Lonely Tears S2: My Beginning...

By mrs_author01

โ€ข๐—–๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑโ€ข |๐—ฌ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ช๐—ฎ๐—ฟ'๐˜€ ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐Ÿ“Under editing for grammatical error and better writing. No... More

Prologue: My Beginning, End and Ever After
Preview: All I Do is Think of You
Preview: I'm doing well
PART 1: Dawning
PART 2: Ambiguous
PART 3: Contriteness
PART 4: Disingenuous
PART 5: Apathetic
PART 6: Palpitate
PART 7: Ambivalence
PART 9: Serenity
PART 10: Denegation
PART 11: Equivalent
PART 12: Repudiate
PART 13: Predilection
PART 14: Impassioned
PART 15: Detrimental
PART 16: Indelible
PART 17: Audacious
PART 18: Tranquillity
PART 19: Unfaltering
PART 20: Contentment
PART 21: Deplorable
PART 22: Damnation
PART 23: Perpetually
PART 24: Enamoured
PART 25: Besotted
PART 26: Infatuation
PART 27: Veracity
PART 28: Endearment
PART 29: Inamorato
PART 30: Gaiety
PART 31: Ecstatic
PART 32: Certainty
PART 33: Assuredness
PART 34: Somberness
PART 35: Wistful
I Miss You
PART 36: Longing
PART 37: Hankering
PART 38: Lascivious
PART 39: Amorous
PART 40: Amicable
PART 41: Unforeseen
PART 42: Melancholy
PART 43: Fortitude
PART 44: Exquisite
PART 45: Exasperation
PART 46: Fidelity
PART 47: Covetousness
PART 48: Venomously
PART 49: Distrustful
PART 50: Impostor
PART 51: Annihilation
PART 52: Engrossing
LAST PART: Infinitude
โš™๏ธ Author's Word

PART 8: Contradiction

880 55 0
By mrs_author01

YIN POV

It's been a week since the episode I stayed in War's room and even though his words hurt me but I tried my best to show I was fine because I didn't want our relationship to be awkward.

"Let's study in the library this evening. Everyone is free,right?" Prat said to five of us while we were in the cafeteria for lunch.

"I can't," I said.

"Awww you have a blind date?" Bonz gave me a naughty look and War also looked at me, like he believed I really had a date.

"Are you crazy?! Noooo!"

I denied it quickly, so War didn't misunderstand even though yeah, I know he doesn't mind but I don't know why I have a little bit of hope that he still likes me but he tries to deny it.

So, I don't want him to misunderstand me because it's very clear that I like him but when I want to express my feelings and say the words 'I love you', he always cuts me off.

"I have a selected program to join our university football team today."

"War, you must come to support me this evening," I smiled widely at him because I really wanted him to come and give me support.

"He can't," Pack suddenly said.

"War didn't say anything, why are you so busy?" Off replied to him because he already noticed Pack also likes War. I never said anything about Pack but this man really gave full support for me to win War's heart.

"You will go out with me today to go buy a book, right War? You already promised me," Pack looked at War and War also looked at him before changing his gaze to me.

He didn't say anything but I knew what he wanted to say.

"It's okay, War. Maybe next time you can come and support me," I forced myself to smile and I didn't know how my smile looked like.

Yes, it hurts.

But, I couldn't force him to go there and give me support if that's not what he wants because he has the right to choose whatever he wants to do.

I like him.

I love him.

But that doesn't mean I have a right to him because I don't know what's in his heart right now. As for now, he just considers me a friend and if he prefers to go out with his other friends, I can only smile and pretend that I was fine because he's free to do anything that he likes. I'm only his friend, not more than that.

"Hey Yin," Earn greeted me and I changed my attention to her.

"Oh hey, Earn," I smiled at her. I wasn't very close with her but we had chatted a few times because we had done a photoshoot together and there was a subject that I grouped with her.

"I heard this afternoon you will have a selection of football players to represent our university."

"Ah yes."

She smiled sweetly at me and gave me a box of chocolates. Bonz already made a noise on the table and my eyes changed to look at War but he just ate his meal without looking back at me.

I looked at Earn back without taking the chocolate but Off kicked my leg under the table, made a signal to me to take that.

"Er thank you, Earn," I said awkwardly and my eyes looked at War again but still the same, no reaction at all.

It was like I was too hopeful that he would look at me and show a sign that he was jealous.

