HAPPINESS I'VE BEEN LOOKING F...

By Le0naShah

14 years old girl living with her foster parent but they never cared for her once. She was force to be grown... More

Character background
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100!

Chapter 88

802 24 20
By Le0naShah

As Lizzie just continuously stared at her daughter, who is currently on the verge of sleeping, Lizzie decided to just talk it out.

"You know that Mama and Daddy love you right?" Lizzie started. Elia cracked an eye open to look at her mother in question but nonetheless she just nodded her head. Of course she knows it.

"You know that Mama and Daddy don't want anyone else anymore to become our daughter, our kids. We have you and that is enough" Lizzie informs.

Elia was frozen when she heard that and her Mama could feel her daughter tensing in her embrace. That just made Lizzie's heartbreak over and over.

"Eli, Baby, we would never replace you if that's what you are thinking about. We'll never replace you, especially with the boys. We understand where that thought is coming from and we'll always be here to assure you that no one could ever replace you in our heart, Baby." Sebastian said softly as Lizzie shot him a pleading look and a heartbroken look. She couldn't do this without breaking down but at the same time she can't because then Elia will absolutely feel guilty to make her Mama cry like that.

"And in order for us to be there for you to assure and comfort you is that you have to tell us what's bothering you so we'll understand you better. Like Mama said before, she and I are still trying to be a perfect parent to our sweet girl" Sebastian added.

Lizzie was beyond grateful that she got Sebastian with her to go through this parenthood. She's lucky to have him and she knows Elia is also lucky to have Sebastian as a father too.

"I just don't wanna sound like a pathetic needy child" Elia mumbles quietly.

"There's no pathetic term when a child is needy to their parents. No one will judge that. It's normal for a child to need their parents. What's not normal is when a child is distant with their parents. And god forbid you will be distant with us because Mama and Daddy are also needy with their Adelaine" Lizzie states

"Such as snuggles and cuddles. Like all the time. If I can keep you on my side when I'm working, I'll gladly do it" Lizzie added as she dug to Elia's side, making her squirm because of the tickling feelings.

And not going to school in person are another sign of her parents 'selfishness'

Especially after everything that had happened, they want to keep a close eye on their daughter. Not gonna let her out of their sight for more than 4 hours.

Elia just sighs in content.

"I'm sorry for keeping it from you guys. Just don't wanna worry you both and I understand that it's all because of your line of work. So it's all fine actually but I'm glad you both talk to me about it nevertheless" Elia exclaims as she looks at her Mama and Daddy back and forth.

"I know I've said this way too many times before but I'm just so glad that I got a wise baby girl and so grateful you're here with us" Lizzie states.

"I know. I'm awesome just like that aren't I?" Elia teases while she snuggles more on her mother's side.

"Oh NO NO! You're spending way too much time with your father" Lizzie said, flabbergasted.

Elia just chuckles with Sebastian

"Can we go to sleep? I don't feel like I wanna be grumpy tomorrow because of my lack of sleep." Elia added

"Yeah, yeah. Go to sleep Baby" Lizzie just rolled her eyes playfully. "You're spending too much time with your father. I'm gonna change that"

"Hey, it's cute you know when she became my mini me" Sebastian defense himself

"Yeah, no. I can't handle 2 Sebastian Stan. I barely survive my heart attack when you both decide to go against me every, single, time"

Sebastian was about to argue more when Elia just whined loudly at the voices erupting her ears to let her sleep.

"Sorry Buddy. Shh, shh, go to sleep" Sebastian patted her bum while Lizzie rubbed Elia's back slowly and softly.

"I love you Adelaine. Sweet dreams my angel Baby." Lizzie sweetly whispered and kissed her daughter's forehead.

Because Elia is so tired and has been holding her sleep, waiting for her Mama to come back home, she's asleep within 5 minutes of her parents patting her bum and rubbing her back softly.

With that the parents followed pursuit after staring at their daughter in adoration. Every single night they'll stare at Elia and ask the same things about how they get so lucky to have Eliana Adelaine Olsen in their life. How they made an oath to always protect their daughter and make her happy with all they got.

-/-

Elia awakens with a startle.

