๐Œ๐„๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐’ // ๐ฆ.๐ฌ.

็”ฑ lizluvsmatt

๐‘ฐ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’”๐’‰ ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’˜๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’š ๐’Š๐’ ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’Ž๐’†๐’Ž๐’๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’” ๐‘ฉ๐’–๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’”๐’‰๐’๐’˜ ๐’–๐’‘ ๐’•๐’๐’…... ๆ›ดๅคš

๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐”๐†๐„
๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
๐“๐‡๐€๐๐Š ๐˜๐Ž๐”

015

3.4K 46 89
็”ฑ lizluvsmatt

matt had accidentally fallen asleep at summers house that night. after they had tired each other out by making out for nearly an hour, summer and Matthew cuddled and watched the office. but in reality matt was watching the office with summer laying on his chest asleep. he fell asleep hours later, which he would grow to regret the next day.

basically, shianne and David had no clue he was there, so the next morning when their daughter came downstairs at 7 in the morning with a teenage boy, mad was an understatement.

they grounded summer for a week, so the official date had to be put on hold.

while summer was stuck in her room without her phone:

"WAIT WHY AM I JUST NOW FINDING OUT ABOUT THIS!" chris yelled out to his brothers. for context, matt had just admitted to his brothers that he had a crush on summer.

"YEAH WHY DIDNT WE KNOW ABOUT THIS EARLIER!" nick yelled out with chris, both of them not actually mad just teasing their brother.

"well nick you're her best friend, and chris you'd tell lil and she'd tell summer because they're basically sisters," matt explained himself and his brothers quickly understood, quieting down.

"wait so the date has to wait why?" chris asked, making matt laugh.

"i stayed the night with their daughter without them even knowing. its not like I'm lily, I'm not a girl whos been friends with summer since we were 6. I'm a teenage boy that met her 4 months ago," matt laughed.

"damn that's why you rushed in the house at like 7:30," nick laughed

"yeah shianne yelled at me and summer for a half an hour,"

a week later:

mattyb💅

IM UNGROUNDED

GREAT
i still owe you a date. what day works for you?

literally only Saturday because i have cheer practice all week bro

sounds good to me
wait ur in cheer?

as of yesterday i guess
they needed a flyer because the girl who was the flyer broke her leg or something
i guess i was the only one qualified to be a flyer because i did cheer all of highschool until this year

damnn i didn't know that
wait so you'll be cheering at games and shit?

yea but only the football games
school says its a liability issue to do it for more than 1 season

yay now i have an excuse to go to the football games

and i have a reason to go to the lacrosse games

ANYWAYS
ik you really like harry potter
on saturday the movie theater is gonna be playing one of the movies. do you wanna do that for the date? if not its okay

NO PLEASE I WANT TO SEE THE HP MOVIE

for the rest of the week the only thing that matt could think of at night was finally taking summer on a real official date. and, he gets to watch her get all happy over the harry potter movie.

finally Saturday came around. summer had early morning practice and then at 6, she gets to go watch her favorite movie with her favorite boy.

at cheer practice, summer felt the whole building looking at her. this was the first time she was doing a front handspring as a flyer, so everyone was closely watching. of course she had been a flyer the whole week, but she had never done more than a high toe.

summer didn't appreciate the stares, especially because she was only wearing nike pros and a sports bra, she was worried people were staring at her body. her legs and hands shook while she kept a steady stance standing on her spots hands.

luckily, the coach noticed summer was freaking out, and made everyone that wasn't necessary to be there get out. that helped a lot, summer did the handspring and stuck the landing.

the fear was washed away by the immediate praise and cheering, she felt like she had pleased everyone. she didn't love the glory because she was the center of attention, she loved the glory because she felt that she satisfied the people. a substitution for satisfying her father.

now she was trying to figure out what to wear while music played on her speaker. she wrecked her room with clothes that she had decided didn't work. when she finally settled on a outfit, she checked her phone to see matt had texted her.

mattyb💅

i feel like an asshole right now I'm so sorry

what?

apparently we're moving into our house because its finally finished being renovated
i have to cancel
I'm so so sorry but i dont have a choice

matt, dont freak out its alr
there's time.

I'm so sorry

stop apologizing for something you cant control! you should be happy that you get to move out of your tiny apartment and into your childhood home again!

you're too good for me
it also kinda isn't my childhood house bc it was burned to a crisp in 2018

wait what

yeah that's why we live in the apartment in the first place, house fire.

wait lol is your new house on my street?

yea i think so

HAHA I SEE YOU GUYS WITH A BIG TRUCK IN THE DRIVEWAY FROM MY WINDOW

HAHA NO WAY

do you guys need help? i am so down to come over and help
plus that way we can hang out still

YES PLEASE

OKAY
lemme get changed and I'll run over
WAIT I GET TO MEET MARYLOU LESGOOOOOO

summer changed into black leggings, a black cropped tank, and a white ransom zip up because it is December so there is snow. plus she wanted an excuse to wear the zip up matt gave her. she flipped her brown hair into a messy bun and put her black converse on before running downstairs and across the street.

the triplets watched the short girl run across the street and to their house, nearly eating shit on the concrete on the way.

"how the fuck did i not know this was your guy's house?" summer asked the triplets after walking up to them, matt seemed more excited than normal.

"you are oblivious to literally everything sun," nick laughed.

it had been maybe 2 hours, marylou already loved summer. so did trevor.

all of the boxes made it out of the truck and into the right rooms, matt and summer were in matts room, trying to figure out where things should go.

"no I'm telling you matt, you're going to like it a hell of a lot more if you do it this way," summer argued with the giggly boy, only making her giggle.

"whatever it doesn't matter because I'm not putting my bed together until tomorrow." he flopped onto his mattress, holding his arms out for summer to join him. she unzipped her jacket and threw it onto a box before laying next to him on her side.

"how was cheer?" he asked, admiring the girl as she explained.

"shitty cause everyone was staring but i stuck the landing," she giggled and matt put his hand out for her to high five him, to which she did.

summer wanted to stay there all day, talking to her favorite person, but marylou had called everyone down for dinner.

summer was met with a surprise when she walked downstairs with matt, lily was sitting at the table with chris, more or less flirting. the girls stared at each other in shock before bursting into laughter, confusing everyone else.

1225 words

liz speaks!
this is such a cute chap lol but its just a filler bc i felt like it
chris and lily???

also we need a ship name for matt and summer.

i was thinking summat??

qotd: what are some of your favorite bands?
me: chase Atlantic (I'm a ca stan til i fuckin die), the NBHD, artic monkeys, the goo goo dolls, cigarettes after sex, and i also started listening to the 1975 recently.

I FUCKING LOVE YOU GO DO SOME HOMEWORK EVEN IF YOU ARE UNMOTIVATED GET YOUR ASS TO IT SO YOU CAN EXCELL IN THE FUTURE

็นผ็บŒ้–ฑ่ฎ€

You'll Also Like

251K 3.9K 38
โ–Œ๐˜Š๐˜๐˜™๐˜๐˜š ๐˜š๐˜›๐˜œ๐˜™๐˜•๐˜๐˜–๐˜“๐˜– โ› your my favourite feeling โœ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ it takes losing her to finally realise how in love with her he really is...
142K 1.5K 34
matt sturniolo imagines for all u matt girlies ! NO SMUT
5.7K 300 13
โ› ๐˜ช'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ถ๐˜ด โœ ใ€” ๐ŸŒƒ ใ€• ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—›...
50.4K 1K 17
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, After being bullied her whole childhood, her grandma forced her into homeschooling. Lela comes back for high school hoping nobody r...