Desert Flower - [Rewrite]

By YT_God

Naruto was banished from Konoha after the retrieval of Sasuke as the council and Daimyo make a unanimous deci... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 7

4.8K 90 7
By YT_God

Sunagakure no sato

Naruto got out of the Kazekage Tower and started searching for Temari. He looked everywhere from the Sabaku estate to all the spots she hung out at and was now getting worried. He frantically searched for her everywhere as the sun was going down and now his heart was racing fast thinking something might have happened to her. He rocked his brain for where she might have gone off to when his brain suddenly clicked and he rushed to the cave where he took her for his first date and rushed there. He entered the cave and started looking around as he saw her there sleeping leaning against the tree with Kiara sleeping beside her and sighed in relief. He slowly walked up as Kiara heard footsteps and opened her eyes to see her summoner and he put his finger to his lips telling her to stay quiet and sat beside his princess. He gently put his hand beside her head and put it on his lap as she wrapped her arms around his waist and snuggled in his stomach in her sleep making him smile.

He saw the tear marks across her cheek and knew she had been crying as he ran his fingers through her hair and gently laid a kiss on top of her head and she smiled in her sleep and snuggled further. He kept rubbing her head for an hour as her eyes fluttered open and she saw that she was sleeping on something very comfortable and warm and knew what it was as she tried to get away by sitting up but Naruto pulled her to his lap and gripped her tightly burying his face in her neck as she struggled in his grip.

"Let me go!" she said angrily and he kissed her neck softly making her struggle a bit less and started laying kisses and licking her sensitive skin softly as her struggles ceased and she tilted her head sideways and pulled his head closer by his hair.

"Let me go ahh… Naru-kun!" she moaned and tried to resist half-heartedly and he smirked pulling her kimono sideways and bit her collarbone gently drawing a bit of blood as she gasped.

"Ahh Naru-kun…" she moaned in pleasure as he softly licked the mark clean of the bit of blood and laid soft kisses up her neck going to her ear as she pulled his head closer letting him have the access he needed and he gently kissed and licked her ear nibbling it softly getting another soft moan from her beautiful pink lips.

"I'm sorry hime." He whispered and buried his face in her neck taking in the scent of her hair and she smiled as he took her anger away and ran her fingers through his hair and closed her eyes as he held her tightly close to him.

"If you didn't agree with me at least don't agree with him." She whispered softly and he nodded and softly kissed her neck making her smile.

"I know hime but it was an order from the council, you would have had to do it either way so I tried to convince you. I wasn't going against you." He said softly and she smiled and nodded.

"I know I just got angry thinking of that stupid village and needed to vent my frustrations." She said and he nodded as she saw the state his clothes were in since she left him and was confused as to why they were in such bad shape.

"Why are your clothes that way Naru-kun?" she asked and he sighed tiredly in her neck.

"I was worried sick about you hime." He said with a sigh and she was confused as he continued." You ran away angry and I knew you were about to cry and that was why you ran away. I searched the village top to bottom for two hours and still didn't find you. I was scared something had happened to you." He whispered and tightened his hold on her making her gasp at her stupidity.

"This was the last place left and if you weren't here I would have torn this village apart top to bottom to find you." He whispered as she felt a tear on her neck and knew she shouldn't have run away like that. "Don't run away like that again." He whispered kissing her neck and she nodded.

"I'm sorry I was just too…" she said but was cut off as he pressed his lips on hers in a gentle kiss and gave her a smile. "I know." He said softly putting a lock of hair behind her ear and she smiled and nodded as he suddenly lifted her hand and kissed the back of it and looked at her curiously.

"Hime do you love me?" he asked and she was confused at the sudden question but answered nonetheless.

"More than you could ever know." She whispered softly rubbing his cheek as he leaned in to her touch making her smile.

"Do you trust me?" he asked and she answered whole heartedly.

"More than I trust myself." She whispered softly and a small smile lit up his face.

"Will you be with me?" he asked and she smiled.

"I'm already yours my ball of sunshine." She whispered and he smiled genuinely happy and suddenly slid a platinum ring in the shape of a nine tailed fox with a red ruby in its' eye in the third finger in her left hand and she gasped as she looked at him with tears in her eyes as he gazed at her lovingly.

"Then marry me." He whispered and she threw herself in his arms as he caught her in his arms and she cried in his chest. He smiled softly and rubbed her back gently trying to sooth the hysterically crying girl.

