"Fucking Furries." || Michael...

By TokiYagi

(Y/N) is a teenage girl who lives in Utah nearby her cousin, Mark. While visiting her cousin, a certain group... More

Note: The Beginning
Chapter One || Bored
Chapter Two || Surprise Visit
Chapter Three || Job
Chapter Four || School
Chapter Five || Another Day
Chapter Six || Plans
Chapter Seven || Photo Booth
Chapter Eight || Friends
Chapter Nine || Movie Night
Chapter Ten || School Problems
Chapter Eleven || Memories
Chapter Twelve || Drama
Chapter Thirteen || Twins
Chapter Fourteen || Movie
Chapter Fifteen || The Park
Chapter Sixteen || School Fight
Chapter Seventeen || Rain
Chapter Eighteen || Grand Opening
Chapter Nineteen || Bonding
Chapter Twenty || Missing
Chapter Twenty Two || Posters
Chapter Twenty Three || Theater
Chapter Twenty Four || Scare
Chapter Twenty Five || Panic Attack
Chapter Twenty Six || Performance
Chapter Twenty Seven || Roller Skating
Chapter Twenty Eight || Comfort
Chapter Twenty Nine || Regret
A/N
Announcement!

Chapter Twenty One || Emotions

2.2K 59 121
By TokiYagi

My eyes slowly fluttered open, sunlight beaming through the window. I reached up and rubbed my eyes, blinking as I looked around. Michael was gone, but C.C was cuddled into my side, tears staining his cheeks. The lamp and radio were turned off, most likely by Michael. I cupped the child's cheek and wiped the stains, cleaning them. He stirred, but didn't wake.

I perked up at the sound of muffled shouting coming from the kitchen. I carefully slide out of bed, making sure not to wake up C.C in the process. I pulled the blanket over his small figure before walking towards the source of yelling. I peeked around the corner to the kitchen and pursed my lips at the sight of Michael and Mr. Afton fighting.

"It wasn't my fault! If C.C didn't-" Michael began, getting cut off by his father. "Stop blaming your brother for your mistakes, Michael! I gave you and (Y/N) a job and you didn't do it!" Mr. Afton shouted, earning a snarl from his son. "Do not bring her into this! It wasn't her fault," He shoots back. "Do not yell at me. I'm your father." Michael scoffed at that. "Oh, really? Because you sure don't act like it. You seem more interesting in your stupid animatronics than us!" Michael remarked and Mr. Afton stared down at him with an annoyed expression, holding his head as if he had a headache.

"You-" Before he could finish his sentence, he noticed me, causing him to snap his mouth shut. "Oh, great. You woke up (Y/N)," He said, turning around and sitting down at the table. Michael scoffed at his father before turning to me, his expression softening. He walked over to me and pulled me into the living room.

"Did...you hear all that?" He questioned, fidgeting with his hands. I hesitated. "Most of it," I responded, staring at his hands. I wanted to hold them, but I was nervous and didn't really think it was the time. My emotions were a mess. I was angry, nervous, sad, scared, etc. I didn't know what was coming next and didn't really think I could handle something else happening. Michael seemed to be in a similar situation and that fight with his father didn't really help him. I could tell he was pushing most of his grief into anger and it was negatively affecting himself and others.

"Sorry." He said and I shook my head. "Don't apologize. Your father was kinda being a dick anyways," I muttered the last part and he smiled down at me. "Hey, how about we go do something fun? I brought my gameboy," I said and he perked up. "Sure." The two of us made our way back to his room. I noticed C.C still asleep on the bed and I picked him up, carrying him back to his room while Michael grabbed my gameboy and booted up a game.

When I reentered Michael's room, he pulled me onto the bed and laid his head on my stomach, playing Tetris. My face flushed. "What are you doing?" I questioned. "Using you as a pillow," He said simply, shrugging. I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, I get that, but why?" Michael chuckled. "Because you're comfy."

"Pfft- Okay, nerd." I began playing with his hair, braiding stray strands. "How many names are you going to call me?" He questioned, the game console in his hands beeping. I smirked. "A lot actually. I can list them. Furry, nerd, bitch boy, British boy, loser, bitch- Ack!" He elbowed me in the side, causing me to start laughing. Michael joined in.

