ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ | ʙᴏᴏᴋ ɪɪ (ɴᴇᴡ ᴠᴇʀ...

By ChanelPradaGirl

ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ ᴍᴇᴇᴛꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴜᴀʀᴅɪᴀɴ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ, ꜱʜᴇ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴡ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴅᴇᴛᴇʀᴍɪɴᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴇꜰᴇᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴡᴋ ᴍᴏᴛʜ ᴀɴᴅ... More

📖ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ📖
🧸ᴅᴇꜱᴘᴀɪʀ ʙᴇᴀʀ🧸
📈ᴘʀɪᴍᴇ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ📉
🍬ʙᴇꜰᴀɴᴀ🍬
🎂ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ🎂
🤺ʀɪᴘᴏꜱᴛᴇ🤺
🤖ʀᴏʙᴜꜱᴛᴜꜱ🤖
👶ɢɪɢᴀɴᴛɪᴛᴀɴ👶
👩‍🎤ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ɢɪʀʟ👩‍🎤
🦉ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴏᴡʟ🦉
🍦ɢʟᴀᴄɪᴀᴛᴏʀ🍦
👹ꜱᴀᴘᴏᴛɪꜱ👹
🦍ɢᴏʀɪᴢɪʟʟᴀ🦍
🧵ꜰᴀꜱʜɪᴏɴ ʙᴜꜱɪɴᴇꜱꜱ🧵
🧭ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ ʜᴀʀᴅʀᴏᴄᴋ🧭
🧟‍♀️ᴢᴏᴍʙɪᴢᴏᴜ🧟‍♀️
🧜‍♀️ꜱʏʀᴇɴ🧜‍♀️
🎤ꜰʀɪɢʜᴛɪɴɢᴀʟᴇ🎤
🤘ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇᴍᴀᴋᴇʀ🤘
🕷ᴀɴᴀɴꜱɪ🕷
😠ᴛʀᴜᴄᴜʟᴇɴᴛ😠
🧞‍♂️ꜱᴀɴᴅʙᴏʏ🧞‍♂️
❄ꜰʀᴏᴢᴇʀ❄
🏫ʟᴀ ɢʀᴀᴄᴇ🏫
👑ꜱᴛʏʟᴇ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ (Qᴜᴇᴇɴ'ꜱ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪ)👑
🐝Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ᴡᴀꜱᴘ (Qᴜᴇᴇɴ'ꜱ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪ)🐝
🇨🇵ᴍᴀʟᴇᴅɪᴋᴛᴀᴛᴏʀ🇨🇵
🔳ʀᴇᴠᴇʀꜱᴇʀ🔳
🦸‍♂️ᴄᴀᴛᴀʟʏꜱᴛ (ʜᴇʀᴏᴇꜱ ᴅᴀʏ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪ)🦸‍♀️
🦸‍♂️ᴍᴀʏᴜʀᴀ (ʜᴇʀᴏᴇꜱ ᴅᴀʏ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪ)🦸‍♀️
💃ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀʟᴀ💃
ᴀ/ɴ

🎅🏻ꜱᴀɴᴛᴀ ᴄʟᴀᴡꜱ🎅🏻

1K 49 56
By ChanelPradaGirl

Scene: Beaumont Estate. Night.

Giselle runs out of her room. "It's Christmas." She muttered excitedly. "Dad!" She ran to her father's room and burst in. "It's Chris-!" She stopped when she saw her father putting on a winter coat. "Dad?"

Her father ignored her and hurriedly put on his silver Dior watch.

(Sukura41: Landon's voice actor is Morris Chestnut.)

"Landon Beaumont!!" Giselle called her dad by his name.

"Hm?" Landon looked at his daughter, grabbing his phone and car keys.

"Where are you going?" Giselle questioned.

"I have to head to the art gallery." Landon informed as he walked past Giselle.

"On Christmas? Why?!" Giselle followed after him.

"Couples are buying paintings for Christmas sweetheart, I can't disappoint them." Landon replied as he walked to the door.

"And what about me?" Giselle questioned angrily, standing on top of the stairs. "I'm your daughter! Do you not care about disappointing me?"

Landon sighed. "There's presents under the tree in the living room. I'll be back late. Goodnight." He opened the front door.

"I don't care about the presents!" Giselle yelled as Landon closed the door behind him. "I just wanna spend time with you." She muttered sadly.

An engine starting up was heard outside before the silver Porsche that Landon was in departed.