"And here I thought you would be happy for getting the ring." He said playfully and she giggled as she hit his chest lightly and grabbed his collar of the jacket and smiled. "Baka shut up and kiss me." She said and pulled him to her as she captured his lips and pushed her lips to his with all her might. She licked his bottom lip softly and he opened his mouth and she pushed her tongue in exploring his caverns completely and Naruto saw that she was trying to show what she felt and let her do what she wanted and gently massaged her tongue with his own and she moaned in the kiss as she put her hand on the back of his neck and pulled him close to her deepening the kiss. Naruto's eyes glazed as he had never felt her kiss him so passionately before and as she broke of he saw her tongue a bit red with blood and trace his finger on his lip seeing she had bitten him slightly and saw her panting gazing at him lovingly. She dove on again this time she caught his bottom bleeding lip in her own and sucked on it softly making him grunt in pleasure as she broke off after a couple of minutes as he brought her close and put her head on his chest and his chin on her head running his fingers in her hair as she sighed happily.

"Hime do you think I proposed a bit early?" he asked nervously after a few minutes of happy silence and she looked at him with an amused smile as she wrapped her arms around his neck and their faces were inches off as he tried to lean in but she would lean back equally making him growl as she giggled.

"Well that's a really interesting question after proposing me you know." She said playfully and he blushed in embarrassment as she giggled. "Why did you ask are you having any doubts?" she asked knowing that wasn't the reason and knew why he was asking it but wanted to hear it from him.

"No it isn't that but you know Kankuro told me that in a relationship first the couple you know…" he trailed off blushing and she giggled at his shyness.

"Have sex?" she asked playfully and he blushed and stuttered a 'Hai' making her giggle.

"Well when have we been a normal couple? You had an extreme make out session and gave me the best first kiss a girl could ever ask for and asked me to be your girlfriend before you took me to my first date that was equally as romantic as I could hope for where I told you that I wanted to have a family and spend my life with you. So I guess three years of dating and proposing without having sex is not that unusual and sex isn't the only thing in a relationship love, our bond is the strongest thing we need" she said softly and he nodded seeing her point as she continued. "And we could you know have sex if you want, I have already told you I'll let you have me anytime you want. So want to do it now?" she asked playfully and giggled as he turned bright red and pecked him rubbing his whiskers softly.

"You are too innocent for your own good Naru-kun and way too easy to tease." She said giggling and he smiled as he kissed her lips softly and sensually laid kisses on her jawline and the sensitive areas of her neck and nibbled her ear softly earning a soft moan from her.

"Still think I'm too innocent?" he asked huskily and shivers ran down her spine as he pinned her to the ground with one of his knee on her thigh to raise it up and his hands holding her wrists as he looked at her dishevelled hair and kimono and the way her fishnets were giving a view of her drenched panties. He lowered his head to her ear and whispered.

"You're already this wet Mari-chan, you really are a naughty lily of the desert aren't you?" he whispered and she moaned as he kissed her ear softly and rose up gazing at her vulnerable position lovingly and she wriggled her wrists knowing he won't go any further as he let her go and she brought him in a hug and held him tightly as she cried and he was worried.

"What happened Hime, did I hurt you?" he asked concerned and she cried harder as he turned her around so she laid on his chest and hugged her tightly rubbing her back gently.

"Shh what's wrong?" he whispered softly as she looked at him sobbing.

"I know you only hold back because of that thing I told you one year ago don't you?" she asked in a sob and he smiled as his mind went to that night of the festival in the village.

(Flashback)

Naruto and Temari were sitting on the roof of the Sabaku estate as they had just returned from the annual festival in the village and were sitting there cuddling in their traditional kimonos looking at the fireworks.

"Naru-kun?" she whispered and he looked at her kissing her head softly.

"Yes hime?" he asked and she looked at the fireworks as she spoke.

"You know I always had a dream that I haven't told to anyone." She whispered and he looked at her curiously.

"What is that Hime?" he asked softly as he put her head on his chest and sat her on his lap as they sat in the shower of fireworks.

"I've always wanted to get married to a man that would love me as my brothers would give me away to the love of my life and we will have that special night that I have waited for on our honeymoon." She whispered and he smiled as he imagined her dream with him being the groom.

"That's a beautiful dream Hime." He whispered softly and she nodded as he kissed her on her lips cupping her face as the last of the fireworks went off and they got lost in the moment.

(End of Flashback)

He cupped her face kissing her tears away and smiled at the lovely crying girl.

