Drunk in love

By Kessho_Yuki

COMPLETED Alternative title: 一醉经年 Author : (原著)+流浪草工作室 Having a secret crush is just like drinking a bottle o... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79 EXTRA 1
Part 80 EXTRA 2
Part 81 EXTRA 3

Part 62

154 5 0
By Kessho_Yuki

as vanessa promised, song juhan disappeared for a while.

su su asked brother han every day if he was coming, and finally he didn't dare to open his mouth when he saw why his gloomy face was dark.

sun qing's first course of chemotherapy was over and she returned home temporarily. why did he accompany her to meet four groups of investors, help her analyze the situation, and have endless things to do every day.

feng zheng did not have a dead heart, and every three or five times he came to find out why, but why he was always cold, so that his heat was getting lower and lower. after all, someone as crazy and reckless as song juhan couldn't find the second one.

without song juhan, life seems to be gradually back on track, and occasionally seeing song juhan's news on tv, i can calmly change the station, as if it is really a star who has nothing to do with him.

this is good, this is the best, let them always keep a distance that will not hurt each other, and quietly live their lives.

after multiple screening and negotiation, sun qing really found an ideal investor, the other party is willing to buy half of the qinqing industrial shares held by sun qing at a price of 26.8 per share, in addition to public relations, taxes and a series of expenses, if the transaction is successful, sun qing can take more than 200 million yuan out of qinqing and away from the li family.

but when sun qing communicated with the li family, it was not surprising that they were strongly opposed.

probably li chengxing roared too loudly, why when he passed sun qing's room, he heard what he was saying, "you have been brainwashed by your son."

sun qing hung up the phone angrily.

why was he a little annoyed in his heart, he walked in: "mom, is it all right?"

sun qing waved his hand: "it's okay, i expected it." ""what

does he want?"

sun qing said coldly: "he asked me to sell shares, but the price is only two-thirds of other people's, how can i sell, think beautiful."

"but then you can get out as soon as possible, otherwise you will hold the same percentage, he will not agree, and you will not be able to sell."

sun qing frowned: "why, i know you don't value money, you say it easily, but all this money is your mother's hard work, how can i give it to him lightly!"

why press sun qing's knee and whisper, "mom, don't be angry, i'm not saying your money is not important, i just think that people always have to make trade-offs, and your health is not good..." he sighed, "if you really feel that you can't swallow this breath, then we will think of other ways."

sun qing nodded and rubbed his forehead tiredly: "my money is not left for you, one day i am gone, i want my children to live comfortably for a lifetime, he li chengxing does not want to take an extra cent from me to his son." there was

nothing to do. he would rather not have his share, and he also hoped that his mother would get out as soon as possible and take good care of his illness, so much money is meaningless to him, just to support himself, it is not difficult for him, but he dare not say. he said, "either sue for divorce."

sun qing's face was pale, and he kept rubbing his head, looking uncomfortable, "as long as he finds some trouble when dividing up property, he can drag it on for a long time, and he really can't think of a better way at the moment."

why did he rub her temples: "if you can't think of it, take it slowly, or you can cooperate with him in another form, after all, someone is willing to inject capital, which is very good for qin qing." <

"well, i'll think about it again."

why once again overwhelmingly received the news of song juhan, it is that he is going to open a large concert.

because □□ song juhan, the heavenly king who had been silent for almost a year, finally had to make a big move, and it was obvious that during this time he was preparing a huge burst point to counterattack the past trough. vip tickets for concerts were swept away in one second, and more than 10,000 regular tickets were sold in more than half in five minutes, setting a new sales record.

song juhan proved his unshakable position in the music world and his gradually restored popularity.

"some people are born to attract the attention of all", it is said that people like song juhan are like this.

on the evening of the ticket sale, he received a call from song juhan. when he saw the strange number of the caller id, his first reaction was song juhan, according to past experience, if it was not connected, song juhan would keep calling, so he closed the door and pressed the call button.

"why?" song ju's hoarse voice rang on the other end of the phone, with a thick nasal tone, which sounded weak.

why frowned slightly, he resisted the inquiry of *: "well, you say."

"i miss you so much."

song juhan's breathing sounded through the microphone, as if caressing on he gu's face, and he could even imagine the heat. he looked back: "if nothing happens..."

"don't hang... please don't hang up. song juhan said slowly, "i... i had a bit of a fever, so i couldn't help it. i promised my mom that i would never harass you until the concert was over, but i couldn't help it, maybe i was confused... i want to hear your voice. hhe

clenched his phone tightly, hesitating whether to hang up.

"don't hang up..." song juhan pleaded, "talk to me, you can say anything."

why did he groan for a moment: "take good care of your illness." song juhan

sucked in his nose: "is there nothing else?" i haven't seen you in more than a month, it's been longer than the time you went to europe, i wrote you a song, and when my voice is good, sing it to you, you like to hear me sing.

why his lips trembled slightly, and he lowered his head, "i'm going to hang up, there's no need, you don't want to..."

"my mother talked to me a lot." song juhan rushed to say, "she said that she didn't deserve to have you before she learned how to love people, and i often thought during this time, it turns out... can't it hurt so much, before, did you also hurt so much?

why did he tighten the futon, subconsciously bend down, resist the muffled pain coming from the heart, and ask for how much pain it really is, he knows better than anyone that song juhan's words are right in the heart.

