Humanity's Strongest Solider...

By mminikkay

WARNING! THIS FAN FICTION MAY HAVE SPOILERS - Y/F/N. A previous murderer, thief, and most wanted in the unde... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
-im sorry, and im back-
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine

Chapter Fourteen

9.5K 258 372
By mminikkay

Levi X Reader 14

Y/n's POV:

I woke up early, I couldn't take Levi's cries and screams that he released into his pillow. He woke up shortly after me, most likely from the shift in the bed. I was dressing myself, Putting my harness on.

"Y/n? Why are my eyes red?" Levi asks from the bathroom.

"Erm, Levi. You had some nightmares last night, Isabel and Farlen. . . You were crying and screaming." I whisper, staring down.

"Tch, stupid dreams." He growls. "No word of this to anyone."

"Yes, Levi." I whisper again,

••• (Dining Hall) •••

Levi and I enter the Dining hall, his arm around my shoulder and me laughing. I was just a tiny bit shorter than Levi, so we're perfect.

"Y/n." Eren comes up to me. "I'm sorry about being mad, I guess I was being way too over protective."

"Hell yeah you were." Levi growls.

"Levi! It's fine Eren, I understand. Is Mikasa okay with me now?" I say.

"Yes, she Understands too. Erm, Corporal Levi, do you want to sit with us again?" Eren tries to hide the hesitation in his voice but I sense it.

"I'm sitting with Y/n. If she sits by you I will too." Levi snaps. We go through the line and get out food, then sit next to my three friends.

"Hey guys!" I say.

"Hey, how are you?" Armin replies.

"Fine, fine." I say.

"Corporal, why are your eyes so. . .red?" Armin reluctantly asks.

"No reason. I didn't sleep well last night, Y/n wouldn't lay close to me." Levi says, glancing at me. I look at him and punch his arm softly.

"Shut up, Levi!" I hiss.

"Yo, Y/n! How are you! Want to go to dinner to--Shit." I hear Stacey come up behind me. Levi turns around and sees him, then jumps from his seat.

"What the hell are you doing here, brat." Levi growls.

"I-I wanted to t-talk to Y/n. . ." Stacey doesn't meet Levi's eyesight.

"Levi, it's alright. I know him from my past. A few months after the 'kidnapping' he saved me from starvation, we stayed together until I came to be a cadet. Well, a year before I came to be a cadet." I state calmly.

"I don't think I've seen you run your laps OR clean, maggot." Levi growls, staring straight up and Into Stacey's eyes.

"O-oh, a-about that I-I was w-wondering w-when it was that I-I need t-to start t-that. . ."

"NOW!" Levi snaps, Stacey runs off. I laugh a little, then pull Levi back to the table. "That brat doesn't know when to shut the hell up,"

"Levi, it's alright!" I coo. "Don't worry about him, he's an idiot that I'm not going to cheat on you with."

"And why won't you cheat on me with him?" Levi asks, amused.

"Because I am yours,"

"And I am yours." Levi replies, kissing my cheek. "And I also must leave you for a while, Erwin and I must have a talk, again. The idiot."

"Okay, be careful!" I call after him. He puts his arm out by his head as a sort of wave, then closes the door. I sigh.

"You two are adorable." Armin says, holding in laughter.

"Armin!" I cry. "Stop it! That's embarrassing."

"But it's true," Mikasa says. "You two are the perfect match."

"At least he's taller than you." Eren says.

We all stare at him until none of us can hold in laughter anymore. We sit there, laughing, until we couldn't breathe anymore. We talk for a while longer, then I finish eating and go to cadet training.

••• (Training Grounds) •••

"Yo, Y/n."

"Stacey, what is it?" I say while dodging some kicks.

"When you're done, do you want to spar too?" He ask.

"You don't want to do that." I say. "I know it's you now, so I won't hold back, and the technic I use is able to take a Levi down after a while."

Stacey stops talking, and I take The cadet easily down. "Thanks, Y/n!" They say, getting up. I nod then turn to Stacey.

"But you've got a deal." I say.

••• (Sparring) •••

Levi and Erwin were here now, most likely to watch Stacey and to see how I've improved. I look at Levi and smile, then get into my fighting stance.

"Three. . .Two. . .One. . .Start!" Someone yells.

Stacey lunges forward again, but I dodge his Attack. He uses the same technic as the day we fought and I dodge all his attacks. I punch his jaw, then watch as he stands. I lunge toward him, using the same tactic as when I was fighting Samuel. I make a somersault, land, then stand up.