"I will come to support you this evening, Yin," she approached her face close to me and I moved back because I was startled by her bravery.

"Goodluck Yin!" She smiled widely at me before moving her body back and walking away.

"Does she like you, Yin?" Bonz asked.

"I don't—"

"Yes, she likes Yin! Our Yinyin has fans!" Off replied and made a proud face. What's wrong with this man!!! I know he said that because he deliberately wanted to see War's reaction but War didn't pay any attention at all and he just focused on his food.

"She's very famous in our faculty. You're very lucky to get her," Bonz said to me but I didn't even care about that even a little bit.

I don't care about other people who like me because I'm only lucky if I have War. I just want him, not anyone else.

.....................................................

I'm on the field now and when I look towards the auditorium where all the students are sitting to give us support, I don't see War's shadows at all and I just see Off, Bonz and Prat screaming my name. Their screams were louder than other students and made me feel like they were not giving me support but they were embarrassing me!

I ran to the edge of the field and Off came to me.

"Is War really not coming?" I asked him because even though it was clear he was out with Pack this afternoon but I still hoped he would come here.

"Yeah, it looks like that," Off replied and I just sighed before looking into the other student's seat, still expecting him to come.

"It's okay, Yin. At least the three of us came,"Off said as he noticed my facial reaction change.

"Thank you," I patted his shoulder before running back to the field.

I guess karma hits me so hard.

I used to do the same thing to him, he invited me out but I preferred to go out with other people because I always thought he would be fine and we had a lot of time to go out together but I was wrong.

Who would be fine if someone treated you like that?

I tried to pay full attention on the field and I managed to score a goal. Off, Bonz and Prat screamed like crazy while hugging each other and I just laughed watching them.

We only had to play for half the time because this was just a selection and after finishing, I sat down to rest at the edge of the field while wiping my sweat.

"Hey, Yin. Congrats," Earn said while handing me mineral water.

"Thank you," I replied and took the mineral water from her.

"You looked awesome. You stand out the most!"

"Oh really?" I chuckled.

"Yeah, by the way..."

"Do you want to eat with me after this? She smiled.

"I don't think so. I'm very tired and want to go back to take a rest,"I tried to reject her politely.

"Yinnn, just for awhile," she made a cute voice and tried to touch my shoulder but I avoided it because I still wanted to keep my promise to War not to allow anyone to touch me for no reason.

"You also let other people touch you."

"It will never happen again."

Yeah, not like he remembers and cares about my promise but I really care. I mean every word I say to him because I want him to know that there is nothing more important in my life other than him.

"Please, Yinnn," she pleaded again.

"He already told you he was tired."

I immediately turned around when I heard the voice I love and wanted to hear the most.

"War!" I called him excitedly as I saw him walking towards us.

"Let's go. I sent you back," War said and pulled my hand, ignoring Earn that was also there.

"Where are our other friends?" I asked.

"They are home because you are busy flirting. "

"I'm not."

He ignored my words and we just walked to his car. He just got his car two or three days ago but he rarely uses it to go to class as our college is not so far from our faculty. I also rarely use my motorbike unless I want to go out to a distant place.

"I thought you weren't coming," I smiled at him when we were already inside his car.

"I also thought the same."

"I scored the goal earlier," I told him excitedly and he also looked at me.

"I know," he replied briefly.

"You know?"

I scored a goal when the game started in less than ten minutes and I thought he came when the game was over? Or maybe our friends told him because they saw me score a goal early.

"Yeah. I've been here since your game started."

My eyes widened when he said that because I didn't expect him to come. Yeah, I put some hope for him to come but I've been looking for him since I got to the field but haven't seen his shadow at all.

"Why can't I see you?"

"Because I make sure that you don't see me," he replied coolly but after a while he smiled looking at my shock reaction.

"Why are you so shocked? You told me to come here to support you," he raised his eyebrows while smiling still on his face.

"Thank you," I said and I couldn't control myself to smile widely.

"Why are you smiling so wide? Are you happy Earn came to support you? "

"I'm happy because you came to support me," I squeezed his cheeks and continued to smile looking at his adorable reaction.

"Silly," he chuckled before driving away.

.............................................

WAR POV

I'm with Yin now and we went to eat before sending him back.

Yeah, I canceled the plan to accompany Pack to go buy a book because of Yin. I didn't even know why I did that. I got to the auditorium early and I saw Yin looking for me but I hid behind the other students because at first I didn't want him to know I was coming but I felt annoyed seeing him talking with Earn.