"Look at me love." He whispered and she caught his loving gaze that made her heart warm and she smiled a bit still sobbing.

"You know that I love you right?" he asked and she nodded as he rubbed her nose with the sleeve of his jacket making her giggle. "Do you know why I gave you that ring tonight instead of a special date I had planned?" he asked and she shook her head and was surprised that he had a special date planned for her but it was just like her cute baka to do something like that.

"This ring…" he said kissing her finger and the ring as he looked at her. "… is a promise." He said and she tilted her head to the side cutely and he smiled as he pecked her lips.

"That ring contains my Hiraishin marker, the fastest and the most sophisticated one I have ever created. It took me a year to finish engraving such a complex seal in such a small ring. Just channel a bit of your chakra in it and I'll be there in a flash to get you. It also acts as a beacon due to the little Demonic Chakra I have put in the diamond thus it has turned into a blood red colour and lets me know where you are at all times so that you don't run off on me again and it has blood seals so no one can remove it from you other than me or you and force you to remove it if you are in trouble. As long as you have that ring I'm always with you. That ring is the pinnacle that I have achieved with my sealing. My masterpiece that I created for my hime, no one has ever come close to putting so many complex seals and synchronising them perfectly in such a small object before. As long as that ring is with you we are one." He said softly and her eyes widened as she pulled out the ring and gazed at the seals engrave so finely and lightly that they weren't visible if she didn't look closely and saw what the ring meant to him, it wasn't a piece of expensive jewellery it was a promise as to how much he loved her. He put his hand on the ring and slid it back as he cupped her cheek and brushed it softly.

"Sex doesn't matter to me Hime. I'll die a virgin if it means having you in my arms." He whispered and she threw herself in his arms and cried whispering 'I love you' again and again. He sat up and channelled a bit of chakra to his palm as a bit of moisture from the air came to his hand making it wet and he wiped her face and cleaned it away of her tear stains and she pouted like a child making him smile.

"Let's go home hime and I'll make you dinner alright?" he asked and she nodded as she walked a couple of steps when he suddenly swept her legs and caught her in his arms making her squeal in glee as she wrapped her arms around his neck and snuggled in his chest.

"I never said you'll be walking home." He said playfully and she giggled.

"You spoil me too much." She said playfully and he smiled as he pecked her softly.

"My princess deserves the best." He said and she giggled.

"Charmer, don't use flattery I'm already your fiancée now." She said and he chuckled.

"Hey fiancée does have a sexy feel to it you know." He said and she laughed hitting him in the chest as he jumped up on a branch.

"Wife has a much sexier feel you know." She whispered softly and he nodded as he kissed her forehead gently.

"It does Hime, and you'll be called that soon if I have anything to say about it." He said softly and she smiled and nodded as he jumped through the roof with her in his arms at blinding speeds and she squealed happily as the air hit the both of them and they laughed happily as the people saw the blonde blurs and smiled knowing the happiest and most mischievous as well as popular couple in the village. The whole village knew the story of an unknown ninja who came to the village becoming the right hand of the Kazekage and stealing the heart of the princess of the village and melting the Ice princess's heart to only him. He walked into the Sabaku compounds and put her down as they walked in happily to the house and to the dining room to see Kankuro and Gaara sitting there and Gaara gazed at her curiously as he saw she didn't even spare him a glance as Naruto sat on the table and sat her on his lap as both giggled and whispered making small talk to each other out of their earshot and he coughed a bit getting their attention.

"Temari for what it's worth I don't want this any more than you do and I'm sorry but we have to think of the village…" he said and was cut off as she spoke up. "It's alright Gaara I understand." She chirped happily and he rose an eyebrow as both he and Kankuro glanced at each other knowing something was up if she forgave him so easily even if Naruto had talked to her.

"Are we missing something guys?" asked Kankuro and Temari smiled as she glanced at Naruto who nodded kissing her cheek and she put her hand on his cheek as both of their cheeks touched and they looked at them happily. Temari raised up her hand and showed them the finger with the ring as their eyes widened and jaws dropped to the ground and she giggled at seeing their reactions.

"Guys I'm engaged to my blonde teddy here." She said softly pecking his cheek and he smiled as he put his head on her shoulder and held her tightly. A moment later Gaara broke out of his stupor and smiled brightly nodding.

"I'm happy and approve this engagement whole heartedly and I'm sure the village will love to see their favourite couple get together." He said and she smiled and nodded as she turned to Kankuro who was rooted and absolutely still and Gaara shook him as he looked at him like a robot.

