Drunk in love

By Kessho_Yuki

COMPLETED Alternative title: 一醉经年 Author : (原著)+流浪草工作室 Having a secret crush is just like drinking a bottle o... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79 EXTRA 1
Part 80 EXTRA 2
Part 81 EXTRA 3

Part 69

191 7 0
By Kessho_Yuki

why in the fog felt that the body has been shaking, a little more intense, his head hit the hard object, the pain stimulated him to barely open his eyelids, the body can not move, the brain is also extremely muddy, into the eye of the picture he analyzed for half a day, only to determine that it is the roof, and he, as if stuck in the gap in the rear seat.

he was kidnapped...

who would kidnap him? song juhan...

wrong......

why do you feel that the eyelids are like a thousand pounds, slowly falling down.

it was another impact, and he was awake again, and he desperately tried to sense his body, but his body was so soft that he couldn't even move his fingers.

he heard a swearing sound from the driver's seat and a man on the phone: "come and help me!" got hooked! no! not the police! he wants to stop me! why his heart was

full of fear, knowing that he was in danger but could not even lift his eyelids, this feeling was too helpless, it was a fish on the chopping board.

who will be crashing? why don't you call the police?

the car made a sharp turn, turned on a potholed road, the speed was slightly slower, but why did he feel that his body was thrown up for a while, and then fell to the ground, his stomach turned upside down, his head was knocked several times, but he did not even have the strength to vomit.

in a moment of dizziness, he fell asleep again.

suddenly, the car stopped, the driver's seat roughly opened the door, and there was a fight and a scream outside the car.

why felt a cool breeze pour in, the car door was opened, and a familiar and anxious voice sounded overhead: "why, why!" you're all right!"

i couldn't move, i could only blink my eyes reluctantly. tthere was only one thought in his mind- song juhan, it was song juhan!

he felt his body being pulled up from the narrow gap and moved to the back seat. his waist was weak, and he leaned back uncontrollably.

suddenly, with only a muffled hum, the powerful hands that had grabbed him loosened.

he was flustered, he wanted to shout, but there was only a low moan in his throat.

there was a cacophony of running outside, it was supposed to be a lot of people coming, and the sounds of fighting and roaring sounded again.

why was it that he tried all the strength, stretched out his eyelids, tried several times, and finally grabbed the seat belt buckle with his hand, he wanted to pull his body up, he wanted to see how song juhan was, but he tried several times, and his hand slipped off.

he bit his lip undeterminedly, and the pain finally made him wake up a little more, and he reluctantly pulled his body up through the seat belt buckle.

outside the car was a dark forest, probably a certain park, at this time, there was almost no one, song juhan was surrounded by seven or eight people in the middle, each carrying an iron rod in his hand, smashing his face at him.

why watching song juhan being sucked to the ground by a stick, his heart went up to his throat.

"residence... cold..." he cried out, like a mosquito.

but in that dangerous and noisy environment, song juhan actually heard it, he turned his head, the corners of his forehead were bleeding, and in the vicious eyes that were too late to retract, he suddenly attached a few traces of worry and reassurance

. <

someone shouted, "change the man to another car." song juhan

kicked away the people who rushed up, slammed the car door shut, and then pressed his back against the car door.

why watching several sticks swinging towards song juhan from all angles, song juhan raised his arm to block, an iron rod was bent hard, song juhan screamed in pain1 why is the heart aching,

he barely climbed to the front of the car door, slapped the car window, and weakly shouted: "ju han! he and song juhan were only separated by a layer of car windows, as if as long as he reached out, he could touch the wide back ridge, but all he touched was cold glass.

song ju screamed in pain, grabbed the stick, and attacked the gangster's stomach with his backhand, and the gangster spat out a large mouthful of catharsis and fell to the ground in pain.

song juhan wielded an iron rod and shot down the people who rushed up with great ferocity, but his back was always against the car door, not letting anyone get close.

seeing that the people fell one by one, the last person saw that the situation was not good, turned around and ran, song juhan threw out the stick in his hand, smashed it behind him, and smashed the person out.

song juhan rushed up a few steps and kicked him in the neck.

through the car window, he watched song juhan stand stiffly for a while, and then his body shook, and he knelt on one knee on the ground, holding his left hand tightly, trembling.

why the eye circles were sore, the palms of his hands slapped the car window, and the warm liquid filled the eyes.

song juhan slowly stood up, turned around, walked wearily toward him, and opened the car door. <

why did the body lose its center of gravity and drive out of the car, song juhan resisted him with his chest, pressed his head to his neck socket with his right hand, and whispered with a palpitation: "you scared me to death, scared me to death."

he forcefully sniffed the warm breath on song juhan's body, felt his vigorous heartbeat, and trembled: "you... how are you..."

