๐’๐€๐Œ๐˜๐€๐“๐ˆ โฝแตแดบแดฐแดฑแดฟ แดฑแดฐแดตแต€แดตแดบแดณโพ

By Krishnpriyataa_123

๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘ฆ๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘–-(v.) to travel, to wander. โ...๐’•๐’Š๐’Ž๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’˜๐’†๐’‚๐’—๐’†๐’” ๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’‡๐’‚๐’•... More

ยทหš๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’†๐’˜๐’๐’“๐’… ๐Ÿ•Š
ยทหš๐’ˆ๐’“๐’‚๐’‘๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’”๐Ÿ•Š
๐’๐„๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ ๐ˆ
01.| แด›สœแด‡ สŸษช๊œฐแด‡ ษชษด แด‹แด€สŸษช
03.| แด˜แด‡๊œฑแด‹ส ษชษดแด›ส€แดœแด…แด‡ส€
04.| แด แด€แด„แด€แด›ษชแดษด
โ€‹ โžSษดแด‡แด€แด‹ Pแด‡แด‡แด‹ า“ส€แดแด แด›สœแด‡ Fแดœแด›แดœส€แด‡โž
05.| แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด› แด€ ส™แด‡ษขษชษดษดษชษดษข...
06.| แด›สœแด‡ แด„แดแดœส€แด›ส€แดแดแด?
07.| แด‡แด แด€ษดแด‡๊œฑแด„แด‡ษดแด›
๐’๐„๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ ๐ˆ๐ˆ
01.| โ€‹๊œฐแด‡๊œฑแด›ษชแด ษชแด›ส
02.| ษดแด€แดแด€แด‹แด€ส€แด€ษด ๊œฑแด€ษด๊œฑแด‹แด€ส€แด€แด
03.| แด›สœแด‡ ส™ษชแด›แด›แด‡ส€-sแดกแด‡แด‡แด› ษชส€แดษดส แดา“ สŸษชา“แด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด…แด‡แด€แด›สœ
04.| ษดแดœแด€ษดแด„แด‡๊œฑ แด๊œฐ แดŠแดส
05.| แด„สœแด€แด๊œฑ ษชษด ส™สŸแดแดแด
06.| แด€ ษดแด‡แดก ๊œฐส€ษชแด‡ษดแด…?

02.| แด‡ษดแด…แดแดกแด‡แด… แดกษชแด›สœ ส€แด‡๊œฑแด˜แดษด๊œฑษชส™ษชสŸษชแด›ส

1.3K 97 191
By Krishnpriyataa_123

S H A R M A  M A N S I O N

SUN RAYS PEEKED from between the beige curtains, covering the window of Shriya and Anandi's room. The rays casted a natural pattern of golden and black on the floor beside the sister's bed. It was about 6 AM in the morning and a peaceful stillness remained inside the atmosphere of the house before the blaring of an alarm clock kept on the sister's study table broke the hush of the mansion.

"Oh god, what's the use of setting this alarm when these two need me to wake them up everyday?" Aadarshini sighed while entering inside the room. She quickly set off the alarm that was buzzing for the past 10 minutes when her eyes fell on the sleeping figures of her daughters who were sound asleep in their bed.

"Shriya, wake up!" She said while shaking Shriya a little. "Anandi, you too!" She patted Anandi. "You two, wake up right now! You're getting late for your college!" Aadarshini yelled, shaking the two of them.

"Mum..ma let us sl..eep na!" Shriya mumbled lazily, covering herself with the duvet. "Oh Kanha, these girls!" Aadarshini sighed.

"They are not going to get up in this way, Kaki. Let both of us try!" Akshat entered the room along with Aarush, winking at each other, they went towards the bed where both the sisters were sleeping.

"Wakeee Upppp!!" Both of them screamed at the top of their voices, no less than an emergency alarm, pulling of the duvet in one go, causing the girls to jerk up from their sleep. Both stared at their brothers, dumbfounded as the two brothers were busy laughing, leaning against the wall, while their mother was covering her mouth to stop herself from bursting into chortles. 

"Bhaiyaaaaaaa!" Anandi and Shriya shrieked bouncing from their bed and attacked them with their pillows.

"Kids, stop playing around and go get ready for your college, you guys are already running late! Hurry up! I will be getting your stuff ready. Akshat and Aarush, both of you help me." Aadarshini dismissed everyone to their respective works and departed from their room with the brothers.

"Chalo ready hone jaate hein!" Shriya sighed while entering the bathroom along with Anandi. (Anyways, let's go get ready!)

Both the sisters ran to their scooter hurriedly with a piece of bread in each of their mouth. They quickly secured their helmets and checked for their stuff for one last time.

As they were already running late, they did not get dressed properly, wearing what they found at the top. Shriya had pleated her hair into a simple braid and her black spectacles rested over her nose. She had slid her phone inside the basket of the scooter she was gifted with when she had turned 18.

On the other hand Anandi wore a green t-shirt she found with pink trousers. Her hands were full with her phone and a shoulder bag hung loosely from her back. Her hair were pulled up in a ponytail that she had made somehow combing her hair because well it is better not to talk about the poor comb that would have been lost inside her hair if not for her mother.

"Oh Lord, we are so late, God Save us-", Shriya mumbled while swallowing her food. She quickly started the ignition of the scooter and roared it to life with Anandi behind her on the scooter.