"Huh?" he replied intelligently as his brain fried from the overload of the news and he fainted and Temari and Naruto laughed whole heartedly and Gaara shook his head face palming.

"Great you broke him." He said and they laughed harder as Gaara turned to Naruto and motioned for him to stand up and they stood in front of each other as his face turned serious and he gazed into his eyes.

"Naruto Uzumaki I trust you to keep my sister happy or friend or not I will crush you with my sand." He said as Temari blushed in embarrassment and Naruto chuckled.

"Don't worry Gaara you know how much I love her." He said and Gaara nodded and smiled at his honest answer and raised his hand and Naruto shook it showing the faith Gaara put in him. He walked into the kitchen as he started to prepare the dinner when suddenly Temari wrapped her arms from behind him and hugged him tightly making him smile. He brought her hand up and kissed it softly as he asked.

"You want something special for tonight's dinner Mari-chan?" he asked and she nodded with her face in his back and he smiled.

"It wouldn't happen to be one of the cinnamon apple pie or the chocolate truffle cake that I've just put in the oven now would it?" he asked playfully and she turned him around and glared at him.

"Are you trying to make me fat mister?" she asked in mock anger and he smiled as he pushed her against the counter and sat her on it as he held her when she wrapped her legs around him and he smiled as he rubbed her stomach.

"Now a fat and chubby Mari-chan will look so cute of course I'm trying to make you fat. After all, then I can have more of my Hime to kiss you know." He said playfully and she wrapped her arms around his neck and put her forehead against his giggling.

"Flatterer I know you always know how to get away with me. You are the only one who could say he wants me fat and live without being slashed by Kamatari." She said and he chuckled as he rubbed her stomach softly and she blushed a bit feeling warm and wanted him to go a bit down in her spread legs. He leaned to her ear as he whispered.

"Not yet Hime." He said huskily and she blushed a scarlet at his amused smile thinking how he read her mind when he ran his hand up her thigh massaging it and slowly got on the inside of it and near her panties as her breath hitched and she moaned when suddenly he stopped and pulled back and pecked her, moving back to the oven leaving her blushing and wet chuckling as she grinded her teeth at his teasing and pranking but melted when he showed her the two pans in his hands with the deserts and her mouth watered as she moved forward with a spoon and plate and he held it back making her glare.

"Payment for the chef first Hime." He said and she pouted as she pressed her lips to his fully and sucked his bottom lip softly and took the pan from his hand and cut herself a big slice with the knife and smiled as Naruto wrapped his arms from behind her and put his chin on her shoulder.

"Won't my Hime share it with her fiancée?" he asked in mock hurt and she giggled.

"Alright but get the rest of the dinner and we'll share it, but Kankuro gets no desert." She said and he chuckled as Kankuro yelled about being unfair from the dining room. They ate and laughed as they talked and Kankuro and Gaara smiled at the way their faces were glowing with happiness and how their family was growing. After a great fight between Kankuro and Temari on desert before she bashed his head with her fan and ate it with Naruto while Naruto secretly passed a share to Gaara who took it gratefully we find our couple in their room with Naruto in his shirt and boxers and Temari over him kissing him passionately in just a pink T-shirt and white panties as he had one hand on her waist and one buried in her hair. She took out her tongue from his mouth as both panted and had their lips swollen from the long make out session as she lied completely pressed on Naruto. She breathed heavily listening to his heartbeat as she felt his hard member near her thighs and grabbed it as Naruto grunted in pleasure when she rubbed her hand over it and Naruto caught her wrist as she looked at him biting her lip knowing how much he was holding himself back.

"Why are you holding so much back Naru-kun? I can take care of it and we won't go all the way you know." She said desperately and he smiled and shook his head as he brought her hand up and pecked her softly.

"Because Hime I'm not sure if I would be able to stop if we get going. You are too beautiful and our little fun session make me hard to control as it is." He said and she blushed.

"Then don't stop…" she started as he pressed his lips on hers and smiled.

"Hime stop it, I told you that it's not about sex and I know that isn't the matter so what are you afraid of?" he asked softly rubbing her cheek as she bit her lip and averted her gaze as he pulled her face back to him and caught her gaze piercing her to the soul with his stern gaze.

"I-I'm scared." She whispered and he was confused as she continued. "What if some other girl in the village comes onto you and y-you t-then I-I…" she said as she broke down and he hugged her close and rubbed her back softly.

