Drunk in love

By Kessho_Yuki

COMPLETED Alternative title: 一醉经年 Author : (原著)+流浪草工作室 Having a secret crush is just like drinking a bottle o... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79 EXTRA 1
Part 80 EXTRA 2
Part 81 EXTRA 3

Part 22

136 6 0
By Kessho_Yuki

Why did he frown deeply: "Ju Han, how can this be a multiple choice question?" You are not the same thing at all, don't you embarrass me like this. "Am I embarrassed for you? Is Feng Zheng more important to you than me? You hesitate and say I'm embarrassed for you, you've been fine without him for six years, why can't you do it now?! Is it that I don't have time to accompany you to your ass--buttocks-itch! "

Ju Han!" Why yelled, "What the hell do you want?" You're 26, can you think a little bit about others? Song Juhan's face was hot and dry, he straightened his eyes, squeezed His Chin, and said viciously, "You educate me? Which onion the are you counting? Also worthy of educating me?

 Why's chest rose and fell hard, and he looked a little excited.

Song Juhan pushed him away, his eyes glazed over, "Why, don't let me see you again." He opened the car door and got out of the car, slamming it hard.

Why's body shook with the body, and the brain went blank.

Stop letting me see you.

For some reason, this sentence kept echoing in his ears, more and more piercing than ever, and he felt a poisonous snake burrowing through his ears and directly penetrating his internal organs, making him ache.

Song Juhan didn't want to see him again? It's over? Six years, is it really over?

No......

He knew the day would come, and he thought he was ready, but... BBut!

Seeing Song Juhan's departing back in the rearview mirror, he felt a huge wave of fear grab his heart fiercely, making him feel cold and weak on all fours.

Before his brain could react, he slammed open the car door and shouted, "Ju Han! Song Ju

did not return to the cold head and was preparing to cross the road.

"Ju Han, wait a minute!" In his sight, the whole world turned gray, and only Song Juhan could reflect his pupils, and he chased after the only color regardless of his disregard.

Suddenly, a blinding white light suddenly lit up, and then, the eardrums were drilled into the needle-like braking sound, and somehow felt a gust of wind mixed with a domineering force crashing into his body, and he was brought to the ground uncontrollably, rolling several times, until he hit the road tooth and did not stop.

"What!"

Why is the eyes black, the eyes are dizzy, and they can't slow down for half a day.

"What! Why! Song Juhan's voice changed, and he picked up and kept touching, "How are you, where do you hurt?" Where did you hit? Why! Why his

eyes were scattered, and for a moment he could not analyze what Song Juhan said.

The driver got out of the car and ran over in a hurry, trembling with fright, "What, how?!" Song Juhan

roared angrily, "What?! How is he, Lao Tzu wants your life! "Yes, he suddenly rushed out..." The

driver pulled out his mobile phone and dialed 120 with a trembling voice.

Song Juhan kept patting He Yuan's face, his hands trembling: "Why, can you hear?" HHow are you?

Why did he finally return to the god, his body was a little painful, his head was a little dizzy, but it didn't seem to be a big problem, he grabbed Song Juhan's sleeve: "It seems... It's all right..."

"What about the ambulance?" When is the ambulance arriving! Song Juhan shouted at the driver.

"Soon, very quickly."

Song Juhan kept breathing heavily, he continued to touch the bones on He's body, and after finding that it was indeed no big deal, his breath gradually smoothed out a little, and he gritted his teeth and looked at He Gu, "Are you stupid? Do you walk without looking at the road?

Why did he just hit the road tooth in the head, it is estimated that it is a concussion, very unconscious, he just clutched Song Juhan's sleeve and said faintly: "You don't go."

"I'm not leaving, I'm here." Song Juhan hugged He He hard, and his brow wrinkled into the word "Chuan".

Ambulances and traffic police arrived at almost the same time, Song Juhan looked at the people who did not know when to hula, and could only try to bury their faces very low and low, fortunately, they were in the shadow of a large tree, and it was not easy to be seen clearly.

The driver was overwhelmed, and Song Juhan whispered, "You come here." The

driver came over, and Song Ju said coldly: "You gave me your hat and glasses, and then swore not to tell anyone that you saw me, and today's matter will be forgotten." The

driver had already recognized Song Juhan, and he was stunned: "Yes, yes, yes, I will never say it." He quickly took off his hat and glasses, put them on Song Juhan, and took the initiative to evacuate the crowd. Although there was a problem with why he suddenly rushed out, he was also a little fast at that time, who wanted to share this trouble. <

Song Juhan lowered the brim of his hat and got into the ambulance for some reason, which was relieved.

As soon as the nurse looked up, she "Ah" said, "Song Juhan!" Song Juhan

looked at her angrily, "You hurry up and check it out." Confused

, by the time I got to the hospital, I was almost asleep.

The doctor examined him, moderate concussion, plus some soft tissue contusion, the problem was not big, the doctor asked him to stay in the hospital for observation for one night, and then go home to rest for a few days.

After taking medicine and taking injections, in addition to being dizzy and nauseous, his brain was awake, and he sighed: "Ju Han, I'm sorry, I did something stupid." Song Juhan

touched his forehead: "Okay, rest well."

Why did he feel humiliated and annoyed, he was like losing control at that time, he just wanted to grab Song Juhan and not let this person out of his sight.

He sadly realized that even after so long of preparation, when the lead burned out, he would still be blown up.

He felt a desperate sense of powerlessness.

If the mind could be manipulated as one wishes, there would be fewer tragedies in the world.

But if the heart can really be freely controlled, he will not choose not to love Song Juhan, he will dig out his heart and not love anyone.

