๐™Ž๐™๐˜ผ๐™‰๐˜ฟ ๐™๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™‡ | WษชสŸสŸแด€ L...

Od Fajrydvst

"๐™’๐™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™จ, ๐™€๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ'๐™จ ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ, ๐™„'๐™ข๐™– ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™–... Vรญce

THE BOOK IS GETTING REWRITTEN!!!
Stand Tall,, Cast
Stand Tall,, River Noelle
Stand Tall,, ZERO
Stand Tall,, ONE
Stand Tall,, TWO
Stand Tall,, THREE
Stand Tall,, FOUR
Stand Tall,, FIVE
Stand Tall,, SIX
Stand Tall, SEVEN
Stand Tall,, EIGHT
Stand Tall,, NINE
Stand Tall,, TEN
Stand Tall,, ELEVEN
Stand Tall,, TWELVE
Stand Tall,, THIRTEEN
Stand Tall,, FOURTEEN
Stand Tall,, FIFTEEN
Stand Tall,, SIXTEEN
Stand Tall,, SEVENTEEN
Stand Tall,, EIGHTEEN
Stand Tall,, NINETEEN
Stand Tall,, TWENTY
Stand Tall,, TWENTY ONE
Stand Tall,, TWENTY TWO
Stand Tall,, TWENTY FOUR
Stand Tall,, TWENTY FIVE
Stand Tall,, TWENTY SIX
Stand Tall,, TWENTY SEVEN
Stand Tall,, TWENTY EIGHT
Stand Tall,, TWENTY NINE
Stand Tall,, THIRTY
Stand Tall,, THIRTY ONE
Stand Tall,, THIRTY TWO
Stand Tall,, THIRTY THREE
Stand Tall,, THIRTY FOUR
Stand Tall,, THIRTY FIVE
Stand Tall, THIRTY SIX
Stand Tall,, THIRTY SEVEN
Stand Tall,, THIRTY EIGHT
Stand Tall,, THIRTY NINE
Stand Tall,, FORTY
Stand Tall,, FORTY ONE
Stand Tall,, FORTY TWO
Stand Tall,, FORTY THREE
Stand Tall,, FORTY FOUR
Stand Tall,, FORTY FIVE
Stand Tall,, FORTY SIX
Stand Tall,, FORTY SEVEN
Stand Tall,, FORTY EIGHT
Stand Tall,, FORTY NINE
Stand Tall,, FIFTY
Stand Tall,, FIFTY ONE
Stand Tall,, FIFTY TWO
Stand Tall,, FIFTY THREE

Stand Tall,, TWENTY THREE

1.8K 61 20
Od Fajrydvst

ALL FOR ONE

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Thursday Night; Once a pink limo pulled up in front of the SeaBrook High, Bucky and the Acey's climbed out.

Once their ride pulled off Bucky noticed something. "What's that?!" Bucky questioned. Zombies and werewolves were walking up to the school. "You guys can't be here! There are laws against this!" Bucky said.

"Bad laws are meant to be broken." Zed said. "-And monsters don't follow the rules" Eliza said adds on. Zed and Eliza did a low high five. "Zombies are apart of seabrook, Bucky! We deserve to be here." Eliza said.

"We're apart of SeaBrook too" Wyatt smiled; "The originals in fact!".

"Someone has to stop you!" Bucky says before he tries to pull the
Z-alert.

Willa walked behind him and growled.

Bucky jumps back and shrieks. He fixed himself up and steps aside. "Welcome to prawn" Bucky says, flatly. Bucky and the Acey's went inside. Willa's necklace and eyes started to glow green causing her to cough.

Wyatt helped her inside the school while everyone else follows along.

"Bonzo!" Bree squealed. He walks up to the shorter girl and clears his throat before asking something in zombie. "Yes! I'll go to prawn with you!" Bree answers before she hugs him. Addison were talking to some of her classmates when everyone noticed the same thing.

"Zed?" Addison questions as she saw her boyfriend walking in alongside with the wolves.

Addison sighs and goes up to Zed. "Addison...I had no right to take your necklace to stop you from becoming a werewolf." Zed said. "-I couldn't handle the fact that you might be a monster," Zed sighed; "'Cause I couldn't accept the fact that I am one.".

"You know, I thought everything would make sense if I was a werewolf," Addison frowns; "-But I'm not. And- And I don't even know if I'm a cheerleader.".

"You're a leader, Addison!" Zed smiled. "You make others belong! At camp, at cheer practice." He says. "You're the one protesting for what's right." Addison smiled. "You bring people together." Zed stated, making Addison blush even more.

The couple danced together.

