Don't Love Her

By Bp_hiu

Lisa had been wanting to live a simple life ever since she turned into a teenager and had no butlers, maids... More

Dear, Readers: Note
Prologue: Freedom
일(1): Freedom = Normal Life
이(2): Job
삼(3): President & Secretary
사(4): Routine
오(5): Bad Blood
사(6): Something
칠(7): File A Case
팔(8): Marry Me
구(9): Ex-girlfriends
십(10): Scary
십일(11): Just Friends
십이(12): Bad Liar
십삼(13): Ignore
십사(14): Help
십오(15): Adhesive Bandage
십육(16): Weird & Bad
십칠(17): Not A Liar
십팔(18): Save Them
십구(19): Interested
이십(20): Collapsed
이십일(21): Sudden Trip
이십이(22): Play
이십삼(23): Los Angeles
이십사(24): Owned
이십오(25): Wedding Ring
이십육(26): Romantic Date
이십칠(27): Score
이십팔(28): A honeymoon is a must.
이십구(29): Ideal Type
삼십(30): Dirty
삼십일(31): Try
삼십이(32): Watch
삼십삼(33): Family Rank
삼십사(34): Fall Harder
삼십오(35): Top
삼십육(36): Title
삼십칠(37): Drinks
삼십구(39): Main Plan
사십(40): PARIS, France
PART II (40): Pursue
PART III (40): Second Cousin
PART IV (40): Meeting
PART V (40): Ready [M]
사십일(41): Lalisa vs Taehyung
사십이(42): Caught
사십삼(43): Lunch Break [M]
사십사(44): Dumb and Dumber
사십오(45): Clingy
사십육(46): Eight Letters
사십칠(47): Jealousy
사십팔(48): Dead
사십구(49): Escaped
오십(50): Sudden
오십일(51): Motorcycle
오십이(52): Wang's Weakness [M]
오십삼(53): 'An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth'
오십사(54): Jennie chose her wife, Lalisa.
오십오(55): Tears of Joy
Part II (55): More Than Two
오십육(56): Teasing
Part II (56): Roseanne-Bambam
PART III (56): Joohyun-Jongin
오십칠(57): Other Friend
오십팔(58): Punish [M]
오십구(59): Touch=Kill
육십(60): Chu-unnie
육십일(61): Overthinking
육십이(62): Hide
육십삼(63): Deserve
육십사(64): Peace and Happiness
EPILOGUE
SPECIAL CHAPTER (I): Children
SPECIAL CHAPTER (II): Adorable Family
SPECIAL CHAPTER (III): Last [M]
Author's Note

삼십팔(38): Headache

23K 953 174
By Bp_hiu

DAY 76

JENNIE

"Woah! That building is so tall!" My drunk wife exclaimed and clapped her hands in amusement.

She's been doing that since we got inside of the car. 

"Oh my Jisoos! Who are you?Where are you going to take me?!" She shouted, and there was a hint of fear in her voice, then she looked at me accusingly. "This is a kidnapping!"

"I'm your wife, Lalisa." I told her and she gasped.

"What?! My kidnapper is my wife!" Her mouth was agape and she examined me from head to toe. "Well, I don't mind. You're pretty, sexy, and hot. You can do whatever you want to me, my wife"

She winked at me.

Drunk Lisa was way different to the sober Lisa.

We arrived at our house, and I helped her to go inside. Her right arm was on my shoulder and my left arm was around her waist, supporting her body so she wouldn't fall.

She was humming a random song and even snapping her fingers as we walked to our bedroom.

"I'm not drunk." She suddenly said

"Yeah, you are not." I replied.

"Right? But, why do I feel like I'm drunk? " She asked, her eyebrow furrowed.

"I don't know, did you drink?" She stopped in her tracks, which made me stop as well, and she suddenly hugged me.

"I think I did." She whispered. "But you should keep it secret. I don't want my wife to know it and I didn't tell her that I would be hanging with my friends tonight."

"I will keep it a secret. Don't worry." I patted her back and pulled away from the hug.

When we arrived in our bedroom, I laid her in the bed and removed her shoes. She was just staring at me as I took care of her, then a tear went out from her right eye.

"Nini genuinely cares and loves me." She uttered

"Yes, she is." I smiled softly at her.

"I would be the dumbest person in the world if I didn't love her back." She stared at me, looking at me lovingly. "Tell her, I'm loving her back."

"I will." I kissed her forehead and turned off the lamp beside her.

•••

DAY 77

I was taking a shower when I heard a loud shout from the bedroom. I immediately wore my bathrobe and went outside of the bathroom.

"What happened?" I asked Lalisa and she was holding her head, massaging it.

"I thought I made a mistake last night." She answered, sounding relieved.

"What mistake was that?" I walked towards her and reached for her head to massage since I knew she was having an extreme hangover.

"I thought I cheated on you with some random girl. It turns out that I was just dreaming." She leaned more into my touch and sighed in contentment.

"Did you just have sex with a random woman in your dream?" I asked her accusingly, and she quickly shook her head.

"No! Hell no! I was hanging out with a random girl in my dream, then you shot both of us, so I shouted." She defended herself.

"I will totally do that if you cheat on me, Lalisa." I told her, and she nodded in understanding.

"Nini?" She called me.

"Hmm?" I hummed in response.

"Are you not mad at me anymore?" She asked.

"Of course, because you just told me last night that you love me back." I said, and her face slowly heated up.

"I did? Or are you just making things up?" She inquired.

"If you hadn't told me that last night, I might still be mad at you." She pulled me, which made me sit in her lap.

"Good to hear that you are not mad at me anymore." She smiled widely at me, looking so happy.

