A Ninja? ( Twisted Wonderland...

By LittleAkime

(Y/n) was on a Mission with her team when they were attacked by ninjas and (y/n) got taken to a different wor... More

Chapter 1: mission gone wrong
Chapter 2: talking raccoon?
A/n
Chapter 3: entrance ceremony
chapter 4 - Ramshackle Dorm
 should I be SUS? 
Chapter 5 - The card of Ace 
NEW STORY
Chapter 6 : 100 Windows and fishy little fishes
6k special: the Day you become a child [1]
Chapter 7 -dwarfs mine
Please read this
IS OUT!
🥀Down the rabbit hole🥀
🥀 Down the Rabbit hole🥀
🥀 down the rabbit hole🥀
🍰The apology🍰
23K special: fnaf 
🦁Long live the king🦁
Y/n info
🦁Long live the king🦁
My weird dream
🦁Long live the king🦁
This will not be tolerated
🦁Long live the king🦁
A little rant
Another weird dreams
AHHHHHHHHH
How dating (y/n) will be 
🦁long live the king🦁
🦁Long live the king🦁
🦁Long live the king 🦁
New story y'all
I wanna do a little Q&A
A little apology gift
New cover
I need help...

53k Special: the day you become a child [p2]

1.9K 70 20
By LittleAkime

3rdPOV

Bby You:"[nom nom]" you happily ate another macaron as a another Plate of sweets was placed on the table she didn't care that she's sitting on Floyd lap who's happily cuddling her she was distracted by the delicious food.

the student around them and walking past them looked confused by the random child being spoiled by the dorm leader and Vice Leaders but didn't dare to questioning it.

Jade:" you know, I never thought (y/n) of all people will have Freckles" Jade said placing a bowl of ice cream in front of you, your eyes shined with curiosity at it.

Floyd:" I know right~? but she looks so cute with them~ if  Kobi-Chan looks this cute as a child imagine how she looks back at her age without the mask~ I bet she looks even more cuter~" said Floyd rubbing his cheeks on your head.

Jade:" when do you think she'll go back Azul?" Asked Jade Snapping Azul form his thoughts and didn't say anything the whole time.

Azul:" well, it's either temporarily or has a reverse potion to it"

Floyd:" well until then I want to spend time with little Kobi-Chan~" said Floyd going back to cuddling you and Jade chuckled while Azul Huffed.

Bby you:" sir?" you said and all of them turned to you giving full attention.

Jade:" Yes (y/n)?" Jade smile softly at you.

Bby you:" what's this?" You asked pointing at the bowl of ice cream.

Jade:" that's ice cream (y/n)" he smiled at you looking more confused.

Bby you:" Ice...cream?" You tilted your head like a puppy making you even cuter.

Floyd:" Yup. Is a cold delicious dessert and it's (F/n) with (F/T) your favourite" he said picking up a spoon and scoping up some putting it In front of you.

Floyd:" here, try it, say Ayy~" you opened your mouth, you bite into the ice cream and your eyes widened and shined.

Bby you:" it's like the frozen yogurt my mom makes every summer!" very fast you took the spoon from Floyd and Started scooping more and eating it quickly.

Jade:" fufu, her reaction is the same when she tasted it for the first time" Said Jade sitting next to his brother and played with your hair.

Floyd:" but why doesn't she remember it? she tried it before"

Azul:" she turned back to 5 Floyd, way back before meeting us so she probably doesn't remember any of us" he said but sounded upset and looked away from you, you'd think he'll be all over you but no actually, he was sad, no lies you were absolutely cute and adorable and mast Protect but the thought of you forgotten him upset him it wasn't noticeable to the twins but you noticed.

His thoughts were cut off when he felt a small hand on his head he looked next to him and there's you standing on the couch patting his head.

Bby You:" sad?" you said looking worried Azul gave small smile even as a child you still cared.

Azul:" Just a little you don't have to worry" he said then an idea came to you, you grabbed his face Azul looked confused so is the twins until you came closer to his face and softly kissed his forehead he froze his eyes went wide, the twins were stunned as well.