Just then the De-Sinclair car showed up and Kalianna stepped up. "Giselle!" She ran towards the house and knocked on the door.

Giselle opens the door with a frown on her face.

"Giselle, why don't you have on any warm clothes? We have to go pick up our macarons from the bakery remember?" Kalianna reminded.

Giselle panicked. "I totally forgot! I'll be right back!" She quickly sprinted upstairs.

Kalianna shook her head.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Scene: Tom & Sabine Boulangerie Patisserie.

(Sukura41: Giselle's Outfit.)

"Are you okay?" Kalianna asked Giselle as they entered. She put a dime in the box that the fake yet realistic Lady Luck was holding, the fake Cat Noir by her side. "You seem off."

"I'm fine, I'm good." Giselle lied before giving her best friend a forced smile.

"Your lying aren't you?" Kalianna narrowed her eyes at the rainbownette.

"Merry Christmas Kalianna and Giselle!" Tom said as he, his wife, and his daughter approached the iconic duo.

"Merry Christmas girls." Sabine says.

"Merry Christmas." Marinette grumbled.

"Merry Christmas Dupain-Cheng family." Kalianna smiles. "We're here to pick up-"

"Your tiffany blue macarons." Sabine held up the macaron box in her hands.

"Thanks, so much." Giselle took the box from her.

"Why is it always tiffany blue macarons? Can't you order something else?" Marinette questioned, crossing her arms.

"Marinette." Tom said to his daughter in a warning tone.

"Please dear, it's Christmas, let's not have any drama on this night." Sabine suggested.

"I'm just being curious mom. It's like she's attached to those things." Marinette pointed at the box.

"Well since we're talking about attachment how bout you detach yourself from being so obsessed with Adrien?" Giselle snapped.

"Obsessed? What's Giselle talking about sweetheart?" Sabine asked Marinette.

"I, uh, I..." The bluenette stammered, looking at her confused parents before looking at the smug face of Giselle.

Just then Adrien's bodyguard Gorilla enters the bakery and all attention shifted to him as he put some change in the box.

Marinette sighed in relief, but gasped when she recognized it was Adrien's bodyguard. "Adrien's bodyguard. The present! I'll be right back!" She runs off to her room.

Scene: Marinette's Room.

Marinette searching for her present. "I don't believe this! Where's the gift? Where did I put it? I'm so lame!"

(Sukura41: Yes, you are. Glad you agree.)

Marinette continues searching before she finally found her gift on her desk. "Ah! Here you are."

Scene: Downstairs In The Bakery.

"Do you have a gift for Adrien or something?" Giselle asked Kalianna.

"Yeah," Kalianna looked at the red present in her purse. "But... what if Adrien doesn't like it?"

"Gurl he'll love whatever you give him. Now go give the bodyguard the present!" Giselle pointed to Gorilla.

Meanwhile, Sabine waves goodbye to the man as he left through the door.

"Okay," Kalianna began to leave the bakery with Giselle.

Meanwhile, Marinette had rushed in to see Kalianna opening the door.

"Excuse me, sir!" The noirette called after Gorilla as she and Giselle rushed after him.

Marinette narrowed her eyes. 'I don't think so De-Sinclair.'

Scene: The Place des Vosges.

"Excuse me!" Kalianna called out to Gorilla as she and Giselle approached him. "Could you please-"

"Excuse me? Wait!"

Kalianna yelped as Marinette roughly bumped into her as she ran by towards Gorilla. She fell down onto the snow-covered ground and groaned.

"Kali!" Giselle reached down to help her up.

"If you don't mind, this is.. this is for Adrien." Marinette offered her gift to Gorilla, which he takes. "Can you wish him a Merry Christmas from me, that is.. I mean it could be from you too, in fact Merry Christmas to you from.. um, ah.. me, of course.. ah." She giggles as Gorilla gets into the car.

The bluenette waves goodbye and the bodyguard leaves. "I hope Adrien has a good Christmas." She looks the skies and an image of Adrien appears.

"Are you okay?" Giselle asked after she helped Kalianna up.

"No, Elle, I didn't get to give the bodyguard Adrien's present!" Kalianna cried.

Marinette smirked as she began to make her way back to her home. "That's too bad. Maybe its not good enough for Adrien." She sneered at Kalianna while she walked by her.

The amber-eyed girl growled, clenching her hands.

