Drunk in love

By Kessho_Yuki

COMPLETED Alternative title: 一醉经年 Author : (原著)+流浪草工作室 Having a secret crush is just like drinking a bottle o... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79 EXTRA 1
Part 80 EXTRA 2
Part 81 EXTRA 3

Part 17

113 4 3
By Kessho_Yuki

confused, the two began dating.

song juhan is very busy, often can not find people, why send the past message, ten have eight stones sinking into the sea, why do not care about these, just scratch their hearts and lungs every day to want to see song juhan, but after a month of interaction, they only met in a hurry.

gradually, even feng zheng noticed that something was wrong with him, so he asked him what was wrong, and he had been wandering a lot lately.

song juhan especially told him not to tell anyone that he was a star, and naturally he was afraid of these, so he had to hide it: "changing the thesis and preparing for the defense is too busy." "you're

so well prepared, no problem, do you want me to find someone to help you?"

he smiled and said, "no, i can do it myself."

"don't get too tired of yourself, let's go fishing this week, friends recommended a good place, beautiful scenery."

"forget it, time is tight, now where dare to go out and play, wait until i finish my defense."

feng zheng was a little disappointed: "we haven't been out for a long time." he suddenly stretched out his hand, pinched his face, and said, "my friends are few, and you still don't accompany me." why

laughed: "you have few friends?" last time you had a birthday, you went to fifty or sixty people.

"forget it, those people are friends." i really should be friends, there are only a few, and as a result, one by one, they all went abroad to study, and what is good abroad, i don't want to go at all. he helplessly

said, "grand duke feng, what you said is really angry."

feng zheng showed a big smile: "no matter, you will at least accompany me to a movie this week, i like you to accompany me." ""okay

, saturday?"

"well, i'll take you to eat a good meal when the time comes."

he couldn't see song juhan's days, so why he could only work hard, he didn't want song juhan to have time, but he didn't have time.

love is unimaginably beautiful, hate can not be with him every minute and every second, as long as you see him will be full of flowers, can not see the tea and rice is not fragrant, at night will be because of thinking of his words and smiles and sleepless, will try to make themselves better.

why has lived alone since high school, his mother bears all the expenses before he graduated from college, the money is not much, there is more than enough to eat and drink, but there is not much extra disposable, fortunately, his material requirements are not high, the living expenses have always been spent, and he has always received scholarships, plus the salary of part-time work and internship, and has saved tens of thousands of yuan in a few years. now, for the first time in his life, he had the idea of dressing up.

his personality is not how to put money in the heart, before the hair is fifteen dollars to wash and cut blow to get it done, this time spend five hundred yuan to repair a hair and do not feel painful, cut the hair, and then went to the mall to buy a few sets of clothes and shoes.

after the whole person was renewed from head to toe, he looked at himself in the mirror, and indeed looked a lot better, maybe... standing next to song juhan in this way, it will not be too abrupt.

on saturday afternoon, he should make an appointment to watch a movie with feng zheng.

as soon as the two of them met, feng zheng's eyes lit up: "why, you changed your hairstyle and suddenly looked a lot more handsome."

why was it nice to hear: "really?

"really, i don't know how many times better than before, looking at the spirit more, where did you cut it?" <

"in the star clipper."

"no wonder, juxing's craftsmanship is really good." feng zheng wondered, "hey, how can you be willing to spend money to cut your hair?"

why touched his hair: "well, i'm about to graduate, i'm not a student in the future, i want to change my hairstyle."

feng zheng couldn't help but laugh: "why are you out of breath, you actually care about the hairstyle, this dress will not be a new purchase, right?"

"ah, yes, i've been wearing clothes for years, and i have to have a few new outfits to work."

feng zheng smiled and trembled, he climbed on he's shoulder, gently pushed his head against his head, and whispered, "what to do, i can't adapt to you becoming handsome."

why did he slowly take his arm off: "the opening time is almost here, let's hurry in."

feng zheng shuddered, "oh, let's go." they were

watching a science fiction movie, and there was a particularly quiet background sound in the middle, but the mobile phone rang and echoed in the screening hall, which was particularly harsh. why quickly take out the mobile phone to see, the caller id is - song juhan. without hesitation, he stood up and went out to answer the phone: "hey, ju han."