The ground began to shake and Everyone at the dance started to panic. A word couldn't even be made before Addison and her zombie boyfriend ran off alongside with some others. They ran into the school's hallway with Addison, Bree, The zombie crew, and Wolf pack.

Everyone came to a stop as the ground crumbled, right down the middle.

"The energy from the moonstone must have created the fault line" Zed stated.

"If we follow this crack then it
could probably lead us to the moonstone!" Zed chuckles.

"So it's only buried and not destroyed!" Addison smiled.

"We have to get to it" Wynter says. "Hurry! Before it's too late!" Willa says. Her pack nods and Willa led her pack through, somewhat, tunnel. "This way! I see the light. It's coming from seabrook power!" Willa called out.

Making it to the resource, The wolf pack found their moonstone.

"We found it!" Willa smiled. The pack placed our necklaces on the moonstone, recharging them.

Willa closed her hand with her necklace in it and growled, The others did the same.

The ground started to shake again and Wynter was the first to speak up. "We have to get this out of here." She said. "The legend says that together our pack can move the stone" Wyatt said as he placed his necklace back on. "All us...lift!" Willa stated.

They tried to lift but didn't get that far. "It's too heavy." Wynter huffs. "There's not enough of us!" Willa said, panicked a bit. "Then maybe you need to expand your pack!" Addison says as she and more came into the tunnel.

"Addison?" Willa questioned.

"We came here to help!" Addison says as she came up to Willa's side.

"Come on, Everyone. We got this!" Addison said. Successfully, Eveyone was able to lift the moonstone. The entrance way was blocked by the boulder, keeping everyone from leaving. "The chamber collapsed. We can't carry the moonstone through." Wyatt said.

"Zed! Your Z-band is still broken, let this one slide." Eliza said, happily.

"I can't what if I can't control it" Zed said to Addison.

"Zed. You have to" Addison says, placing a hand on his shoulder. He nods, taking off his Z-band. With that his veins to pop out as he roared.

Once he went to move the boulder out of the way; The rest lifted the moonstone out of the tunnel.

Zed eventually let go of the rock causing the tunnel to crash down. "Zed...?" Addison questions as she realized he was nowhere to be found. A few seconds later Zed came out, adjusting his Z-Band. "Oh my gosh! Zed! Are you okay?!" Addison says, hugging him.

"Yeah. I'm me!" Zed chuckled.

"Whoo! We crush it, We nail it, We stole rock, Yes!" Wynter beamed, practically yelling.

Willa looked at her and raised her eyebrows. "Too much?" Wynter asked. "Perfect!" Willa said with a chuckle. "We did it!" Willa says to everyone. "Say brains!" Eliza said, holding a tablet.

"Brains!" Addison and Zed said, together before getting their picture taken.

"We're getting our first zombie on the prawn wall of fame!" Eliza said.

Willa howls and hugs Wynter as Everyone followed along, howling.

"Hey. you said that perfectly." Wyatt said to Bonzo. "Bonzo got an ear for languages!" Bree said in a flirty way. Everyone laughed. Soon they all got the moonstone up into the gym where the dance was.

Once Zed and Addison kissed, Everyone howled.

A while after, Addison went over to a froyo eating Willa.

"Hey Willa..." Addison smiled. "Addison! Hey, what's up?" Willa questioned. " I figured I should give you this back" Addison took off the uncharged moonstone necklace and hands it to the alpha. "The moonstone? Why?" Willa asked as she studies it.

"I thought you could give to someone else one day...maybe you could give it to the real great alpha, if you ever find them," Addison suggested.

"Keep it for yourself...give to river...or whatever!" Addison stated.

Willa chuckled and slightly smiled; "So, That's what this is about... okay!".

"She told me that she didn't want to come to prawn anymore, I don't know why though. Have you talked to her?" Addison said.

"Not recently, no" Willa sighed. "Well... If it means anything," Addison smiled; "I- I think you guys would make a great couple. You're good for her.". Willa returns the smile and says; "Thanks, Addison". "No need, it's the truth!" Addison says before leaving to go find her boyfriend.

Willa looks down at the necklace and pulled her eyebrows together before placing it in her dress pocket.

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

6.1K 219 14
LEGACIES โคท ongoing fanfic โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” Bonnie Bennett and Klaus Mikaelson have a daughter. Her name is Ivory Sheila Bennett, Ivy for short. Ivy...
2.2M 116K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
655K 40.1K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
30.9K 357 27
Maddie Ziegler's used to being Abby Lee's it girl, so when a new girl joins the team she realizes she might've taken the spotlight for granted. [pls...