Lonely Tears S2: My Beginning...

By mrs_author01

โ€ข๐—–๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑโ€ข |๐—ฌ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ช๐—ฎ๐—ฟ'๐˜€ ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐Ÿ“Under editing for grammatical error and better writing. No... More

Prologue: My Beginning, End and Ever After
Preview: All I Do is Think of You
Preview: I'm doing well
PART 1: Dawning
PART 2: Ambiguous
PART 3: Contriteness
PART 4: Disingenuous
PART 5: Apathetic
PART 6: Palpitate
PART 7: Ambivalence
PART 8: Contradiction
PART 9: Serenity
PART 10: Denegation
PART 12: Repudiate
PART 13: Predilection
PART 14: Impassioned
PART 15: Detrimental
PART 16: Indelible
PART 17: Audacious
PART 18: Tranquillity
PART 19: Unfaltering
PART 20: Contentment
PART 21: Deplorable
PART 22: Damnation
PART 23: Perpetually
PART 24: Enamoured
PART 25: Besotted
PART 26: Infatuation
PART 27: Veracity
PART 28: Endearment
PART 29: Inamorato
PART 30: Gaiety
PART 31: Ecstatic
PART 32: Certainty
PART 33: Assuredness
PART 34: Somberness
PART 35: Wistful
I Miss You
PART 36: Longing
PART 37: Hankering
PART 38: Lascivious
PART 39: Amorous
PART 40: Amicable
PART 41: Unforeseen
PART 42: Melancholy
PART 43: Fortitude
PART 44: Exquisite
PART 45: Exasperation
PART 46: Fidelity
PART 47: Covetousness
PART 48: Venomously
PART 49: Distrustful
PART 50: Impostor
PART 51: Annihilation
PART 52: Engrossing
LAST PART: Infinitude
โš™๏ธ Author's Word

PART 11: Equivalent

892 53 3
By mrs_author01

YIN POV

"Did you really eat dinner with him last night?!" Off asked me with a loud voice after I told him I'm going out for dinner with War after going back from send him home.

"Can you speak slowly?" I hit his head because he's always embarrass me with his dumb behavior until all eyes at the cafeteria looking at us.

"Sure."

"I'm really really sure."

"What?" I asked him.

"War is jealous because you went out with me," he said while crossing his arm over his chest, giving a detective look.

I furrowed."Why do you say that?"

It's his turn to hit my head."Are you dumb or what?"

"You tell me he didn't stop mentioning my name. He asked what we were doing, if I was riding a motorbike with you. It's very clear he's curious because he.is.jealous."

"He saw us close and maybe he thought we had something."

"Me and you? Have something?"

"Euw that's the most disgusting thing I ever heard."

"Ashhole," he hit my head again.

"Do you already ask him if he likes you?"

My cheeks started to become tomato again because of Off's question. Obviously, I haven't asked him yet since I'm afraid it's too soon and he'll give me the answer I don't want to hear. We also reunited after nearly two years and our bad memories from the past made me fearful and worried that he had already closed his heart to me.

If you ask me if I like him, I will tell you that I do. I'm certain about my feelings towards him but as for him, I didn't have an answer for his feelings because he's the only one who knows what's in his heart.

"Are you crazy? Of course not."

"You want to know if he likes you or not?" Off smiled at me while raising his eyebrows repeatedly.

My brow wrinkled looking at him.

"Let me ask him."

"War! We're here!" Off waved his hands and I looked at my back looking at War and Pack walked towards our table.

"You will know if he likes you or not in less than one minutes," he said and gave me a proud look and War already arrived at our table, then sat beside me. My eyes widened with Off's words because I know what he's gonna do.

"War, do you like–"

I immediately covered Off's mouth and forced myself to smile because War and Pack looked at us weird. Has this assholle gone insane?! If he asked War that question, he would humiliate me in front of everyone. What if War tells me he dislikes me?! Shit, I'm not prepared for that.

"What are you two doing?" War gave us a strange look and Off pushed me away. I made eyes at Off, so he didn't say anything.

"Nothing hehe," I laughed awkwardly.

"What do you want to eat? Let me buy it for you," I said to War while smiling.

"I can buy for him," Pack replied, didn't even glance at me.

"You want shrimp fried rice, right?" He asked and War nodded, then he stood up and walked away to buy it.

"Yin, can you buy it for me?" Off said while holding my hand that I placed on the table, blink his eyes repeatedly acting cute.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Soup noodles!"

"Go buy it yourself," I said and walked away, ignoring him that acted like he wanted to punch me.

I came back after I had bought my meal and I saw Pack also already bought the fried rice that War wanted for him.

"Why didn't you eat the shrimp?" Pack asked while furrowing and I just chuckled looking at War because I know he likes to eat shrimp but he wouldn't eat it if no one peels it for him. This has been his habit since we were in high school and everytime he ordered a meal that had shrimp, I would be the person who would peel it for him.

"I don't want," War replied briefly and continued to eat his meal.

"So why would you ask me to buy shrimp fried rice if you didn't eat the shrimp?"

I smiled and took the shrimp for War's plate, starting to peel it.

"I thought you know War more than me," I said to Pack without looking at him.

"Yeah, of course," he replied with a confident face.

"Are you sure?" I put back the shrimp that I already peel into War's plate before changing my gaze to Pack, smiling sarcastically and raising my eyebrows.

He just rolled his eyes and continued to eat, ignoring my question after he saw War eat the shrimp that I had already peel for him.

"Awww Yin, can you help me to peel my shrimp too?" Off asked while trying to make a cute face.

"In your dream," I replied and kept eating.

..................................................

We only have two classes today, so after I finished class, I began packing my belongings because I had a discussion with Earn and another friend in the library about our group assignment. We're not in the same class for all subjects, so it's a bit hard to find the right time for everyone to be free.

"Yin, where are you going? You don't want to eat with us?" Prat asked and made all my friends' attention focusing on me including War.

"I have a discussion. See you later," I waved at them and smiled at War who was still looking at me before walking away to the library.

I arrived at the library not long after that and I saw Earn already there, waiting for us.

"Hey Earn, sorry for being late," I said, trying to catch my breath because the distance between the library and my class is a little bit far. I pulled the chair and seat beside her.

"It's okay, Yin. Our other friends still haven't arrived," she replied while smiling and handing me a bottle of mineral which I gladly accept because I'm so thirsty.

"Thanks"

I drank the water and looked around. There were a lot of students in the library even though it's already late in the evening and our other friends hadn't arrived yet, probably because they were still in class.

"Yin, this is for you." She handed me a chocolate bar and I just raised my eyebrows looking at her because this isn't the first time she gave me a chocolate.

"Just accept it, Yinnn," she chuckled looking at my reaction and put the chocolate on the table.

"Do you know what the meaning is if someone gives you chocolate?"

"Hmmm..." I drank the water while trying to think.

"It means she likes you," she said confidently and made me choke on the water I was drinking because of her honesty. Of course I know there must be a reason if people give you chocolate and plus this time it's not the first time I've gotten chocolate from her but her honesty surprised me.

"Awww, why do you seem so surprised?"

"I thought you know I like you," she said innocently.

"You don't need to be so straight forward, Earn," I replied awkwardly while caressing my neck.

She laughed and patted my shoulder without me having the time to stop her because I was still shocked by her honesty."Don't be awkward, Yin. Just treat me like your friend."

"We can get to know each other from time to time, right?" She winked at me and we continued to discuss about our group assignment after our other friends had arrived.

I don't imagine that Earn's personality is a cheerful person because the beautiful and famous girls on our faculty like her always give a rich people vibe. You know what I mean, some of them are not too friendly, arrogant, always pretentious, just be friends in their circle or people on the same level as her but she is completely different. She is very friendly, making people feel comfortable with her.

..........................................

I walked to my room after finishing my discussion and bought food in the cafeteria because I just planned to eat in my room as I felt so tired and wanted to close my eyes, sleeping.

I bowed my head, walking like a zombie and a few steps before I arrived at my room, I saw the figure that I always wanted to see the most standing in front of my room.

"War?" I ran to him while smiling like a clown and suddenly I felt my tiredness gone because I saw him in front of me right now.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, smiling widely.

"Oh I can't come to your room?"

"No, I mean you didn't tell me you wanted to come here."

"Have you been waiting for me for so long?"

"30 minutes," he replied and handed me my notebook.

"You left this in our class," he said and I took the book from his hand.

"You can give me tomorrow, War. I'm sorry for keeping you waiting," I blinked my eyes repeatedly and pouted my lips, so he wasn't mad at me.

"Don't do that. You're not cute."

"Awww but you're smiling," I poked his dimples and he just smiled while shaking his head.

"You didn't want to invite your guest to came inside?"

"Oh sorry," I quickly opened the door and tidy up my room a little bit because of the messy that my asshole roommate always made.

His eyes looked around my room while his hands were in his pocket, giving a vibe like a parent wanted to check what was in their child's room.

"You hung our old picture," he said while looking at the picture that I hung on my study table.

"Our first picture when we first became friends more than 5 years ago," he smiled a little and changed his gaze towards me.

"Er hahahaa yeah," I laughed awkwardly and put the meal that I bought on the plate.

Shit. I never imagined War would come to my room and he's freaking in my room right now. Just the two of us!!! Oh God I hope I didn't passed out.

"Let's eat together," I said and walked towards him, then pulled his hand to sit at the dining table.

"You're just bought one meal but you invited me to eat."

"Awww, what's wrong with that?"

"We used to always share one meal during high school, right?"

"You fed me, I fed you," I raised my eyebrows repeatedly, giving a proud look while handing a spoon to him which he took.

"Silly," he then took the plate towards him.

"I'm already full. Let me feed you."

"Open your mouth, little monkey."

I bit my lower lip while I gazed at him, trying not to smile too broadly as I remembered we used to do this during high school. He's always spoiled me like that and when I'm too sluggish to eat, he'll compel me to eat and feed me until I finish my meal.

Even though during that time I always harsh with him but he's still treat me special and patient with my stupid behavior.

I opened my mouth and he fed me, my eyes fixed on him as I couldn't describe how much I love him, I miss him and regret everything that happened between us in the past. How could I being so stupid didn't appreciate someone like him.

"Can you feed me everyday?"

"I never knew this fried rice could be tasty like this before you fed me," I rested my chin on my hands while looking at him and couldn't stop smiling.

"Stop with your flirting, Anan."

"Do you want me to use this spoon to hit your throat?" He replied and continued to feed me.

"Very fierce."

"But I like it."

"Silly," he replied but I could see his cheeks start to turn red.

"Are you hot now because your cheeks are–"

"Shut up, Yin," he cut me off and it made me chuckle.

..................................................

I sent War back to his room after that even though he tried to stop me but I still wanted to do that. Walking alone at night is perilous for a kid like him!

"Do you have to send me to the front door?" He asked after we reached his room.

"Yeah, I'm worried someone will kidnap you."

"People nowadays are dangerous."

"You're the one who looks dangerous," he said and opened his room to get inside.

"Wait," I stopped him and closed the door back.

"Why?"

"You don't want to say it," I asked while grabbing the doorknob, so he couldn't get inside yet.

"Say what?" He looked at me curious and I took one step forward until his back leaned against the door and I used my hands to put on both of his sides, trapping him.

"The words we always say before we were going back from school," I said in a low tone, approaching my face closer to him and he stopped me by putting his palm on my chest.

"What...do you mean?"

I couldn't see his cheeks start to blush again and I tried not to smile because he looked so damn cute right now.

"You want me to say it first?"

I smiled when he avoided my eyes.

"I love–"

I didn't finish my words when he pushed me hard and opened his room, then got inside without throwing a glance at me. I smiled from ear to ear, couldn't describe the butterflies on my stomach when seeing him shy like that.

"Goodnight, kiddo," I shouted before walking away from his room.

....................................................

WAR POV

Shit.

What is that?

I almost died because my heart was racing like crazy and I thought my breath had been taken away for a brief minute. I leaned against the door and placed my palm on my heart, almost having a heart attack as I felt how fast my heartbeat was right now.

"Goodnight, kiddo."

I heard Yin shout from outside of my room before walking away.

Shit, War.

'You're not supposed to feel like this again,' I reminded myself and walked to the bathroom because I really needed to cool myself down.

I finished taking a shower and sat on the edge of my bed. I took my phone that I placed on the bedside and I saw a message from James.

"I will visit you in the university with Gun next week!" He said and I smiled before replied because it's been a long time since I met them.

"I'm waiting, dude! Just let me know if anything!"

Ding Ding Ding

A new message from Yin popped up on my notifications and I opened it.

"Goodnight, my shy boy :p "

My eyes widened when I read a message from him and I could feel my heart start to beat fast again. I instantly tossed my phone beside me and threw myself on the bed, taking the pillow and covering my face before screaming.

"Fuck Warrr!!!!"

TBC•

Thank you for reading and don't forget to vote xoxo >.<!!!

credit: @ktswmlym

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.6K 1.9K 47
โ€ข๐—–๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑโ€ข |๐—ฌ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ช๐—ฎ๐—ฟ'๐˜€ ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜† Heir. That's the only reason why Yin's parents don't accept War even though they have been together...
68.6K 3.8K 52
โ€ข๐—–๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑโ€ข |๐—ฌ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ช๐—ฎ๐—ฟ'๐˜€ ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜† YinWar. They are a famous imaginary couple in Thailand and also worldwide. Their first ever drama E...
17.9K 1.4K 38
โ€ขOn-Goingโ€ข |YinWar's Story ๐Ÿ“Please read Stolen Sweetheart S1 to understand its storyline as this is its continuation. Their love shines in their hea...
Hopeless Hope By Rin

General Fiction

4.6K 297 7
"Meeting you was already lucky for me, knowing you was a blessing and letting you go is a part of loving you" - bestwanarat "If I told you I haven't...