Drunk in love

By Kessho_Yuki

COMPLETED Alternative title: 一醉经年 Author : (原著)+流浪草工作室 Having a secret crush is just like drinking a bottle o... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79 EXTRA 1
Part 80 EXTRA 2
Part 81 EXTRA 3

Part 21

133 5 0
By Kessho_Yuki

On this day, He was supervising the work at the construction site, and then received a call from Komatsu, who was pouring the construction site at the time, and the noise was deafening, he answered the phone and fed it for half a day, but he didn't hear clearly what Komatsu said.

Komatsu hung up the phone and sent a message over: Brother He, Brother Han's mother has returned to China and asked you to eat together.

Why look at the information, stunned for half a day, and reply to a message: Does Ju Han know?

The head quickly returned: I know.

He hesitated for a moment and replied: Address.

Xiao Song sent over the time and address, did not expect that it was today's dinner, but also quite far, home to change clothes must be too late, he had to find a female colleague to borrow some wet wipes, wiped the pants and shoes stained with ash, and quickly drove over.

Song Juhan's parents have been separated for many years, which is not a secret in the entertainment industry, but at least on the surface, the couple has a good relationship, attending social occasions has always been loving, probably Song Juhan's mother has a cheerful personality and is willing to accept open marriage.

Why rushed to the hotel, or more than ten minutes late, he had obsessive-compulsive disorder about time, and being late made him very uncomfortable.

He walked to the door of the box, inexplicably nervous.

He and Song Juhan have not seen each other for more than a month, he worked hard to distract his attention, only in this way would he not think about this person all the time, perhaps he had made too long psychological preparations, even if it was uncomfortable, he also resisted the urge to find Song Juhan, whether it was before or now, he was using this masochistic self-control to restrain himself. However, even if it is such a constraint, it is only to control one's own behavior, not to control the heart.

He took a deep breath and knocked on the door, and a rather sexy female voice came from inside: "Please come in." <

He pushed open the door and saw a spacious and luxurious Chinese-style suite with a carved dragon-patterned rosewood dining table in the living room, already with some tea and exquisite snacks.

There were two people sitting at the table, one was Song Juhan, and the other was a beautiful mixed-race beauty, she was Song Juhan's mother, international supermodel Vanessa Soong.

"Hi, why?" Vanessa walked over, she was wearing a plain lake blue slip dress, and her tall and moving posture swayed with her steps, and she hugged him warmly, "We haven't seen each other for a long time."

A fragrance of the nose, even if it is not interested in women, can not ignore the charm of this special thing in the world, the beauty that radiates is beyond gender, not to mention that her personality is so good, so cultivated, and so intelligent, it is simply a textbook perfect representative.

Why did he gently hug her back: "Vanessa, I haven't seen her for a long time." Song Juhan

sat on the seat and did not move, looking at Why with a look of displeasure: "How do you dress like this and come here?" Why

didn't he have time to look in the mirror, but you can also imagine how he looked like he was on the construction site for a day, and he never dressed well when he went to the construction site, and his current image was certainly not much better.

Vanessa scolded, "Chilly, polite. Song Ju

snorted disdainfully.

Vanessa took He's arm and led him to the table: "Come, please sit." "

I'm sorry, but when I received Komatsu's notice, I was still on the construction site, and not only was I late, but I came empty-handed." Vanessa waved

her hand and smiled, "Don't care about these little things. II just reversed the jet lag, especially wanted to eat delicious Chinese food, and then I remembered that I haven't seen you for a long time.

"I saw the news that you're at the Golf Stars."

"Yeah, I've traveled six countries and I'm exhausted." Vanessa pinched a pretzel peanut with her fingertips, looked at it in front of her eyes, and muttered, "6 calories." Then threw it in his mouth.

"Mom, you can eat with confidence, tomorrow I will accompany you to the gym."

"Okay, tomorrow we'll race the flat support if you lose." Vanessa pinched Song Juhan's nose, "Just obediently go and apologize to your father."

Song Ju snorted coldly, "He never apologizes for doing something wrong."

"But you're not him, you're Mom's son, eh?"

Song Juhan rolled his eyes: "Okay, but only if you can win."

Vanessa smiled charmingly: "I'll win." He looked

at Song Juhan intently. In front of his mother, Song Juhan has a completely different childish side, he will be spoiled, he will play tricks, he will care for him, he will spoil him, how good and how desirable Song Juhan is.

Vanessa turned to Why, like a thief, quickly turned her face, Vanessa smiled, why did she feel that her face was a little hot.

"Why, you're a little thinner than the last time I saw you, are you busy at work?"

"Yeah, especially at the end of the year it's going to be busier."

"Busy work should also pay attention to the body, you are so young, there are still twenty or thirty years to pay for the career, but health is your lifelong pursuit." 」 <

He nodded with a smile: "I will."

Vanessa said to Song Juhan, "Go and let the waiter bring the dishes up." Song Juhan

glanced at He, his expression was still cold, and he got up to ask someone to pass the dish.

