Chapter Fourteen

Levi X Reader 14

Y/n's POV:

I woke up early, I couldn't take Levi's cries and screams that he released into his pillow. He woke up shortly after me, most likely from the shift in the bed. I was dressing myself, Putting my harness on.

"Y/n? Why are my eyes red?" Levi asks from the bathroom.

"Erm, Levi. You had some nightmares last night, Isabel and Farlen. . . You were crying and screaming." I whisper, staring down.

"Tch, stupid dreams." He growls. "No word of this to anyone."

"Yes, Levi." I whisper again,

••• (Dining Hall) •••

Levi and I enter the Dining hall, his arm around my shoulder and me laughing. I was just a tiny bit shorter than Levi, so we're perfect.

"Y/n." Eren comes up to me. "I'm sorry about being mad, I guess I was being way too over protective."

"Hell yeah you were." Levi growls.

"Levi! It's fine Eren, I understand. Is Mikasa okay with me now?" I say.

"Yes, she Understands too. Erm, Corporal Levi, do you want to sit with us again?" Eren tries to hide the hesitation in his voice but I sense it.

"I'm sitting with Y/n. If she sits by you I will too." Levi snaps. We go through the line and get out food, then sit next to my three friends.

"Hey guys!" I say.

"Hey, how are you?" Armin replies.

"Fine, fine." I say.

"Corporal, why are your eyes so. . .red?" Armin reluctantly asks.

"No reason. I didn't sleep well last night, Y/n wouldn't lay close to me." Levi says, glancing at me. I look at him and punch his arm softly.

"Shut up, Levi!" I hiss.

"Yo, Y/n! How are you! Want to go to dinner to--Shit." I hear Stacey come up behind me. Levi turns around and sees him, then jumps from his seat.

"What the hell are you doing here, brat." Levi growls.

"I-I wanted to t-talk to Y/n. . ." Stacey doesn't meet Levi's eyesight.

"Levi, it's alright. I know him from my past. A few months after the 'kidnapping' he saved me from starvation, we stayed together until I came to be a cadet. Well, a year before I came to be a cadet." I state calmly.

"I don't think I've seen you run your laps OR clean, maggot." Levi growls, staring straight up and Into Stacey's eyes.

"O-oh, a-about that I-I was w-wondering w-when it was that I-I need t-to start t-that. . ."

"NOW!" Levi snaps, Stacey runs off. I laugh a little, then pull Levi back to the table. "That brat doesn't know when to shut the hell up,"

"Levi, it's alright!" I coo. "Don't worry about him, he's an idiot that I'm not going to cheat on you with."

"And why won't you cheat on me with him?" Levi asks, amused.

"Because I am yours,"

"And I am yours." Levi replies, kissing my cheek. "And I also must leave you for a while, Erwin and I must have a talk, again. The idiot."

"Okay, be careful!" I call after him. He puts his arm out by his head as a sort of wave, then closes the door. I sigh.

"You two are adorable." Armin says, holding in laughter.