"Hime have I ever even looked at any girl that way except you?" he asked softly and she shook her head sobbing.

"And I never will." He said as she looked up listening to his confident voice and the power those eyes held.

"Even if you don't want to be with me there is no other…" he said as she pressed her lips on his cutting him off and cried in the kiss but didn't let go. He hugged her and rubbed her back softly.

"I will never leave you. You're the only one for me." She said with a sniff and he smiled.

"And you're the only for me Hime." He whispered making her smile.

"Now sleep tomorrow you have to leave early and travel to the leaf so rest now." He said softly kissing the top of her head as she fell asleep in his arms lulling to his heartbeat and cuddled up to him as he held her close and slept with one thought in his mind.

"You really don't understand how much you mean to me Hime. I love you with my life." He thought as sleep claimed him and he spent the last night together with her before she left.

Next Morning

Naruto opened his eyes as the light hit his eyes and saw his princess lying on his chest and her silky hair flowing wildly and smiled as he shook her a bit and she moaned.

"Naru-kun deeper…" she moaned and he blushed at her words and shook her more before he heard some more moans and lost his control making her dream a reality. She woke up and looked up at his eyes and blushed as she realized it was only a dream and was surprised as Naruto chuckled.

"Was I any good Hime?" he asked and she blushed a scarlet turning into a tomato and he laughed as she hit him with her pillow saying 'Pervert'. He stopped her and pulled her in for a chaste kiss as she moaned and looked at him lovingly.

"Morning Mari-chan." He whispered and she smiled and nodded.

"Morning Naru-kun." She whispered and he kissed her head as she sighed happily. He sat up as she cuddled in his lap and he hugged her close to him.

"So today's the day you go to the leaf." He said and she nodded not liking the fact one bit.

"Want to take a bath together?" he asked and she smiled as she looked up pressing her lips to his and nodded with a blush on her face. He filled up the bath tub and stepped in the water wearing his swimming trunks as she entered the bathroom and dropped the towel she was wearing to reveal a white bikini and blushed a pretty pink as she stepped in the water and sat with her back to his chest as he wrapped his arms around her naked stomach and she melted in his arms and the warm water taking off her tiredness. He kissed her neck softly licking and grazing his teeth on her skin and she moaned softly as she grabbed his neck from behind and tilted her head letting him do what he wanted. He stopped as he brought the hand shower over them and she turned around tracing her hands on his ripped muscles and he traced his hands on her hour glass figure as both made out heavily and walked out with smiles and blushes on their faces. She still couldn't believe how he could just resist taking her to bed every time they made out and stopped just as he started to give in to the lust just because he wanted her to let her have her dream. She gazed back as she saw him wearing his pants and was looking for his shirt when she hugged him from behind surprising him and he turned around as she buried her head in his naked chest and traced her soft hands over his toned and non-buffy chest and he held her not understanding what had gotten into her.

"I love you." She whispered and he smiled brushing her slightly wet hair with his fingers and kissed her top of the head.

"I love you too hime." He whispered and she smiled as she pecked him and got off to dry her hair and get ready with the equipment as he did the same.

"So why aren't you coming with us, I mean Gaara trusts you the most and I thought you would be his choice even if we were going to Konoha, he could have gotten you an ANBU mask." She asked as she brushed her hair and was tying it.

"Oh Gaara didn't want to leave the village weak and unguarded with him gone so he handed over the military power of the village to me after the council agreed on it." He said simply and she turned around stunned and narrowed her eyes at his back as he was checking his equipment not noticing her ire.

"And why didn't you tell me this earlier?" she asked neutrally though was getting angry that he hid such a big fact from her.

"Oh Gaara told me after you left the office yesterday and I was so worried about you that it slipped my mind. Then we had our moments and I forgot." He said chuckling sheepishly and she smiled shaking her head at the idiot blonde.

"That baka forgot that he was almost a Kage because he was worried about me? He really is an idiot, but he is my idiot." she thought fondly smiling as Naruto came behind her and helped her tie her sash on her waist and kissed her neck softly.

"So what are you smiling about hime?" he asked and she smiled turning around in his arms and looked at him lovingly.

"Oh nothing just a baka that I love so much." She said playfully and he chuckled.

"Then I wouldn't know him now would I?" he asked equally playfully making her giggle.

"No you wouldn't." she said as she pressed her lips on his as he tasted her vanilla flavoured lip gloss, the only make up she wore and smiled as he nibbled her ear making her moan.

