Drunk in love

By Kessho_Yuki

COMPLETED Alternative title: 一醉经年 Author : (原著)+流浪草工作室 Having a secret crush is just like drinking a bottle o... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79 EXTRA 1
Part 80 EXTRA 2
Part 81 EXTRA 3

Part 47

175 7 0
By Kessho_Yuki

zhou heyi took why all the way to central and eastern europe, and finally to northern europe, and why france and southern europe planned to stay in susu to play together. super fast and stable update novel,

if you don't count russia, the whole of europe is not as big as china, and it is only an hour to drive between countries. they stop and go, choose where to spend the night as they want, and if they are tired, they will rest for two days and play very happily.

why watching the money flowing like water, at first there was still some reluctance, and then he also wanted to open, he worked hard for nanchuang for nearly seven years, almost did not take much leave, this time should make up for the past leave.

the more he got along with zhou heyi, the more satisfied he was with this young man, his care, thoughtfulness, and enthusiasm made people feel that he did not just do these things based on his work, but that he was such a person himself.

half a month after departure, they arrived in denmark. these days of continuous driving and touring, both of them are a little tired, so they plan to rest for a few days in this peaceful little country.

in may, the climate is slightly cool, so why wear a thin trench coat, sit on a bench in copenhagen's town hall square, read a book, bask in the sun, warm daylight and gentle wind, people feel very comfortable.

zhou he went to buy snacks and drinks for him, why these days i experienced the convenience of someone running errands, and finally understood why rich people have hands and feet, but also to hire people to do some small things, it is really comfortable and thoughtful.

"hi." someone said hello next to him.

why did he look up and see a handsome foreign guy with blond hair and blue eyes, looking at him with a smile, he nodded: "hello?"

"can i sit next to you?"

"poop, please."

the man sat down: "what book are you reading?" is this chinese? "yes, it's

a popular science book."

"my name is fred." he held out his hand.

"why?"

"why?" fred read awkwardly twice, "what do you mean by that name?" "meaning

... 'why.'"

fred was happy: "'why'? you call it 'why'?

he couldn't help but laugh: "this is a comparison of the 'why' in the chinese..." why thought about it for half a day and didn't know how to describe it in english, and finally had to say bluntly, "ancient literature." his

name was taken by his father, and it was originally a high hope for him to constantly seek knowledge, but he spent half his life confused by a person.

fred "oh" twice: "that should be a very elegant statement." after saying that, he looked at the reason with those deep eyes that contained a smile.

why nodded in greeting.

"are you here for a tour?" or work? "

tourism."

"traveling alone?"

"well, i hired a tour guide."

"i've rarely heard of anyone traveling alone."

"because i don't have friends." why be honest.

"i can be your friend." ffred blinked, "i can also take you to some good places that tourists don't go, only the danes know." he

closed the book and looked at him with doubtful eyes.

fred smiled sheepishly, "sorry, chinese're more conservative." i was just...... well, i just happened to pass by and saw you sitting in a chair, intently looking at the book, the sun shining on you, very beautiful, very heartwarming, and i wanted to know you.

he suddenly realized, suddenly a little cramped, he had been talking to foreigners unconsciously nervous, this person is still so direct. he was just about to say something, and in the distance, he saw zhou heyi coming over.

fred also followed his gaze: "he's yours..."

"tour guide."

zhou heyi walked up to him, looked at fred, and asked why, "who is he?" "

hook up." why say it solemnly.

zhou he smirked, nodded at fred, pointed to why, and then shook his head.

fred made a clear expression, smiled and stood up: "it's a pleasure to meet you, and i wish you a lot of fun in denmark."

"thank you."

zhou he sat down on the chair one by one, looking at why he laughed.

why is it a little embarrassed: "laughing at what, is it incredible that someone is talking to me?" "no

, hahahahaha, i just think that person is quite pitiful, it must be very embarrassing." <

"okay, we talked a little bit."

zhou heyi looked at why with a smile: "you are also very popular in china."

"me? no. "nothing

?" zhou heyi was surprised and said, "how is it possible, there must be a lot of people chasing you." "not

really." zhuang jieyu didn't call for chasing him like that, but just took pleasure in teasing him.

"you're so attractive, can't they see it?" zhou heyi's hand was placed on the arm of the bench, his chin was on the back of his hand, and he looked at the side face plated with the golden light of the sunset without blinking, and the clear and handsome lines made people feel excited.

"what charm do i have, it's too stuffy to be with me, normal people can't stand it."