Obviously from her nightmares. Took her a second to come back to her reality and realize that she's in her parent's bedroom. She sighs in relief that Mama and Daddy didn't jolt awake with her too because of her nightmares.

The parents must've been really tired from their filming and everything today. So, Elia gets out of the bed quietly and slowly as to not wanting to wake them both up.

She goes to her bedroom and sits on her bed, staring out at the window in front of it. Just taking a deep breath.

It's always the same nightmares. Some of it became a normal occurrence for her to go through but some days it took a toll for her body and her mind. And honestly it's exhausting. Mentally and physically

Elia took a glance at her clock on the study table in her room, it showed 3:05 am. Yup, 3 hours of sleep is fantastic. It's normal.

Elia then sighs in exasperation as she closes her eyes. What is going on? Why does her mind can't sleep for long? But yet again, this is because of her traumatic event that happened to her.

"Life sucks" Elia mumbles quietly as she huffs annoyingly.

Then her eyes met with the same thing she put on her study table this evening. Heart beats fast as she stares at the envelope.

The longer she stares at the envelope, the more intrigued she is to be reading those letters. But is she ready? She doesn't know that. She just doesn't want to get worse once she reads it. But maybe this could get her to move on?

She missed Jamie a lot. He was her best friend for 4 months. Her best friend after Isaac, the first one to approach Elia after she joined Ferrari F4 racing teams.

Maybe this is why she can't sleep. Because she missed him tremendously. So, Elia stood up from her bed and went to the study table and grabbed the envelope.

This time, she notices that this envelope was thick and somehow heavy like it had something inside it too. How did she not notice it before? She's sure she's too emotional before even realizing it.

She opened the envelope once again and this time, clear with her eyes, there were several letters and also a plug in USB.

Noticing there's a plug in USB, Elia immediately looked for her laptop and realized it was downstairs in the kitchen. She had asked her father to bring her laptop down to reply to some of the work email from her music producer. She couldn't wrap her mind properly that she's now a singer, music artist and on her way to becoming an actress.

So, she goes downstairs bringing the pack of the envelope and goes to the kitchen. And Luna, who could sense her other half, greets her. Elia just smiles and scratches Luna's chin.

"Well, you can keep me company right?"

"Let's do this" Elia said exhales shakily as she sits on the bar stool at the kitchen counter.

She took out everything from the envelope including the USB. And the starters for her heart to be broken, for her vision to be clouded with her tears is that every letter has a date in front of it.

She notices that the date was 20 days before her birthday. She bit her cheeks as she slowly opened the first letter.

19th July

Well, hello my new favorite Olsen!

As you can see it's 19th July. 20 days till your birthday! I actually was brainstorming on what to get you for your birthday. I want it to be sentimental as this is our first time celebrating your birthday! Then I thought why not write you a letter. Letters. There are gonna be 20 letters for you! Think of it as our journal but I wrote it since we're gonna spend so much time together until your birthday and our first big final race ever!!! I'm so excited for it! For your birthday and for our race! Well, I ran out of things to write but I'll see you for tomorrow's letter. Love you Olsen!

Elia was choked on her sob, trying to not cry out loud to not wake her parents up from their very much needed sleep.

How did Elia end up having such a thoughtful best friend like this? She is beyond grateful for it. She wipes her tears with her sleeves and continues reading it.

It's true, it was like a journal from Jamie. He wrote every single thing that they spent time together in those days. All of the memories hit her like a truck and as she continued reading it, her sniffling got worse and her tears seemed can't to stop.

All of their training, their interviews for the fans, tons of interviews. Tons of memories.

And then it came to the last letters ever.

08 August

Happy birthday to my new favorite Olsen ever!!!!

God Elia, you're 14 already! We're 14! Finally! And also we're successful at a very young age. Who would've known right? But Elia, I'm so, so proud of you!

Today has been a blast for me, Elia. And I know it meant a lot for you too! It's your first time celebrating your birthday like this! This big and the first time ever you've got to celebrate with your whole family. I'm so proud of you Eliana Olsen.