He told me to come support him but he could smile wide with other people.

Errr what's wrong with him?

"Thank you," I said to him when he placed my lamb chop that had been cut in front of me. This isn't the first time he's done it. Every time we went out to eat together, for sure he would do all that and I seemed to just have to wait at the table and he would serve it all. He did all that without me telling him.

Does he also do this when he goes out with other people?

And has he ever gone out to eat alone with other people?

Shit. I don't have to think about that. It's not like I care. Errr I'm just curious.

"The sauce is very spicy," I said.

"Wait." He stood up and after a moment, he put a glass of sky water on the table as he already knows I always drink it when I eat spicy food. He then continued to eat like it's nothing.

I took it and drank without saying anything but my eyes still looked at him.

"Try it," he handed me a slice of his chicken chop with his fork.

"Your hand will hurt if I don't accept it?" I asked teasingly.

"Yeah, it's already hurt right now," he answered back while smiling and fed it to me.

"It tastes good," I said.

"You don't want me to taste it?" He pointed to my dish.

"You can take it if you want."

I pushed a bit of my plate towards him, so it was easy for him to take it but he just looked at me while making a face like a cute puppy.

"What?" I asked.

"I want you to feed me," he blinked his eyes repeatedly, acting cute.

"Don't do it. You're not cute." I tell myself not to smile because it reminds me of when we were in school back then. He always did that when he wanted me to pamper him.

I handed the meat to him and he smiled before opening his mouth to receive it.

"It's good," he said.

"Because you fed me."

I just rolled my eyes because his flirting behavior really didn't change from before. He always said something that could affect someone's heart.

Ring Ring Ring

My phone rang and I picked up the phone after looking at my phone screen and it was Pack who called me.

"Hello, War. Where are you?"

I looked at Yin that sat in front of me and he also looked at me back, wondering who called me.

"I'm at the restaurant nearby college."

"Who are you with?"

"Yin," I replied briefly and Yin seemed like he knew who called me.

"You cancelled our plan because of him and now you went to eat-"

"I will call you later," I said and ended the call without waiting for his reply because I didn't want to argue with him and I also noticed Yin's face changed when he knew that it was Pack who called me.

"You need to go now?" Yin asked.

"You want me to go? I asked back.

"I want you to stay."

"So, I will stay," I replied and he smiled again like before.

...............................................

I went back to my room and I saw Pack waiting for me in front of the room and as soon as he saw me, he walked towards me.

"Why did you end my call just like that?" He asked while I unlocked my room door.

"I told you I'm with Yin."

"So, you need to end my call because of him? You also cancel our plan, War."

I looked at him and sighed.

"War, don't forget what he had done to you," he furrowed looking at me because I know he never liked that I became close to Yin again even though Yin never did anything wrong towards him.

"Can you please stop reminding me about that?" I said coolly because I was getting annoyed because he always mentioned that over and over again every time I spent my time with Yin.

"Why are you always defending him? He's just your—"

"Yes, he's just my friend and you are also my friend, Pack."

"He's an asshole, War. You hurt because of him. Don't you fucking forget about that," he replied.

"Pack, please," I took a deep breath and he held both of my hands after he realized my uneasy reaction.

"War, I'm sorry...I just...worry about you," he said with his plea voice.

"Nevermind, I want to take a rest," I replied before coming inside of my room and closing the door.

I opened my phone when it rang and it showed a message from Yin.

"Thank you for today. I'm happy :) "

"And I'm really not flirting with her."

I smiled when I read a message from him but I erased it quickly after I realized my reaction.

Stupid War!!!

Why are you smiling!!!

TBC•

Thank you for reading and don't forget to vote xoxo >.<!!!

credit: @pepeper06

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.1K 5.6K 35
Two best friends grew up together in the orphanage .. They are so close that they never left each other's side..In childhood, they stayed together, a...
100K 3K 27
Yin is a good looking guy but his job isn't Normal . War is a charming guy who still in college. What's happened if this two are together, will every...
17.9K 1.4K 38
โ€ขOn-Goingโ€ข |YinWar's Story ๐Ÿ“Please read Stolen Sweetheart S1 to understand its storyline as this is its continuation. Their love shines in their hea...
25.8K 1.6K 40
This story is my imagination๐Ÿ’œ This story is about time travel A boy who accidentally stuck in his novel he's the 1 mafia in his world Then unexpe...