"who said, that's a topic they can't find a good topic, don't we just talk very well, i'm very happy with you, not bored at all!" 」

why turned his head and looked at zhou heyi: "your boy is sweet-mouthed." zhou heyi's

eyes were bright as stars, revealing a kind and goodwill that could not be hidden.

why did his heart move, he didn't know if he had misunderstood, zhou heyi was so warm and considerate to him, just because of the employment relationship between the two people, right?

zhou he handed the sandwich and coffee to he gu: "come, eat something to pad your stomach, and i will take you to eat seafood in the evening." wwhy

bite the sandwich, squint his eyes at the crowds in the square, and feel that in this place where no one knows him, it is particularly comfortable and relaxed. it turns out that when he really comes out, the unfamiliar environment is not so terrible, he can also adapt and integrate, as long as he takes that step, everything will become easier than imagined.

he felt that he had the courage to leave the city where he had lived for more than twenty years—since he had the courage to leave someone he had loved for so many years.

after dinner in the evening, head back to your hotel.

why, when he was taking a bath, he suddenly didn't want to undress in front of zhou heyi, so he took a change of clothes and went into the bathroom.

zhou heyi probably noticed it too, and after taking a shower, he did not come out bare-chested, but put on his clothes.

the temperature in northern europe is low, at this time, the evening is still cold, zhou he is young, he is wearing a tank top shorts lying on the bed playing games, even the quilt is not covered, the result of playing, suddenly screaming, holding the calf and rolling up.

"what's wrong?" why nervously walked over.

zhou heyi hissed in pain: "it's okay, just smoke... cramp. he knelt

on the bed and grabbed his foot with one hand: "there is an acupuncture point tube cramping at the bottom of the foot, i will press it for you." "he used to give song juhan a massage, he also studied for two days, although it is not professional, but he has a good memory, most of the commonly used acupuncture points are known. <

zhou he nodded fiercely and whispered, why did he squeeze his feet with one hand and rub his calves with the other, calmly like a doctor.

zhou heyi gradually stopped hurting, and he stared intently at he yuan's face, and his eyes flashed with a strange light.

"okay... do you? touching zhou heyi's warm gaze, he was also stunned.

zhou he's face suddenly turned red, and he gently grabbed he yuan's hand: "mr. he, i... you..."

mr. he lowered his head and wanted to stand up, but zhou heyi grabbed his wrist and held it, his face was red, and he wanted to stop talking.

"he yi." "i just ended a relationship, and i just want to relax and play around now."

zhou he nodded, "i will accompany you."

"then i'm going to get out of here, and i'm never going to be here for long, and i don't know when i'll be back."

"i don't care." zhou heyi sat up, "mr. he, i like you, everything you have attracted me, i don't care who you think about, whether you will stay, when we can see each other again, waste time thinking about this, it is better to get along now, otherwise i will regret it later." he

looked at zhou heyi silently. he was full of good feelings for this young man, and he had secretly appreciated in his heart that body full of strength and beauty, and when he met such a person in a foreign country, it seemed that all the conditions were met, and he could not find a reason to refuse. <

song juhan, in particular, could not and could not be that reason.

from the moment he decided to leave song juhan, he was free, from the heart to the body, it was time for him to try something that he had just thought about before, to try, was it really so good, so song juhan was happy.

therefore, when zhou he kissed him on the lips, he did not refuse, but after hesitating repeatedly, he wrapped his arms around the thin waist.

the two of them rolled down on the bed, and zhou heyi kissed his lips, chin, and throat knot passionately, smelling the light scent of shower gel on his body, and also had some heart--ape yima.

wanting to --- wangzheng, why was he a little embarrassed to say: "i, i don't know..."

zhou heyi pressed his ear --- grinding: "it's okay, you will, every man is born, you just need a little guidance." when he entered

zhou heyi and experienced the so-called "happiness of men", what he thought in his mind was song juhan, thinking that according to song juhan's standards, he was finally not "clean".

he was deeply disgusted by the ubiquitous shadow called "song juhan".

he eventually indulged in it and spent a special night.

zhou heyi is a person with a big heart and a very open heart, not saying much, not asking any questions that are difficult to answer, he is really enjoying the time with why, and it is exactly the same. <

more than a month passed quickly, they played most of europe, the trip was over, people were too tired to do it, zhou heyi sent him to paris.

why did i call the property company in advance, and the property company sent a housekeeper to prepare the house and wait for him to come.

it was a three-storey cottage in the 16th arrondissement, surrounded by pleasant surroundings and excellent security.

zhou heyi saw the house and praised: "this house is really beautiful, the houses in district 16 are very expensive." "it's

my mother's." he went in with his simple luggage, and zhou heyi held a large box full of some handicrafts and souvenirs that he bought.

zhou heyi put down the box and wiped his sweat: "how long are you going to stay here?"