"it's okay, you don't move, you're going to fall." song juhan's body shook, obviously a little unstable, but the weight of his whole body was on him, and he could get off the car head down at any time, his left arm was twisted and hung on his side, he couldn't make it at all, he could only barely wrap his right hand around he gu's waist and hold the person down from the car with one hand.

why, although the body is strong and thin, it is really not light, song juhan's waist and legs are weak, it is difficult to support, and the two of them both fell to the ground.

song juhan protected he's head and let him fall on himself.

why gasped for breath: "report, call the police, you call the police... no. song juhan

looked at the dark sky with a miserable face and said with pain, "let you wait for me... i was in too much of a hurry to go out and didn't bring it. "i have

my phone in my pocket." why did you panic and say, "you are bleeding, how are you, how can i not move..."

"such a big movement, someone must have called the police." you should have taken the anesthesia and the body will be paralyzed for a while, who is going to kidnap you?

"i don't..." somehow my mind flashed with lee hui's gloomy face, which was the most reasonable possibility.

in the distance came the sound of sirens. <

why was he so relieved, he wanted to prop up his body and look at song juhan's injury, but he still didn't have much strength, so he could only stretch out his hand and touch song juhan's forearm.

he could feel the abnormal swelling of that forearm.

song ju screamed in pain, "... don't touch it. why did his

eyes heat up: "what the hell is going on, is it broken?" "

"...... maybe. the

sirens were getting closer and closer, the red and blue lights were shining under the eyes of the reason, and the chaotic footsteps were rushing towards them.

"someone's hurt, quick!"

somehow his body was erected, and he struggled a few times: "my friend is injured..."

"get in the car."

he grabbed his arm so hard that he tried to bite the words as clearly as possible: "i was kidnapped just now, and i suspect that li chengxing, chairman of qinqing industry, or his son did it." the

policeman immediately said, "well, we'll investigate right away, and you'll go to the hospital first." why did

he lie down in the ambulance.

the nurse opened his eyelids and looked at it, and calmly said, "it's okay, don't be nervous, you don't have much anesthesia inhaled, and it will metabolize itself in a moment." why

did he say urgently, "what about my friend?" <

"in another car, when you get to the hospital, say it again."

why reached out to touch the phone, to find that the phone did not know where it went, he was anxious, but there was nothing he could do.

his mind was full of song juhan's pale face and the piercing blood red of his forehead.

if it wasn't for song juhan following him today, if it wasn't for song juhan coming to save him, what would he be doing now? he will be used by the li family father and son to blackmail his mother into selling shares, and then what? will he come back alive?

just think about the consequences and shudder.

when he needed song juhan the most, song juhan appeared, which poked him in the heart more than anything else.

he began his life at the age of thirteen, and for the first time in his life, he experienced what it was like to be protected... and that person is song juhan.

when he arrived at the hospital, he felt a lot of numbness in his hands and feet, the nurse helped him out of the car, and the police took over to help him: "sir, can you talk now?" need a break? "what

about my friend?" why was his eyes red with anxiety?

"he's in the operating room, and if you don't think your health is in serious trouble, i have some questions for you."

"what's wrong with him?" somehow tugged at his sleeve.

"the initial examination is a broken skull, a fracture of the hand bone, and multiple blow wounds on the body, and i don't know if there are any injuries to internal organs." the policeman helped him to an office, "can you sit for a while, sober-minded?" <

where can he sit: "where is he, which operating room?" the

policeman said helplessly, "i'll take you over." the

policeman helped him to the operating room, and he sat on the bench and did not speak for half a day.

skulls, hand bones, internal organs...

why was my heart trembling with fear. he remembered something: "i have to contact his family."

"let's contact your family first." a policewoman came over and gave him his mobile phone, "we have already made contact with song juhan, his assistant is rushing over, and the family will not arrive until dawn."

why did he dial the fucking phone with trembling fingers, the phone rang for a long time, and sun qing's voice rang vaguely: "hello? "

mom." why take a deep breath, "i'm with the police now, the police will pick you up, and before the police come, you don't open the door no matter who comes."

sun qing immediately woke up: "why, what's wrong with you?" what happened?