Her eyes went to my body and she gulped seeing me in a bathrobe, with my hair wet, and there was still some water dripping down my neck since I wasn't able to wipe my whole body earlier because I panicked when I heard her shout.

"I'm getting hard, so I think it's better if you stand up now." She admitted causing me to laugh.

"I don't mind; it's normal, Lili." I patted her cheek.

"Get off now, Nini. I'm serious. " She looked at me seriously, but I just ignored her. "Nini, please."

"Fine." I rolled my eyes and got up from her lap. "By the way, Lalisa, I have a very serious question for you."

I handed her a glass of water and an advil to help with her hangover. 

She accepted it, "What is it?" and drank the advil I gave her.

"When are you planning to pop my cherry?" I asked and she spit out the water that made a mess in our bed.

She coughed so hard and tapped her chest, trying to get the advil that was probably stuck in her esophagus.

I helped her and she spat the advil into my hand that was waiting under her mouth.

"Are you okay now?" I asked her worriedly as she caught her breath.

"Are you trying to kill me?" She asked breathlessly.

"Of course not." I answered.

"I think a cold shower will help me." She said and she stood up from the bed then she went inside the bathroom.

I watched her figure till she closed the door and locked it.

I didn't expect that she would react like that.

•••

We are inside my office. 

As usual, I'm doing some paperwork and Lalisa was supposed to help me, but she was suffering from a massive headache, so she sat on the couch while massaging her head.

Jisoo was supposed to be here but she tried to reasoned just only to escape from an earful scolding she will recieve from me because she was the cause why my wife got drunk last night and now suffering from headache.

I'm aware that Lalisa agreed with Jisoo to have some drinks, but Jisoo should stop her from getting wasted to the point that Lalisa forgets who I am. 

The others who went out with my wife last night are all on sick leave, probably experiencing hangovers as well as being so tired since they went clubbing.

Speaking of clubbing...

One of my father's men, whom I asked to locate my wife's whereabouts last night, sent me a video of my wife dancing skillfully.

She also has a video of herself dancing with that girl named Krystal or Jung Soojung. I know they are just friends and she also helped Jisoo fix the problem in my company, Next Management, so I thought to just let it pass.

Also, I can't add to my wife's stress because she was suffering from headache and since I was a good wife, I will just finish my work and later will massage my wife's head.

"I'm stupid, dumb, idiot, and foolish for being a crazy drunk person last night." Lili hit her head when she remembered what happened last night.

All of a sudden, she burst out laughing, which made me look at her with confusion.

"I literally kissed your purse." She said and shook her head in disbelief. "Fortunately, it's a Chanel purse, and it somehow feels nice."

She continued laughing while clapping her hands, then she lay on the couch.

"I regret getting drunk last night." She uttered and sighed. "But, chum churum soju tastes amazing, including the model."

I threw my pen at her and she got hit in the head, but she didn't even complain because she was busy day dreaming.

I stood up from my swivel chair and walked towards Lalisa to see her smiling while staring at the ceiling.

I sat on her abdomen, which surprised and gave her a hard time breathing.

"Argh, Nini." She tapped my arm, signaling me to stand up..

"Too busy daydreaming about other women, huh?" She shook her head. "Stop lying, Lalisa Pranpriya Kim!"

"I was not! I'm thinking of you actually! " She defended and started to turn red.

"As if I would believe that!" I spat.

"I'm thinking about what happened to us inside the car. I remember how I accused you of being my kidnapper and you kissed my forehead before I fell asleep. Get off now! I can't breathe!" 

I stood up and sat down at the center table.

"Nini, this was the second time you tried to kill me. If you want me dead, just tell me and I will be gone from your sight in less than a minute." She said, and she sat up.

"I'm sorry, I thought you were thinking of another woman." I apologized to her.

"I was not. If you are jealous, you can just tell me and don't ever attempt to kill me. " She shook her head in disbelief.

"I'm jealous." I told her and she chuckled.

"Damn, I didn't expect you to admit that so quickly." She ruffled my hair, which made me whine, but she fixed it immediately and left a kiss on the tip of my nose. "You are so cute, Nini."

I looked down, feeling my cheeks were heating up.

"T-thank you." I said, shyly.

She gently grabbed my left wrist and looked at the watch she gave me.

"I noticed that you have been wearing this watch that I gave you every day." She said in a low voice.

"I love it, so I'm always wearing it. This is now my favorite watch because my favorite person gave it to me." I smiled at her and she smiled at me as well.

"Well, your gift for me is something that I didn't expect to receive and it's kind of inappropriate." She said, which made me frown.

"Why?" I tilted my head a bit.

"Do you think a handcuff and whip were a nice gift?" She asked, and I nodded, then she flicked my forehead. "You're crazy."

"Kind of, but we can use that when you decide to have me." I winked at her. "So, you should always bring it because we don't know where we might do something that I would definitely love."

"You're making my headache worse." She lay on the couch again and faced the other way.

I lay behind her and forced myself to fit. I hugged her tightly from behind and buried my face in her nape.

"Take a nap; it might help." I kissed her nape and she hummed in response, letting me be the big spoon.

It's nice to be the big spoon, but I still prefer it if she was the big spoon and I was the small spoon because her whole body can cover my whole back, whereas I barely hug her whole back.

But hugging her from behind was nice because I could enjoy feeling her back muscles, broad shoulders, and I could sneak my hand inside her shirt so I could touch her abs.

This wife of mine has a very nice body.

She smells good too.

I love her so much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.2K 721 14
I don't own mha. I hope you enjoy the story I made.
905K 38.3K 80
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
12.4K 556 20
Are you willing to do everything for your best friend? Even it is gonna make you feel hurt? Are you going to confess to her what's your real feeling...