Drunk in love

By Kessho_Yuki

COMPLETED Alternative title: 一醉经年 Author : (原著)+流浪草工作室 Having a secret crush is just like drinking a bottle o... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79 EXTRA 1
Part 80 EXTRA 2
Part 81 EXTRA 3

Part 41

207 5 0
By Kessho_Yuki

why looking at song juhan's domineering look of "you don't promise today it's not over", a wave of tiredness struck his heart.

he figured it out suddenly.

what he had always wanted was at his fingertips, so why should he refuse? why not try it, try it is not as beautiful as imagined, try to see if song juhan can pretend for a few months, and how long he can endure him.

he guessed no more than three months.

song juhan was born without the concept of single-mindedness, his background and family did not teach him this, after he grew up, he faced so many temptations, who talked to him about "single-mindedness", must be scornful, he promised "not to follow others", but temporarily cope with his own conditions.

as for what song juhan said about "seriously being together", it was very pleasant, but he couldn't go to his heart. because once he really believes in his heart that they are together, his possessiveness will completely devour both of them, dragging himself into ruin.

he stretched out his finger, gently rubbed song juhan's chin, and said lightly: "okay reads; apocalypse. song juhan

suddenly smiled. he knew, he knew why he didn't want him, why he had always been too calm and steady, and occasionally making a fuss like this was also very interesting. he likes to see a different side from the past, so he especially likes to bully in bed, just so that the man can show an expression that others can't see.

"but... since you have promised me, you must keep your promise. why the dark pupils are like a bottomless lake, "if you sleep with someone else, we will be completely over." song juhan

said proudly, "i promised you, and naturally i will do it." he pressed the back of his head, pressed down on his head, and gently held the flap of his lips. <

why did he blink his eyes, feeling that the kiss was a little bitter.

the scene seems to have been similar, yes, not six years ago.

only at that time, he pretended to stay with song juhan in the name of "playing", and this time, he was serious... seriously planning to "play".

because the first to destroy the agreement must be song juhan, as long as he accompanies him to play this last journey, song juhan will have no reason to force him to stay, and it is also counted at the last moment, but his wish for many years.

song juhan finally did not go back, forcibly hugged him and slept until dawn, and then sneaked away. fortunately, sun qing returned to shencheng to deal with official affairs that day, otherwise he would definitely bump into it.

as spring break ended, the heat of the news finally began to dissipate, and the fans and reporters who gathered around the hotel door disappeared.

he stayed at home for almost three weeks, and one day he finally plucked up the courage and decided to go out for a walk.

he put on his coat and sunglasses, and when he went downstairs, he encountered guests who were taking the elevator with him, and he felt an unstoppable lack of heart.

walking slowly down the street, he noticed that no one was paying particular attention to him, and he tried to take off his sunglasses and look more clearly at the early spring scenery. this is the most beautiful season of the year in beijing, the chill has not receded, the vitality has suddenly emerged, it is a pity not to look.

pedestrians weaved through, but there was no picture of being pointed out for some reason, and the computer and the television were turned off, as if the whole world was clean, no one knew him, no one paid attention to him, no one would put too much thought into a topic that had passed. <

why can't help but laugh at himself, he is really mediocre self-disturbing.

he went to dinner, watched a movie, and then found a café to read while calling his boss and wanted to talk to him about his departure alone.

that afternoon, he had a meal with his boss, and he acted open-minded and calm, and without a few words, he ended his nearly seven-year career in nanchuang.

even if he made sufficient psychological preparations, he still felt sad, the youth and sweat he spent in nanchuang ended helplessly at this moment, how can he not be sad.

the boss said that the company would give him double the year-end bonus, plus an extra three months of salary, whether it was to see the fucking face, or out of recognition of his diligence over the years, or to thank him for walking so cleanly, in short, the company did not treat him badly.

why let chen shan help him clean up the office, handle the resignation formalities, and hand over the work with the person who replaced him alone, he could not go back again.

he suddenly remembered gu qingpei, when gu qingpei left, he had eaten countless meals of light and scattered, so full of vigor and so promising. and he couldn't even say goodbye to his former colleagues, and he didn't even have the courage to go back to the company to take a look, so he slipped away.

this must be "thanks" to song juhan.

after leaving his job, he called gu qingpei and wanted to come out to talk.

gu qingpei, who has been actively trying to dig him, is not in a good state at this time, saying that there was an accident on the company's side, and apologized to him one after another, obviously now everything has become unknown reads; big big. <

why was he a little worried and asked gu qingpei what was wrong, and gu qingpei refused to say.