"why, what?" on the other end of the phone came song juhan's lazy voice as if there were no bones.

"i'm watching a movie."

"watching a movie? with whom? "

with feng zheng."

song juhan was silent for a moment, why was he a little nervous in his heart, these two people didn't deal with him well, he knew... <

song ju said slowly, "if you watch a movie with him, i will be jealous." he was

relieved and smiled, "you have nothing to be jealous of, i'm just watching a movie with my friends." "i'm

already jealous, i'm resting today, come to my house."

"now? before the movie was over, i promised feng zheng to accompany him to dinner. "i rarely

have a day off, don't you want to see me?"

"of course i want to, but..." he was very hesitant, he knew that song juhan would be free today, and he should honestly stay at home to change his thesis.

"nothing, you come here now." song juhan's tone was somewhat domineering.

"ju han, i really want to see you, but it's not good for me to make such a promise..."

song juhan said in a deep voice, "you don't like feng zheng, right?" he said

urgently, "of course not."

"since there is none, what are you hesitating about?" friends occasionally make a deal about something, why, come now, or i'm going to get angry.

he sighed, he felt that song juhan was really a little angry, although he didn't pay attention, but he didn't want to make trouble with song juhan about this matter, so he had to say: "then you wait for me, i will go as soon as possible." song juhan

then made a laughing voice: "well, hurry up." why did

the cat run back to his seat.

feng zheng said, "what's wrong?" who calls? ""my

mentor came to me, and i have to go back to school now." he lied and defaulted to feng zheng again, and his heart was particularly unpleasant.

"so urgent?" feng zheng frowned, "the movie is not finished yet."

"i'm sorry feng zheng, next time i will definitely make up for you."

feng zheng was not very happy, but there was no way, "then you can come to dinner with me after seeing the mentor." "it is

estimated that i will invite the tutor to dinner in the evening."

feng zheng skimmed his lips: "you have been busy with papers all day during this time, and we have not come out for a long time." "i'm

sorry feng zheng, when i'm done replying, i'll invite you to dinner."

"forget it, i don't want to look at it, let's go." feng zheng stood up in disappointment.

the two walked out of the cinema together.

somehow stopped a car and hurried away.

song juhan lives in a high-end apartment in the city, not far from the movie theater, and the taxi is twenty minutes away, so why hurry to song juhan's house.

when i took the elevator, i looked in the mirror and brushed my hair and clothes for half a day, and my heart was excited.

the doorbell rang twice, why heard a burst of footsteps, the next moment, the door was opened, and why looked at the person he was thinking about was right in front of him, and a great joy welled up in his heart. he went up and put his arms around song juhan and kissed the soft lips hard. <

song juhan froze for a moment, then hugged his waist and responded enthusiastically.

the two kissed each other very much--- mian, and it took half a minute before they separated, so they gasped and said, "you know how much i miss you."

song juhan smiled, "got it." he touched his hair, "changed your hairstyle?" it's nice to look at. why

thought to myself, this money is too much to spend.

song juhan dragged him into the door: "come, look at the gift i prepared for you."

"ah, what gift?"

song juhan pointed to a dozen gift bags on the floor: "the clothing brand i recently endorsed sent me a new season of clothes, and i deliberately asked for an extra copy of your size." he said

busily: "this dress is too expensive for me to wear." "what's

not to like, it's people wearing clothes, not clothes wearing people."

"i'm still an intern, so i really don't fit in."

song juhan rubbed his earlobes: "but you don't want to, i will be disappointed."

he hesitated to look at the clothes, and then looked at song juhan. <

song juhan hooked his shoulder: "accept it, i also have to wear these clothes to go out to publicize occasionally, we can wear couple clothes, aren't you happy?"

why imagined the picture of the two people wearing couple outfits, although they may not have the opportunity to stand together in the same clothes, but the picture is very yearning for him, he smiled: "then thank you, but i came in a hurry, i didn't prepare anything for you..."

"you are my gift." song juhan said that his face was not red and his heart was not beating.

why can't help but raise the corners of your mouth.

"what movie did you and feng zheng watch today?"

"a sci-fi movie, not bad."

"didn't finish reading it?" it's okay, wait for the blue light to come to my house to see. "song juhan's home has a home theater with a whole wall.