"Hmmhmmm-" Anandi tried to speak but was cut off by a panicking Shriya. "Anandi chup ho ja! Gadi chalane de dhyaan se!". (Anandi shut up! Let me drive carefully!)

"Hmph!" Anandi pouted.

R A M A A D E V I  A R T S  A N D  S C I E N C E  C O L L E G E

Parking the scooter hurriedly, Shriya and Anandi ran to the entrance of their college campus which was monumental. A gigantic abstract sculpture stood in between the campus while a pretty fountain welcomed the visitors and students at the entrance. 

As they entered the college, the campus was still filled with students and professors moving hither and thither to move towards their classes. Shriya and Anandi noted that none of their friends were waiting for them making them realise that they were almost doomed today if not for Shriya's "amazing driving skills".

"Phew! We are not that late. It seems that the bell has just rung!"Shriya exclaimed happily while looking at the students walking to their respective classes.

"That's amazing-! Thank Govind!" Anandi replied, hopping around merrily.

"Now, go to your class! I will meet you during break time." Shriya muttered, hugging Anandi, and walked towards her classroom. "Bye! Bye!" Anandi walked away to her own classroom.

"Shriya Di, we both are summoned by the Dean." Anandi announced, walking towards Shriya who had just finished her third lecture. Shriya was patting her dress, a pastel blue kurti and black leggings, dusting some invisible dust as she made her way towards Anandi with a book in her hand. 

"Oh yes, he had messaged me on Saturday about him wanting to inform us both about something. I forgot to mention it to you." Shriya sighed making Anandi blink in confusion but nod as both of them walked to the Dean's office.

"May we come in Sir?" Shriya knocked on the door, tapping her shoes on the floor in anticipation. 

"Come in, Beta!" A voice responded from within the room.

Both the girls entered the office and sat down on the chairs in front of the Dean. He was a pretty, burly man in his mid 40's. His brownish spectacles stopped at the edges of his nose as he rummaged through some documents kept over his table, signing some documents. When the sisters settled before him, he looked up from his paperwork with a smile on his face. 

Shriya and Anandi quickly mumbled a 'good morning' to start the conversation. The dean responded with a smile and nod and cleared his throat before he spoke in his gruff voice.

"Beta, you two are in your third and final year of archeology respectively in this college and as you know every year we assign a short term internship programs for our students which are of high profile since this college is rated the second most prestigious private Arts college in India."

Both girl looked towards each other confusedly as they were aware of everything their dean spoke of. The high profile internship programs was a reason for joining this very college when they were selecting their colleges, well another reason was that their father knew the owner of the college very well. "Yes..?"

The Dean chuckled seeing the confused faces of the girls. "I have an offer for you two."

The statement caused further confusion because if this was an internship offer why were they specially called in the Dean's office. The placement cell of their college would spread a message regarding the same in their college groups because each student in their college was equally potent.

"I hope you are updated about the latest news circulating these days in Delhi?"

"Yes, we did catch a thing or two from the news but aren't completely aware of the same. The annual exhibition of the college kept most of our attention away from current affairs for now." Anandi affirmed slightly getting a hint about where the conversation was going.

"I guessed so. There is not much to worry about but I will divulge further into the news as it concerns our department. Recently, there has been some strange sightings around the Hastinapur Fort which is a great opportunity to investigate the ancient culture of our ancestors. The Archeological Survey of India has sent a proposal to our college to gather a maximum of two students for a short internship under a mentor for guidance. They have already investigated for any sort of dangers and have affirmed the same. A hotel suite and transportation would be funded by the Government."

The idea was interesting and it had piqued their attention too. Working for a proposal with ASI was already a boost in their careers and would create a great résumé. Moreover Hastinapura was related to Mahabharata which had all their interests since when they were in diapers. They exchanged a look of inquisitiveness with each other which was certainly noticed by the dean who smiled at their behaviour.

"As this project concerns our college's reputation, we can only send trusted students for this project.  You two being Mr. Sharma's daughters makes it easier for us to seek the certitude we desire and not just that but your overall academic and behavioural achievements has made you two a perfect candidate for this job. I hope you guys would make us proud."

The sisters looked at each other in determination. This was a precious opportunity that comes rarely to few. Internships are hard to get in this world full of competition.  "Sure Sir! It is a golden opportunity that anyone could have asked for. We will try our best to not disappoint you!" The sisters announced confidently causing the Dean to stand from his place and pat their backs with a smile.

"That's what I expect from both of you!" The man patted both of their heads with fatherly affection making them smile.

Will Hastinapur Fort bring trouble to both the sisters?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Awakened By Wricaso

Historical Fiction

429K 22.1K 102
Disclaimer : This story is a complete work of fiction and this in no way intends to hurt anyone's religious beliefs. I will try my best to justify th...
28.7K 1.6K 48
Samay Yatri: A Tale of 3-time Travellers, Is the story of Three Sisters who are living peaceful and successful life in Kaliyuga but one day they are...
90.1K 5.3K 81
Evi, a Human experiment of the 21st century, the finest weapon of mass destruction, finds herself in an unfathomable dilemma as she is forced to face...
149K 7K 37
| under major editing | โEverything is within the limits of time, but time moves under the direction of the Lord, who is therefore not within time's...