Vanessa held her chin and looked at Why with a smile, "Are you getting along well, I heard Komatsu say you had a fight."

Why has been wondering, Vanessa knows his real relationship with Song Juhan, she may know, after all, her son's lace news is constant, but she may also really not know, because she seems to think of herself as Song Juhan's boyfriend.

He didn't poke it out, and said, "There is a little contradiction, nothing."

"Komatsu is right, Ju Han quarrels with you, he will cause trouble, really a son who does not let people worry about it."

Why did he think to himself, Song Juhan's thousands of pets are gathered in one, there are very few people or things that do not go well with his heart, and when he is angry, he naturally wants to vent, and who provokes him to be angry, the relationship is not big at all. He smiled and didn't say anything.

Vanessa clapped his hands and said sincerely, "Why, I appreciate you, I really hope you can get along well, I don't care if he likes girls or boys, as long as he feels happy." He

smiled and said, "You are such an enlightened and wise mother." The

two looked at each other and smiled.

Song Juhan returned, the waiter also began to serve one by one, Vanessa only dared to eat one or two bites of anything, and the willpower was really admirable.

They chatted and ate, and the time passed quickly, but Song Juhan did not talk to He Gu again except for the sentence when he entered the house, and he did not ask for no fun.

After eating, Vanessa said to Song Juhan: "I asked the driver to pick me up, and you can go back in the car for some reason." "

"I don't..."

Vanessa patted him on the cheek, "My baby should be obedient."

Song Juhan turned his face impatiently.

After Vanessa left, she also stood up and hesitated, "Do you need me to send you?" Song Juhan

stared at him, "Who wants you to send it?" He was

silent for a moment: "I'll send you."

Song Ju snorted coldly and stood up.

Without a word, the two men walked toward the parking lot.

When he got to the car, he opened the door of the back seat for Song Juhan, and Song Juhan slammed the door and sat down around the co-pilot.

He sighed and got into the car.

Silence all the way.

Why force yourself to concentrate, so that you can sit next to yourself without thinking about Song Juhan and concentrate on driving.

Song Juhan's breathing became a little heavy, and finally he seemed to be unable to bear it: "Are you fucking unable to even say a word?"

He really didn't know what to say, he thought about it and said, "I heard Komatsu say that you got into a fight with the photographer."

"Yes, it was the grandson who found the stubble first."

"Song is always very angry."

"Hmm."

"Komatsu is worried that he has been fired." <

"No, it won't."

"Well, he's getting married, and the pressure is quite high."

Song Juhan glanced at him, "When did you care so much about Xiao Song?"

"He called to complain."

"What is he doing when he doesn't look for me to find you?"

"How dare he complain to you."

Song Juhan said unhappily, "You have nothing else to say?" He was

silent for a moment: "For the time being, there seems to be none."

"What! You fucking..." Song Ju was so cold that he almost slammed the car window, "What about Feng Zheng?" Did you see him during this time? "Nothing

."

"After that, will you see him later?"

"Why do you care so much about him?" If I would be nice to him, I wouldn't have waited until now. "It

used to be before, it's now."

"Yeah, that's what I think, we're just friends now."

Song Juhan turned his head and stared at Song Juhan, "What if I let you not see him in the future?" He helplessly

said, "Ju Han, this makes no sense."

Who the is reasoning with you! Song Juhan snapped, "I'm bothering him, you're not allowed to see him again, you're not allowed to contact him again."

He slowly parked the car on the side of the road, turned his head to look at Song Juhan, his heart was like a knife, but his expression was calmly like ice: "Ju Han, I don't have any reason to do this, this is too childish." Song Juhan

grabbed him by the collar and said in a cold voice, "You really have no feelings for him." I haven't seen any of your friends in so many years, why are you so reluctant to make this friend? "It's

because I don't have many friends that I sometimes cherish it." He grabbed Song Juhan's wrist and said softly, "I already said that I won't have anything with him, I have never lied to you, you can believe me." Song Juhan's

face turned blue and white, "I don't believe Feng Zheng."

"Feng Zheng already has a life of his own."

"Then why is he so attentive to you?"

"He wasn't very attentive to me, but after he returned to China, he remembered me as a friend, otherwise he would have had a way to contact me after so many years abroad."

When Song Juhan heard this, his face was slightly slower, but his attitude was still overbearing: "I don't care about this, I just don't want to see him again, me and him, you can only choose one." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.1K 1.2K 21
*COMPLETE* Colby is forced by his Mom to BabySit for the neighbor. All he knew is that they had 2 children. A 14 year old girl and a 18 year old. Kei...
1.5M 112K 42
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
91.2K 1.4K 98
includes: stozier (mostly stozier), reddie, stenbrough, kaspbrough, steddie, bichie - there's a lot of oneshots in here and the ones near the end are...
147K 3K 54
Welcome to my Klance Oneshot book. Requests are always open, so feel free to make them. I hope you enjoy! RANKING: #23 in Ships- 5/13/18 #19 in Ships...