"You missed." Stacey gasps, laughing.

"No, I didn't." I state, calmly, then hold up the knife. I walk towards him again then kick his knee. He falls to the ground and I kick his back,

"B-but how?" Stacey stutters.

"I told you. I technic that could take out a certain corporal."

Levi comes to me and congratulates me. I smile at him and he hugs me, I peck his lips with a kiss, then continue to spar,

•••(Levi's office)•••

I enter Levi's office, as he has me do every night, and sit on his bed. Not surprisingly, he's cleaning off the shelves and floor.

"Y/n," he starts. "Who is this Stacey? How do you know him?"

"Oh, Stacey? Well,"

(((FLASHBACK)))

It had been a few months since Levi, Isabel, and Farlen joined the Survey Corp. I missed him, Levi, and my two new friends. I was starting to starve, I had no food, no water, and no 3dmg, I needed gas.

"Hey, who are you!?" Someone yells. I hear footsteps start to run toward me, and I dodge the person's punch. We start a spar of some sort, I pin the boy down.

"Who the hell are you?" I growl, emotionlessly.

"Stacey." The boy says. "Just your average thug."

"Y/n." I say. "You best go away an leave me. You don't want to be caught with me."

"Why not?"

"Ever heard of the Girl Of Freedom?"

"Yeah, that murderer? The one who robs people's houses and if they catch her she kills them all, right?" Stacey questions.

"Yes. That's me,"

"But you're one of the most wanted thugs around here. People have put up millions to catch you." Stacey gasps.

"That's why you stay away from me, people search for me all the time."

"But you're just a little girl---"

"SHUT UP. GO AWAY." I yell, grabbing the knife from my boot, "Go away. I have to go find my dinner."

"I-I have dinner, y-you can share it with me if you want." Stacey whispers. He reminded me of an emotional Levi. "Let me stay with you."

It seemed all to familiar, this moment.

Levi had let me stay with him, Isabel, and Farlen the last month they were here. I had gone back to my alley way that night to look for food, that's when they all got caught. I didn't know at the time it was for a job, but I didn't know for sure now, if it even was a job. I had begged Levi to let me stay with him, to teach me how to use the 3d maneuvering Device I had stolen. He caved, and then once I was a pro at the device, he had left.

I sit there, staring at Stacey for a while, then nod. "You remind me of myself." I say.

Stacey hands me my dinner and I thank him, then eat.

(((FLASHBACK END)))

"He left a few months later, just disappeared. It crushed me, not as much as I had been crushed when you left, but I had scars. A while after, I came to join the cadets, finally being old enough. I learned that Isabel and Farlen had died." I stop talking and run my hands through my hair. "I saw you and the first thing I was going to do was tell you it was me. I saw Petra talking to you, and chickened out. Erd, Olou, Petra, Gunther, they all seemed like a happy family when they were with you, but you never smiled. Not even your smirks and laughs like when I was with you."

I stare at the floor. Levi was still now, he was staring at me. My vision started to blur but I moved on.

"You had nothing left. No family or friends. And once you added me, choose me for your squad, I was happy. I could get close to you again. After I let all our friends get killed, after I left and you fell into a coma, I knew that if you died I would die too. I'm not as strong as you, Levi. And--and you're all I have, all I love. I have friends, but I don't let them in, I keep them distanced. I let you in, and when you were asleep, I--I didn't know what to do. I thought you were going to die and all you would remember me as was the one that killed squad LEvi and y-ou." My voice cracks, I look down and put my hand in my face.

"Y/n." Levi whispers, sitting on the bed next to me. "I'm sorry. Stop crying."

I start to sob, I couldn't hold it back anymore. I knew I would break down sometime but I didn't think it would be in front of Levi.

"I-I'm s-sorry." I hic. Levi embraces me as I let out a loud sob. I grasp him and hold him tight, breaking down in his arms.

"It's okay, Y/n. I'm here now, forever. I love you." Levi says, running his hand down my hair. I nod and cry into his shirt still. After a while, I calm down and change into Levi's shirt again.

"I'm sorry I troubled you, Levi." I say. "I love you too."

"It's fine, Y/n. Everyone needs to cry sometimes, except for me. I never cry." Levi has a kind of sarcasm in his voice, but I'm not sure he knew it was there.

"Well, that's good." I say. "And, Levi, what was Erwin needing?"

"Erwin is taking us on another expedition. Another attempt to take back Maria." Levi says. "He wanted me to also tell you that he wants you to be a captain this mission."

