Inseparable love (A kevedd st...

By XxbandsforeverxX

edd comes out and he loses his two best friends, but gains new friends through surprise, Kevin. Why is Kevi... More

Edd's Introduction (the story begins on chapter 3)
Kevin's Introduction
Morning time
The hallway
lunchtime secrets
A friend?
Quick message
Now you know (:
here it is folks
our first dateā™”
a start to something grand?
off to a great start
kiss me once, kiss me twice
I'm sorry (skip if you wish)
Double D's situation
He has no idea
Where's the dork?
His prince charming
Let's go home
Note
kevin's house
Mending the pain
Our day out
A little dirty?
Was this fun?
Will Nathan survive?
the plan
I'm so sorry please forgive me
Raven's Surprise
What the hell is going on?
WHAT THE FRICK FRACK?!
Sorry haha
It's all good (sorry to keep you waiting)
The ending is near
You know you want it

Snuggles

5.9K 204 40
By XxbandsforeverxX

Edd's pov:
I turned and snuggled into Kevin's side as he threw his arm over me and pulled himself closer. My body hurt lots, but my heart was light and warm. I felt so happy. I can't believe i actually has sex with Kevin! The blankets were nice and warm and so was him. God i love him so much. I looked over at the clock. It read 7:20 a.m. Kevin all the sudden moved away from me and got up out of bed.
"Babbbeeeee, where are you going?", i said all whiny.
"I have the worst pee boner, i'll be right back.", he said as he headed into the bathroom. I quickly got up as soon as he shut the door and grabbed his laptop. I searched Netflix quickly and searched for a movie that we could watch. Kevin entered the room once again and quickly got back into bed.
"What are you up to dork?", he said half asleep in a sexy morning voice.
"I'm looking for a movie we can both watch and then snuggle together while we watch it!", i said excitedly.
"Haha, well okay. Let's watch a chick flick.", he said as he pulled me closer to him. The movie played and i nuzzled into his side. This was perfect.
--------------------an hour later------------------------
My eyes slid closed but then they quickly opened from the sound of Nathan bursting through the door with tears streaming down his face.
"Nathan what the fu...", Kevin said until he was interrupted by Nathan falling to his knees.
"Rave and I broke up! They found out.....Everyone!", Nathan said curling up into a ball.
"What?!", Kevin said.
"Yeah, they found out and pulled us apart! Everyone is now making fun of us and if Rave is seen with me he'll surly be hurt! I don't know what to do. I love him Kevin!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 618 27
All the Cul-de-Sac kids have grown up. Edd finds himself back in his old neighbor hood for the first time in many years after getting the worst news...
179K 7.6K 36
What happens when a tough nerd meets a popular jock? Kayson may not look it but, he is a nerd with attitude. He doesn't take shit from anyone and sti...
2K 116 20
One year after the close call of Kevin losing Double D forever finds the two going through hell and back for each other as they continue to love and...
8.6K 113 18
When will Kevin admit his feelings to Edd? When will Edd admit his feelings to Kevin? Kevin is a very jealous person when it comes to people he loves...