Marvel Girls One-Shots

Από eywhatsupp

This is an X Reader book (mainly smut). My earlier works are mostly in first person, but eventually they swit... Περισσότερα

I'll always come back
I'm so proud of you
I care about you in a different way*
Who you belong to*
First date*
Accidents*
Accidents part 2*
Tied up*
Pretty girl*
Brat*
Goddess*
Not letting you go*
My bride*
You have to win first*
My little secret*
Possessive*
Daydreaming*
Keep going*
Positive |W. Maximoff
Sweater |W. Maximoff*
Would a friend do this? |W. Maximoff*
Can I hold you? |W. Maximoff
It meant something |W. Maximoff*
Images |W. Maximoff*
The visit |N. Romanoff + W. Maximoff*
Asleep |N. Romanoff*
Enemy |N. Romanoff + W. Maximoff*
Punishment |W. Maximoff*
Enemy part 2 |N. Romanoff + W. Maximoff*
No expectations |N. Romanoff*
Schoolgirl fantasy |N. Romanoff*
Honey |W. Maximoff*
Fugitives |N. Romanoff*
Workaholic |N. Romanoff + W. Maximoff*
keep quiet |N. Romanoff*
New dynamic |W. Maximoff*
New house |E. Olsen*
A comforting hand |N. Romanoff*
Art |N. Romanoff*
Reunion |W. Maximoff*
Babysitting |W. Maximoff*
It wouldn't be |N. Romanoff*
Forever |W. Maximoff*
Mornings |E. Olsen*
Sleepy |W. Maximoff + N. Romanoff*
A pleasurable loss |W. Maximoff*
Hard work |W. Maximoff*
Sinful |N. Romanoff*
My dove |N. Romanoff*
Another life |N. Romanoff*
A meeting in the dark |N. Romanoff*
In front of the camera |W. Maximoff*

Mistakes |N. Romanoff*

13.2K 119 10
Από eywhatsupp

Summary: Natasha ended it with y/n but they quickly realise they can't stay away from each other.

Warnings: smut, g!p reader (they have a penis), unprotected sex, knife kink, blood, thigh cutting, dirty talk, praise, dom/sub dynamics, choking, possessiveness, sadism, masochism, breeding kink, slapping, overstimulation, squirting, pet names(baby, sweetheart, princess)

---

I knew Natasha picked out that outfit specifically to drive me crazy. The floor length black dress with the slit on her thigh instantly caught my attention as I walked into the room. I watched her as she scanned the room until her eyes met mine, a smirk grazing her lips.

I looked at her with determination before walking towards her. Her smirk only grew once she saw the look in my eyes as I reached her. I sighed and shook my head a little. "Still trying to get my attention, huh baby?"

She shrugged and tilted her head. "Maybe. It's working isn't it?"

I clicked my tongue. "I can't deny that it is."

Her hand reached out to hold onto my upper arm as she bent forwards. "Would it catch your attention if I told you I'm not wearing any panties?" she whispered into my ear.

I swallowed and turned my head a little to look into her eyes. "I thought we were bad for each other? Weren't those your words when you ended it?"

She looked down at the floor. "Maybe I made a mistake."

I hummed before leaning into her, grazing my lips against her earlobe. "Well then. Mistakes get punishment, don't they?"

I could see her shiver before looking at me. "They do."

I smiled a little before turning her around, placing my hand on her lower back and leaning down a little. "Let's get out of here then."

---

We were both breathing hard as we entered my bedroom, our lips connected in a rough kiss. Clothes were thrown onto the floor as we headed towards the bed. I pushed her onto it and smiled as she giggled and scooched back. I got on top of her and kissed all over her chest as she breathed out in pleasure.

"God, I've missed you." she sighed.

I lightly bit her collarbone before sitting up. "You missed my dick."

She shrugged with a playful smile. "Won't deny that."

I slowly opened my bedside drawer and pulled out a shiny object that quickly got her attention. "I did say you would be punished... didn't I?"

She nodded and stared at me, waiting for my next move. I sat between her legs and spread them out. I leaned down and pressed a kiss directly onto her clit and chuckled a little as she shuddered. I sat back up and grabbed one of her thighs before placing my knife against it.

"Since you clearly have a tendency to leave, I thought I better make sure you know who owns you." I smirked at her nervous face.

The knife pierced her skin and she hissed at the pain, closing her eyes shut. Blood trickled down and spotted my bed sheets but I couldn't care less. I dragged the knife against her thigh until I was satisfied.

"Open your eyes." I said slowly.

She did as I told her and bit her lip as she looked at her bloody thigh. "You marked me with your initials?"

I dragged my thumb over the cuts before bringing it to my lips, licking the blood off. I could visibly see her pussy clench as she whimpered. I chuckled and laid down on top of her, my cock nestled against her centre. "You wanna be filled up right about now, don't you?"