with gu qingpei's personality, it was difficult to be embarrassed to be like this, and it could not be hidden, it must not be a trivial matter, so why did not ask any more questions, but comforted. although he planned to go to gu qingpei's place, he didn't want to join the job immediately, just so he could take a break for a while and then wait and see.

he contacted the decoration company and officially began to renovate his family's old house. the house is small, the construction period is expected to not exceed two months, why is it very reassuring to the foreman who has cooperated many times, gave him full authority of the house, bought a ticket himself, and went to shencheng.

he got off the plane, just opened the phone, jumped out of a row of missed calls, all song juhan's, he replied with a text message: what's wrong?

song juhan's phone quickly followed: "where have you gone?" why shut down? "on

the plane, i'll come to shencheng to see my mother."

song juhan seemed relieved: "when are you coming back?" "not

sure, in two days."

"my dad can't find anyone to watch me anymore, so come back early and accompany me."

"okay."

"when is 'good' coming back?"

"i'm not so sure."

"two days."

he said, "i'm really not sure." song juhan

snorted on the phone: "forget it." "hang up the phone after saying that. <

why didn't i care, if song juhan would suddenly change sex, it would be scary.

why did i get in the car, go to the hotel where i stayed last time, and have dinner with my mom and susu in the evening.

although su su is usually very naughty and speaks with a big grin, this time he is unexpectedly sensible, and he does not say a word about the news that has been making a lot of noise some time ago, as if nothing happened, sitting in his arms and showing him videos of himself singing and dancing, and photos of skiing in switzerland.

it wasn't until sun qing went out to answer the phone that su su whispered, "brother, is song juhan really your boyfriend?" why touched

her head: "no.

su su looked at him, his eyes shining, obviously disbelieving, after all, he had lied about song juhan, and in this matter, he estimated that he had no credibility.

why helplessly said: "really not." "the word boyfriend, placed between them, always seems very funny.

"then do you like him?" su su said with a longing face, "i also like him, he is so handsome and handsome." "

hmm." he smiled, "but he doesn't like me."

su su froze, then frowned and said indignantly, "he must have a bad look." why

was she amused.

"brother, after you resign, will you come to shencheng?"

"i don't know yet." <

"here you go."

why did he think of gu qingpei, at this time there was some hesitation, if gu qingpei really couldn't go there, did he really want to come here? there are at least relatives here...

he shook his head: "i'm going to take a break for a while and then make plans to reads; reverse path supreme. back

at the hotel in the evening, i washed up and was about to sleep when the doorbell rang.

he cried, "who? "rooms

."

why stunned, this voice, will not be... he jumped out of bed and opened the door.

song juhan had an evil smile at the corner of his mouth and looked at him for a long time.

"you, how do you..."

"it's not easy to check the hotel you're staying in." song juhan hugged him, "who let you run so far, i had to come to you." why,

afraid of being seen, hurried back to the room and closed the door: "how dare you take a plane now, you are not recognized?"

"so i didn't take a plane, i took the high-speed train, and my waist hurt and i died." song juhan stretched his slender torso a little, "i covered my face, so i can recognize that it is absolutely open to the heavens." why looking

at the appearance of song ju's cold wind and dust servants, i couldn't say what it was like in my heart. in the moment of seeing song juhan, he did feel some surprise.

"i'm going to take a shower." ssong juhan bowed his head and kissed him, and said vaguely, "wait for me." why

mu mu didn't react much, until song juhan entered the bathroom, he exhaled a breath. he had originally planned to live in shencheng for ten days and half a month to see if he could adapt to the climate and environment here, but now it seems that he can't live for a few days.

song juhan quickly took a bath, then jumped on the bed, pressed he under him, and kissed affectionately: "have you just finished washing, so fragrant?" "

hmm."

"it's for me." song juhan laughed twice, stroking -- dialing what the reason.

for some reason, he hadn't done it for a long time, his body was suddenly a little restless, and he wanted to enjoy sex to the fullest now.

song juhan today is very patient in mobilizing his desires- hope, no one knows why his body better than he does, and can control the ups and downs of this person.

the two of them did it for a night, like the flames that had been extinguished were rekindled again, and there was a threat of fire and fire. why in the desire - infinite sinking in the sea, and finally almost losing yourself...

when he woke up the next day, he was so tired that his body could hardly move, he had not been so indulgent --- for a long time, and the sequelae were quite obvious.

song juhan also woke up, hugged him and kissed him: "hungry? why his

eyes were so swollen that he couldn't open them, and he nodded slowly.

song juhan picked up the microphone at the head of the bed and asked the hotel to send two breakfasts.

why struggled to remember, but as soon as he moved, he inhaled a breath of pain. <

song juhan laughed twice, "i'm tired of you... are you neglecting to exercise? before, physical strength was better than this. why

didn't want to answer, he wanted to go to the shower.