"it's all right." why did he whisper sheepishly, "i want to see you more."

song ju smiled and said, "do you want to listen to the song i am writing?" "

okay."

song juhan led he gu into the bedroom, he sat on the carpet with his legs folded, holding the guitar against the edge of the bed, and smiled slightly at he gu.

why looked at him quietly, his heart warm and dry, and the corners of his mouth with an unstoppable smile.

song juhan's slender fingers plucked the guitar strings and sang an english song in a low and gentle voice with a lazy and slightly hoarse voice. tthe sound has not been post-processed, less sleek and refined, not as perfect as heard in audio-visual products, but it retains the most original and pure shock that the sound brings to people.

song juhan closed his eyes and sang fascinated, why looked at song juhan and listened to it fascinatingly.

song juhan's smile hooks the soul, the eyes hook the soul, and even the voice hooks the soul, he is like the demagogic satan, who can easily charm thousands of people.

why did he feel fear at that moment, he was like everyone who fell into feelings, he began to suffer from gains and losses, and could not restrain himself from thinking about why song juhan would be with him and whether he would leave him one day.

until song juhan finished singing, why didn't he come back to god, song juhan stretched out his long leg and kicked him: "why?

"huh?" why wake up like a dream.

"how's it going, does it sound good?"

"it sounds good, it sounds great."

"any comments?"

"i'm a layman, and i can't give any opinions."

song juhan casually flicked the guitar: "sometimes laymen can give surprising opinions, you can just talk about it."

"uh-huh..." why did i think about it for half a day, but i still couldn't think of any opinion.

song juhan laughed and said, "forget it, it's not difficult for you." he patted the carpet beside him, "come, sit down." why

did he sit down next to song juhan. <

"sing to you, what do you want to hear?"

"your new single last month."

"okay." song juhan cleared his throat and sang with the guitar.

why lean on his shoulder, close your eyes, and feel the seductive voice enter your ears, and the whole person seems to fly.

how can it be so happy, how can it be so sweet, how good it would be if this moment could reach the earth and the heavens.

song juhan sang one song after another, so drunk that he didn't know when song juhan put down the guitar, when he pressed him down on the carpet, and when he came back from the hot kiss, the two were already naked.

why panicked to the point that his brain was blank, but he did not resist, allowing song juhan to light a fire on him, even the pain that had never tasted before did not make his thought of wanting to combine with song juhan retreat for half a minute.

why was he finally tormented by the pain mixed with the feeling of rapid ---, and song juhan's eyes that seemed to have a demonic nature followed him into his dream.

why did i wake up, it was the next day. when he woke up, he only felt sore, especially in that place, which was really embarrassing. he rubbed his temples, and it took him two full minutes to digest what had happened last night.

he sighed softly, although the muscles --- skin are very comfortable, but it is too painful to do this. he didn't have any awareness at that time, he only felt that song juhan had experience, so it should be like this, but it was really different from what was put in the small movie... <

he reluctantly got up from the bed, went to the bathroom to take a shower, and after washing up, he wanted to go to find song juhan, but he cried twice, and there was obviously no one at home.

he called song juhan twice, no one answered, he felt a little lost in his heart, so he sent a message telling song juhan that he had gone back first. before leaving, he looked at the pile of clothes that song juhan had sent him, hesitated, or took it.

he couldn't wear these clothes at school or in the company, but they could be used when he saw song juhan.

after returning home, he had some low-grade fever, swallowed two pills, and continued to rush to the paper.

it wasn't until dusk that song juhan called and said that he had gotten up in the morning to catch the notice and asked him if he was uncomfortable.

"no, it's all right." even if it is uncomfortable, why would a man not admit it.

song juhan smiled and said, "that's fine, i also want to accompany you." he felt

a lot better in his heart, and said softly, "you are busy at work, and there is no way." "yeah, it's

been lately..." song juhan was saying when a soft female voice suddenly called his name on the phone.

what a shame.

song juhan said, "i still have a job here, hang up first, and then contact me another day."

"oh, well..." why before the words were finished, the phone was already cut off. he held the phone stunned for half a day, before silently putting it down and continuing to change the paper, but it was difficult to concentrate, the low-grade fever brain was a little confused, constantly thinking wildly, even he could not tell what he was thinking. <

at this time, the doorbell rang.

he suddenly woke up, his eyes widened, and he was startled.

he took a deep breath and got up to open the door, and feng zheng appeared in front of him with two plastic bags and a big smile.