"i was kidnapped just now, but the other party didn't succeed, and i can't think of anyone else who would do that except for the li family."

sun qing took a breath, "how are you?" are you injured? where are you?!"

"i'm in the hospital, i'm not injured, you stay at home and don't move." <

the policewoman immediately sent someone to pick up sun qing according to the address given by him, and the policeman who helped him over began to take notes and understand the situation.

why stared at the lamp in the operating room, completely unable to concentrate, the police saw that he was not in good shape, and asked him to take another rest. he leaned against the wall with his eyes closed, his heart was still beating uneasily, and the picture in his mind was song juhan.

half an hour later, sun qing arrived and said that the li family's father and son had been taken away for investigation, but the police said that no favorable evidence had been found yet, and they were afraid that they would have to be released at dawn.

sun qing's eyes were red and he hugged why, gritted his teeth and said, "they must have done it, beast, it's just beast!"

he stroked her back and said in a dumb voice, "if you can't find evidence, you'll be in trouble." "i'm

sure i'll find it, and i'll make sure they pay!"

he glanced at the operating room, and at this moment, worry overwhelmed all anger.

sun qing touched his hair over and over again, and said in a trembling voice, "fortunately, you are fine, son, fortunately you are fine, if something happens to you, i will fight with them!"

he said in a deep voice, "but song juhan's injury... i don't know what happened.

"i asked the ambulance doctor and said that the injuries on the head and hands can be recovered, and the internal organs should be checked with instruments, which may not be a big problem."

he shook his head and slowly closed his eyes. <

there was a rush of footsteps in the hallway, and komatsu appeared at the door of the operating room sweating profusely, almost crying: "brother! why stood

up: "vanessa knows?"

komatsu nodded vigorously, "they are rushing over, how is brother han?" he shook

his head: "i don't know yet."

, those guys are dead. komatsu was anxious and angry, and kept pacing the corridor.

why did he sit back in his chair with no effort, and every minute and second that he spent now was extremely painful.

song juhan stayed in the operating room for four hours, and several people sat dry all night, waiting for song juhan to come out, and the sky was already light.

why and xiao song quickly surrounded him, looking at the weak song juhan with his eyes closed, why did he only feel a throbbing heart: "doctor, how'?" how is he? "the

wound on the head was stitched up, the spleen was bleeding, it had been treated, the bone of the hand was cracked, it was treated, and it was no big problem for the time being."

he let out a long breath and followed song juhan back to the ward.

komatsu kept on the phone, looking for various relationship blocking messages, and why tiredly said, "if you want to call, go out and fight."

komatsu said busily, "hey, it's good." after

komatsu went out, the ward was quiet.

he looked at song juhan silently, and couldn't help but reach out his hand and brush away the hair that blocked the corner of his eye.

song juhan's sleeping appearance was really beautiful, without the usual arrogance and stubbornness, the undefended look was actually a little quiet and innocent.

he hadn't looked at song juhan carefully for a long time, and when the two of them got along, either the sword was raging or the undercurrent was raging, and over time, he didn't want to look at song juhan's eyes again, for fear that the look would shake his heart.

he once felt that it was a great happiness to be able to look at song juhan so quietly, because in the short time when only he was awake, he seemed to truly monopolize this person.

only later, the two people have changed their faces.

he didn't want song juhan to be sincere to him from the beginning, so he would block his life to maintain this relationship and love song juhan, but unfortunately fate could not follow people's wishes.

what happened today only confirmed what he had always thought, that is, no matter what happened, he could not help but care about this person. just as he had thought at the beginning, he was afraid that he would not be able to really let go of song juhan all his life, he just didn't want to experience those pains anymore.

how contradictory, how cruel.

there was a noise outside the corridor, and the door of the ward was pushed open, and the first to come in was vanessa, then komatsu and song he.

song he glanced at song juhan, pointed at why, and roared, "why! he's with you, and it's not half a good thing! "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 190 45
Within the dream of the dreamer, the one who was dreamed of awoke. ... Borges "I exist in the sunlight, the wind, between the heavens and the earth...
156K 1.4K 22
Little space is where you get into the head space of a child, entering a child like care free space away from the adult world. Its a way of coping fr...
185K 6.5K 117
NOT MY STORY FOR OFFLINE READING PURPOSES ONLY Author: Mu Gua Huang, 木瓜黄 Genres: Comedy Romance School Life Slice of Life Yaoi Status in COO: 112 Ch...
4M 168K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...