"Please tell me your not gonna let her get away with what she did." Giselle scowled at Marinette's back.

"Oh don't worry," Kalianna bent down and began scooping up some snow, forming into a ball. "Revenge is a dish best served cold." She smirked.

Meanwhile, Marinette continued to walk back to the bakery. She yelped when she felt a snowball hit her back. She turned around, only to be pelted with another snowball in the stomach.

"Hey! What the he11?!" She shrieked.

She looked at Kalianna and Giselle and saw Kalianna holding a snowball while Giselle was down on the ground making more snowballs with her box of macarons next to her.

"Your gonna regret what you did Marinette!" Kalianna hurled a snowball at the bluenette.

Marinette squeaked as the snowball made contact with her leg. "AHHH!" She screamed when Kalianna began to pepper her with more snowballs as Giselle handed her two each.

Marinette attempted to run but ended up tripping and falling flat on the face on the snow. "Cold, cold, cold!"

Giselle and Kalianna couldn't help but laugh at her as she scrambled up and ran to the bakery, rushing inside.

"Marinette, oh my! What happened to you?!" Sabine shrieked when she saw her daughter's clothes and face covered in snow.

"N-Nothing. I-I was just making snow angels outside." Marinette giggled sheepishly.

Scene: Outside.

"You wanna head over to Adrien's house to give him the present?" Giselle asked Kalianna.

"Yeah, but let's take a walk first." Kalianna says.

"What about your car?" Giselle asked.

"She'll be fine. Let's walk to the big Christmas tree." Kalianna then began walking with Giselle.

Scene: Agreste Mansion.

Adrien and Nathalie are decorating the Christmas tree.

"Check it out, Nathalie. Do you think he will like all the decorations?" Adrien asked.

Gorilla enters the house just then.

"He should be down here already. Did you call him?" Adrien questioned Nathalie.

"Perhaps we should give him... a few more minutes." Nathalie suggested.

Adrien looks disappointed as he holds up a silver ornament. "What's the point? He's not coming."

The blonde walks to the stairs and Gorilla stops him before he gives him Marinette's present.

"Thank you," Adrien begins to walk up to his room. "Merry Christmas, both of you." He said to Gorilla and Nathalie.

The woman sighs.

Scene: Gabriel's Atelier.

Gabriel is looking at the portrait of Emilie.

Nathalie knocks the door just then.

"Yes?"

Nathalie enters the room. "I can imagine how difficult it must be for you, sir. But it's also Adrien's first Christmas without his mother. I really think, sir..."

"I know, you're right. I'll go see him. I just need a little more time." Gabriel says.

"Of course." Nathalie leaves.

Scene: Adrien's Room.

"He's still only thinking of himself! I just want this terrible day to be over and done with! I hate Christmas!" Adrien yelled with fury. "Plagg, claws out!" He transforms into Cat Noir.

Scene: The Street Of Paris.

Cat Noir is running.

"🎵 It's Christmas in Paris, all is cheery and bright! But I'm all alone tonight.🎵"

Kalianna and Giselle are seen sharing macarons while Marinette and her parents are seen having a Christmas dinner.

"🎵Families are together, with their gifts by their side. Only Cat Noir's alone tonight.🎵

Chloé and her father are seen having a Christmas dinner.

"🎵There's no warmth for me, no tenderness for me. I'm alone like a cat in the night! I'm a sad lonely kitty! won't anyone take pity? Cat Noir is alone tonight! Cat Noir is alone tonight!🎵"

Scene: Hôtel de Ville.

Cat Noir is seen singing.

"🎵No cares about me, if I'm lost or I'm found and I'm just a cat in the night! I'll take your symbol of joy and burn it to the ground. I'm the vengeful cat of the night! I'm the vengeful cat of the night! Ca-ta-cly-sm!🎵"

Cat Noir attempts to use his power against the Christmas tree but a vision of his mother appears.

"I can't do it! I can't do it!" Cat Noir spots an Adrien Fragrance advertisement and uses his power against it before it collapses.

"🎵I'm cold and alone, I don't want to be in pain. All that anger was all in vain. I need to go back home to try and find a way. Tomorrow will be a brand new day.🎵 Let's go home now. Plagg, claws in." Cat Noir transforms back into Adrien and a weak Plagg lands in the snow. "Plagg? Plagg?!"