Bby You:" better now? Mommy always kisses my head when I'm sad and it goes away" you said giving him an innocent smile.

Azul didn't see the child you right now, no that will be creepy but he saw the old you smiling at him, his face exploded with red he was stumbling on his seat slowly backing away.

Floyd:" Not fair~ (y/n) I'm sad two~" Wind Floyd and pouted while Jade chuckle at Azul face until Azul made a sound like a child about to Cry and dashed to his office slamming the door behind him.

Bby you:" did I do something wrong?" You turned it to the twins who just smiled at you.

Jade:" not all (y/n) you did great" he said patting your head you went back eating the ice cream and Floyd went back to cuddling you, you'll feed them sometimes but kept the rest for yourself then Floyd decided they play hide and seek you agreed and was  told not to go out of the café you obviously didn't listen and left when they didn't look and went through the mirror.

Running in the halls looking for a place to hide you bumped into a another student making him and you fall down and an apple draped from his hand.

Bby you:" oww why does (y/n) keep hitting her head?" You muttered rubbing your head.

Epel:"ugh-wait (Y/n)?" You looked in front and saw Epel staring wide eye you stared back curious.

You:" how do you know my name?" You asked Epel eyes widened even more he was about to say something but was cut off.

Rook:" himeringo, why are you on the floor? Your gonna ruin your uniform" you looked away from Epel to the man behind him who turned his gaze to you.

Rook:" and you made a child fell, come on himeringo" he sighed Picking you up and putting you back one your feet.

Epel:" Rook-senpai! I didn't mean to, she ran into me" Epel said getting up and picking up his Apple.

Vil:" what are you two doing just standing here for?" Another voice spoke from behind the two you three looked back to see a tall man with blond hair and purple at the end.

Rook:"Roi De poison, I was just helping this poor child up to her feet after himeringo bumped into her" he said vil glared at Epel who softly flinched then turned his gaze to you.

Vil:" a child? Who's belong to?"

Epel:" I-I don't know but she did mention (y/n). [GASP] what if...what if she is her daughter!?" Epel said looking horrified and got smacked upside the head by vil.

Vil:" of course not you idiot. Potato is way too young for that, do you really think she's able to have a child at the age of 11 if she's 16 now and this child looks 5 and she would've mentioned something if she did and how will her child was able to come to our world? That just doesn't make sense" he smacked him again Rook bend down staring into your eyes until his widened.

Rook:" that's reine de l'ombre" he said vil and Epel turned their heads to him.

Epel:" huh? But are you sure?" Epel asked rubbing the back of his head where vil hit him.

Rook:" I'm positive, I recognise those gorgeous mismatch eyes anywhere and that beautiful (h/c)" he said happ rubbing your cheeks vil moved him aside and got down on one knee and held your face in his hand and the other one on his chin Examining your face moving it from side to side.

Vil:" they eyes are similar but she doesn't have the scars everybody knows her by"

Rook:" the explosion that happened in potion class mast have turned her back before the incidents but I'm positive that's her, she has those beautiful mismatch eyes that are just unforgettable the way they just stare at you and how they Slightly shine when they see something exciting is so mesmerising" he said his hands on his tended cheeks with a closed eye smile giggling to himself Epel slowly backed away from him.

Vil:" I guess your right-wait! Where you watching her from the windows again?" Vil got up glaring at him Rook put both his hands up.

Rook:" not for long this time I left before I heard the explosion" he said still smiling vil sighed irritated by him then looked down at you staring up at him.

Vil:" what is it potato?" He asked and you pointed up at him.

You:" pretty" you said his eyes widened until he smiled.

Vil:" of course even as a child she still got a good eye, thank you dear" he patted your head Epel lend down looking closer to your face.

Epel:" this is the first time I've seen (y/n) without her mask and never imagined her with freckles" he said and you were immediately got picked up by Rook.

Rook:" they look adorable on her, if she looked this cute as a child I bet she's even more prettier back to her age" he said rubbing his cheek against hers vil kept staring at her face thinking.

Vil:" Rook, bring her with us" he said and turned around and started walking on the Direction to the hall mirrors Rook didn't Questing it and held you in his arms and followed Epel already knowing what's gonna happen felt pity for you and followed behind looking apologetic at you, you looked confused but didn't say anything.

Time skip at the Pomefior

Bby you:" NO!" you yelled for the 30th time on the couch crossing your arms looking away from the pink dress and the many dress in front of you, vil eye twitched.

Vil:" (y/n) I just want you to put on one of these beautiful dresses and I'll put some makeup and we're done" he said trying to stay as nice as possible but he's slowly running out of patients for how many times you refused.

Epel is sitting on the other couch nibbling on his Apple watching the Interaction that been going on for the past 30 minutes since they came back vil trying to dress you up and you Refusing and not gonna lie he kinda enjoyed it he liked seeing vil getting mad for nor getting his way.

Bby you:" No! They look ugly so puffy and I bet they itch" you said vil looked about to snap.

Vil:" They're NOT ugly How dare you-" he was about to snap at you until  Rook came with shoe boxes and put them on the table.

Rook:" Now now Roi De poison, don't get so angry it may give you wrinkles it will ruin that beautiful skin of yours that will be awful, and she's just a child she doesn't know better" he said and vil took a deep breath and forced a fake closed eye smile down at you.

Vil:" (y/n), dear. Please put on these dresses I promise you'll love them" he said in a forced nice tone you still didn't cooperate.

Bby you:" No. why do you even have kids clothes? Are you a creep?" You said and his smile disappeared Epel had to bite hard on his apple to stop him from laughing.

Vil:" how dare you!? I'm not a creep" he glared at you and you returned it.

Bby you:" yes you are, only creeps have kids clothes with them and try to lure than in, my mommy warned me about people like you" you said and he looked even more pissed.

Vil:" YOU LITTLE-" Rook grabbed him by the shoulder and turned him to face him laughing trying to calm him down while they weren't paying attention to you, you slowly got down and sneaked away Epel watched you run and didn't even try to stop you he may get a scolding from vil but at least he saved you from becoming a doll.

You kept running until you were finally out of the dorm you sighed out of relief and continued walking looking around not minding the Curious stare from students walking by seeing a child just walking around in a school.

Student A:" there you are" you heard a voice behind you at a Distant you looked behind to see the guy that you thrown over your shoulder at the end of the hall glaring you looked at him confused.

Bby you:" who are you?" You asked he grow even more mad.

Student A:" I'm the one who teaches little brats like you a lesson. AHHHHH" he started running towards you with his arms out you stayed at your spot just staring at him as he got closer when he reached you and tried to grab you, you docked down and went behind then wrapped your arms around his leg and pulled it making his fall on his face then turned you body around spinning in circles swinging him with you and you kept getting faster and faster while he's screaming.

Student B:" oh no oh no! Please put him down little girl" his friend said you still spinning him listened since his friend said please and let him go and he flew towards his front hitting him and both fell down The guys slowly tried to get up.

Student A:" I-I'm soo gonna-"

Jack:" gonna what?" a Rough voice growled above them and a shadow towered over them they slowly looked up to see Jack howl hands on his hips glaring down at them growling showing them his sharp teeth the two gulped in fear.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 318 6
Thank you for everyone who comfort and supported me on my little rant chapter I love you all so much <3 (Y/n) was confident yet shy Chubb girl but sh...
129K 5.5K 50
❝ 𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙛𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙨 ❞ In which Y/n L/n finds herself in an all-male school as the only female. She will not let h...
5.4K 126 39
Ame Leonheart finds a mirror in an antique shop which magically transported her into Twisted Wonderland into Night Raven College, an all-boys school...
296K 12.7K 38
[ongoing revisions] Twisted Wonderland x male reader ━━━━━━━━━━━ "𝐁𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐧𝐚𝐩...