"okay, i wiped it for you yesterday, and i'm lying down." song juhan dragged him back into his arms and stroked his smooth back, "today we are not going out."

"no." why with a mouth and a hoarse throat, he remembered everything from last night, and suddenly his ears turned red, "my mother..."

"aren't you going to stay for a few days, just say that you went to see your friends today, you are like this, how to see your mother?"

why did he bump his swollen head into the pillow, indeed, how he saw people like this, i am afraid that it would not be easy to walk.

song juhan rubbed his temples for him: "it's uncomfortable, isn't it?" i'll give you a press reads; interstellar hero system. why the

body stiffened.

why had song juhan ever been so tender to him? it's embarrassing.

"i often think..." song juhan said while rubbing, "what were you thinking during the days you were in the detention center, and what were you thinking when you promised to carry the black pot for me." why

was there silence.

"why, do you think i'm good to you?"

why numbly said, "good." <

"don't pretend, i know you have a grudge in your heart, you are such a person, think of anything, i would rather hold back blood than say it." you don't say, how do i know you're sad, how do i know what you want. why

gently bit his trembling lips.

song juhan buried his face in his neck socket, his voice was lazy and soft, it was almost a spoiled child, "over the years, i have met so many people, but only you are sincere to me, only you do not want me to do anything." this time we are fine together, i didn't give it to you before, now i compensate you. so your heart, your eyes, can only be placed on me.

why did he want to defend two sentences, but did not know what to say, after many times realized that he and song juhan had a huge difference in personality and three views, and song juhan was only interested in --- bed with him, he gave up communication.

nowadays, even if you want to communicate, you don't know where to start.

communication is not an overnight thing, just like a congested pipe, it is impossible to dredge up at once, he said too little, thought too much, not only a personality problem, but even if he said it, song juhan was too lazy to listen.

now...... what song juhan says is what it is, right or wrong, it doesn't matter at all.

the hotel attendant brought two breakfasts, and song juhan dragged he up, smiled and pinched his nose, "baby, do you want me to feed you?" "

no." why the cheeks are a little hot, when song juhan wants to be good to people, it is simply gorgeous and cannot be ignored at all. <

song juhan put breakfast on the table, walked to the edge of the bed to hug why, why did he quickly stand up, resulting in weak legs and a steep slide down his body.

song juhan wrapped his arms around his waist and smiled vaguely: "i don't blame you for this." he leaned close to why's ear and whispered, "blame you for keeping biting me."

he coughed softly, barely stood firm, pushed song juhan away, and walked step by step to the table.

the pain and soreness was embarrassing.

song juhan was in a very good mood, and gave he gu a dish, why he was really hungry, and buried his head in it.

halfway through the meal, song juhan's mobile phone rang, he looked at the screen, his brow furrowed, and reluctantly answered the phone: "hello? he couldn't

hear what was on the phone, but he could hear song he's voice.

"are you going to tie me up to the house all the time?" i came out to relax what's wrong. song ju's cold breath was quite impulsive.

"what are you doing at home?" without notice, i am now more idle than a dog. "what

can i do if i recognize it, can you eat me?" song juhan hung up the phone, directly shut down the phone, and threw it aside.

why look at him.

song juhan took a deep breath: "eat." why did

he think about it and asked, "what's going on over there?" "what

can i do, all the work has stopped, lost a lot of money reads; [[qing] wen xian guifei's codex of rebirth.

song juhan said that he didn't care, but the frustration of falling from a high place was definitely difficult to endure, especially for people like song juhan who had a peaceful and smooth life.

"have you been banned?"

song juhan picked his hair irritably: "it is also true, after all, things are quite big, and the country is now grasping typical, we just hit the muzzle of the gun." my name is not on the red head document, but a sheng they are my people, my parents let me take shelter, there will be no public activities in these months.

"ah sheng, did they sentence them?"

"soon, at least squat for half a year, come out basically scrapped, at most turn behind the scenes, but my dad doesn't want to use him." i said he didn't touch that thing a few times, he didn't listen, and now he's being pit by his wife, and he's tired of so many people, it's fucking. the more song juhan spoke, the more angry he became, and his fist clenched tightly.

he didn't know how to comfort song juhan, because he was also a victim himself, but it was useless to blame han sheng, the law would punish him.

song juhan looked at why and whispered, "i shouldn't have taken them to your place." why

did he sigh, "i really can't figure it out, why did you take them to me at that time?" song juhan

lowered his head and said with some humility: "whoever let you ignore me during that time, i thought, i take so many people to go, you will always give me face." why can't

i cry and laugh.

song juhan remembered something: "that house, why don't you live?" hhe was

silent for a moment: "there is no need. "what

does it mean that there is no need?"