----------

"I'm boooored," Michael called out as I walked by him, a tray raised above my head. I rolled my eyes, turning to him. "You were given the choice to come here and you said yes, so don't whine. Besides, you can just leave if you don't wanna be here," I said and he muttered something, crossing his arms. He was sitting on the floor with his back against the wall. C.C wasn't here since he said he decided not to go with us, so Michael had no one to keep him company. Not like he wanted to be around his brother, though. He was still angry at him for what happened.

"One second, Michael. I'm still serving a table," I say, walking away towards the table I was serving. I set down the tray, wished them a good day, and turned back and made my way to Michael. As I did, I noticed Alana bent down in front of him, hands on her hips and she talked to him. Michael had an annoyed look on his face. "Lady, do I look like a lost kid to you? I'm almost sixteen! I- (Y/N), help me out here!" He exclaims, perking up when he notices me.

I chuckled, deciding to annoy him further. "Hm? No, I definitely don't know who you are. You're just a random lost child," I shrugged, smirking at him. He scoffed. "Rude." I walked over to him and patted him on the head. "Hey, Alana. I see you've found Michael," I snicker and she makes a face of realization. "Oh, Michael! I didn't recognize you!" She exclaims and he looks up at her with his eyebrows furrowed. "I look the same as I did a few months ago! Ugh- whatever," He slid further down the wall, his hoodie pulling up a little to cover his face, exposing some of his stomach in the process.

I blushed a little, averting my gaze. "Okay, I have to go work because job-" My sentence was cut short by an arm hooking around my shoulder, startling me. "Hello, bestie!" Sev exclaimed and I let out a sigh of relief. "Hello, Sev. And maybe don't do that because I don't want to have a heart attack," I breathed out as he dropped his hand to his side. "Yeah, sorry, I'm a little energetic today," He chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Mhmm. I can see that," I said, smiling. Alana giggled. "Aw, you're cute." The girl patted his head and his cheeks reddened, causing him to turn away. Suddenly, Taylor showed up, standing beside me with a confused expression. "What's going on?" They questioned. I shrugged while Michael perked up. "Oh, hey, Tay! Mark had the idea to go to The Rocky Horror Picture Show tomorrow night. We were wondering if you wanted to go," He said, causing them to pause and think. "Will-"

"Yes, your crush will be there," Michael cut them off, causing them to blush and crane their head down, fiddling with their sleeves. I glanced over at Michael with surprise, a smile spread across my face. "Yes! I'm not the only one who noticed that!" I exclaimed and he snickered. "Are you kidding me? How does anyone not notice that!? The two of them are always giving each other this lovesick look like-"

Taylor squeaked beside me, face reddened with embarrassment. "Okay, stop it. Don't tease the poor thing!" Alana scolded Michael and I, causing the boy to roll his eyes. "But...Do tell. Who's their crush?" The women leaned down, giggling. "Simo-" Before Michael could finish, Taylor let out a huff and turned around, speed walking away from us. "Ah, I think that's their way of expressing that they're mad." I say, rubbing the back of my neck.

"Well, no matter. I did hear you mention going to The Rocky Horror Picture Show, though. Are you guys going on Sunday?" Alana questioned, placing a hand on her hip. "Yeah, do you wanna go with us?" Michael asked and the girl smirked. "Obviously, I love that show! Oh, are you guys virgins?" I choked on my own spit, coughing profusely while Michael stared at Alana, flustered. "Um- yeah! We're minors!" Michael exclaimed, causing the woman to burst out laughing. "No, no, no! That's what we call people who haven't seen the show yet! Hah! You thought I was talking about-" She took a deep breath, calming down. She straightened her posture.

"But I sure hope you are. Sex before eighteen can often lead to-" Sev slapped a hand over her mouth. "Yeah, let's not traumatize sixteen year olds in the middle of Fredbear's Family Diner. Not really good for the company," He said, slowly removing his hand. "I don't think anything that has happened in the last twenty four hours is good for this company," Michael said, tugging at the drawstrings on his hoodie. "Or for our mental health," I added, causing him to nod.

"Okay, well, point is; I wanna go with you guys. I will obviously pay for myself, also! Sev, would you like to go with us?" The boy looks up from the ground to the girl. "Um- sure. I don't really have any money, though, so." Alana waved him off. "Don't worry! I can pay for you!" She exclaims, causing him to perk up. "Oh, you really don't have to. I-" She leans down and whispers something in his ear, causing him to go red and close his mouth. She giggles.

