Bittersweet (Taekook Omegaver...

Por LettyTK

After losing everything ,Jungkook thought he didn't have anything to live for.It was until he found that one... Más

Chapter 1:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 9
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 19
Chapter 18:
Chapter 20
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Epilogue

Chapter 2:

3.6K 178 4
Por LettyTK

Ms Jung was unsettled and worried.The reason being Jungkook.The omega had never stepped foot outside his room after that day he asked to go to the garden.It had been five months and counting.She was concerned because in that duration Jungkook had never asked for heat suppreasents.Was it because he had enough in stock to last him for that long or was it something else.

According to the beta servant who served him Jungkook had been eating well but she was certain that he had never had any heat in the last five months.She so prayed that it wasn't what she was thinking.Also the king had never stepped foot inside the brothel after taking Jungkook's virginity.She felt furious that she had been an accomplice to this cruel crime.

After the king's visit everyone in the brothel had decided to keep their distance because he has always asked to be left alone.As a result the headmistress didn't have the chance to pay proper attention to him.Even though they didn't get to see each other Jungkook always sent word through his servant for her to get him books from the capital's library.She always did so whenever he asked for them.She understood that he needed to keep his mind busy or he would go crazy.

Gently she knocked on the wooden door"Jungkook it is I.May I come in child"

For a while she heard nothing but murmers.Jungkook was talking to himself again.Was he hesitant to allow her into his room.

"Come in"there came a faint voice .She smiled and pushed the door open slowly.There Jungkook was sitting on his bed in his white under garments.He was staring into the garden through his wooden window.

"Your hair has grown so much"she commented

"It has.I didn't realize"he grinned

It was just his hair she wanted to comment on.The most obvious thing was how much healthier he had become.His cheeks were much chubbier as compared to five months ago when his cheeks don't have any flesh.He had gained a lot of weight and he was glowing in a way.

On his desk there was equipment for embroidery.She didn't know that he had been doing it.

"When did you start embroidery?"

"It has been a while.Sun hee noona taught me"Jungkook fiddled with his garments.

"I hope is wasn't strenuous for you"

"No its fun.Kept me busy"he whispered

"Can I see what you were working on"

Jungkook stared at her and bit his lower lip.He also fiddled with his fingers.Ms Jung registered how hesitant he was.

"May I?If you don't mind"

Finally he nodded.She went to the desk to pick up the neatly embroided blue silk robe.He had made red and yellow tiger lilies at the back.

"I see it's for a child"

Jungkook's face went pale and he clutched his stomach.Ms Jung noticed that and his heart was beating in his throat.She went and sat next to him on the bed.

"Jungkook"she exhaled and took his hand.He looked terrorized at this point.She even saw him sweating.His eyes had become bigger than usual and they had become liquid.

"What's wrong.Is there something you have to tell me?"she asked calmly

Jungkook started crying his heart out,his lips trembling"I swear it wasn't my fault.He did that to me.I didn't know it was going to happen"

"What did he do to you?"she held his face so they could maintain eye contact.Her heart was beating out of her chest.

"I...m with child"he sobbed hopelessly

Her eyes widened in terror.How could she not when her worst fears had come true.She was horrified.Jungkook was still too young to handle this.Jungkook got more scared upon seeing her reaction.He was expecting her to comfort him but she had just made him hopeless.Had he committed a crime.Was it all his fault?

"You are carrying the king's child?"she asked hesitantly

Jungkook nodded his head firmly

"How did you let this happen Jungkook.Didn't you take the medicine I gave you that morning"

Jungkook was shocked.It was his fault after all.He was the one to blame for the situation he found himself in"I didn't take it"he whispered inaudibly

"Why didn't you.That medicine was to eliminate any chances of you conceiving after that night"

"I'm really sorry.I didn't know.I swear"

"No Jungkook.It's all my fault.I should have told you what it was for.If I did then you would have taken it.Definitely"

Jungkook sobbed quietly and he hugged her.Ms Jung patted his back until he had pulled himself together.

Wipping his tears she asked"Do you want this child"

Jungkook nodded quickly.This child was all he had."The baby did no wrong"

"We have to tell the King about this"

"No.You can't.He will kill this child too"he swallowed

"Jungkook why would his Majesty kill his own flesh and blood.If we hide your pregnancy then everyone in this establishment will be killed.Do you hear me?Is that what you really want"

The last thing Jungkook wanted was innocent people to get hurt because of him.He was just going to let whatever was meant to happen ,happen.

Jungkook fell asleep from exhaustion.It hadn't been easy for him to hide his pregnancy for as long as he did.Now he could finally breath again.The weight was off his shoulders.

"Mungtae.Follow me to my chambers.We have to sent word to his Majesty as a matter of urgency"

"Yes ma'am"the male servant bowed.

When Jungkook woke up he was served with warm milk and fruits.Afterwards he stepped out of his room and everyone was in for a show.Some were stunned while some were gossiping about him.Nothing was more scandalous than getting knocked up by a customer.Even he was aware of that fact .But he paid no mind to the murmurs surrounding him.He went and sat on the grass under the tree.

An hour later Ms Jung came and took him to his room.She offered to wash his hair for him.By afternoon  guards were situated outside his door.Clearly Ms Jung was afraid that he would try to runaway with the King's child but the truth was that he had never thought of it.Not even once.He wish he could tell them he didn't have such intentions.Would they believe him?Of course not so he decided to let the matter rest.

