My Father Can't Hear About Th...

By madlymalfoy

Eleanor Granger, Hermione's half sister, is placed into the wrong house at Hogwarts. But is it really the wro... More

Introduction
The Sorting Hat
Mission
The Library
Common Room
Amortentia
Pumpkins
Dinner
Detention
Buffet
Hogsmeade
Mudblood
Sectumsempra
Astronomy
Dresses
Talented
It's Complicated
Talking
Getting Ready
The Yule Ball
Poison
The Room of Requirement
Irresistible
The Truth
Quidditch
The Piano Room
Meetings
Tutoring
Tutoring Pt. 2
Sunset
Snitch
Party
I've Been Chosen
Death
Horcruxes

Author's Note

3.5K 21 1
By madlymalfoy

Hey everyone!

This is a story I thought up on a whim!

FYI: I recently finished rewatching the Harry Potter movies, and I have only read through a few of the books. Therefore, not every aspect of this story may be accurate according to the books/movies.

On that note, I am planning on referencing some aspects of the movies such as certain scenes that were used, but I plan on changing them up a bit of course so please don't take it too seriously! Note that these scenes were all based off of J.K. Rowling's amazing work, and I am just putting a bit of my perspective on them! These scenes are the work of her and only my OCs are mine.

This story may start out slow at first but that is only to get to know the characters and to set the mood! I don't want it moving too fast and not make sense!

I really hope you enjoy and I am hoping this turns out as cool as I am wanting it to XD.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.4K 656 11
Y/N Potter, a Hufflepuff prefect in her 6th year, yes Harry potter had a twin sister that no one knew about. What if said twin sister has always had...
558K 14.3K 36
Hermione is the "Brightest Witch of her Age": she follows the rules and she only breaks curfew to fulfil her prefect duties. That is until one night...
789K 16.8K 141
What if Harry Potter had a twin sister but she got seperated from Harry after what happened the night He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named came and visited the P...
37.6K 1.2K 79
Y/n Malfoy the four year older sister of Draco Malfoy and the daughter of Lucius and Narcissa. Y/n is nothing like her father and doesn't want to fol...