Song Juhan looked at him at the bedside for half a moment, then took off his shoes and went to bed, gently hugged him, and said in his ear: "After a night of tossing and turning with you, I am exhausted." FFeeling Song Juhan's

thick and fiery chest, his heart strangely calmed down, he gently held Song Juhan's hand and whispered, "Sleep." In the

haze of consciousness, he heard Song Juhan whisper, "Why, you are really a fool, how come you don't say a few soft words."

Why try to distinguish whether you are dreaming or not, but you are too sleepy to open your eyes, and you can only let yourself fall into a deep sleep.

When I woke up the next day, I vomited a lot, I couldn't eat the food, and the person was temporarily ruined.

He called his subordinates to explain a few things, and then personally took a leave of absence from his superiors, and now it was the busiest time, and his superiors were strangled, but there was nothing they could do.

Xiao Song came in to deliver food, and when he saw that he was still on the phone to talk about business, "Oops, Oops," he came up to grab his mobile phone, "Brother Ho, you are still working like this." Why

did he make a "shhh" gesture, "I'll say two more words... Yes, that batch of wall paint is definitely problematic, the trademarks are like counterfeits, you confirm with the original factory, well... Yes..."

After hanging up the phone, Komatsu looked at him helplessly: "I bought you some white porridge, you have to eat something." Why did he

smile bitterly: "I really have no appetite, what about Ju Han?" His head was dizzy now, and he was sick with nausea.

"He has an announcement that he can come back in the afternoon." Komatsu sat next to him and scooped up the porridge to feed him.

There was nowhere to hide, so I had to eat. <

"Brother, you are too careless, why don't you look at it when you cross the street, it's okay, it's not a big deal, it scares you to death."

Why I thought about it was also afraid: "At that time, I was a little anxious, alas, fortunately." "But it's

a blessing in disguise."

"Huh?"

Komatsu laughed sheepishly, "Aren't you and Brother Han reconciled?" Why is

it a little dazed, are they reconciled?

"That's a lot of joy for everyone."

Looking at the heartless smile on Komatsu's young face, he was really a little envious. When he was Xiao Song's age, he had not yet reunited with Song Juhan, and he had also been so simple and childish.

After eating, Komatsu sent him home and left him medicine to let him rest well.

Why endured the dizziness and took a shower, changed into comfortable house clothes, and the whole person was very comfortable.

He slept all day, did not want to sleep again, just turn on the TV to play Song Juhan's MV, leisure time, this is his favorite thing to do.

Looking and listening, time flies by quickly, and I am confused again.

In his sleep, he heard someone calling him, and his face was gently tapped, and he barely managed to open a slit in his eyes: "... Ju Han? "How

did you sleep on the couch?" Now that you have a concussion, can't you rest well on the boat?

"Ah... II didn't want to sleep. Why did he look out the window, he propped himself up, "It's dark, have you eaten?"

"No, I bought takeout." Song Juhan nuzzled at the plastic bag on the coffee table, and then his eyes fell on the TV screen, "Are you watching my MV?" "

Well, want to relax."

"I'm here, why do you see this?" Song Juhan looked at the frozen album cover and frowned, "What was that aesthetic a few years ago, this makeup is ugly and dead." He smiled

and said, "I think it's not bad."

"I improvised the song a little bit later, and the singing style is not as good as in the early years, and I think I can sing better now."

"Yes." Why did his heart move and tentatively asked, "Can you sing to me?" "Okay

, let's eat first, and I'll sing you live karaoke in a minute." Song Juhan smiled and pinched his chin, "Do you know how much I sing a song, you earn it to death." Why did he

joke: "Eighty thousand a minute?"

Song Juhan skimmed his lips: "Different billing methods, I have a song of 300,000 on the spot." He smiled

and said, "It's a huge profit." Song Juhan

pulled him up from the sofa: "Come and eat." The

two of them ate takeout, the atmosphere was unprecedentedly harmonious, no one mentioned what happened last night, or what happened before, why would they rather lose their own memory, or live only in the memory of the present.

After eating, Song Juhan really planned to sing, he casually sang two sentences into the microphone, frowning: "This Mai Zhenji."

"Buy a TV to send, I'll go back and buy a set."

"Forget it, I have a bunch of them at home, next time let Komatsu send a pair over." Song Juhan wrapped his arms around He Gu's waist with one hand, looked down at him and smiled slightly, "Listen well." The

corners of his mouth rose and he nodded with a smile.

Song Juhan sang love songs with his unique lazy voice.

Song Juhan was right, his current voice is less pompous than in the previous years, more charm, a song contains a strong feeling, people can't stop trembling.

Why listening to it, I only felt a sour eye socket, and there was an urge to cry.

The last time Song Juhan sang to him, it was that afternoon six years ago, and now in retrospect, it was the most unforgettable and sweetest picture in his life, Song Juhan, who held the guitar, closed his eyes, and sang intoxicatedly, song Juhan who only sang to him alone, like a glowing angel, always existed in his best memories.

Today, even if the scene of the day is reproduced, it is already a thing or a person.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 190 45
Within the dream of the dreamer, the one who was dreamed of awoke. ... Borges "I exist in the sunlight, the wind, between the heavens and the earth...
778K 25.8K 166
Description A rookie clerk asked old staff curiously: I heard our President already married? Old staff calmly replied: Correct ah! The rookie clerk c...
432K 7.6K 92
As the title says, a collection of Avatar One-Shots. (DISCLAIMER: I do not own Avatar: The Last Airbender or The Legend Of Korra)
1.3M 67K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...