"i understand now how sad i am for you. i always do stupid things, always make you sad, no wonder you don't believe me, you don't believe at all..." song juhan choked, "what can i do for you, and how much i like you." why

take a breath, the circles of his eyes are already red, but his voice is still indifferent: "you have a good rest." quickly hung up the phone. <

yes, he didn't believe it, he didn't believe that song juhan, who was in the colorful entertainment circle and surrounded by countless enchanting and beautiful people, would be loyal to him for a lifetime, even if song juhan really liked him now, how long could this favorite shelf life last?

perhaps the beginning of song he and vanessa also had a vow of loyalty to the mountains and the sea, but over time, people's hearts have changed, and they have become such a non-interference situation today, seemingly free, and only they know the taste. song juhan has such a pair of parents, there are such realistic and three-dimensional examples, if he and song juhan are together, he can already see that after a few years, they will follow in the footsteps of song juhan's parents. at that time, he could not compromise with the identity of "cannon-friend".

that was something he couldn't tolerate, and if he wanted someone, he had to be alone.

or not.

a few days later, he took su su out of class, and su su twisted and squeezed in the car and said, "brother, brother han is going to have a concert, you know?" "

hmm."

"then can i go?"

"no, you can't." he didn't look back at the front, "i won't go, and you're too young to go on your own."

su su whispered, "but i want to go." "

wait until you grow up."

"so can i watch the livestream?"

"...... all right. the

car drove into the community, and su su suddenly jumped on the seat: "brother han, that's his car!" hhis car!

he also saw song juhan's commercial car, and he almost reflexively stepped on the accelerator, hesitated for a moment, and then helplessly drove in.

why got out of the car, su su couldn't wait to jump down.

the door of the commercial car opened, and song juhan walked down wearing a duck-tongue hat and mask.

"brother han!" su su pounced on him and hugged him.

song juhan touched her head: "susu, i have a cold, it will infect you, you go upstairs first." "i'm

not afraid." su su hugged song juhan and refused to let go, "i really want to go to see your concert."

why did he cough softly: "susu, go upstairs."

su su reluctantly let go of song juhan, bowed his head, and went upstairs disappointed.

song juhan saw that there was no one around, took off his mask, revealing a visibly emaciated and haggard face, his face was pale, and the perfect facial features of the knife cut set off a bit of gloomy and morbid style.

the two looked at each other silently for a few seconds, and song juhan took out an envelope from his pocket: "this is a concert..."

"i won't go." why whispered.

song juhan's hand froze in the air, and he pursed his lips: "su su wants to go." "she's

too young to be in such a cluttered environment."

"this concert is my biggest concert." ssong juhan looked deeply at he, "since you have all gone before, don't miss it this time."

"i wish i could have missed your last concert."

song juhan remembered something, and his eyes dimmed a little: "i'm sorry, i was..."

"you don't have to apologize, you don't have to explain, we were nothing at that time." why lowered his head, "you're not well yet, hurry back and ssa will worry."

"she knew i was coming." song juhan's hand holding the ticket was not stretched out, retracted is not, and finally hung down in embarrassment and loss, but the eyes were not willing to move away from the face of why, he almost greedily watched, what reason, the air seems to become gentle, he desperately wanted to say something, said something that can fix the footsteps of why, "i know that your mother has contacted that investment company, is she still satisfied with the offer?"

"satisfied." why whispered, "but things are not so simple, no matter what, thank you for leading the way." "what

do you mean?"

"involving ... some factors on her side, take one step at a time. "if

there's anything you need help with, you say, i can help you with anything."

why shake your head.

"why?" song juhan pressed the desire in his heart and took a step forward.

why the upper body reflexively shrank backwards.

that guarded look stung song juhan deeply, and he stopped and twisted his face, his nose gently agitated.

why was his heart blocked, he said, "i went back." "he said he was going upstairs.

when passing by song juhan's side, song juhan grabbed his arm and said in a deep voice, "just talking to me for a while, will it make you unbearable?" "

"...... is there anything else we can say? song juhan

bit his lip and used almost all his willpower to release his hand.

why didn't the head go upstairs.

song juhan looked ahead with empty eyes, feeling that the world was slowly melting in front of his eyes.

he hated how important he had been to him for not being able to discover it sooner.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 3.6K 39
Team Natsu went on a job to destroying a Bandit Hideout. Suddenly the Team found themselves at Japan. How will they go back home to Fairy Tail in Fio...
80.1K 1.2K 21
*COMPLETE* Colby is forced by his Mom to BabySit for the neighbor. All he knew is that they had 2 children. A 14 year old girl and a 18 year old. Kei...
39.3K 3.4K 12
الأدعج" قـاع الظلام " تنـتظـِركم لـيالـي قاسيه وعيـُون لاتنـّام وأيـام سوداويه فـْي أعـماق قــاع الضلام هـيا يـا رِفـاق انـتـّزعو ثـُوب النجاة ل...
186K 6.6K 117
NOT MY STORY FOR OFFLINE READING PURPOSES ONLY Author: Mu Gua Huang, 木瓜黄 Genres: Comedy Romance School Life Slice of Life Yaoi Status in COO: 112 Ch...