"not sure, my sister will come over after the summer vacation, and i'm going to take her out to play." why laughed and said, "if my mother doesn't have any special arrangements at that time, can you come back as our guide?" "of

course." zhou heyi looked at he gu without blinking, his expression was suddenly a little lost, he pounced on it, put his arms around he gu, and kissed his lips heavily.

he hugged his waist, thinking that he was about to be separated, and his heart was also a little unwilling.

zhou heyi grabbed his neck and gasped lightly, "i have to go back to work." "

thank you for your company during this time." he touched his head and said softly, "pay attention to safety when you go out." <

"well..." zhou he flattened his lips, "ammu is not far from here, and as long as you drive for a few hours, i will take the time to come and see you."

"okay."

zhou he paused and said expectantly, "brother, do you like me a little?" why

said sincerely, "yes."

zhou heyi kissed him again, and his eyes were red: "i'm gone, there is something you call me, i often come to paris to play, it is quite familiar."

"good." he looked at zhou heyi quietly, and there was an impulse in his heart to leave the person behind, but he didn't say anything in the end.

he couldn't give zhou he a hundred percent focused feelings, so he shouldn't promise anything.

after zhou he left, he looked at the empty room and suddenly felt a pang of loss.

he was alone again. he didn't even know what to do.

the housekeeper of the property company would come twice a week to clean the room, replenish the ingredients, and help with some chores, but apart from that, there was almost no contact with anyone.

that's right, he didn't go out for a week. he had not experienced such a strong sense of loneliness for a long time, but the more lonely he was, the more he was afraid to go out and meet others, he thought about returning to china, but he felt tired at the thought that returning to china would most likely meet song juhan. he was not afraid to face song juhan, he just felt annoyed, he was tired of dealing with song juhan's irritable and angry appearance, and he did not want to listen to the so-called "promises" that made him sick to his stomach. <

loneliness is nothing compared to that.

after zhou heyi's holiday, he couldn't wait to drive to find why, why he was very happy to see him, and took out the professional surfboard he asked the housekeeper to help buy and gave it to zhou heyi. except for his mother, he had never given anyone else an expensive gift, but he was more than happy to do so, and the smile on zhou he's face made him feel worthwhile.

zhou heyi deliberately pushed off two itineraries this time, and made up a week's leave to accompany he. he walked around paris with why, the old town of paris step by step, and some unknown delicious food, followed by zhou heyi, there were always countless surprises.

the two of them sat in the café where they could see the eiffel tower drinking afternoon tea, and zhou he smiled and said, "i can't believe that you haven't gone out for such a long time, i can't stand it if i don't go out for two days, if i don't come, you plan to stay at home all the time." he nodded

, "i'm completely unfamiliar with this place, what should i do if i get lost?"

zhou he laughed, "you are usually so mature, how can you only be so timid in this regard?" he smiled and said, "it's

not timidity, it's caution." "it

looks like i need to spend more time with you." zhou heyi yawned, "it's that my vacation is not fixed, sometimes there is work, sometimes there is no." why

did he think that he would have to drive for four or five hours at a time, which was really unsafe, so he said: "next time you come by train, we can rent a car here."

"or maybe..." zhou he said with a smile, "you came to me."

he was stunned: "also... ok.

"i rented a house in amu darya and only had a very quiet roommate, and when you got bored, come to me."

"okay."

zhou heyi took his hand and rubbed it on his face: "i really hope to be with you every minute before you leave." why

touched his warm cheek and smiled faintly.

the two of them ate at a prestigious michelin restaurant, and along the way they kept discussing that the dishes were all the same and not delicious at all.

when i got home, i found a black sports car parked outside the villa.

why didn't he care, zhou he drove the car into the garage, and the two of them talked and laughed and walked home.

suddenly, the door of the black sports car opened, and a tall figure stepped out of the car, staring at him with a frosty face.

why his heart trembled and he secretly clenched his fists.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

396K 7.8K 199
Title : 替身受假死之后 Author : 咸鱼大西瓜 Status : 192 chapters (Completed) This story doesn't belong to me!!! All the works are given credit to original...
985K 30.5K 61
Dans un monde où le chaos et la violence étaient maitre, ne laissant place à ne serrait ce qu'un soupçon d'humanité. Plume était l'exception. Elle...
801K 26.2K 166
Description A rookie clerk asked old staff curiously: I heard our President already married? Old staff calmly replied: Correct ah! The rookie clerk c...
3.7K 190 45
Within the dream of the dreamer, the one who was dreamed of awoke. ... Borges "I exist in the sunlight, the wind, between the heavens and the earth...