Meanwhile the headmistress's letter had reached the palace .Taehyung was standing in front of the mirror while he used a blade to shave his face.

"Taehyung where are you?Its urgent"Namjoon said as a matter of urgency.

"I'm in the washroom"

Namjoom went into the washroom and found Taehyung wiping his face clean.He threw on a black robe over his white inner robes.His semi long hair had been neatly tied at the center of his head.He added a black headband to the look.

"Where you about to go somewhere?"

Taehyung nodded"Tell me what is urgent"

"The moonlight house sent a letter"

Taehyung stopped his movements for a while and then spoke up again after a minute long pause"What does it say?"

"I don't think you would want me  to read it.It could personal matter"

"There is nothing personal between us"Taehyung said

"Whatever you say I'm not opening it.I don't want to have a heart attack.I can read anything that's not from the brothel"

Taehyung chuckled and took the letter from the older.He walked back into his bedroom and opened it.In black ink it was written.

The omega is with child your highness.He bears your seed

Signed

Headmistress Jung.

Taehyung read the letter over and over again.His head spun.It was a good thing that Namjoon had refused to open the letter.He would have had a heart attack if he had read it.

Back to the main issue.Taehyung was going to be a father.What was happening in his life.Never had he pictured himself being a father.That was why he had always kept women as far away from him as possible.Now what.How could he impregnate the child of a man he had executed.What was he thinking when he touched the omega.Jungkook was the one person he should have stayed away from.Was karma coming back to bite him.

This was something he was going to see for himself.Maybe there was a mistake somewhere.He hoped and prayed desperately.Was this how he was going to be punished for claiming an innocent omega's virginity.

"I'm going out.Please tell Sehun to bring my horse."

"Do you want me to come with you"

"No.I'm going alone.No one should know that I'm gone"Taehyung said

"I understand sire"Namjoon left before Taehyung.

The king left the letter on his bed and that proved to be a mistake because as soon as he stepped out of the room someone went in and picked it up.

Taehyung rode on the horse back headed for the moonlight house,the most infamous brothel in all of Historia.

Ms Jung had expected this.His conversation with the King was bound to be difficult .He was seated at the head of the wooden table in her chambers.

"You told me you would take care of it.Tell me how did he became pregnant?" Taehyung's thick deep voice roared throughout the brothel.He seemed like he was going to demand her head.

"We found the bowel empty so we just assumed he had taken the medicine but we thought wrong.I deserve to die your highness"

Taehyung calmed himself down.He had no one to blame for his deeds but himself.If he wanted to get upset with someone then it should be himself.He was the one who slept with Jungkook and was supposed to be liable for his actions.

"Is he eating?"

"Yes"

"Please give him everything he needs to have a healthy pregnancy.I will take care of the costs"

"You can count on me.I will take good care of him"

"You said he had been hiding it for five months now?"Taehyung asked just to be sure.

"That's right"

"Does ....he want the child?"

"If he didn't he would have taken  care of it without anyone knowing."

"I see.I should be ashamed of myself.I have no right to ruin his life the way I did"Taehyung said remorsefully

"Your highness can I make a request?"

"I hold you in high regards so why not?"

"Can you not take the child from him.He loves it so dearly and I don't think he will be able to live if it gets taken away from him"

Taehyung clenched his fists"No child of mine will grow up in a brothel.That won't happen for as long as I live"he uttered without any emotion.

Ms Jung felt her heart shuttering.Jungkook would definitely try to end his life once more if his child gets taken away from him.

"I will inform you when he is about to put to bed"the head said

"I would appreciate it"

"Do you want to see him before you leave?"the head asked the alpha king

"I don't want to push my luck.He wouldn't want to see my face after what I did to him.I'm not that thick skinned"

When Taehyung was about to leave he bumbed into Jungkook while the omega was coming back from a walk.

Jungkook clutched his stomach and ran away from the alpha.He was fast on feet and it was surprising to think that he was pregnant .

At least Taehyung had gotten to see the baby bump for himself.That was his child alright.His heir.However one thing was bothering him.Was a day going to come when he and the mother of his child would see eye to eye.

Taehyung rode back to the palace after dusk.He sister had been eagerly waiting for him unkown to him.She had brought the letter to the dinning table to confront him about it.She had asked the servants who wait on them in the dinning room to excuse them.This was something that was meant to stay between the siblings.

"Brother what did you do?"Jisoo asked

"Whatever you read please keep it to yourself.I'm not ready to explain myself"the alpha messaged his temples.

"Is it true though.Am I going to become an aunt?"she whispered in a cheerful tone.

Taehyung nodded just to shut her up.Goodness knows how many sleepless nights were in store for him.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

3.4M 206K 52
The love that has blossomed in Taehyung's heart since childhood for a total stranger who saved him from dying one fatal night is the sole reason for...
958K 54.4K 50
"You Lied to me" "I'm sorry Your Majesty" Kim Taehyung 23 is a True Blood Alpha King of Kaghan, A luscious green Kingdom. Taehyung is aggressive an...
545K 32.5K 49
Where a cold true blood alpha. Got a hatred against Omega's. And one day he saves a beta boy and takes him home to his pack. But was he really a bet...
601K 27.2K 55
Taehyung is an Omega who lives in woods along with his nephew after losing his family in an accident, more like hiding and waiting for his mate. But...