"🎵I wish that I can help you, to assist with your transformation. But I can't Adrien, don't you see? I'm tired and distress, I got nothing to digest, I'm weak and I'm running on empty.🎵" Plagg sang weakly.

"Plagg? Plagg, what have I done? Wait, I'll help you!" Adrien searches for Camembert and finds Marinette's present. He unwraps it, finding that it's a hat, and puts Plagg on it.

He notices a letter signed by Marinette and reads it.

"Merry Christmas". Signed Marinette. She's so awesome! We're going to fix you right up, Plagg!" Adrien puts the letter back to his shirt.

Just then the bell rings.

"Do you hear that? It's Christmas!" Adrien stands up and the letter falls. "Merry Christmas, Plagg."

"Merry Christmas, Adrien."

Scene: Outside Adrien's Room.

Gabriel walks up the stairs, carrying a present. He walks into his son's room smiling. "Adrien. Adrien?" He notices an open window. "ADRIEN!!!"

Nathalie and Gorilla rush in.

"Go and find him immediately! Immediately!" Gabriel yelled at the duo.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

While Gorilla speeds off in the Agreste car to find Adrien, Nathalie began to make some calls in her office.

"Hello? Yes, Merry Christmas."

Scene: With Nino.

"No Ma'am, he's not at my house." Nino informed.

Scene: With Alya.

"Adrien? Isn't he at home?" Alya asked.

Scene: With Kim.

"He's been kidnapped. No joke." Kim says to Max on the phone.

(Sukura41: How are you just gonna assume that? 🤨)

Scene: With The Raincomprixes.

"Don't worry, Sabrina. We'll find your friend wherever he is." Roger assured his daughter inside his police car.

Scene: With The Dupain-Chengs.

"Kidnapped? I'm sure there's another explanation." Sabine reasoned.

"Let's take a look around the neighborhood, just in case. The presents can wait. You wanna come, Marinette?" Tom asked his daughter.

Scene: Outside Hôtel de Ville.

"Wow, isn't it beautiful?" Giselle asked as she admired the massive Christmas tree while she and Kalianna walked up to it.

"M-hm." Kalianna smiled.

Just then Giselle's phone began to ring. She answered it. "Hey Alya, Merry Christmas, what's up?" Her eyes widened. "What? No way!...Okay, Kalianna and I will try to find him." She then hung up and looked at Kalianna. "Alya said that Adrien isn't at home, he's missing!"

"What?!" Kalianna looked around before she gasped, spotting the damage advertisement caused by Cat Noir's Cataclysm. "I-I think we should split up to try and find him."

"Huh? No way!" Giselle refused.

"Please Elle? We might find him quicker." Kalianna says.

Giselle sighs. "Okay, but call me if you do find him!" She then ran off.

After she did, Kalianna rushed towards the destruction Cat Noir's Noir's power had caused.

"This looks like Cat Noir's doing. But why would he use his power on this?" She then spotted Marinette's gift wrap on the ground. "This is the gift wrap for Marinette's present." She bent down to it and noticed footsteps. She smiled. "Footsteps!"

Tikki peeked out of Kalianna's purse. "Don't you wanna transform to find him quicker?"

"No, not right now. Maybe Adrien took shelter somewhere. Let's just follow the footsteps." Kalianna began to follow the footsteps.

Scene: Streets Of Paris.

Adrien walks in the cold. "Don't worry, Plagg, I'll find you something to eat. I can't promise it'll be Camembert." He told his Kwami.

"Ho, ho, ho! No need to grab now, children. Good old Santa Claus has a gift for everyone." A voice says.

Adrien turned and saw Santa Claus with a little boy and girl.

"These gifts are so lame, and I bet this is totally fake!" The little girl insulted when she grabbed Santa's beard and pulled on it.

"Hey! Easy on the beard," Santa's hat was snatched from his head and the kids threw snowballs at him.

"Yeah! Totally. No way you're the real Santa Claus." The little boy said.

"Hey! What's wrong with you? Even if he's not the real one, what would Santa think of your behavior?" Adrien scolded the two children, helping Santa up.

"The young man's absolutely right. Kids, say sorry right now!" The kids' father demanded.

"Sorry, Santa Claus". The children apologized in shame.

"It's no big deal, children. Merry Christmas anyway." Santa Claus uttered.

(Sukura41: No big deal? If I was mother of those kids, I would've spanked they a$$es. 😐)

"Same to you," The father said as he walked away with his kids and wife.