Your face when we surprised you with the confetti and the birthday decoration at the hotel today is something that we all will remember for the rest of our lives. I know how you feel about days like this but now it has changed because you've got something to smile about on your birthday!

Hey, I've got you something special for your last letters on your birthday. There's a plug in USB. I want you to watch it okay? It's a special one since it's the last of it! WATCH IT NOW OLSEN!

Elia then opened her laptop and plugged in the USB to her laptop. She found a file 'ELIA LAST SPECIAL LETTER <3' She clicked on it and Elia immediately put hands on her mouth to contain her sobbing.

It was a video. Jamie's recording a video for Eliana's last birthday letters. She clicked on the videos and she found Jamie's face in his bedroom in Monaco. He recorded it that night.

Alright! So, I bet you've read all my letters? That's good. I know what you'll say 'God Jamie you are so old fashioned' but I know you'll keep it and love it so I know I made the right decision for it!

Also, I'm glad that I wrote this letter. Just in case something happens right?

Elia's face dropped as she saw Jamie's expression turn to be sad. This is the night where they discussed the 'bad feelings' they had.

Jamie and her feel it. They've been worrying the hell out of their mind.

Elia, I'm so happy tonight. I truly am. Seeing your smile, your laughing makes me feel so relieved to see that you are loved. Even though I have only known you for 4 months, we've been best friends ever since then.

The first time you met with us, I still remember that day as clear as sky. You are so anxious because Isaac wasn't there. I know those feelings so I made the move to approach you. And then we become close like 2 peas in a pod.

You, Eliana Adelaine Olsen, are the most talented, strongest person I've ever known after my mom. You are so passionate about what you loved and you managed to go through everything at this very young age. I wish you could see how I saw you Elia. How your family now sees you.

The reason I made this video at 4:30 in the morning of our final race day is because, I think you know why... We've got such a bad feeling about race day Elia. I can't sleep at all so I thought why don't I make Elia's last birthday letters to be special, right?

If something did happen to me today, just know that everything happened for a reason. But if things are going well, well you won't see this video because I'll be deleting it before you see it. It's embarrassing! HAHAHA.

Hearing him laughing like that makes Elia let out a small sob before covering her mouth. It's the last time she ever heard him laughing like this.

And then she saw Jamie looking out of the window and smirking at the camera.

Would you look at that? Speak of the devil. Seriously Elia, it's almost 5 in the morning. You should really be sleeping. Especially on our final race day of the season.

Speaking of, if I'm not here anymore, everytime you miss me and can't sleep, there's a lot of our interview videos on youtube. Watch it. Don't hold back.

Don't push yourself too hard, yeah? Because I'm worried I'm not there to pull you there and Isaac and Mags.

I don't want to say goodbye because this one might mean forever. But I do want you to know that I'm okay with it and I don't want you to fall apart because of this. It hurts, I know it will but don't let it consume you for too long.

You'll feel sad for a little while but that's okay. Just don't be sad for longer. I love you and I'll miss you my new favorite Olsen.

Jamie ends his speech with a bit of emotion and that caught Elia off guard. She bit her knuckles, choking on her sob.

He made this for her. He knows something is going to happen. He knows it and he made it for her. And it hurts so fucking much. 

--------- 

Oh god our poor Elia :')  

Just wanna ask you guys about the letters? How was it? I feel like it didn't feel enough but yet I am having a massive writer block on it. I'm sorry if it didn't delivered well enough to you guys! I'll try my best for the next chapters! 

Love you in every universe guys <3! (I am so loving our Mama Lizzie in MoM)   

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 522 20
Marvel INC. Director of Photography Josephine Olsen has known Elizabeth Olsen since Age of Ultron follow the two as they balance life not only as two...
203K 5.2K 66
"All I needed was you....but you left me" ~Alexis Chase Olsen "Giving you up was the hardest thing that I ever had to do but it wasn't my decision"...
937 33 11
Quinlynn is a 13 year old living in New York with a deceptively broken home life. One day she bumps into a woman at the grocery store and then again...
83.5K 2.2K 48
Scarlett johansson, the rising star, falls pregnant. Reluctantly she gives up her baby, to a loving family. What she doesn't realise is that the gir...