด‡ษขษชษดษดษชษดษข...
06.| แด›สœแด‡ แด„แดแดœส€แด›ส€แดแดแด?
07.| แด‡แด แด€ษดแด‡๊œฑแด„แด‡ษดแด›
๐’๐„๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ ๐ˆ๐ˆ
01.| โ€‹๊œฐแด‡๊œฑแด›ษชแด ษชแด›ส
02.| ษดแด€แดแด€แด‹แด€ส€แด€ษด ๊œฑแด€ษด๊œฑแด‹แด€ส€แด€แด
03.| แด›สœแด‡ ส™ษชแด›แด›แด‡ส€-sแดกแด‡แด‡แด› ษชส€แดษดส แดา“ สŸษชา“แด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด…แด‡แด€แด›สœ
04.| ษดแดœแด€ษดแด„แด‡๊œฑ แด๊œฐ แดŠแดส
05.| แด„สœแด€แด๊œฑ ษชษด ส™สŸแดแดแด
06.| แด€ ษดแด‡แดก ๊œฐส€ษชแด‡ษดแด…?

03.| แด˜แด‡๊œฑแด‹ส ษชษดแด›ส€แดœแด…แด‡ส€

1.2K 87 271
By Krishnpriyataa_123

RAMAADEVI ARTS AND SCIENCE COLLEGE

SHRIYA AND ANANDI walked inside the cafeteria, lost in their thoughts. The new opportunity that had come knocking was a major boost for their future. But...there was something captivating about the project, a positive yet foreboding feeling that had motivated them to agree to the opportunity without thinking much. 

Anandi suddenly turned towards Shriya, startling her a bit. "Di, what do you think was sighted at the Fort?"

"Uhhhh..I suppose payal ki chhann chhann ya phir kisike rone ki awaazein?" Shriya muttered with a sheepish smile, looking weirdly at her younger sister, who deadpanned. (Chiming of anklets or someone crying?)

"What?" The elder one pouted. "Why are you throwing such a weird look?"

"I thought we were studying to become an archeologist and not a ghost hunter." Anandi facepalmed.

"True that..." Shriya replied lifting her shoulders in a casual shrug while finding an empty table for both of them to sit down.

"Didi what the..." Anandi was cut off in between by a wolf-whistle.

"Oh my, look who do we have here?" A boy interrupted them with malice whirling in his eyes.

"Oh god! Here we go again..." Shriya muttered under her breathe, casting an extra sweet smile towards him.

Anandi gritted her teeth and turned towards the intruder who smirked at them, as he stood with his hands in his pockets.

"Do you want something?" Anandi queried uninterestedly, trying to keep her anger in control. "Nothing much, is any of you free for a date tonight?"

"Na bro, we do not possess the littlest of your shamelessness and rather believe in not feeding off our parent's hard earned money." Shriya sassed and started moving out of the canteen, holding Anandi's hand with one hand and other hand balancing her bag hanging from her shoulder.

Before they could move any further, the boy had ceased their path with his hand outstretched. His smile was still frivolous, a remainder of his malicious intent. He motioned towards his bike parked at the parking of the cafeteria. 

"Chhoti, we don't have time for some idiot, let's go!" Shriya threw an ugly look at Raj, moving out while pushing him aside.

"Areee...where are you going so soon? Atleast answer me and as you know I don't take no's so... stop playing so hard to get." He caught hold of Shriya's hand, causing her to turn towards him in a swift motion trying to pull her hand back.

Shriya raised an eyebrow at the boy before her and pinched him hard in his elbow, which caused him to yelp out loudly while backing away from the sisters.

Anandi, who was barely keeping her calm until now, lost it and kicked him hard in his guts and grabbed him by his collar, throwing him hard on the ground. "We are ignoring your nuisance for many days, doesn't mean that you can utter anything that comes in your pea sized brain." She pulled him by his hair pushing his head against the floor. All the students came running towards them to witness the ongoing scene.

"Chhoti, that should be enough. Leave him." Shriya started pulling Anandi away from that boy but Anandi was in no mood to leave him. "No Didi, let me give a detailed summary to all his nonsense today." She insisted while blowing few more punches on his face.

"Someone call the security please." Some students went out to call teachers and security guard.

"I'm sorry, please leave me now." The boy writhed in pain. "Anandi dekh yeh haamse maafi bhi maang raha, aab to chod de ab. I guess he would have learnt his lesson by now." Shriya glared at the boy who winced under her gaze. Anandi stepped away from him, shooting daggers with her eyes not before she threw a last slap. (Anandi, see he has even asked for forgiveness, at least leave him now.)

"I'm leaving you because I don't want to spoil my father's image in front of everyone. Dare you misbehave with any girl and you will face my wrath again." She kicked his stomach and glared at him before leaving with Shriya.

"Yaar Dii, why did you stop me? If you had not stopped me I would have shown him to not mess with girls." Anandi whined, sitting on the scooty behind Shriya.