"I'm sorry sir, are you okay?" Adrien questioned, giving Santa back his hat.

"Fine. Don't worry, I'm a tough old Santa. But, what are you doing out at this time of night? Are you lost?" Santa asked.

Adrien shook his head.

"You're not exactly dressed for the cold weather." Santa said while putting a blanket around Adrien's shoulders. "Maybe you'd like some hot chocolate, I've got some left."

"Yeah, I'd love some, Sir, doesn't get much better than that." Adrien spoke.

Plagg peeked out of the white fur in Adrien's hat. "Ahem!" He whisper-yelled.

"Except maybe a slice of Camembert?" Adrien semi-asked.

"Oh you're in luck! I've still got some sandwich leftover. This is some of the smelliest cheese I've ever come across," Santa implied, giving Adrien a slice of Camembert, which he took.

"Hmm, that smells... perfect." Adrien says.

Santa laughs as he searched inside his sleigh. "To each it's own,"

Adrien feeds Plagg the slice of Camembert.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Santa and Adrien clink their cups of hot chocolate together.

"Excuse me!" Kalianna ran up to the sled just then. "Um, Santa Claus, have you seen a blonde boy with green eyes?"

"Well, he's right here!" Santa gestured to Adrien, who looked away.

Kalianna sighed in relif. "Thank goodness! I thought you were missing." She says to Adrien.

"Me? Missing Ha! Haha! I'm fine! I-I totally didn't run away or anything." Adrien chuckles nervously, averting his eyes.

"Um... okay?" Kalianna looked at him weirdly before she shuddered, rubbing her hands together.

"I see your cold young lady. Unfortunately I don't have an extra blanket, but you can share with the young man and I'll give you some hot chocolate to warm you up." Santa gave the noirette a warm smile.

"T-Thanks Santa." Kalianna shuddered again before getting into the slay with the help of Adrien.

She then scooted close to him and Adrien covered her with some of his blanket.

"Is that better?" Adrien questioned.

"A little." Kalianna replied, rubbing her hands together for warmth.

"You can scoot closer if you want." Adrien bashfully offered.

Kalianna blushes before scooting closer and leaning her head on his shoulder, to which he blushed at.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Adrien, Kalianna, and Santa Claus were now drinking hot chocolate.

"So you're not lost then, I hope." Santa said to Adrien.

"It's my first Christmas without my mom, sir. And my father..." The blonde trailed off.

Kalianna frowned sadly at the love of her life's words.

"Doesn't know how to move on? I understand. But your dad must be wondering where you are, you know. He must be very worried about you. Now that you've gotten out of the house and cleared your thoughts a bit, don't you think it'd be a good idea to go home?" Santa Claus probed.

"Yeah, your right." Adrien agreed.

"Sooo, you totally didn't run away from home huh?" Kalianna teased the boy, causing him to blush.

"No one should have to run away on such a day like this. That's not what Christmas is about. It's about bonding and bringing families together. I'll take you back home on my sleigh," Santa rendered, directing that last part at Adrien as he jumped upfront. He then turned back to Kalianna. "Then I'll take you home after."

The man placed his hat on his head, but it was soggy from the snow.

Adrien and Kalianna chuckled.

"C'mon, Plagg," Adrien whispered to the Kwami. Plagg flew into his jacket before he handed Santa his hat. "Alright, but you put this on."

"Hmm?" Santa turned to face the boy.

"The friend who gave it to me would want you to have it."

"A present, for me?"

"Everyone deserves a Christmas present!"

"Thanks a lot, son." Santa took the hat and put it on his head.

Kalianna sighed and leaned her head on Adrien's shoulder. "I'm so glad your safe."

The green-eyed boy just smiled.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Santa is driving the sleigh and waving to the people who pass by.

"Santa Claus? Where will you be celebrating Christmas?" Kalianna inquired.

"Me? I have all of Paris. The whole world even! Ho, ho, ho!" Santa conveyed.

"All by yourself, huh? Okay, here's what we're gonna do. Take me back home and have Christmas with us! I need you to bring the Christmas spirit back into our home." Adrien articulated.

"All right then. But I can't stay for too long, you do know that Santa's very busy at Christmas time." Santa informed.

"Thank you. Are you coming to have Christmas with us too Kalianna?" Adrien asked the noirette.

"M-Me? You want me to come too...?" Kalianna's eyes widened.