My eyes widen for a moment. 'A captain, Erwin wants me to be a captain!'

"Yes!" I say, smiling.

"Stacey will be on your squad, as two other cadets. You understand that you must protect them with your life, right?"

"Yes, Levi, sir." I say.

"Now come here,"

Levi hugs me again, and then kisses my forehead. He kisses my cheek, then my lips. I kiss back almost immediately, our lips move in sync and Levi pulls me closer than we had ever been able to be before. He lays me on the bed again, and kisses me softly. My body tenses again for a moment as he moves down my neck and towards my chest.

"Levi." I whisper.

Levi kisses my lips again and rubs behind my neck. I kiss him still, the kiss deepening and becoming rougher. Levi tickles my side, making me squeal, then he lets out a small laugh and kisses me again.

"I love you, brat." He says into my hair.

"I love you too, Levi." I say, grinning.

Levi kisses my neck, then sweetly puts his arm around me and let's me cuddle him.

••• (Morning) •••

I wake up and see that Levi had already gone for break fast. I walk to the bathroom, grabbing my clothes, and stare in the mirror. I almost scream, I had a hickey on my neck, it was so noticeable.

"Damn it Levi." I whisper to myself. I get dressed and see that it was still not covered. I grab one of his scarfs and wrap it around me, 'I'm going to burn. It's so hot today, too.'

I walk to the dining hall, bright red, and open the door. I see Levi grabbing two plates of food, when he sees me he nods to the table and I sit down with Eren, Armin, and Mikasa.

"Hey, Y/n? Why do you have a scarf on?" Armin asks, giggling.

"I-I JUST WANTED TO W-WEAR IT!" I spit out, flustered. Eren looks at me and then his eyes widen and he laughs.

"Y/n!"

"Y/n are they giving you trouble?" Levi comes up behind me and puts his arm around me. "Why are you wearing my scarf?"

I shoot him a small glare as he drinks his water. When he looks at me, I lick my lips and look at his neck. He slams his hand over his mouth and water runs down his fingers. He swallows the water he managed to keep in his mouth and looks at me, a little flustered.

"Oh. . ." He says. "Do you know what squad you are going to be in this expedition?" He looks at Eren, Armin, and Mikasa.

"No, only Eren knows because he's with you." Mikasa says.

"Then you don't know who is going to be in Y/n's squad?" Levi says, amused. I punch his shoulder.

"I thought we weren't supposed to tell them yet!" I hiss.

"Oh well, I don't care what Erwin says."

Eren, Armin, and Mikasa stare at me then smile. "Congrats, Y/n! Finally your dream has come true." Eren jokes, winking at me.

"Shut up, Eren." I laugh. "I'm not particularly happy about it, I can't stay with Levi."

Levi smirks and takes my hand, helping me up. "Let's go find Stacey, he'll know."

I nod and walk with Levi to find Stacey. "Sorry." Levi says.

"About what?"

"Your neck. I didn't mean to. . ." I laugh.

"Don't worry about it, I'll just say I'm cold?" The statement comes out as a question. I laugh again.

Levi smirks and turns the corner, then pushes me against the wall, kissing me. "You won't mind if I give you another one?" He says, kissing down my neck again. I let out a moan and then blush and close my mouth. Levi lets out a small laugh again. I kiss his lips and then release, making him sigh.

"We. . . We better go." I smile, laughing. We run off to find Stacey, and find out the cadets that we're going to be in my squad. Wrin Trose and Kaccee Drina. (A/n: Made up characters)

They're supposed to be great fighters, and I had a week or two to become friends with them.

A/n:
Hey, Y/n! so first of all this chapter dragged on forever. Second, the feels are about to come up and stab you. third, hope you enjoy and have a nice day :P Luv you ~Maddie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 169 16
You join the survey corps, the scout regiment. Your family and home was destroyed by the Titans. You won't let them get away this time and steal ever...
2.6K 131 63
'"Why is this mission so important? I don't care anymore so can it just be over? Before they find anything else about me?" I ask, finding information...
429K 12.5K 80
SEQUEL IS OUT Fourteen years ago, before the fall of Wall Maria, Levi Ackerman joined the Survey Corps. Possessing the strength equal to a single bri...
58.1K 1.1K 16
"I crave for you, (Y/N)...." Levi Ackerman and (Y/N) (L/N) have been friends since they became soilders in the Military. (Y/N) never had a crush on L...