"Haven't you shown him enough?" Shriya asked while raising an eyebrow and looking towards her sister through the rear view mirror.

"I don't think so!" Anandi replied while shrugging carelessly at which Shriya sighed while shaking her head.

S H A R M A  M A N S I O N

"What am I hearing girls? You both got into a fight today with Mr. Ahuja's son?" Saatvik asked sternly, raising his eyebrow as he scrutinized his daughters who had their heads lowered.

"Papa, he was irritating us for 2 months so it was important to teach him a nice lesson." Anandi raised her head and looked at her father with her eyes.

"Papa, to be honest Chhotu is right, but then too, itna to nhi marna chahiye tha." Shriya added while mumbling the latter part to herself, which to her utter disappointment did not go unheard by her father. (She shouldn't have beaten him this much.)

"Yes Dii, you're right! I should have beaten him more." Anandi replied nonchalantly, causing everyone to facepalm themselves.

"Anandi, shaant beta. This is not how you deal with these situations." Saatvik started explaining them calmly. "There were many ways to get rid of that boy, you should have informed your Dean first, if he wouldn't have taken any actions against him you should have informed me, I would have talked to his parents."

"We are sorry papa." The girls replied in unison, moving their gazes down on the floor.

"No need of sorry beta, it's fine. But promise me if something like this happens again, you will inform me first before taking actions yourself." He said while patting their head affectionately.

"Promise Papa!" Both the girls exclaimed cheerfully while hugging their father. Saatvik had noticed a bandage around Anandi's fist which he caressed, looking at his daughter with a forlorn look.

"By the way, your Dean informed me about the research in Hastinapur Fort. He told that you two would be leaving tomorrow itself." He said, probably remembering his conversation with the Dean a few minutes ago, while breaking their hug.

"Oh yes, we were about to inform you about it, but forgot to do so..." Shriya replied, hitting her forehead gently with her palm making her father chuckle.

"Ekdam apni Maa pe gayi ho dono..." Saatvik commented playfully, winking at his daughters who laughed at the statement. (You two have inherited all your mother's genes.)

"Kya kaha aapne?" The familiar voice of his wife startled him as he sputtered on what to reply as Aadarshini glared at him with her hands over her waist.

"I...hehehe...uhh"

Anandi quickly intervened to save her father who looked at her for help while Shriya silently stood beside their mother, suppressing her laugh with a cough.

"So... can we go there?" Anandi asked, looking towards her parents with hopeful eyes.

"Ofcourse, you can. Take Shriya's car as yours is at the mechanic's shop." He smiled fondly, ruffling Anandi's hair who glared at him in annoyance.

"Now now, come for dinner. You need to wake up early tomorrow." Aadarshini beamed as she moved into the dining area where the other family members were waiting patiently.

"Yeah, let's go!.." The girls squealed excitedly, following their mother and dragging their father who laughed at their antics.

"I feel jittery...as if something is going to happen there..." Shriya plopped on their bed, beside Anandi after she was done with packing her and Anandi's bags. They were planning to stay there for a day or two extra after their work gets over. It was a three day program and they were expanding two days extra for a small tour to explore other places nearby.

"There's no need to fret, Di. Just think that we are going on a vacation." Anandi replied not really paying attention to Shriya, smiling as she scrolled through her phone.

Shriya narrowed her eyebrows at Anandi and quickly snatched her phone. She looked at it and smirked mischievously. Anandi had tried to snatch her phone back but it was already too late as the milk was already spilled.

"I see why you are so relaxed..." Shriya hummed, looking at Anandi whose gaze fleeted around the room, avoiding an eye contact with her elder sister.

"Ummm..Didi- that-I..." Anandi stuttered as the tips of her ears grew red, slowly spreading the colour towards her cheeks. 

"No worries, you can gaze at your love all you want but tomorrow. Now, go to sleep as we have to wake up early." Shriya blinked innocently, pulling her sister along with her to sleep.

"This is not fair! I will take my vengeance." Anandi pouted and covered herself with the other end of the blanket.

So, the next chapter would be them going to Hastinapur Fort..

What do you think would happen there?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.3K 1.2K 28
โ€ขSLOW UPDATESโ€ข โžณ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐’๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐’๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ˆ๐ฌ ๐๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž โ€ขโ…โ”€โ”€โ”€โœงโ…โœฆโ…โœงโ”€โ”€โ”€โ…โ€ข What happens when you love some...
90.1K 5.3K 81
Evi, a Human experiment of the 21st century, the finest weapon of mass destruction, finds herself in an unfathomable dilemma as she is forced to face...
3.7K 161 10
Time traveling has always been a fascination for everyone. Although scientists are trying to figure out if time traveling is possible or not, yet not...
19.7K 894 25
Time travel of six girls from kaliyug to dwapar Yug in mahabharat Ara. See what will happen when they land in dwapar yug? how many twists life have h...