"You taste absolutely delicious." He whispered making her blush as she punched his chest and muttered baka completely embarrassed making him chuckle as they got down to see Gaara waiting downstairs with Kankuro all ready to leave.

"Let's go." He said and they nodded as they walked out moving slowly to the gates walking as Temari was wrapped up around his arm as he had his arm wrapped around her waist and her head on his shoulder drawing many stares from the villagers as they went on without a care in the world. They reached the gates as the couple raised an eyebrow to see the council, the ANBU commander and the jounin commander there waiting for them but figured that they were there to see Gaara off and smiled at them who nodded back. Temari let him go as she stood beside her brothers and gazed at Naruto sadly not wanting to leave. Naruto saw her expression and walked up as a crowd of shinobi of all ranks built up to see the important figures of the village standing there. Naruto saw her expression and walked up to her confusing everyone greatly as he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her passionately causing all of them to blush and look away as he broke off to see a blushing Temari but she was smiling not embarrassed at the public affection and her eyes locked on her lover. He raised her left hand and kissed the finger with the ring and gazed at her giving her a signal to the ring as he whispered softly in her ear.

"Remember if you ever need me, I'll be there in a flash the village be damned." He whispered and she blushed kissing his cheek and nodded with a smile. Gaara coughed drawing his attention as Chiyo and Ebizo walked up to him and he nodded his head in respect and they smiled fondly at the boy they loved so much.

"Honourable elders if you would do the honours." Said Gaara respectfully and Naruto was confused as he gazed at them and his and everyone's eyes widened as they took out a Kage hat with the kanji for Wind on it and Temari put her hands on her mouth in shock as every shinobi's eyes widened in shock.

"Naruto Uzumaki, Gaara no Sabaku has named you his temporary replacement until the time he, the Godaime Kazekage returns. Do you accept to protect this village in his stead with your life?" She said seriously and he was stunned as he answered unconsciously.

"H-Hai." He stuttered and she smiled as she put the hat over his head and his jacket flowed in the wind as all the shinobi kneeled down and Ebizo spoke up.

"Then we name you the Kazekage of Sunagakure no sato until Godaime-dono returns. All say for Lord Kazekage" He said and they all shouted in unison.

"Kazekage-sama!" said all the shinobi and his eyes watered as he saw Temari trying to kneel down and caught her shoulders as she looked at him confused.

"No you are my partner in everything, never bow to me even if I'm the Kazekage for now hime. Neither should anyone of you please stand respect is earned not forced. Kneel when I do something truly honourable for this village." He said softly and her eyes watered as she nodded and all shinobi smiled as their respect for their temporary Kage increased tenfold. She kissed him and whispered in his ear.

"Looks like your old dream came true Naru-kun, but the kanji is wind instead of fire." She whispered and he nodded as she stepped back with her brothers and looked at her love standing in front of the shinobi forces like a commander and couldn't be happier as she saw his hat shadow his upper half of the face and the way his jacket flowed and the confidence with which he stood, while the shinobi looked at him in admiration making her smile. He really was a born leader. Gaara and Kankuro too had similar thoughts as Gaara spoke up.

"Take care of the village in my stead Kazekage-dono." He said and Naruto smiled and nodded.

"Don't worry no harm will come to it as long as I breathe, I give you my word Gaara-dono." He said and Gaara nodded with a smile.

"The Wind hat looks better on you that the fire one blondie." Kankuro said making them all chuckle while Temari bashed his head in.

"He's the Kazekage you idiot, show him some respect." She hissed as they all laughed harder as Kankuro cried and she reprimanded him and Naruto gave her a kiss hiding her face beneath his hat making them all narrow their eyes trying to peep in.

"Take care of yourself hime and call me if you need anything." He said and she nodded pressing her lips on his one last time as they left and waved back at the new Kazekage and got lost in winds of the desert out of their view.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

545K 12.3K 42
By: Nyce456-After Naruto failed to return Sasuke, he was banished from the village. six years later, with the Akatuski and Sound defeated, The Cloud...
57.9K 1.2K 14
Naruto was able to bring Sasuke back to the village from going to Orochimaru after defeating him in the Valley of the End. Even though Naruto was gra...
13.3K 266 12
After three years of intense training, Naruto comes back to Konoha a completely different person than what he was when he left. He must rise and conf...
5.7K 158 5
Naruto had been banished by the leaf on the orders of the Hokage for bringing Uchiha Sasuke back and had his toad contract cancelled but before anyth...