"Of course, the more the merrier." Adrien smiles.

"Um, okay then." Kalianna tucked her bang behind her ear.

Scene: Outside The Agreste Mansion.

Adrien rings the doorbell while Santa is behind him and Kalianna is beside him.

The secret compartment opens up and the camera pops out.

"Adrien, is that you?" Gabriel asked. The camera directed at Santa Claus. "Who are you?"

"I'm Santa Claus!" The man says.

"Really now? That would make me the Easter Bunny. You're here for money, I suppose? I'll get my bodyguard to deal with you!" Gabriel snapped.

"No, you're wrong, Mr. Agreste/Father!" Adrien and Kalianna protested in unison.

"I don't want to here it. I know a begger when I see one." Gabriel says.

Santa gasps. "How dare you?! All you people care about these days is your money! That's not what Christmas is all about!"

"Get out of here now before I call the authorities!" Gabriel threatened.

"Authorities? Your totally crazy and quite frankly, rude!" Santa retorted.

"Wait, Santa!" Adrien called after the man as he ran to his sleigh before getting on and riding away.

"Adrien!" Nathalie hollered as the gates opened. She and Gorilla began walking towards Adrien.

"I should go follow Santa. Bye Adrien," Kalianna waved at Adrien before running away after Santa's sleigh. "Santa, wait!"

Scene: Streets of Paris.

Santa Claus stops his his sleigh angrily. "How could that man accuse me that I wanted money? Disgusting! Absolutely disgusting! Why can't people just think about something other than money for a change? Why can't others just assume that someone is doing something out of the kindness of their heart?"

Scene: Hawk Moth's Lair.

Hawk Moth's window opens.

"Ahh, an upset man wrongly accused, and the spirit of Christmas is broken!" Hawk Moth turns a butterfly into an Akuma. "Fly away, my little Akuma. You have all that you need to evilize this Santa."

Scene: Streets Of Paris.

Santa Claus sighs. "Nobody around here respects the spirit of Christmas anymore."

"Santa!" Kalianna called as she ran up to his sleigh. She gasped when she noticed the Akuma just then. "Santa, look out!"

But the Akuma had already entered Santa's hat.

"Santa Claws, I am Hawk Moth. You were wrongly accused of wanting money when you were simply just being kind. From now on, you won't be kind anymore, and you won't be taken advantage of. In exchange, since I've been good enough all year round, I'm going to ask you for two gifts. Lady Luck and Cat Noir's Miraculous."

(Sukura41: Good all year around? Gimme a break. 😑)

"I shall deliver. Merry Christmas, Hawk Moth!" Santa along with his sleigh begins to transform.

Kalianna frowns and runs away to an alleyway before letting Tikki out of her purse. "Time to transform Tikki."

"Kalianna, you forgot to give Adrien your gift!" Tikki informed.

"Huh?!" Kalianna groaned. "I'll have to give it to him later on. Tikki, spots on!"

Scene: Agreste Mansion.

Adrien plays video games while being watched by Gorilla. He drops his controllers and walks away in disappointment.

To his and Gorilla's surprise, Santa Claws appears.

"Santa Claus?" Adrien asked.

"Not exactly!" Santa Claws began singing. "🎵I am Santa Claws! I'm a rebel with a cause! I'll punish and give you a fright! Have a horrible Christmas night.🎵" He throws a present full of spiders and Gorilla runs away in fear. "I'll do you no harm, Adrien. I'm in your debt!
You gave me a present, and that I won't forget. Since everyone out here is so blinded by hate and greed, I'll give them some horrible presents in need."

"No, wait!" Adrien called after him.

"This will be the Christmas of revenge!" Santa Claws flies away.

"Plagg, claws out!"

Scene: Le Grand Paris Hotel.

André and Chloé are going to have Christmas dinner.

"Santa Claus has come this year, my sweet Chloé!" André chirped.

Just then Santa Claws burst/phases through the windows.

"Aaah!" Chloé shrieked.

"Horrible Christmas, everyone! 🎵I am Santa Claws! I'm a rebel-"

"Hey! My presents!" Chloé exclaimed when she saw the Akumatized reindeers eating her gifts.

"🎵With a cause! I'll punish and give you a fright! Have a horrible Christmas night!🎵" Santa Claws throws a present on Chloé, covering her in cockroaches, much to her dismay.