"feng, feng zheng, how did you get here?"

"the project documents of the property rights department have just been sent to my mailbox, and anyway, i want the two of us to read it together, so i will simply bring it to dinner with you." feng frowned, "why do you look so tired and sick?" "no

, i just stayed up late last night." i haven't read the email yet, and i'm changing the paper. "your

mentor gave a lot of advice?"

"no, i'm not satisfied with it myself."

"ah, what did he tell you to do yesterday?" feng zheng carried the plastic bag into the kitchen and said while unloading the goods.

why did i remember that i had lied yesterday, and it seemed that i was really confused, and i was busy perfunctory: "he mentioned some, and i myself have some ideas."

feng zheng walked over: "why, i don't feel that you are quite right, are you really sick?" he said and probed his forehead, "oh, isn't this a fever!" "it's

okay, the degree is not high."

feng zheng was furious: "you are sick... are you really sick, do you want to fight so hard, don't you still have three weeks to reply, you are ready for a year, there are still so many days? now hurry up and give me a break. wwhy smiled

bitterly, "nothing." "it's

okay, i'm shaking my walk." feng zheng wrapped his arms around him and pushed him into the bedroom.

"feng zheng, i'm really fine."

"obediently, i'll go cook and call you when i'm done." feng zheng pushed he tou to the bed and forced it into the quilt.

why did i get into bed, find that i am really tired, the bed is really comfortable, and suddenly exhaled: "well, then i will rest for a while, and i am tired of cooking with grand duke feng."

feng zheng smiled, "originally i bought it for you to make, but now you have a blessing, my parents have not eaten it a few times." why

laughed.

feng zheng went to work on dinner, and why did he fall asleep confused. when feng zheng made a meal and called him, it was dark.

feng zheng laid out the meal and looked at he gong with merit: "hurry up and try it, i just went to buy the medicine, and after eating you will take the medicine again." "

well, it's a good look." i suddenly felt really hungry.

"i want to have some beer, what about the bottle?"

"it's like being in a drawer in a tv cabinet."

feng zheng went to look for a bottle screwdriver, but on the sofa in the living room, he saw a bunch of bags printed with song juhan, and he picked up the paper bags and turned them over, all of which were clothes.

why the family is not big, the living room and the dining room are connected, why did he suddenly see feng zheng's actions, he was nervous in his heart, and he forgot to put those things away.

feng zheng turned around, his face a little ugly: "don't tell me that you bought this." "

"...... i bought it.

"these clothes are thousands of pieces at random, how come i didn't know you were so generous?"

he pursed his lips and felt sweating on his forehead.

feng zheng threw the bag back on the sofa in annoyance: "you like song juhan so much?" for him to spend this kind of money that you wouldn't normally spend at all? he felt

very embarrassed, he really did not want to tell more lies from his mouth, so he had to be silent.

feng zheng took a deep breath: you are sick, i am too lazy to argue with you, but you behave like this is really brain-dead, you think you are an underage girl and still chasing stars. why's

tone sank: "feng zheng, i spent my money, and i didn't hinder you, don't go too far."

"you..." feng zheng was blocked by him and could not speak.

why did he soften his tone again: "okay, come and eat, or it will be cold."

feng zheng probably felt that he was a little naïve about this, and he couldn't pull down his face to continue gambling, so he had to go to dinner, but just bowed his head and didn't talk to why.

why do you feel a headache?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.9K 590 13
This is the story of the Phoenix Vidyarāja and a Grand Demon just awakened from Hell. *** On the ancient battlefield, two armies were standing in sta...
115K 9.1K 200
(Could have spoilers from Light Novel) (Some things are changed for the purpose of the story) This is Novel 2 of this FanFic, Novel 1 is only called...
27.4K 950 115
COMPLETED Alternative titles : 伪装学渣 / 偽裝學渣 AUTHOR : MU GUA HUANG - 木瓜黄 After class placements were decided, the school's two infamous 'problem youth...
240K 4.5K 47
"Frozen Rose" unfolds in the fantastical world of Remnant, where ancient tales and modern adventures collide. The story follows the life of Y/N Shcne...