"Okay, I guess we can meet up at Tower Theater at midnight tomorrow." Michael says and we all nod. I suddenly remembered my parents. "Oof- I doubt my mother will let me go, but what she doesn't know can't hurt her," I shrug and Michael snickers, nudging me. "I don't think I'm a very good influence on you." I roll my eyes. "Obviously not, but if my mother's going to be mildly annoying, I'm going to be mildly annoying back." I say. "My logic exactly!" He snaps, pointing finger guns at me. He holds his hands out to me and I grab them, hoisting him up.

Suddenly, a group of kids ran by, shoving me in the process. I stumble forward, slamming into Michael who catches me. When I'm stable, I push off him, flustered as I glared at the children running into the arcade. "Ugh- I hate kids. Except for Lizzy and C.C, they're cute." I mumble, causing Michael to chuckle. "So true."

I turned and noticed that Alana and Sev were making their way to the kitchen, chatting. I scoffed. "Rude." Michael leaned his arm against my shoulder, snickering. "You know how you hate social interaction?" He questioned and I nodded. "Well, you could like...not do your job and instead come with me and sneak into Henry's office and just chill in there," He said. I blinked at him, considering his words. He shrugged. "Just a thought."

I let out a sigh, rubbing my face. "As long as Mr. Afton doesn't find out," I say, smirking up at him. A grin forms on his face. "Hell yeah! C'mon, let's go." He grabs my wrist, tugging me down the hall towards the two offices. He stops in front of the vacant one, the name 'Mr. Emily' plastered on the door. I tried the door knob, frowning when it didn't budge. It was locked. Michael smirked and I gave him a confused look.

The boy reached into his pocket, taking out a set of keys, twirling them on his fingers. My eyes widened. "Did you steal those from your father?" I whisper shouted, causing him to snicker, nodding. "Oh my god..." I mumbled, tugging at the bags under my eyes. I smiled. "He's going to kill you if he finds out," I told him and he shrugged. "Eh, what's new?"

Michael shoved the key into the keyhole, unlocking the door and creaking it open. "Viola!" He exclaimed, opening it and bowing for me to enter. I rolled my eyes, stepping inside the room. He followed suit, shutting the door. The room was enveloped in darkness for a moment before he flipped the light switch, causing me to yelp and cover my eyes. Michael laughed at my reaction, earning a middle finger from me, causing me to fake pout. "Well, that's not very nice, now is it?" He teased, walking over to me. I poke his forehead. "Shut up, you do it all the time."

The boy poked my forehead back before making his way over to the wall, sitting against it. He patted the floor next to him, beckoning me to sit beside him. I obeyed, walking over and sitting down. Once I did, he leaned his head against my shoulder. "Are you okay?" I questioned, patting his head. He hummed, shaking his head. "Not really...." He trailed off. "I just- Every time something interesting happens, I can imagine what Lizzy would do in that situation or what she would say and it hurts...I miss her...." I rub his head, leaning mine against his. "I know. If you need anyone to talk to, I'm always here." I tell him and he hums.

Suddenly, a bang is heard against the wall, coming from the other side. We heard a muffled shout, but could barely make out the words. "....stupid girl.....listen......Circus..." I furrowed my brows and Michael rolled his eyes. "And he says I have anger issues," He grumbles, earning a breathy laugh from me. The room beside us belonged to Mr. Afton's office, so the noise was most likely coming from said male.

"God, I hate that man so much," He muttered, nuzzling his head into the crook of my neck. I ran my fingers through his hair, closing my eyes as I hummed in acknowledgment. "He sucks." I agreed, my voice quiet. The warmth from Michael's body was comforting, beginning to lure me to sleep as I rested my head against his. I was tired, so it wasn't long until I fell asleep. The two of us leaned against one another, unconscious.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 481 26
You're a young woman who just moved into the small town of Hurricane, Utah, you get a job at the local kid's restaurant Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.. and...
38.6K 428 20
You and your family move from london all the way to Utah,Hurricane to be closer to your oh so amazing cousin Fredrick. You soon meet one of his frien...
19K 367 30
Living in Utah, you normally know pretty much everyone in your high school, you aren't popular or lonely either. But a new boy comes to the school an...
263K 8.3K 30
Needless to say, 18 year-old Michael Afton often found himself getting into all sorts of trouble. Though he takes it too far on his brother's birthda...