The villain then flew away from the hotel. "Ho! Ho! Ho! Horrible Christmas, everyone!"

Lady Luck spots the villain and chases after him. "It's just the two of us, Santa Claws!"

"I think you mean the three of us M'lady." Cat Noir expressed when he landed beside the bug heroine and proceeded to run alongside her.

"Cat Noir, I saw the damage you caused. Are you okay?" Lady Luck questioned.

"It's, uh, a long story. Cats have their little secrets too, you know?"

Using their weapons, the pair landed on Santa Claw's sleigh.

"Who's going to deliver presents to the children now, Santa Claws?" Cat Noir quried.

"There are no more presents! No more spirit of Christmas! You should've been good!" Santa Claws hurls a present at the black cat which sends him flying off the sleigh.

"Hey! I've been good all year round!" Cat Noir yelled as he fell.

"Not enough, apparently!" Lady Luck quipped simultaneously before she dove down to save him. "Hang on kitty kitty!" She grabbed onto Cat Noir's hand before she tied their yo-yos onto Santa Claw's sleigh.

Unfortuantly, Santa Claws saw them hanging on. "How bout a nice sleigh ride, my little, wretched elves! Ho, ho, ho, ho! Hold on!" He began flying all over.

"Don't you have to have a license to drive one of these things?"Cat Noir asked.

"It's time to open your gifts, kiddies!" Santa Claws informed.

"I'm gonna try to stop the sleigh. You deal with Santa Claws Cat Noir!" Lady Luck flings Cat Noir on top of the sleigh.

While Santa Claws fought Cat Noir, baton to sword, Lady Luck throws themselves on a reindeer.

"Woah! Slow down!" Lady Luck cried as the reindeer she was on reared up.

This causes Santa Claws to fall over the back of the sleigh. Fortunatly, Cat Noir grabs him by his wrist.

"Thank you." Santa Claws smiles evilly and throws the cat hero off the sleigh again.

"Aaah! Lady Luck!!" Cat Noir screamed.

Lady Luck turned back and saw her partner falling. "Not again!" She then dived down to save him.

The superhero grabbed his hand and uses her yo-yo to grab onto a lamppost and swing into Alya's house.

Speaking of Alya, she had recorded everything as the heroes swung in and fell on top of each other.

"Lady Luck? Cat Noir? Now that's a Christmas scoop! Anything you'd like to say for the Ladyblog?" Alya questioned, still recording.

"It's not what it looks like!" Lady Luck protested as she and Cat Noir got up.

Just then Santa Claws flies by and Cat Noir is about to follow him but Lady Luck grabs his shoulder.

"No, wait. This isn't gonna work. Lucky Charm!" Lady Luck obtained a large box.

"I hope it's not trying to tell us to move to another city." Cat Noir jested.

"I need packing tape, scissors and office supplies. Do you guys have those things here?" Lady Luck asked, pulling open drawers to find the items.

"In there." Alya points to a cabinet.

Lady Luck opens it and spots an item and packing tape.

"Right here." Marlena opens a drawer.

Lady Luck looks inside and spots more items.

"And here!" Ella and Etta says.

Lady Luck looks and sees Ella holding up crayons while Etta holds up a notepad, which were the last two items that were highlighted.

Lady Luck then writes on the sticky note. "My Christmas list," She handed Cat Noir the note. "Go to the Dupain-Cheng bakery and grab these items. Once your done, meet me back at the Eiffel Tower," Her Lucky Vision highlighted a curtain. "I'll explain everything once we're there." She said as she cut down the curtain.

"I've always dreamed of being your Santa Claus, M'Lady." Cat Noir then hopped out the window.

Lady Luck wraps the items up in the curtain that the Césaire's gave her. "Don't worry, Christmas will be back to normal soon enough." She reassured the family and swung out the window.

"Go get 'em. Lady-Claus!" Alya encouraged.

Scene: Effiel Tower.

Cat Noir signals Santa Claws from the Effiel Tower. A black present dangles off of it from Cat Noir's baton.

Santa Claws conjures up a large mace, preparing to destroy it, but the present turns, revealing his face. "It's me!"

"🎵Santa, you're the winner. We stand down and surrender. We fear you have defeated us, so we give you our Miraculous. But beforehand, here is a gift for you. 'Cause on Christmas Eve, even you have a right to that too.🎵" Cat Noir sang.