"it's all about staying anyway."

song juhan was not very happy: "i can't live there, i gave you a set of jumps in the city center, now it's almost soft, after going back..."

"no need." he looked up at him with clear eyes, "i have resigned from nanchuang and plan to move back to my parents' house." song juhan

frowned: "how many years old is that?" i'm older than you.

"i renovated."

"i seem to have been there once before, right?" small and broken, surrounded by residential areas, fish and dragons mixed, you go to that kind of place to live what, if you don't like to live in the city, i will buy you a villa in the suburbs. "

ju han." why looked at him seriously, "houses, cars, clothes, watches, these things don't matter to me, i feel uncomfortable taking things from you, i've always felt uncomfortable, but i was afraid you weren't happy before, so i didn't say it."

song juhan showed an incomprehensible expression, "why, you are almost thirty, as for what pure play - the set of love, let alone what these are." i song juhan never treat my own people badly, and you don't take this matter too seriously.

why did he say calmly: "i am also a man, not to mention that i don't need anyone to support, can you understand that this is it, i will not live in your house again." <

"how can you be so stubborn!"

he continued: "i will drive your car first, anyway, depreciation can not sell a few dollars, you certainly will not want, do not waste." song juhan

was annoyed: "who cares about a car, why do you and i calculate so clearly!" "despite some reasons to reconcile with him, he always felt that something was missing between the two of them, no, it should be said, a lot less." why is it more silent and mune than before, except in bed, pingsuri simply did not look at him squarely, but he did not know what to do, but whenever he questioned, why would he use language, eyes, movements and all other expressions to tell him "nothing" reads; the door will be the man's wife.

it's nothing? fuck nothing!

what he wanted was not such a reason, but the previous one, the reason why he was obedient, considerate and gentle, but the more he wanted, it seemed that the more difficult it was to grasp, obviously countless times combined, obviously within reach, but he still felt that why he was far away from him, little by little, but firmly away from him.

that feeling of powerlessness made him deeply angry.

he bowed his head and took a sip of soup and said lightly, "it's better to figure it out." song juhan

dropped his chopsticks: "what do you mean?" do you want to draw a line with me? why was

there a moment of silence: "you said you wanted to be serious together, didn't you?" "of

course."

"then we'll start as equals."

song juhan sneered, "how come the place where i let you live better is not equal?" yyour thoughts are so poor that they are miserable. "maybe

." not annoying.

song juhan also experienced the feeling of his fist hitting the cotton, and he didn't focus on it at all, which made people's hearts block badly. he gritted his teeth and looked at why, really wanting to bite.

he said, "eat, the dish should be cold." song juhan

rolled his eyes: "don't eat." "after saying that, i went to play mobile phone games in the nest sofa."

he looked at song ju's cold breathless back, hesitated, or walked over and gently stroked his back: "come to dinner." song juhan

looked up at him, his eyes were irritated and aggrieved: "i am for your own good, why are you so ignorant of good villains." "

i know."

"you know a fart, you're just deliberately working against me."

"i don't mean that, let's eat."

song juhan hesitated, but returned to the table.

he looked at song juhan's childish look and wanted to laugh.

song juhan said shyly, "what are you laughing at?" you feed me. he

clipped a chopstick scrambled egg and delivered it to his mouth.

song juhan opened his mouth and ate it.

after feeding a few bites, song juhan's mood was much better.

song juhan is such a character, his temper comes quickly, urgently, and fiercely, but he also goes quickly.

why do i often feel that song juhan is a child who has not grown up inside, with a child's characteristic innocence and cruelty, even if he hurts others, he does not know himself, does not care, and does not shy away from it.

the two stayed in shencheng for five days, and when they went to accompany his mother and sister, song juhan stayed at the hotel and sent a message to urge him to come back.

those few days were indeed warm and sweet. song juhan is simply working hard to show his gentle romance, why did he know that song juhan in addition to not being able to communicate, the ability to talk about love is very large, when the two people first met, song juhan was not able to make him sleep at night with three words and two words, after many years, he once again experienced the invincible charm of song juhan.

only this time he was no longer dizzy, he was soberly enjoying, enjoying song juhan's goodness, he felt that this was very pleasant, he was looking forward to something he had been longing for for so long, it was really good and good.

even though he didn't want it so desperately anymore.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 34.4K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
1.5M 131K 45
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
778K 25.8K 166
Description A rookie clerk asked old staff curiously: I heard our President already married? Old staff calmly replied: Correct ah! The rookie clerk c...
41.1K 2K 200
Within the dream of the dreamer, the one who was dreamed of awoke. ... Borges "I exist in the sunlight, the wind, between the heavens and the earth...