She nodded quickly and I smiled. "Please get inside of me."

I grabbed my cock and stroked it before placing it against her hole. I watched her fist the sheets as she waited impatiently. I dipped the head into her before taking it back out. She whined and I slapped the side of her thigh. "Are you complaining?"

She shook her head rapidly. "No, no I'm not."

"Good." I pushed into her and breathed out once I was fully inside.

She was squirming, trying to get me to move so I grabbed her hands and pinned them over her head. "You take what I give you."

"Oh god..."

I slowly started to thrust into her, making sure to drag extra against her g-spot. I was enjoying the way she tried so hard to stay still as I fucked her. I started to kiss her neck, leaving marks in places I was sure people would notice.

"Oh, y/n~"

I picked up the pace and bit down on her neck, listening to the sweet moans she let out. "You feel so good, baby~ This pussy was made for me. If anyone ever tries to touch it I'll fucking kill them. You're mine, only mine..."

She nodded and whimpered as I slammed into her. "No one can fuck me like you can! Shit~"

I licked the spot I had bit before kissing up her neck and jaw. I let go of her hands and trailed my fingers up her side until I reached her neck, wrapping them around it and squeezing lightly.

"Think you can cum for me?"

She nodded and gasped a little at the lack of oxygen.

I raised her thigh up and placed it on my hip, blood smearing onto me. I was hitting her at a different angle and reached even deeper inside of her so it only took a few seconds until she was cumming around me. She was squeezing my cock so tightly I knew I wouldn't last. I pulled out of her before placing my arms around her, lifting her up so she wrapped her legs around my waist.

I walked to the bathroom and into the shower, turning on the water and waiting for it to get hot before walking under the showerhead. I sank her back down onto my cock and began to bounce her up and down onto me.

"Oh my god, I'm gonna cum again!" she moaned as her head fell back.

I chuckled darkly. "That fast? You love being filled up by my cock so much that you can barely last a few minutes?"

Her eyebrows furrowed as she kept getting closer and closer.

"Cum, but I'm not stopping yet. You got it?" I said with a small moan.

She nodded and bit her lip hard as I kept pulling her up and down onto me. "Fuck fuck fuck~"

She started to rub her clit rapidly and clenched her eyes shut. "Oh- oh yes~ ah!" she nearly squealed as she came again. I fucked her through her orgasm and tried to chase my own release.

I pressed her against the cold tiles and fucked up into her. "Oh god, baby...ah~ you're making me lose all self control..."

Her lip was quivering as she kept gasping. "Too much...can't take it-"

I increased the pressure of my hold on her thighs and pressed my forehead against hers. "You can take it. I told you I wasn't done, you can give me one more..."

I was getting so close and I was getting desperate to feel her cum with me. I placed my thumb on her clit and rubbed on it while thrusting harder into her. "Don't you wanna cum again? You can do it one more time, I know it baby-"

I was loosing my composure, fucking into her with no rhythm, just trying to get us both to cum. "You're so close, sweetheart, come on-"

"Oh~ fuck, right there!" she exclaimed.

"Come on, come on, come on..." I begged quietly. My face was scrunched up in pleasure and I could cum right now but I needed to make my girl cum first. "I know, princess, I know..."

"I'm gonna- oh I'm gonna~" she blabbered and dug her nails into my shoulders. "Oh- I'm cumming, I'm-"

Her head fell back and I knew blood was definitely trickling down my back from her nails digging into me. She clenched around me and before I knew it she was squirting all over my stomach, the overstimulation getting to her.

"There you go, baby, just like that..." I breathed out and slowed down a little.

"Please cum in me, fucking fill me up, get me pregnant!" she moaned loudly.

I bit my lip and gasped as I came inside of her, doing as she asked for and filled her up. Her hands came up to the back of my neck and she pushed my forehead against hers. She kissed me and I moaned, slowly coming down from my high. I pulled away and gently rubbed her thighs with my thumb.

"Fuck. Best sex ever." she said and smiled, making me laugh.

"Absolutely."

She bit her lip. "Let's just hope I actually get pregnant now."

I nodded and kissed her with a smile on my lips. "Let's hope."

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

8.3K 150 23
Imagines about Wanda and Nat. Some NatxWanda, some NatxReader, some WandaxReader, some NatxWandaxReader. I might throw in some ScarlettxReader, Lizzi...
50.2K 910 28
a oneshot book of Nat x Wanda fluff and angst book I will NOT write smut includes mother!daughter relationship this is a fluff and angst book I wil...
135K 2.6K 71
Just a collection of one-shots with Natasha Romanoff. This is a xfemale reader collection. The stories are random and mostly fluff. I don't know if...
74.1K 1K 46
𝗠𝘆 𝗹𝗲𝗴𝘀 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝘄𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘀𝘁...𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗻𝗲𝗰𝗸. 🦾🦾🦾 A book full of smut, fl...