"A present? For me?" Hawk Moth's symbol outlines Santa Claw's face.

"Don't listen to her! It has to be a trap!" Hawk Moth warned.

Nevertheless, the villain reached for the present.

"🎵Rebel with the cause, you give us so much fright. We all have the right to a present on Christmas night.🎵" Cat Noir sang.

When the villain grabs the box, the wind blows against him and knocks over the Ladybug cutout. Luckily, he doesn't notice this.

He continues to try and take the present, but Lady Luck jumps out of it.

"Merry Christmas Santa Claws!" She ties up Santa Claws.

"Cataclysm!" Cat Noir runs up and over his baton, Cataclysm in hand, and grabs Santa Claws's hat, turning it black. He throws it to Lady Luck. "Merry Christmas M'lady."

"Thanks, kitty," Lady Luck then blows on the hat, making it dissolve and freeing the Akuma. "Oh no you don't you nasty Akuma. Time to purify!" She caught the Akuma. "Gotcha!" She released it. "Farewell, little papillon. Miraculous Lady Luck!" She throws the Lucky Charm into the air.

The Miraculous wave return Paris to normal and put Santa Claus back on the ground safely.

"Pound it!" The superheroes fist-bumped.

Scene: Hawk Moth's Lair.

"Lady Luck, Cat Noir. Go ahead and enjoy your Christmas this time, but we'll see who gets the best presents next Christmas." Hawk Moth says as his window closes.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Scene: Gabriel's Atelier.

Gabriel talks to Adrien in front of his mother's portrait. "Adrien. You understand I can't have you disappearing like that. I couldn't bare the thought of losing you." He says, sounding distressed.

Adrien closes his eyes.

The bell rings just then.

Nathalie picks up the phone before she opens the gate. "I think it's for you," She said to Adrien.

They go to the foyer and Nathalie opens the front door. "I informed everyone that Adrien was home, safe and sound, sir. They were all worried about their friend."

Adrien smiled.

Everyone, including parents were at the front door.

The blonde turned to Gabriel. "Oh please, father. It's Christmas!"

"Of course. Come on in." Gabriel uttered.

"Aww, brother!" Nino hugged his best friend.

"Merry Christmas, Adrien." Nathalie smiled.

Scene: At The Dinner Table.

"🎵Merry Christmas to all🎵" Everyone sang.

While everyone conversed and ate, Kalianna got out her small present from her bag.

"Here you go Adrien." The noirette handed him the present.

"Thanks, Kal." He took the gift and pulled away the wrapper before he opened the box. He was confused when he saw a blue handkerchief inside.

He took it out and unfolded it, only to gasp. The handkerchief had his mother's face on it. He looked at Kalianna in shock.

"I-I know it may seem a bit girly but I wanted to make something that you would hold dear to you." Kalianna looks down, blushing. "It's okay if you don't-"

The ravenette was cut off when Adrien quickly leaned over, hugging her tightly.

"I love it." He muttered in her ear before he kissed her on the cheek.

Kalianna's cheeks burned scarlet red. She looked away at Giselle, who was next to her.

The rainbownette just smirked and made kissy noises, causing Kalianna to squeak and cover her face.

Chloé and Marinette growled at Kalianna jealousy.

Meanwhile, Adrien turns to the portrait of his family behind him. He smiled, clutching his handkerchief.

"Merry Christmas, mom."

Word Count: 5,272

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

361K 9.3K 24
𝐞𝐮𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟐 continuation of 𝘎𝘎𝘎𝘉 •𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘤𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘥• 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫, 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧�...
113K 3.4K 37
ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ ᴅᴇ-ꜱɪɴᴄʟᴀɪʀ ɪꜱ ᴀ ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ ɢɪʀʟ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ꜰᴀᴍᴏᴜꜱ ᴅʀᴇꜱꜱᴍᴀᴋᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀꜰᴜʟ ʟᴀᴡʏᴇʀ. ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ, ᴛᴀʟᴇɴᴛᴇᴅ, ᴄᴏɴꜰɪᴅᴇɴᴛ, ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ...
12.5K 344 17
ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡ ᴀ ʜᴀʟʟᴏᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ! ʜᴏᴡᴇᴠᴇʀ, ɴᴏᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ɪꜱ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ɪɴᴠɪᴛᴇᴅ. ᴀᴛ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ꜱᴀʟᴛɪɴᴇꜱꜱ, ᴜɴᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ...